A Tale of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress may arrange that the slave will be locked up in a pillory the whole evening, exposed to the crowd for whipping and torture by any visitor of the club. Most likely welt and bruises will be already there on his ass upon arrival. The Mistress may let all visitors know that they can do with the slave whatever they want, especially that they can do him at anytime from both sides. While hooked into the pillory the slave will be unable to adjust into a comfortable position, unable to lie down, or lean back, or even lower his head without pain. For sure, he will not forget for a moment that the Mistress has the power to have him locked into this position every day. As a surprise, the slave could be belted and collared, with both items made out of solid escape proof steel, and then the only keys be auctioned...! May be, later on he will be taken out of the club at a leash with his hands cuffed behind his back.

The Mistress may arrange that the slave will get whipped in the club, with the number of strokes to be determined by the audience.

The Mistress may arrange that the slave will get locked in a steel cage in the darkroom and have the key auctioned. He must please the keyholder to such an extent that the keyholder is prepared to leave the slave out thereafter.

The Mistress may force the slave to go to the toilet at such a club and keep standing in a corner with his sissy skirt down and his nose touching the wall until he gets explicit permission to leave that position. He must have no other option but keep presenting him that way for ages. Since he is not allowed to wear a slip, everybody there will notice his chastity belt and the free access to his ass. Exposed as a sissy whore for sure he will be in the focus of all gays going to the toilet. The Mistress may ensure that his ass carries prominent marks from his last caning and everybody will understand what the slave is!

Similarly, sissy skirt down, collared, and having his hands cuffed behind his back, the slave can be made stand face to the toilet wall with his nose against the wall. The Mistress may place a coin between his nose and the wall and under the threat of most severe punishment he must keep the coin there. This can be made a little more interesting if the Mistress puts a drop of massage oil on the tip of his nose. If she has the slave stand bent over with his feet spread above a urinal, all gays going to the toilet can piss on his ass. If the coin drops his collar must not get removed until the slave has spent 10 hours of the same service in the toilet of the gay bar. Additionally, he must be subject to a severe whipping by club visitors.

The Mistress may arrange that in the darkroom of such a club the slave is kept nude in chains and suffers severe interrogations with torture and public whippings in front of the whole crowd until he confesses what kind of slut he is. Eventually, the slave must get forced to disclose his name, place, and how to contact him. The slave is well aware that if he confesses, from that day onwards he will have to expect all gays present to contact him at any time and abuse him as their slut. It should be made known to everybody present that he is a sissy whore and cocksucker in training. Moreover, the slave must be the target of cumshots all over his body and outfit, so that he has no other alternative but to return home with lots of cum clearly visible everywhere.

The Mistress may order the slave to go to the toilet in such a Gay Bar and write with red marker very prominently the word slut or cocksucker on his forehead. Then the slave must go back to the bar and stay there exposed to a couple of hours. But the Mistress may decide that he will have to find there a gay and give him a blowjob. Of course, the slave must get a proof of having done this.

The Mistress may arrange that some gays in that bar cum on his face, have witnessed the action by a series of pics taken with the slave´s mobile. Then the slave must leave the Gay Bar for several places around town and take more pics of his face covered with cum. He must make sure that it can be seen clearly on the pics where he is. The Mistress may order the slave to mail all pics the same day to the Mistress.

The Mistress may order the slave to do the same thing again the next day, but this time he must find someone at one of these places to take a few pics of him posing for the camera with his face covered in cum.

The Mistress may order the slave to take hinged police cuffs from former East Germany with him to a Gay Bar, go there to the darkroom and lock his hands behind his back, in such a way that both keyholes are on the upper side of the hinged cuffs. Thus the slave cannot reach the keyholes with his hands and it is impossible to free himself, even having the key. The slave has no other choice but to offer the key to one of the gays present and ask him to unlock the cuffs. Most likely that gay will smile and keep the key, knowing that the slave is completely at his mercy. The word cocksucker on the slave´s forehead is a standing invitation.

The Mistress may force the slave to lick snots from the floor in such a Gay Bar. Kneeling there on the stage with his hands cuffed on the back and surrounded by a crowd of gays, he must lick one load after the other from the dirty floor, motivated by cattle prods in the hands of the gays. For sure, they will take one pic after the other documenting the whole thing.

The Mistress may arrange that the slave is taken to the men's toilet; made kneel down on the wet floor in front of the urinal, and cuffed in such a way that his wrists are locked under his legs, inside the fold of his knees, holding him in a kneeling position. Then the slave must be positioned in such a way that the back of his neck is right up against the bottom lip of the urinal and tied to the piping above the urinal, stretching his head up and back for use as a worthless piss-drinking sissy whore. A Whitehead mouth gag will ensure that his mouth is wide open for easy access to piss into it. There is nothing the slave can do but accept that everybody has the opportunity to piss right in his mouth. Of course it will not take long, the door will open, and some random gay will walk up to the slave, open the zipper, take out the cock and drown the slave in warm golden liquid.

The Mistress may force the slave there to lick a urinal completely dry and clean while his wrists are cuffed behind his back and his sissy skirt dangling at his ankles. The Mistress shall make sure that a lot of visitors get to watch the scenery, if need be have the slave lick a second and a third urinal and ensure continuous performance with a cattle prod!

...

Moreover, the Mistress could regularly surrender the slave to dominant Shemales in his area, with the target to enforce his feminization far beyond crossdressing. These Shemales might not only expose him everywhere as sissy in a deliberate ridicule manor, but also train him as a pain slut who willingly gets down on his knees and sucks one cock after the other. It goes without saying that he must serve these Shemales, too, in public.

Last but not least, he wanted the Mistress to consider placing ads in the net and offer him for all kind of sexual services during actual sessions in his area. He wanted to fear that he would be offered for unlimited use as a slut for black cock, for public whipping, or that he would get offered to act as spittoon, or as a urinal during parties.

Yes, he wanted the Mistress to make his name and face well known in the whole BDSM community as a worthless, piss-drinking sissy whore and slave bitch!

...

Whenever the slave is ordered to report at the Mistress or at any other person, wearing any male clothing on the way to service or having male clothing with him must be strictly prohibited. Under the threat of most severe punishment he must have no other choice but to wear a most humiliating sissy outfit that allows free and easy access to his ass.

The Mistress shall ensure that upon arrival his outfit is thoroughly checked, as well as whether his lips, finger- and toenails are well polished in dark red. If there are any shortcomings in his outfit and appearance the slave must get brutally punished. Thus he will have to run the gauntlet already on the way to every session.

Immediately upon arrival he must fall on his knees and start licking the boots of that person, and keep licking until there is a command to stop. As a slaveslut he must show evidence that there is free access to his ass while licking the boots.

If he has to report at a person other than the Mistress, he must hand over a handwritten affidavit carrying his fingerprint, his full name, and a face pic, in which he confirms that

whatever the Mistress has agreed upon stands valid it is completely up to that person what she or he will do with him

he authorizes that person to use most severe and wicked punishment to compel his obedience

there is no limit in humiliating, tormenting, and punishing him he renounces on a safeword, and that

only if his service is considered to be outstanding and as such confirmed to the Mistress by mail, he will escape from a severe penalty by her after the meeting.

From the very beginning, under threat of most severe punishment, it must be strictly prohibited for him to speak without being requested to do so. If he dares say only one single word without permission he must get punished immediately to such an extent that he will never forget it again. No exception, no mercy!

From the very beginning, the slave should be kept locked in chains, steel collar and chastity belt, making movement very restricted. Apart from very rare exceptions his wrists always should be cuffed behind his back during the whole session.

But the Mistress may arrange that he is restricted to an even much higher extent. He might be locked into a humbler, consisting of a testicle cuff device that clamps around the base of his scrotum, mounted in the centre of a bar that passes behind his thighs at the base of the buttocks. Such a humbler pulls his scrotum up behind his legs and stretches it between his thighs.

Any attempt to straighten his legs even slightly will pull directly on his scrotum, causing such pain that he is unable to stand, but kept in a bent over position on his knees.

After the session as a standing order the slave must thank the person concerned by mail for the fantastic session and the kind treatment. In any case he must point out that everything that happened to him was much more pleasant than such a worthless piece of fuckmeat like he deserves. Moreover, he must express the hope that very soon there will be another encounter, anticipating that his treatment next time will not be that gentle again, but definitely more painful and ruled by the whip. A copy of the mail must be sent to the Mistress.

If the person concerned is a Gay Master, the slave must add that he hopes the Master liked his cock sucking services and that he wants to suck it as soon as possible again, and that he hopes that next time the Gay Master will share him also with his friends.

...

As a basic rule, the slave must always wear what the Mistress determines to be the appropriate attire for a given situation. It is up to the Mistress to decide whether, when and where the slave has to be nude or whether he is allowed to wear a most humiliating slutty sissy outfit.

Basically, whenever the slave is at service he must permanently be kept locked in heavy chains, cuffs, and broad manacles along with a heavy, massive stainless steel slave collar around his neck that by no means can be removed.

There must be two rings fixed to the collar, for the attachment of a leash or other "accessory". From the ring on the front of the collar a stainless medallion should hang with the full name of the slave engraved on both sides. The collar might be inscribed prominently with something like cocksucking sissyslut. The steel collar must always be clearly visible, even in public! The Mistress shall deny the slave any opportunity to cover or hide the collar. He must be very aware of its presence and the looks and stares he gets from people and fear that people catch his name.

The Mistress shall make sure that things get very uncomfortable for the slave. In house, his ankles must get hobbled in such a way that only very small steps are feasible. The chains must be that heavy that wearing them is absolutely painful. The rattle of chains and the unending ache of the heavy collar must become part of his life. Whenever the Mistress so likes, she may force the slave to wear a heavy punishment collar weighing several kilos or a collar with an attached bell hung above his head, ringing at even the slightest movement.

Even better is a remote controlled choc collar, thus providing the Mistress with the power to force the slave to do anything she orders him to do from distance.

Whenever at service with the Mistress or any other person the slave must neither have the opportunity to touch his cock nor be allowed to cum! Therefore, the slave must be locked in an escape-proof steel chastity belt. The chastity belt should have a remote controlled electronic choc feature with the ability to deliver painful electric shocks at different levels, which in combination with a remote controlled steel collar will make the slave very vulnerable to all orders from the Mistress and empower the Mistress to page and shock the slave whenever she likes.

Each time the Mistress feels that she must shock the slave, she shall move the pain up one level. For sure after a few shocks she will only have to wave the remote in the air and the slave will be on his knees,begging to carry out her orders.

This is extremely effective be in a public setting, e.g. for making the slave wetting his trousers wherever and whenever the Mistress likes. Or the Mistress may ask the slave questions in public which, in fear of the remote control, he must answer opposite to his real feeling. Or the Mistress may order the slave to beg her friends to give them a blowjob and punish the slave brutally if he does not succeed. Or the Mistress may use this device in order to force the slave to drop on his knees in public, leaving people to wonder why he frantically kisses her feet.

There never must be an easy way out of the collar and chastity belt at the end of a session. Only if the Mistress is absolutely satisfied with his performance she may consider releasing the slave. Otherwise, collar and chastity belt will stay locked for unspecified time and the slave will have to fear that the Mistress may hand over the keys to Gay Masters, meaning that he will have to earn his release with them!

Clothing for a slave is a privilege and slaves rarely get privileges. Any sissy outfit must therefore be revealing and of ridicule sluttish look and the slave must expose himself as a sissy on display also in front of males and females in clubs and outdoors in public!

Above all in presence of other people, the Mistress may order the slave to put on pumps or boots with high heels which can be locked around the ankles, a lockable black leather bra with DD-cups, a lockable corset with garters, as well as black net stockings.

Whenever the Mistress so likes, she may order the slave to put on punishment pumps, which either have so lengthy heels that they would not allow the slave to stand but only to crawl, or the pumps could have an inbuilt mechanism, triggering an electric shock whenever he puts his weight on the heels.

In public, a sissy-outfit may be supplemented by a see-through silk blouse or a satin camisole, so that the bra remains clearly visible, as well as a long skirt with several slashes up to the hip. But it is the decision of the Mistress what the slave may be allowed to put on; at his own he never must be allowed to add a piece of cloth. Since there always must be free access to his ass, wearing a slip principally is never allowed for the slave. Trousers under no circumstances qualify as female clothes and are strictly prohibited for the slave to wear.

On some occasions the Mistress may decide that the slave has to wear a sissy outfit that can be locked in place. That means he cannot take it off as long as the Mistress wishes. But when he must take it off, e.g. in a Gay Bar, the Mistress can lock it away as long as she wishes, leaving the slave´s ass exposed to everybody present.

Whenever the slave is on duty he must be forced to wear eye-catching feminine earrings, put on dark red, permanent lip stick, and intensive make-up. Finger- and toenails must always be polished in dark red.

There is no occurrence where the slave shall be allowed to put on a mask in order to be able to hide his identity. Alike, he is not allowed to wear a wig or any other item on or around his head, thus he must fear at any time that somebody who knows him may recognize him. There is nothing the slave can do about it.

...

The Mistress never ever must accept any opposition! There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave wilfully may refuse to obey any order without risking most severe punishment. He never must be given the option to act on his own desire, but must be trained to complete obedience by a combination of systematic humiliation and punishment.

The slave must follow the precise instruction or feel the pain. Any sign of disobedience or lack of readiness for action must immediately result in most severe punishment. The same applies if orders have not been acted out to the complete satisfaction of the Mistress. She must neither tolerate the smallest negligence nor accept any excuses! Even the slightest hesitation, the slightest misbehavior, the slightest violation of any rule must be subject to most severe punishment!

It is up to sole discretion of the Mistress to judge whether she feels that the slave is obedient and subservient. It is up to her sole discretion to decide whether there is a case of no immediate compliance, lack of performance, or whether the slave did not do his best, even if not true at all! Similarly, any allegation of poor performance claimed by anyone else must be taken as given. The slave does not have the right to argue even the falsest allegation. He even must fear that again and again he will get orders that qualify as mission impossible! Nevertheless, he must expect severe punishment for nothing but alleged sluggishness.

The slave should never have the option to circumvent execution of an order by accepting punishment. In the opposite, after being whipped and tortured without mercy, he must be forced to re-execute the order concerned to the complete satisfaction of the Mistress under even aggravated and more humiliating circumstances.

The Mistress may make extensive use of torture devices and methods for punishment, especially in order to inflict severe pain on the slave and to break his will completely. He must know that if he objects to an order or breaks a rule, he will be subject to most brutal torture which will not stop until he complies with every whim of the Mistress.

The Mistress may punish and torture the slave in front of other people, or ask other people to execute any punishment imposed on him. Of course, other people must not be limited to friends of the Mistress, she may also have him tormented, whipped, and punished in Gay or SM Clubs by whoever is present.

Scope, severity, and duration of any punishment are completely up to the caprice of the Mistress. There is no reason why punishment must commensurate with the offence which the slave has committed, in the opposite the Mistress may decide to punish him exemplarily, out of all proportion with regard to his misbehaviour. In any case, she must beat him until he is crying uncontrollably.