A Tale of Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Hung from the ceiling and whipped is a college education?
7k words
4.17
18.5k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just before graduating from high school, Lei was introduced to energetic and rough teenage sex and how much simpler it was to give in to another's desires. Now, she yearns for something -- or better yet, someone -- to quench the raging wildfire between her legs. Lei quickly learns that control, physical punishment and degradation are powerful aphrodisiacs to college sex. Follow Lei as she continues her submissive sexual education.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lei's second story begins with her feeling a tremendous void in her life since entering college. She had been a naive eighteen-year-old when she entered a forbidden affair with Fili, a Samoan jock, in her last semester in high school. Losing her virginity on the very first date of her life, an innocent and inexperienced Lei easily succumbed to exhilarating teenage sex -- spontaneous, raw, and addictive.

"I should have known that fairytales don't come true," Lei thought as she laid in bed caressing her nudity. "How naïve -- stupid might be a better word -- was I to think that Fili could make it with me as often as he did without any consequences. After months of frequent and unprotected all out lovemaking, I was pregnant and quickly learned the true nature of Fili -- he was a fucking bastard. When he shirked his responsibility, I had no choice but to have an abortion.

"Yet, I was still immature, utterly dumb, and hopelessly in love for the first time. How easy it was to surrender myself to Fili and his sexual demands despite what had happened. Somehow, I had convinced myself that deep down-inside, Fili really cared for me -- or -- that I could eventually make him. And with that Pollyannaish mindset, I let him control the situation and me. How simple it was to just do as I was told and let myself be seduced anytime, anywhere, and anyway Fili wanted. How I refused to see Fili as a sexual predator and that I was his easy and willing victim.

"It wasn't until the eve of his return to Samoa that I finally got a bitter dose of reality and discovered just how little Fili thought of me. After screwing me first, and then joined his cousins in gangbang me all night long. And then the bastard left me, and talk about getting the proverbial 'kick in the ass'...or more so, my pussy...when I discovered a month later that I was pregnant again."

Lei sighed deeply as she recalled the regret and sense of betrayal that Fili left her. It was as if life conspired against her as she let her mind drift through the ensuing summer. "Life after Fili left was a blur. Another abortion, an ocean of tears shed, and weeks of wallowing self-pity. Then, to add to my misery, I was hustled off to attend the state's University by my parents who tried to plan and control my life. My parents made it extremely clear that my college tuition, room, and board were costing them a bundle, and that I'd better make the most of it. Although they did not come out and say it, their underlying parental message was for me to find someone who would be acceptable -- Japanese...promising career...Japanese...earning potential...and finally, Japanese.

"Huh, what a joke! For the first time in my life, I had never seen so many Japanese guys. Most were highly intelligent, motivated to graduate, and into finding well-paying job. However, none of these Asian fellas were interested in me -- and more importantly, me in them. They were 'wusses' when compared to Fili, lacking his aggressive masculinity and his audacious daring to take me, control me, and make me his.

"As I started the second month of the Fall semester, my period of involuntary abstinence gave me this intolerable itch in my pussy that only a good hard dick could scratch. That Samoan bastard had indelibly hooked me on unrestrained sex that while rough and demeaning at times, was incredibly invigorating. I yearned for my bad boy, and needed a good 'lay' as Fili used to joke about my name. Until I found a guy to satisfy my urges, I would have to rely my memories and fingertips."

The privacy needed by Lei to relieve her carnal needs was unexpectedly provided when her roommate, Gail, let it be known that she be spending all her time at her boyfriend's off-campus house. Their shared dorm room was merely to keep Gail's parents in the dark, and serve as another closet and mail box. After swearing her to secrecy, Gail left the entire dorm apartment to Lei.

With so much freedom and privacy, Lei eventually found that she had little need for clothes or inhibitions. She soon began to indulge her growing carnal yearnings within the confines of her dorm room. With the lack of any male companionship, she easily fell into a pattern of self-pleasuring to get her much needed fix of sexual relief.

"Hmmm," Lei mused to herself, "How often do I wake up with my hands under my sleepwear when wear any at all. There underneath the cozy covers, I end up squishing and tweaking my tits, and then frigging myself to an eye-clenching good morning climax."

During lunch and long breaks, Lei often found herself quickly shedding her clothes as soon as the dorm room door slammed shut. Then sitting on the edge of a chair with her legs spread, Lei forked her fingers on either side or her stiff lover button, playing with herself. She shamelessly enjoyed a toe-straighten quickie or a leisurely masturbation depending on when her next class was.

But it was in the evening after her studies were completed that Lei rewarded herself by releasing the tension of her loins with her well-lubricated vibrating dildo. "Oh my god, does that feel good," Lei moan mentally as she slowly eased her newly acquired mail-ordered six-inch latex penis between her fragile pussy petals. "It's not as good as the 'real thing' but it's better than shoving my two fingers up my snatch. Oh, yeah, definitely better."

Her adept hands gave a simply twist to the dildo's base to make it come alive and vibrate. "Oh, where is that bastard of a Samoan when I need him. Damn that feels fucking good. But, come on Lei, get real -- at this point in time, you'll take any hard dick-like thing pumping in and out of your wet twat! God, I need to find a man soon." With that, her hips lifted off her mattress in building anticipation, and soon Lei was engulfed in a gut-wrenching orgasm.

What Lei didn't know was that her unique pattern of dorm activities caught the eye of Grant, the resident manager. He was an upper classman civil engineering student who took care of minor facility repairs and problems, settled student and roommate disputes, and provided general dorm security. It was in this latter sense that Grant frequently monitored his dorm from his basement apartment through a rather sophisticated digital surveillance system.

"There she goes again...straight to her dorm room for another extended lunch. The security tapes that I've reviewed show that this -- Lei -- spends more time in her dorm room than out of it. She's supposed to have a roommate -- a short, busty first-year coed -- but, the rumor has it that she is shacking up with her boyfriend off-campus. Hey, what the slut does isn't my concern. But, that doesn't explain why this Lei stays in so much throughout the week and especially on weekends. That's really odd since most dorm students spend as little time in the dorm as possible.

"Hmmm, this Lei is not bad looking. She's the kind of Japanese girl-next-door-type that my mother is always harping on me to find and marry. Cute, friendly, wholesome -- and oh so boring," Grant thought to himself. "Still, while there are other girls in the dorm who were much prettier or better built, there's something about Lei...the way she moves...that says that she's not as innocent as she looks...intriguing.

"I've never seen her with a guy, but I still wonder what the heck she does in her room? She can't be studying all the time. Well, that can be easily solved since I have the master key to all apartments. All I have to do is let myself in when she's at class and hide a small wireless spy camera in the air conditioning vent in her room. Then it just a matter of waiting to see what Lei does in her apartment."

To say that Grant popped on hell of a raging hard-on watching Lei traipse around her apartment in the nude would have been an understatement. "Holy crap, would you look at that! The apartment door has barely closed, and the bitch is stripping buck naked! Hey, she ain't that bad looking. A little small on the top but with fucking big nipples that she seems to love playing with. God, I can't believe that she gets off pinching, twisting, and pulling on her meaty tips. Ouch! That must hurt, but the bitch seems to love it.

"She's a bit hippy but given her height, she can get away with it. Look at her rounded butt -- the kind that I love to slam against when I doggy-fuck a bitch from behind. Oh, my god, this Lei must be one hell of a horny bitch. Look at her sitting in her chair with her ass at the edge and her legs spread wide. Jeez, where the hell did that jumbo-size tube to lubricant come from? A generous squirt and the bitch is playing with herself.

"What's this? Is that a fucking dildo? Yeah, it is! Who would have thought? Oooh, that's right, you slut...rub it up and down your juicy crack before you... fuck...look at the bitch shove that length of latex right up her snatch...all the way in. Damn it! It must be a vibrator too given how she's now jerking and trembling. Fuck, who would have thought a clean nice-looking Jap bitch would be such a loose horny slut!"

Grant became hooked on watching Lei masturbate throughout the day. Recording what he saw, Grant found himself regularly beating his meat while watching Lei rapidly bring herself off. He was genuinely surprised when he saw Lei after a brief rest, get up and move about with the dildo still-buried dildo in her snatch before settling down to enjoy a round two with vibrating latex and strumming fingers. As fantasies of Lei consumed him, Grant's engineering mind soon began to construct a plot to seduce this captivating freshman coed.

Once again letting himself into her apartment on the eve of a three-day weekend, Grant quickly created a shower leak that would need reporting which is exactly what Lei did soon after dinner. However, Grant waited until he saw through his spy camera that Lei, who had tired of waiting, was indulging herself by fully embedding her vibrating dildo in her twisting cunt. He then hurried to her apartment with his tool box, and knocked sharply on her door.

"Hello? Hello? This is the resident manager," Grant announced in his most officious tone of voice. "I had a message on my answering machine that there was a leak that needed to be fixed. Hello? Is there anyone there? Look, if no one answers, I'm going to unlock the door and enter. Hello? For the last time, is anyone in there?"

Startled out of her erotic self-indulgence, Lei struggled to clear her head and to look for her clothes as she heard another round of knocking and asking if anyone was in.

"Oh shit! I got the fucking the dildo fully sunken between my pussy lips with its base barely sticking out," Lei thought as she desperately tried to figure out what to do next. "Shit, it keeps vibrating and scrambling my thoughts. Don't have time to pull the buried dildo out of my snatch -- oooh, I'll just leave it in. Where the hell are my clothes?" Hastily yanking up a loose pair of shorts, Lei managed to pull down thin top on when she heard a clicking of her door lock.

A gasp of surprise escaped her lips as her as Lei's widen almond-shaped eyes were filled with a huge hulk of a Japanese guy. She had heard about the reclusive resident manager but was unprepared for his authoritative nature and his massive size. While the same height as Fili, Grant was older, barrel-chested like a weight lifter, bear-like in his movements. He was totally unlike Fili who was muscularly ripped like a body builder, trimmed, and with panther-like grace.

Lei heard Grant's rumbling apology for intruding, but knew he was enjoying her fluster. As he moved towards her bathroom, Lei made a mad dash ahead of him to retrieve her bras, panties, and other lingerie that were strewn about the room. Her exertions, however, caused aeHHHH shiver ran up her spine as she had to press her thighs together to prevent the dildo from sliding out.

"Ooh, I wish I had taken the damn dildo out of me. Shit, it's buried all the way in me but, I have to tighten my Kegel muscles to keep it from slipping out. Damn it! The vibration is so damn intense that it's driving me so crazy...preventing me from thinking clearly. Or is it something about Grant that's making me so damn wet and confused?"

"Not bad -- nice looking in an understated way," Grant thought as he pretended to ask Lei what was wrong and then analyze the problem. "Judging from the telltale bumps in the front of thin top, she's braless. Yeah, she must naked underneath her clothes -- yeah -- just threw them on. Nice legs and her hips are...what's this? Is that a wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. Well, I'll be damned! Does the fucking bitch still have her dildo shoved up her snatch? If it's a vibrator, it must be driving her nuts. Yeah, look at the way she's squeezing her thighs together and trying not to show her twitching."

The vibrator kept humming, wreaking havoc on Lei's breathing, movement, and thought. To get her mind off the vibrations between her legs and her growing sexual hunger, Lei focused on what was happening in the limited confines of her bathroom. However, when she did so, Lei found herself surprisingly captivated by Grant's brawny back, muscular arms, and beefy hands at work.

"Grant isn't bad looking in a rough kind of way. Hmmm, what's he saying. Oh, he's an engineering senior, and the son of a general contractor on the island of Hawaii. His father had him work his way up to learn the trade, and that explains why he's handy around the dorm at fixing things. Oooh, I wonder if Grant can fix what's wrong with me? God, Lei, what's wrong with you -- you just met the guy and you're thinking of jumping him. Goddamn it, I'm just so fucking horny!"

"So, Lei, what's a good-looking girl like you staying in on a Friday evening of a three-day weekend. The dorm is virtually empty with the girls going home for long weekend or out and about partying?"

Grant's question startled Lei out of the sensual fog that engulfed her. Before she knew it, she let it slip that she didn't have anyone who was interested in going out with her. Recovering from her embarrassing slip of the tongue, Lei swiftly asked Grant why he wasn't out himself. However, when he turned to gaze upon her before answering, Lei gulped as Grant pinned her with a predatory look.

"Because -- I haven't met a good look young woman like you -- until now," Grant chuckled as he fixed the shower leak, taking pleasure in Lei squirming from his comment and her vibrator embedded between her legs. Then before she could recover, he quickly followed up by saying, "Why don't you come to my dungeon in the cellar for drinks and some television? It won't be much, but it's better than sitting here all alone. I promise that you won't regret it. Okay? Say around an hour from now? You will show up, won't you? You don't want to make me mad. Okay?"

Lei was nodding before she knew it, and immediately wondered about the wisdom of her decision. "Ooh, shit, did I just agree to a date with him? Can't think straight with the vibrator humming away. I mean I wouldn't mind...I don't have anything better to do. But, there's something about Grant...oooh this damn dildo is screwing me up...what?" Lei's doubts, however, were quickly forgotten as soon as she saw that Grant's eyes were riveted to the juncture of her thighs.

"Grant's looking at the crotch of my shorts. Shit, is it wet and showing? There's no way he can know that I've got a damn vibrator stuck my pussy. Oh thank God, he's finished and finally leaving. Please, oh please, hurry. What? He's asking again if I'll be there in an hour? Just tell him 'yes' -- it'll make him leave quicker. Oh, please hurry!"

The moment the door closed behind Grant, Lei plunged a hand into her shorts, frantically rubbing her stiff clit trying to rapidly bring herself quickly off and get the sexual release she so desperately craved. Strangely, however, instead of fantasizing about Fili as she normally did, Lei found her thoughts on Grant and imagining what it would be like to have his cock buried in her squishy twat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lei threw back her head as a shrill cry ripped out of her throat as Grant took her like a bull took a prized heifer -- fast, hard, and vicious. Once again in her young life, she was being fucked on her first date. The difference was that this time, she was being pussy-banged by Grant, a guy she had just met less than two hours ago. As her body was racked with wincing pain, Lei had to admit that she had wanted to have sex with Grant, willingly submitted to him, and in some inexplicable perverted way, craved what was happening to her.

It began when Lei stood at the entrance of the labyrinth of the dorm's cellar. "Why do I get this strange feeling that once I entered the cellar doors, my life would be forever changed." Taking a deep gulp, she followed the crooked path into the darken recesses that led her to Grant's apartment deep in the bowels of the cellar, wedged between the massive water boiler and the electrical room.

"There it is," Lori thought as she gazed upon for the first time the windowless apartment of solid concrete walls. "Now I know why this place was referred to as the 'dungeon.' Once the metal door closed securely behind me, I will be shut off from the outside world. And whatever goes on in that apartment won't be heard outside. Do I really want to go through with this? I don't know -- yet, I know that I don't want Grant to be disappointed in me -- or more so, for him to be mad at me."

Contributing to Lei's uneasiness was the halter top dress that she had borrowed from Gail's closet because it was bright and fun-looking. "Shit, I knew that I shouldn't have worn this thing. Gail is much shorter and way bustier than me. The hem of the dress is up to my mid-thigh on my longer legs. Because of the dress design, I can't wear a bra with it, and that my small tits are literally swimming in the roomier plunging bodice of this damn halter dress. God, I hope I don't regret this."

While prepared to keep her knees pressed together and not flash any of her boobs, Lei was unprepared for just how she would respond to Grant. That is until the door closed and she found herself in his "man-cave" that was dominated by his presence. When his rough palm pressed on her sensitive bare back as he ushered her to his couch, Lei instantly shivered as his touch.

"Jeez, why am I reacting like that? Is it from the chill in the air, apprehension about Grant, or...is his touch turning me on? God, Lei, what are you thinking? You just met the guy. Why is his touch making my damn nipples pop and stiffen, and my heart to beat like that? Why am I so anxious?"

Flipping through the television channels for something interesting, Lei drank liberally of a delicious sangria that went so easily down, washing away whatever jitters, reservations, or inhibitions she may have had. With each sip, she became more and more concerned that her dress was working its way up her soft thighs or that her knees were drifting apart to readily flash glimpse of her flimsy lacy panties.

Despite all of Lei's efforts, trying to control her dress' halter top proved hopeless as the material covering her pointy tits seemed to have mind of its own. With every movement of her body, Lei knew that her meaty nipples being clearly displayed for Grant to see -- and he didn't hesitate to ogle her perky breasts. However, by the time her third glass of wine had been drained, Lei found herself simply not caring what Grant saw of her young enticing body.

12