A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of hearing me sobbing, Kieran finally said something to me that wasn't an insult.

"I am really sorry for your Dad. Mary and Mark will be devastated."

I couldn't help it. I sat on a chair at the table in the kitchen and started to cry. Tentatively, Kieran approached me.

"I know what it is like to lose a parent... Hang on to their last days and enjoy them for as long as they are here."

He then put his hand on my shoulder. Instead of appeasing me, it multiplied my sadness tenfold. I jumped from the chair and took a hold of him. I was hugging him like there was no tomorrow. I found it very soothing to cry on his shoulder.

Gently, he put his arms around my shoulders. By his act, he helped me focus on something other than my Dad's predicament. I missed his gentle attention so much, his loving presence in so many little details of our daily life. I still wanted him back! I tightened my grip of him.

I lifted my face toward his and said: " I miss you! I love you, Kieran".

His eyes were tearful and I misread it as love. I grabbed his head and planted a huge kiss on him. He didn't answer back, but I still could feel his cock growing hard on my belly.

My mistake was to read that as a sign that he still longed for me while it turned out that he was simply real horny from a lack of sex. I wanted him badly. Any little contact was better than the total lack of it in the last year. I was overwhelmed by my own desire for him, for any shreds of contact. Without thinking, my hand went to his crotch and I caressed his bulge through his pants.

" I love you Kieran. I need you. Come back to me. Don't leave us behind. Please, make love to me!" I said.

What happened next wasn't expected. From concerned, his stare turned cold and remote. He broke my grip, pushing me away from him. He looked at me from a distance. Then, not gently at all, he turned me around. He proceeded to take my pants down and bent me over the kitchen table. By the time I realized what was happening, I felt his cock at the entrance of my cunt. I wasn't wet at all, and it hurt when he pushed his way inside me. I had envisioned many different revenge fucks from Kieran over the last year, many payback situations, but nothing like this. I was spread on the table, and an unknown beast, a creature of my own making, was spearing me in half. I cried.

Without a word, Kieran fucked me. A simple fuck with no trace of love. At least, it didn't last too long. After a dozen hard thrusts of his cock, I felt the telltale signs of his ejaculation. With a few harrumphs, he let his load flood my cunt.

As soon as he was finished, he simply pulled up his pants and walked away from the kitchen. Without a word, I followed him into the living room. He went to the door and left.

I spent the next few hours crying over my Dad's fate and Kieran's total rejection of me.

***

Back to Kieran

I thought my anger was mostly gone, leaving just cold feelings. How wrong I was! I couldn't believe what a fucking bitch Eileen revealed herself to be. Trading on her father's sickness, she tried to make me feel guilty about our divorce. It was not enough that she was using my guilt for rudely hurting Mary, now she used her own father, a sore son-of-a-bitch that despised me, as a way to make me feel sorry for her. Fuck her! And I did. When she grabbed my erection, I lost it. It was painful, my penis still hurts, but it was worth the pain knowing that she felt at least as much pain as I.

I don't think I will ever be caught up in another gimmick like that. I swore to myself that I would avoid being in the same room with her at all costs. Well, that was my thinking at the time.

Six months later, Mary broke the news that her granddad passed away. Just before Christmas. Damn! I was bound for another family reunion. I wondered what Eileen would try next.

I went to the funeral home with Mark. Thanks to his abiding love for me! Mary was with her grandma and Eileen. There was a little ceremony of speeches for the departed, including a very lame one from Eileen, whose comments all seemed directed toward me. Notably, those about undying love between mates. Then the surviving loved ones passed by the coffin and spent some time praying over the deceased.

As soon as I could, I politely left the funeral home. I happily avoided any contact with Eileen.

A few months later, Mark entered into wedlock himself. His girlfriend from his first year in college, Rebecca, was a pretty little thing barely 5'3. They looked very good together.

Mary came to the wedding with a young man she met in college. He was quite sharp although a bit chatty. I think he was trying too hard to impress me. Eileen came with her Mom. It made it harder to avoid her, but I did the best I could. I still had a bit of remorse for granny.

Fortunately, I came with an escort, a real escort. She was a young woman of 25, barely older than my Mary. Before the wedding, I had taken her to a stylish women's wear store. Her dress and her makeup were so subdued that nobody could think that she was a whore.

I could see Eileen occasionally glancing at us, and I felt good. I was hoping that she felt bad about me being with a young woman. All evening, I successfully avoided her. To be truthful, I felt a little bit bad about our last encounter in her kitchen.

Nothing last forever! At one moment, I was at the cocktail table refilling our glasses.

"They look good don't they?" asked Eileen who appeared at my side from nowhere.

Without looking at her, I glanced toward Mark and Rebecca.

"Yeah! I wonder how long it will last. 5 years? 10 years? 22 years? Before she cheats on him".

I swear it was like I had slapped her in the face. She recoiled from me and started to turn around.

"I hope I am still alive when that happens, you wouldn't be much help then", I said aloud to her back.

The late night fuck I had with my escort wasn't enough to distract me from a miserable feeling I had in my gut. When would I learn to let go of Eileen? Everything I did, everything I thought was always related to her. It had to change. I had to do something with my life.

12