A Tale of Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Punish me or I'll be force to quit.
10.1k words
4.3
16.1k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third chapter of a five-part series of Lei and her journey down the rabbit hole of submission. As told by her newly acquired Master, this episode is of how she fell under his control in the most unexpected way. If you have not read the first two chapters of Lei's journey, it is strongly suggested that you do so since each dealt with a dominant man key to her sexual evolution into rough, painful, and finally masochistic sex.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My name is Sam, and I am the Administrative Services Director for a small private university. Having retired from a successful but highly stressful corporate life, this was my second career and one that was made easy for two reasons. The first was that my business executive background gave me a rather "no-nonsense authoritative" approach that complemented my domineering personality. I quickly became the proverbial "heavy" when it came to doing the so-called nasty or unpleasant tasks from which my ivory tower higher-ups shied away. This gave me more authority and because of my institutional span of control, I am often derisively referred to as "the Master."

But the real reason for my success as a Director was having Lei as my Fiscal Manager. Her expertise in budgetary management efficiently ensured that all accounts and foreseeables were promptly addressed, and that I had a balanced and workable budget. This freed me to focus on managing the University's limited resources and resolving any of the many campus crises that arose. My decisions of such matters were made highly effective because of Lei's uncompromising execution and enforcement. Those who didn't like her unflinching support of my methods and adherence to my directives called Lei behind her back "the Matron."

My Fiscal Manager's mocking nickname, however, was also a not too subtle reference to her rather conservative appearance. You see Lei was a Japanese-American woman in her late-thirties with a pleasant face. But, for some strange reason, Lei draped her body in clothing that made her look extremely conservative and prudish. Her modest breasts and trim waist were lost in her loose clothing that emphasized the fullness of her hips and buttocks. What appeared to be nice looking legs was hidden in dresses or skirts with knee-length hemlines. Her straitlaced attire reinforced her no-nonsense "matronly" perception.

While our working relationship was strictly professional in the eyes of the campus community, I was intrigued by my fiscal head. Lei was cordial with me but was at the same time extremely private about her personal life. I knew she was married to a husband who traveled a lot, and struck me in my few encounters with him as being big, boorish, and boring. Lei had twin eleven-year-old sons who seem to be normal kids, and was close to her younger sister Rae-Lynn. But, other than these few tidbits, I didn't know much more about my right-hand manager. It was as if she had some deep dark secret in her life, and this intrigued me to no end.

What really piqued my curiosity in Lei were her frequent mysterious aches that centered around her abdomen-hips-buttock region of her body. There were times when she would gasp unexpectedly; wince when sitting or raising; or have a certain stiffness when bending or moving about. Lei's discomforts became so severe and frequent that one day she called in saying that she would be out for the next month because she had to undergo an emergency hysterectomy. Upon returning to work, Lei politely declined to talk about her operation and what was going on in her life. The more we worked together, the more I was determined to discover the reason behind Lei's her enigmatic persona and mysterious ailments.

What I didn't know was that it would take a security breach that would provide me in unanticipated insight and more into Lei. We were going through our summer record audit in which we would review, relocate or archive fiscal records. Lei and her staff went about handling the assignment with their normal efficiency so I didn't pay it much heed until Lei interrupted me.

"Sam, I think," a visibly upset Lei muttered in an uncharacteristically shaky tone came to me after lunch on Friday, "we might have lost... no, I mean that we can't account for a payroll records box. I've looked but..." When Lei saw the astonished look on my face transform to one of simmering anger, she gulped and quailed at my stare. With tears welling in her almond-shaped eyes, Lei continued, "We've checked all the stored boxes...and those sent to be archived. We may have...shredded it...or..."

"Payroll records? You mean confidential personal financial information of our employees? You 'lost' a file box?" Lei stiffened at my growling utterance. Trembling at my conclusion, she looked at her twisting hands, visibly stressed.

"Lei, I'll deal with you later," I said with a disgusted tone. "But right now, I have to notify the University President. Leave me so that I can take care of this mess." Then turning my back to her, I reached for my telephone to call to see my boss but not before hearing a soft sob followed by the sound of Lei quickly exiting my office.

The ensuing afternoon was a maelstrom of shock, panic, and handwringing because a security compromise meant a series of notifications starting with the employees possibly involved, the media, and going up to the Board of Regents. Needless to say, my superiors promptly "threw me under the bus" and I took the fall, accepting all blame and negative consequences; never once mentioning Lei.

By the time, I returned to my office it was well after the close of the business day and the administrative floor was empty because of the end of the work week. I was therefore surprised to find Lei waiting for me in my outer reception area. Locking the hallway office door, I passed her by as went to my private office. Popping myself in my chair drained, I looked up to see Lei standing meekly in my doorway.

"What are you doing here," I muttered as my exhaustion and irritation laced my words. A normally confident Lei cringed as tears glistened in her eyes. "Don't you have to pick up your kids?"

"I had my sister pick the twins up since my husband is in another state on a business trip and won't return until the middle of next week. She'll take them to the movies and have them sleep over because I told her I had some important business to take care of at work." Lei paused, choking up, before whispering with downcast eyes, "Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry! I really messed up big time!"

"Lei, when the notices go out on Monday afternoon, there'll be a firestorm of inquiries, complaints, and accusations. Everyone will be clamoring for heads to roll." I watched Lei flinch at my utterance as the gravity of her actions sank in. Then taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out, I said in disgust, "But, you won't have to worry -- I took the hit for you. As far as the higher ups know, I'm the guy who screwed up and got my ass properly whipped raw as a result. There will be a lot of people on campus who will jump for joy once they find out that I screwed up."

Tears were flowing from her eyes as she whispered, "But that's not right, Sam. It's not fair for you to be blamed for my failure. I'm the one who should be disciplined."

"Please stop it," I barked in obvious anger. "I'm the boss here, and I'm responsible for the actions of my subordinates...which, if you've forgotten, includes you! And how do you envision being appropriately disciplined for what happened? A letter of reprimand?" I thought Lei was about to flee in the face of my foul mood but instead she looked hesitantly at me as if she stood on edge of a precipice.

"Sam, I've worked for you for over eight years, and have done what you tell me because... you're so dominant and controlling of the work...and me. By you taking responsibility for my mistake is a good example of why I don't want to...lose your trust...or want to lose...your respect," Lei blurted between sobs.

"I screwed up by breaking a cardinal rule on file accountability and should be held responsible. I know you'd never forgive me if I told the University President that I was the one at fault, so I won't. However, between you and me, you must discipline me -- or I'll never be able to live with myself and will be forced to resign in utter shame.

"When I was growing up," Lei was continued before I could say anything, "whenever I did something wrong, my father would take me out to the shed. Once there he would make me take off my clothes, and whip me with his belt. He continued to physically discipline me for any infraction of mine until I left for college. As painful and embarrassing as my punishment was, I accepted it as the way to make up for my mistakes."

I was speechless at Lei's disclosure because I would have never imagined that this was her upbringing. Many things about Lei started to fall into place about my inscrutable Fiscal Manager especially why she accepted my often autocratic ways. I was shocked at Lei's disclosure of how severe physical punishment was second natured to her. I couldn't deny the arousal of my trouser snake as I envisioned a naked teenage Lei being whipped. The vision of a brown leather belt landing sharply on her tender snow-white skin, her delicious cries of pain, and the vivid crimson welts left behind roused within me long dormant urges.

Before l could recover from my shock, Lei said, "Sam, you need to physically punish me -- not because you want to -- but because I need you to. I know that you must think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I've let you down, and no amount of yelling or letters of reprimand will make up for the pain and humiliation that I've caused you. You're the first man who put his neck on the line for me because of my incompetence and negligence." Sobbing softly, Lei implored, "Please, Sam, you must punish me -- physically."

While I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't deny my darker side that had long been suppressed in my new career, was raising to the surface. Buried memories and chained carnal cravings of my past yearned to break free from their restraints. Lei's demure sensuality, vulnerability, and willingness were the keys for unlocking those self-imposed shackles. It dawned on me that Lei had unwittingly presented me with a golden opportunity for the rebirth of my hidden self. I fully intended to take full advantage of it...and more so, Lei.

"Lei," I sternly said, making her squirm with my stare and tone of voice. "Stop crying. Look at me. Do you understand what you're asking me to do to you? Do you?"

When Lei looked carefully at me and the nodded in all seriousness, my response was, "Unlike your father who punished you for infractions of some silly childhood rule, I will punish only when you displease me. Lei, you screwed up big time and deserve to be physically disciplined." I let my pronouncement sink in before deciding to roll the proverbial dice. In no uncertain terms, I then said, "Take off your clothes, Lei."

Lei was shocked and balked, but before she could say anything, I snarled, "Lei. It has been a long and ugly day. I don't have time or the inclination to put up with any more nonsense from you. Like your father, I don't physically discipline anyone who is clothed. So, either you undress -- or -- you go home. Decide quickly what you want to do!"

I couldn't believe it when after a slight pause, Lei with trembling hands reached behind her to unhook and unzip her simple straight skirt and stepping out of it, folded and placed on a nearby chair. Without looking at me, she unbuttoned her loose blouse and soon it joined her skirt. Blushing as she stood before in her underwear, Lei then turned slowly away from me. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra before shucking it, and then shimmied out of her panties.

"Please, Sam, don't embarrass me by making me undress for nothing," Lei said as she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Turn around Lei and drop your arms. Stand before me," I instructed in a tone that brooked no disobedience. I cannot begin to tell you how cock-hardening of the slight of a nude Lei was. Her demure almond-shaped eyes were partially hidden by her jet-black hair as she hung her head in shame. Her breasts were smaller than I had imagined them to be with an unexpected droop as if someone had cruelly pricked and deflated them. Fortunately, a slender crescent of fat at each breast base and an unbelievable large upturned purple nipple gave her tits an enticing ski jump look.

Lei saw where I stared and her hands automatically cover her boobs. "I've always been small," she stammered in clear embarrassment as she sought to explain her perceived mammary deficiency. "But after nursing my two boys for over a year...well... they got even smaller...and somewhat...'drained.' Ooh, I know they're 'ugly' -- that's how my husband describes them." Then taking in a deep breath, Lei sought to change the subject by saying, "Please, can we continue? You must punish me as you see fit. Please."

Pushing her hands to her sides, I took in her enticingly nude form and said, "Lei, you need to understand that if I do what you want, there will be no turning back. You have left your punishment in my hands, and you will do what you're told. In my control, there is no going back -- no matter how painful...no matter how humiliating...no matter how strange. Do you understand this, Lei?"

Looking at me, Lei paused and then thoughtfully nodded in complete acquiescence.

"Then stand there and let me look upon your nakedness as part of your punishment. You are an alluring woman -- no, don't deny it, Lei. Whether you want to believe it or not, you are extremely sensual and intriguing to me. I love your breasts despite what you may think of them, the curve of your hips, and your slit showing at the top of your hairless pussy -- now that's a surprise. I would have never expected of you of having a hairless quim." Lei shuddered and sought to press her thighs together to hide the bareness of her vulva. "Yes, this is embarrassing and even humiliating -- all the better. Once again, if don't want to do as I tell you, get dressed and leave."

Much to my delight, Lei just shook her head as I admired her nudity. "Now that's out of the way, turn around and bend over from your waist. I want to enjoy the sight of your soft small tits dangled. Jeez, your nipples are so large and tantalizingly mouthwatering. But, oh my god, the sight of your presented full buttocks, your puckered anus, and the inviting folds of your vulva is so damn enticing especially when you squirm like that."

I spun around so that my left hip pressed against her left hip, and my left arm looped her around her slender waist to grip and abruptly pulled her snuggly to me. Before Lei could react to my move, my hard open-palm smacked soundly on the round spongy buttock farthest from me, and then quickly landed again on the one closest to me.

Emitting a sharp yelp, Lei jerked as two more upward slaps sent her buns quivering.

However, unlike her father, I didn't madly flay away at Lei. Instead I varied the strength of my slaps on her spongy buns, where I targeted, the direction of the delivery, and the intervals between slaps.

This kept Lei anticipating as to the next sizzling smack as her generous creamy buns and tender thighs which were now a bright pink. However, what really threw her for a loop was when I would pause every so often to lightly caress her burning flesh. My tender caress made Lei jerk, tremble, and then sigh before the next round of spanking began.

"What are these...marks," I murmured as my fingertips traced what looked like old and new ridges that crisscrossed her buttocks and upper legs, and which were highlighted by the blood that rushed to the surface of redden bottom. I could tell that Lei didn't want to tell me so I had to firmly instruct her, "Tell me, Lei. Go on, tell me, or I'll have to discipline you more for disobeying me."

"I was drawn to my husband, Grant," Lei sighed as I light caressed her buns and then related absently, "because he was domineering and just took me within hours of meeting him. He was rough and introduced me to pain as part of our lovemaking. In the beginning of our relationship, he'd spank and lashed me, inflicting pain as a kinky kind of foreplay. I couldn't help it. From the first time I had sex, I have loved being controlled by the guy I was with since I didn't have to think and be responsible. The addition of pain as a part of sex turned me on in unexpected ways. When we got married, I naively thought our painful but addictive sex would continue.

"However, I tended to forget to take my birth control pill, and while we were dating and I had an 'oops' impregnation -- and I had an abortion for which I was severely punished. When I got pregnant up again right after we married, Grant really flew of the handle and beat me so badly that I miscarried. My doctor said my uterus was in bad shape, and that if I was going to have kids, I better do it quickly before the scarring spread. Well, after a lot of arguing, I managed to convince Grant to let me give birth to our boys.

"What I didn't anticipate was that my pregnancy, the long periods of postpartum 'unavailability,' and then my prolonged breastfeeding which Grant found disgusting, would turn him really mean. While Grant never 'marked' my face, arms, or lower legs that were visible, he had no qualms physical abusing my other body parts that didn't show. Two years ago, he beat me so badly that I ended up in the hospital having an unexpected hysterectomy -- the one you kept asking me about. Grant ended up being arrested and was put on probation provide he underwent domestic abuse counseling. That soured him even more.

"Grant now sees me as being 'incomplete'...no longer a whole woman. Sex with him now was like being sexually assaulted, and Grant treats me like his free 'house-whore.' He now takes it out on me when work or life in general upset him. Sometimes I think he just enjoys hurting me whenever he feels like it," Lei whispered as tears trickled from her almond-shaped eyes. "I know people often comment about why I dress so dowdy or conservatively. What they don't know is that I do so to hide my scars, welts and bruises from Grant."

I let my fingers lightly trace her scars, drifting up and down the outside of her legs and then the curve of her buttocks. Lei's genitals were hairless and smooth as a baby's behind, and she moaned softly and shivered when my fingertips lightly touched upon the petals of her sex. However, two quick stinging slaps at the diamond of her buttocks and inner thighs caused Lei to toss in winching agony and then moaning in perverse ecstasy.

"Your husband is a fucking idiot," I whispered as I delivered another eye-clenching swat to that sensitive spot. "Pain, if inflicted correctly, is the spice to fantastic sex. Your husband has an attractive and willing wife in you, but all he can think of is using you like some punching bag for his sick frustration and misplaced failures. What a dumb fucking bastard!"

While Lei squirmed under my well-aimed slaps and soothing caresses, I could no longer resist the tempting gyration of her hips and twisting of her sex. I stepped behind her and quickly dropped my slacks and boxers, freeing my raging hard-on. "This is how I've wanted to use you for so long, and how you will be disciplined in the future." Grabbing the curve of her waist, I pressed my flanged head into her exposed and inviting womanhood.

"Oh, Sam, no," Lei whined as my flanged head penetrated and spread the first inch of her hot wet-velvet slickness of her tight twat. Paying her protest no heed, I proceeded to mount and take Lei leisurely and confidently with small jabs that soon pumped deeper into her. My strokes became were long and hard, tip-to-base thrusts that caused my groin to smack soundly against her redden quivering buns. The lewd sucking and slurping sounds that were heard from her churning twat harmonized with Lei's whimpers of submission and mounting passion.