A Tale of Mermen

Story Info
Trapped and outnumbered by inferior rivals.
7.4k words
4.17
47k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

A good while back, I posted this on an obscure forum, which shall remain unnamed here. Shortly after that, the forum, and everything on it, was deleted. So, if, before the forum was deleted, someone copied it from there and published it elsewhere, I'll have a hard time proving my copyright.

I hate the thought of this story of mine having been lost though, so here it is, again publically available. Hopefully to a larger audience.

It takes place in Karlan Sunflower's universe.

Let me add, this is not sweet reluctance, this is deep dark non-con.

*

"Is there something wrong with your breasts?"

"I..." Suddenly feeling shy, she turned to swim sideways, hiding her face and front from Valin. "How much further to your favourite practice area?" she asked.

"Far," replied Valin and increased his speed, presenting Noma with a view to his tail. "Keep up or get lost," he yelled. "I don't spar with weaklings."

"Neither do I," Noma yelled back and matched his speed.

For nearly an hour they swam at high speed, before Valin finally slowed down and said, "We are almost there."

He dove into a dark cave, Noma followed. Deprived of light they used sonar.

"You didn't tell me you planned to practice in the dark," said Noma.

"You didn't ask."

"I haven't been trained in fighting without light."

Facing away from Noma, Valin grinned. If Noma had been trained in the finer arts of sonar, she would have been able to tell.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" he asked, prodding at her pride, baiting.

"Don't be ridiculous," replied Noma. Without further complaint, she stayed at his tail through a network of tunnels.

She didn't suspect foul play. Not until the two of them, thoroughly exhausted, reached Valin's destination --a fairly large cave.

"Valin, you deceitful toad, I'll mush you into crab fodder," she screamed, realising she had been tricked, and attacked Valin with her fighting staff.

Surprised Valin spun to defend himself. He had expected her to flee the moment she found herself outnumbered.

"Do you think you can take all of us, you stupid fish," he yelled, even as his co-conspirators spread out behind her.

No. Noma didn't think she could take all of them. Noma knew she couldn't. But, she also knew that she couldn't out-swim them. Not after Valin had tricked her into using most of her strength swimming to this trap.

"In the dark, you can't even handle one of us."

Noma bared her teeth, she recognised that voice. "Lopai!" she yelled and turned from Valin to charge the one who had to be the instigator of this entrapment.

Noma's lower back exploded with pain, Valin had stabbed the end of his staff right into the soft area between ribs and tail. She curled backwards, involuntarily baring her front to Lopai, who wasn't slow to take advantage.

Lopai's staff hit her abdomen just below the ribs. Valin targeted the soft area on her back again, this time on the other side of her spine. Another of Lopai's friends hit her side, another hit her neck, another hit...

"Idiots," snarled Lopai, pushing her friends back with her staff. "You hit too hard. She's unconscious."

"Maybe we should have planned this part a bit more thoroughly," said Valin, sliding away from the others, stretching leisurely.

"When she wakes up, the rest of you will stay back while I beat her up," ordered Lopai.

"She is exhausted, Lopai," commented Valin. "She isn't dead."

"Are you implying I won't be able to beat her?" Lopai pointed her staff at Valin in a threatening manner. "Noma hasn't trained in the dark, that's how come she's so good in the light."

"Enjoy your illusions, Lopai. Enjoy them while they last." said Valin, grinning widely. "Noma is awake."

Lopai turned in time to observe Noma hurling herself down toward her fighting staff, which rested at the bottom of the cave.

The cave was filled with an explosion of sound, as Lopai whistled, screamed and clicked to intensify her own sonar and obstruct her enemy's. Yet, Noma deflected her attacks.

Lopai's friends didn't interfere until Noma had disarmed Lopai and was systematically beating up the backside of her tail.

Valin merely observed. If Noma hadn't already been exhausted, and if it hadn't been dark, then Lopai and her three friends wouldn't have stood a chance. But, under these circumstances, which he had helped them create, Noma was the chance-less one.

After having been rescued by her friends, Lopai circled Noma, who was now being systematically beaten by those friends. They were being more careful now, keeping the pain intense yet sufficiently tolerable for their prey to stay conscious.

A while passed before Noma started begging for mercy. Not a long while though, Noma was young and not at all accustomed to such punishment.

"Stop beating her a while. I want to savour this moment," said Valin, shortly after Noma's pleas had begun.

"Please stop hurting me." It sounded so clear in the sudden silence as her attackers slid away from her.

"Reduced to a frightened little bundle of hurt," said Valin, sliding through the dark water, needing no more sound than his speech to guide him.

He grabbed hold of Noma's left headfin and yanked at it, pulling her head up and back. He made a single click, illuminating her face in explicit detail.

"Terror looks beautiful on you, Noma."

Lopai slid up behind Noma, grabbing hold of her right headfin. "If you beg real good, maybe we will let you have a longer break before we continue, little fishy," she whispered.

"Please, Lopai, let me go," said Noma, shivering at the threat. "If you let me go now I will never humiliate you in public again, I promise."

"You arrogant..."

Nobody could hear the end of Lopai's insult through Noma's screams. Lopai had resumed the beating, and so had her friends.

By the time the cave went quiet next, Noma shook uncontrollably.

"Beg," ordered Lopai.

"Please stop," whispered Noma. "Please."

"You gotta do better than that," screeched Lopai and threw her staff at Noma, like a spear.

Automatically, Noma deflected it, grabbed hold of it, and defiantly held it up to defend herself.

Lopai clicked furiously, illuminating the image of her rival holding her staff. "I will kill you for that, Noma," yelled Lopai and dove for Noma's staff, which again rested on the bottom of the cave.

"Don't be so hasty, Lopai," said Valin, leisurely drifting between Lopai and Noma. "You should give credit when credit is due."

Lopai clicked angrily, she wasn't in a mood for giving credit.

"Don't you realise," continued Valin, smiling while facing Lopai's wrath, "how difficult it is for a warrior to say 'please'?"

Lopai ceased her clicking and cocked her head, curious as to where Valin was headed with this.

Valin's laughter illuminated the cave for Lopai and her friends. Noma shook harder at the sound, which wasn't sufficient for her senses. She was blind yet didn't click; she was too afraid.

"For a simple gatherer 'please' is an ordinary word," continued Valin. "They will say it as easily as 'thank you' or 'good-bye'."

Noma felt his movements transferring through the water. It was like caresses on her skin. Why had Valin --a warrior in training, like herself-- teamed up with these untalented, undisciplined wannabes?

"Noma." Valin drew out her name, tasted it to the full. "Tell me, Noma, before today, when was the last time you said 'please'?"

"It was five years ago," whispered Noma, hating herself for replying when she should be fighting.

"I bet you remember what season and what time of day it was too." Valin's voice was smooth and confident. He laughed again. "Tell me to 'please' let you go."

Noma wanted to attack him, almost did too, but the memory of pain was too fresh -- still stronger than her anger.

"Please let me go," she whispered.

"That's Lopai's staff you are holding," said Valin. "Ask her to 'please' forgive you for touching her weapon."

Noma hesitated.

"Aha," said Valin. "You haven't had enough yet." He clicked and raised his staff, preparing to assault her. Lopai's friends copied his movement.

"Please forgive me, Lopai," screeched Noma, holding the offending staff tight. "Please forgive me for touching your weapon."

Valin lowered his staff and swam to Noma.

"Hand it over," he said, holding out a hand.

Noma again hesitated.

"Hand it over or face the consequences."

She handed him the staff, and he handed it on to Lopai.

"I knew she was a coward," said Lopai, circling Noma, holding her staff at the ready for further punishment. "Beg me not to hit you."

Noma begged.

"What's wrong with her breasts?" asked Valin.

"Her breasts?" asked Malong, one of Lopai's three friends. He grabbed one of Noma's headfins and pulled back, clicking to get a clear vision of her chest. "What do you mean?"

"She always keeps them covered," explained Valin. "Most maids take their breast-covering off when they are done sparring for the day, but I've yet to see Noma without hers."

"I never noticed," said Malong, but now he too realised that he had never seen Noma's breasts.

Lopai moved in and reached for the buckles keeping Noma's breast-cover in place.

"Please don't." Noma pushed Lopai's hands away and curled into a ball, hugging her own chest.

"What do you want from me?" wept Noma. "I never wronged any of you."

Lopai's eyes narrowed. Her perspective on Noma's wrong-doings was somewhat different.

"I want to see her breasts," said Malong. "I want to know why she hides them." He expected a disfigurement, a secret shame.

"Then hold her still," hissed Lopai.

Noma struggled bravely to keep her breasts hidden. Valin watched with an overbearing smile. He thought of how easily Noma could have been convinced to surrender, if only her assailants had bothered to pause and word a threat or two.

In the end, Malong held Noma's arms together behind her back. One of Lopai's other friends held Noma's tail tight, twisting the fins at the end to a degree that forced Noma to keep still.

"Don't," pleaded Noma as Lopai loosened the buckles of the breast-cover.

Noma closed her unseeing eyes at the feeling of water moving freely across her breasts. She grimaced with shame when Lopai clicked loudly.

Valin laughed.

Noma tugged her arms, but Malong held on tight.

"Those has to be the most suck-able baby-feeders ever," said Valin, still laughing.

Lopai clicked repeatedly, giving each her friends a clear image of Noma's breasts. They were larger than either of them had expected. Freed of the cover they were perfectly round, weightless in the water.

They were too large to fit a warrior. If not held tightly in place by a breast cover, they would be a hindrance to swift turns and movements.

Malong laughed too. Noma, the most arrogant student of martial arts he had ever known. How many people knew she was hauling those jugs around?

"Let go of me," screamed Noma, struggling to free herself. Then her scream rose to a higher pitch as Lomon --the one holding her tail-- twisted her tailfin even further.

"Hold still or ill snap it out of its socket," threatened Lomon.

"Yeah, hold still, milk-freak," said Malong.

"I think they are lovely," said Lopai. Her laughter rang like clear bells, lighting the small cave like a ballroom. At least for those who were well-trained in the arts of sonar.

It wasn't merely the size of Noma's breasts. Her nipples were spectacular. Hardened by the cold water they pointed out. Each the approximate size and shape of the last limb on a little finger.

"Let's shed some light on this matter," said Valin, laughter still filled his voice. "Hold her tight," he cautioned and swam to where he had hit a fluorescent torch. He brushed away the sand hiding his torch, picked it up, and shook it to make it shine bright.

Malong and Lomon held on tight. They both knew how dangerous Noma could be. Malong bit his tongue not to scold at Valin for bringing a torch. He didn't want to sound like a snivelling coward.

"Just look at these things," said Lopai, grabbing a breast with each hand, shaking them in the water. Even after she let go the large soft orbs kept oscillating.

Noma's sobs fed the oscillations, kept them going.

"Those," said Valin, placing his torch on a small natural shelf. "Those breasts," he continued, turned and swam to Noma. "Those nipples!"

He caught a nipple between thumb and index-finger.

"Let go," screamed Noma, and again tried to shake loose. All she accomplished was to make her large breasts wave at her assailants.

Valin gently rolled her nipple between his fingers. "Do you think you are in a position to make demands, Noma?" he asked. "Ask nicely."

"Please don't touch them," sobbed Noma.

"I like touching them," said Lopai, grabbing Noma's other nipple. Not surprisingly she pinched it.

Noma yelped. Delighted, Lopai pinched again. A different kind of panic filled Noma's eyes as she again tried to wrestle free.

"These nipples make me feel like a half-year-old," said Valin, still rolling Noma's left nipple between his fingers. "A hungry half-year-old," he added, and lowered his head.

"No," yelled Noma. "Don't suck on it. Don't." She tried to pull her breast away from him. But Malong and Lomon didn't allow her to move an inch.

"No," she screamed again as Valin's lips locked around her nipple and he sucked.

Noma stared at Valin's face as his eyes first widened with surprise...

He knows.

... and then closed. He sucked again, harder. To Noma, the suction was a physical shock.

He is drinking it. Noma sobbed with disbelief and shame. She had been lactating since her breasts had started growing. Noma had never told anyone about the milk.

Valin sucked again.

He is drinking it. Noma stared at his face, he looked so peaceful and content, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Noma's teacher had once found out about the milk and had taken Noma to a healer.

"Stop it," yelled Noma.

The healer had said nothing was wrong. That they shouldn't worry about Noma's milk. After that, Noma's teacher had stopped worrying about Noma's breasts until they started growing too large.

Prompted by Noma's distress, Lopai took 'her' nipple, Noma's right nipple, into her mouth and sucked.

Surprised she pulled back and opened her mouth to clean it out with sea-water.

"Milk?" exclaimed Lopai, squeezing the breast she had sucked. "Is that milk?"

A tiny white cloud erupted from the nipple Lopai had sucked.

"Yes," said Valin and pushed Lopai's hand away. His voice sent vibrations through his lips to Noma's nipple. "Don't waste any of it. I want every sweet drop."

"No," screamed Noma.

Lomon laughed, as he held on to Noma's tail. Malong laughed too, but he didn't think it was funny anymore. Not funny at all. He held on to Noma's arms for dear life and laughed his desperation out.

She is going to kill us when she gets loose, thought Malong, and twisted Noma's arms harder behind her back.Sweet god of life, sweet goddess of death, have mercy on us. We've planted the seeds of our own doom.

Valin switched nipple.

I can't stop him. More than anything Noma wanted to stop him. For years she had feared that somebody would discover her secret but had never imagined something like this could happen.

A lightning shot through her breast, into her heart, down through her tail. Into her tail.

No, that's not happening. Noma shook her head in desperation.

Valin clicked rhythmically, savouring the sweet taste. The happy sound filled Noma's ears.

He is enjoying this. He enjoys doing this to me. Noma had never been that humiliated in her life. Yet, each time he sucked, a lightning went through her body.

"Does it taste good?" asked Papek, Lopai's third friend, who had been reduced to watching a while.

"It is sweet, and thick, and heavenly," replied Valin, and again switched nipple.

"I'll try anything once," said Papek and pushed himself next to Valin.

Noma screamed wordlessly. Lightnings entered her body from both her hated nipples. Double lightnings, travelling through her.

Malong stared at Noma's face as she screamed. Her eyes were changing shape, her skin was changing colour.

We are going to die for this, thought Malong and yelled, "Hold on tight Lomon, she is transforming."

Papek raised his face, pulling his lips off Noma's nipple.

"Keep sucking," ordered Lopai, shoving his face back onto Noma's breast. "She likes it." Lopai laughed, filling the cave with the sweet feminine sound. "She likes it so much she wants to surface with you."

Papek's suckles might have grown timid, but Valin's intensified so much the more as Noma's skin became softer and lost its healthy green tone.

Lopai grabbed hold of Noma's face and locked eyes with her.

"You want to surface with my guys. They are just too hot for you to handle. Aren't they?"

Noma fought the process, fought the change.

"You've never gone two-legged before, have you?" asked Lopai. "You are trying to stop it, aren't you?" Lopai laughed again. "It's too late, your eyes are already human. You can't reverse it at this stage."

Noma blinked, everything was blurry and her eyes stung.

Human eyes don't see well underwater. But they work fine above the surface, she remembered. The nurses had told them that when they were small. Just another fact of life.

"Spread her legs when it happens," instructed Lopai. "If you keep her legs apart she can't change back."

Valin pulled away from Noma's nipple to observe the transformation. He felt the change pushing at his own body, tugging, tickling, but forced it back.

Noma's scales whitened and disappeared. Her headfins simply vanished and hair bloomed from her scalp. It surrounded her head as a large dark brownish flower.

Her gills worked in overtime even as they shrank. They worked until the very moment they disappeared. Her tail evaporated in that very same moment, giving way to two kicking legs.

Lomon pushed away when faced with the two hard pendulums. He had never surfaced, had never seen legs. They were a whole lot harder than he had thought, especially at the ends.

Lomon had lost his nerve, but Valin hadn't. He pushed an arm between Noma's legs. Trapping her in her human form.

Malong still held on to her arms. Arms and hands didn't change all that much through transformation.

She is going to drown, he thought, staring at Noma's instinctively shut mouth. One breath of air she had. That much the magic of transformation supplied. After that she would be left to the laws of nature, as any other air-breathing creature.

Someone was yelling at him. Malong raised his eyes to see who it was. It was Valin.

"Let go, you fool," yelled Valin. "We don't want to drown her."

Malong let go and Valin swam off with the struggling human form.

Noma didn't recognise her own body. Her lower body was... was gone and had been replaced with something completely alien. Her upper body was... weak. She couldn't see, she could barely hear, and her arms were weak.

The water felt cold and she needed to... her chest was burning because she needed...Air. I need air. I need to breathe. Noma had never two-legged before, but her body knew what it needed.

Valin pushed Noma's upper body out of the water, and she stopped fighting him to breathe. All that existed was breathing.

Instinctively she supported herself against his shoulders, to get her head as far above water as possible.

Her upper thighs were squeezing the arm he still kept between them.

Valin let himself sink slowly.

Noma blinked, staring at the approaching surface. Her human eyes did work above the surface, and this cavern was lit.

I can't breathe down there.

Noma screamed. A human scream. Air passing vocal cords. It was a horrifying sound, but not as horrifying as the rising surface.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers