A Tale of Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Lei discovers the agony of pleasure and her hidden self.
6k words
4.44
11.5k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This final chapter of "A Tale of Submission." In it, Lei accepts the unexpected freedom and fulfillment that being a submissive can bring. Please enjoy the conclusion of Lei's submissive evolution.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Following her separation from her husband, Lei's "outings" -- a term that she used to explain her absences to her kids -- provided her the opportunities to explore in depth the world of being a submissive. The spices of inflicted pain and perverse humiliation when laced a tinge of the unexpected produced delicious and addictive sex never experienced before. Slowly but surely the hidden Lei was emerging into the light.

The afternoon sun flooded the hotel room on a lazy Saturday afternoon of our first formal post-separation tryst. Lei was still very cautious about the two of us being seen in public. She was afraid that if Grant found out about us, he would use our relationship as the cause for her marital split in their contested divorce proceedings.

I had indulged Lei's concerns by letting her drive to a hotel of her choosing instead of my exclusive gentlemen's club. Using the pretext of shopping for her new wardrobe as the basis of our rendezvous, my goals, the other hand, were for Lei to be seen by others as my submissive and for her to finally accept her new life with me.

However, with each sip of my single-malt scotch, I began to wonder if I was being far too lenient with Lei. She was at that critical point where if not guided with a firm hand, she could become willful and assuming. As I finished the last of my glass, I resolved to correct any mistaken impressions that Lei might harbor about her new role and life.

There was a soft knock, and I opened the room's door to find an obviously uneasy Lei with an overnight bag in the hallway. Without betraying any emotion, I let her stand and fidget in the hallway as my eyes slid over her comely looks. Although she always denied it, Lei was pleasing to the eye.

Her comely Asian facial features were highlighted by the sharp contrast between her ebony shoulder-length hair and the creamy softness of her velvet skin. Lei wore a simple dark blue button-down dress that highlighted her five-ten mature figure. She was blessed with long shapely legs, curvaceous but no fat hips, generous spongy buttocks, a soft flat stomach, and trim waist.

Lei might have felt more comfortable with her body if she wasn't so flat. After nursing twin boys for over a year, her small breasts had shrunk with a somewhat deflated look. If not for a pair of incredibly large ruby-red meaty nipples from the constant suckling of her sons, her tits might have been overlooked.

But what complicate matters was Lei's bastard of an ex-husband deliberately making her uber-self-conscious of her diminished boobs. In keeping with his senselessly demeaning nature, he put Lei down every chance he got by calling her tits ugly and sagging, delighting in her embarrassment as he rubbed salt into an open wound,

Pulling Lei quickly into the room, I embraced my much taller lover, kissing her deeply until Lei moaned senselessly as her soft body molded to mine. My fingers deftly began unbuttoning her loose dress as my lips their way to her sensitive earlobes and down her pulsating neck. With a flick of my fingers, I easily undid and pushed aside her exposed skimpy front-closing bra to fully expose her huge teats.

My hungry lips latched onto and greedily sucked her succulent cylinders of hardening flesh causing Lei to tremble in my embrace. With my teeth, I pulled the captured and slowly pulled a meaty tip from her heaving chest until her tit became a sharp peak. Lei whined loudly when I suddenly releasing it to attack her other boob.

"Ooh, someone is glad to see me," Lei moaned in breathless pleasure as her undone dress pooled around her ankles, "or at least my big fat nipples. Ooh, Sam, aren't you going to at least let a girl unpack her bag? Or, ooh, is it your intention to have your way with me -- standing up -- not that I would mind? Yeowww!"

Lei suddenly jerked as a shrill yelp escaped her lips as my hand shot between her legs to scoop and squeeze her lace-covered pussy. "My slave thinks too highly of herself. She has taken terrible liberties with her Master -- making me wait for you to arrive -- not begging my forgiveness -- talking sassy -- and calling me by my first name. Who gave you permission, my impudent Japanese submissive to do these things?"

"Oh Master," Lei uttered contritely upon being chastised as she dropped quickly to her knees before me. Clutching my legs as she pressed the side of her face against my groin, and muttered, "Forgive me. I was overcome by being with you...in different setting... the excitement of doing something new...I forgot myself." Then leaning forward to suggestively rub her face against my awakening trouser snake, Lei softly murmured, "Please, Sir, accept my apology and let me make it up to you."

"Ach! I can see," I muttered as I grasped her thick ebony hair to lift her face, "that you will need another lesson in obedience. You assume too many things for a submissive. Lei, this weekend I plan for you to experience our relationship in a more public venue. You will doubt and hesitate upon hearing my expressed will -- but you will do it, enjoy it and learn from it -- or -- you will be punished severely. Towards that end, I want you to look at what's under the left towel on the bed. Yes, that one."

"Master, what is this? A red string bikini," Lei gasped as she lifted the light hand towel. "Don't tell me you want me to wear this skimpy thing. While these teeny triangles will cover my small boobs, this bottom -- well, it will barely cover my front and maybe, if I'm lucky half of my big butt. And, this mesh material is so thin it's almost see-through, and while it should cling to me when dry, I don't know what will happen should I get it wet.

"Ooh, Sir, this string bikini is skimpier than the lingerie that you bought for me from Sergio. The difference is that the flimsy lingerie was worn only in the privacy of our intimate sessions -- but this, you want me to wear out in public for others to 'look' at me. Oh, please, Sir, I would be so embarrassed...so ashamed. Jeez, I'm so stressed, I don't know. Please don't make me, Master."

Grabbing her thick hair, I jerked her to her knees as I sat on the bed edge before her. "There you go again -- talking back to your Master. Taking advantage of my generous nature and affection for you. Sigh! I can see that I am much too lenient with you, Lei, because I...love...you. But, you need to be reminded of what an Asian submissive needs. See what's under the towel on the right. Go on... remove the towel."

A sharp gasp escaped Lei's lips as her almond-shaped eyes widen when the objects under the towel were revealed. "I won't tell you what these padded cuffs with their restraints are for, opting to let you discover their use should you misbehave. I assure you that if used properly, they can quickly teach a disobedient slave how to properly and promptly obey her Master. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

To this Lei quickly emphatically shook her head. "No, Master! I'll be good, and do whatever you want me to do!"

"Then, cunt, you will put on that bikini that is a substitute to the red collar that you normally wear in the confines of my gentlemen's club. You will stop whining -- protesting -- and begging me. Just put it on! Do not make me discipline you -- you will surely regret it, Lei."

Nodding in silent acquiescence, Lei rose to her feet to discard her undone bra and shimmy out of her lacy pantie. "God, Lei, I love watching you undress and display your mature sensuality. Now try on that skimpy bikini, and think about how the men ogle you when we go down to the pool. Yes, Lei, we're going to the hotel's pool where I want other men to see you and your Asian beauty the way that I do. Don't test me! I want other men to see and admire you. I want you to understand just how desirable you are -- if you do as I say.

"Hmmm, it's a good thing that you're small-breasted because those teeny cups just cover your titties but allow you fat nipples to poke noticeable bumps in the center of each triangle. Yes, your bikini bottom snuggly cups your hairless pussy...hmmm...I love seeing the impression of your camel-toe against the stretch material. Hmmm, you were right, Lei, the back portion covers only half of your generous buttocks...delicious... they look barely contained. Christ, how I love the way your butt cheeks are displayed.

"I had planned on taking you to the hotel's pool after you changed. But seeing you in that bikini has given me a raging hard-on. Hmmm, but how am I going to walk around with tented shorts -- that is assuming I can get my erection tucked into my shorts?"

"Umm, Master, maybe we can help each other out. I'm so uptight about this flimsy bikini that I could use some 'anxiety relief,' and you definitely could use a relief of another kind. Isn't a semi-hard dick easier to tuck and hide in swimming trunks? Maybe if you will let me, I would love to bend over like this, grab my knees, and push my tush back to you. Would you like to spank by butt for forgetting myself and vexing my poor Master?"

"There you go again, slave! Forgetting yourself by telling your Master what to do. Hmmm, I see that I will have to start teaching you your proper place in life." Grabbing the cuffs from the bed, I swiftly shackled her wrists and ankles, and lashed her restraints to the corresponding bed legs. With Lei spread-eagled on her back, her bodily delights were fully revealed with four quick tugs of the bikini's ties.

Lei's breath caught in her throat as I began to slowly and sensually caress her exposed ivory-toned form. "Your training is incomplete. Until now, you have only experienced rough sex from that Samoan high school lover of yours and painful sex from your bully of a husband. You have become addicted to the 'pleasure of agony' inflicted upon you by the morons of your past. Now, you need to learn the 'agony of pleasure' that comes with being my love-slave."

With that said, my fingertips traced feathery paths down and across her trembling body as fingernails rake zig-zag patterns in stark contrast. A flatten tit was inhaled into my mouth that clamped down to suck it from her heaving chest. Pulling my head back, I let her soften tit slowly ooze from my sucking lips, nipping its fat nipple just before letting go. My teeth nipped and lovingly bit the soft and tender parts of her body while my lips and tongue lightly licked, teasingly sucked, and playful probed Lei's nooks and crannies. With eyes pressed shut, Lei whimpered pitifully as jagged bolts of searing sensations tore through her, tormenting her bodily senses to the brink of insanity.

My hands grabbed and squeezed her spongy buttocks, lifting her womanhood to my waiting face. With my nose pressed against her quivering quim, I inhaled her musky fragrance the way a wine connoisseur would sniff and savor the bouquet off a fine vintage. My tongue snaked out to sip of Lei's vaginal nectar before lapping the slippery length of her sweet snatch. I inhaled first one and then the other of her puffy pussy lip, slurping her fleshy goodness. Her engorged fleshy love pearl was repeatedly flicked and lashed before traveling back down to tongue-fuck the source of her gushing sexual excitement.

Lei tossed and trembled violently, crying out in anguish at her impotency to stop the inevitable. Her body shuddered when I shove two fingers into her snatch, finger-pumping her nice and easy. However, when my other hand that had been cupping and squeezing one of rounded buns, slipped a thick middle finger up her ass, Lei screamed as she writhed, panting and gasping. Every time she was on the verge of climaxing, I would deny her release by slowing my efforts; however, once she had calmed down, I would ratchet up my digital probing and stimulation.

"Ooh, Master! Please, don't torture me anymore. Let me come...please. You're driving me crazy. I'll be good, I promise. I'll do whatever you want. Just please don't punish me more like you are now. Please, Sir, I'll be good...I promise..."

"Sigh! I can see that you still have not learned you lesson of obedience. Lei, don't you know by now it's not what you want; rather, it is what I want. I going to show you a wicked lusty side of you never knew existed." With that I curled the two fingers that were embedded in Lei's juicy twat until my fingertips found and rubbed her G-spot, that ribbed ceiling of her vaginal ceiling. I knew I struck pay dirt when her hips jerked violently as I began to rapid and forcefully finger-fuck her twat.

My finger slipped from her grasping asshole to find and forked her exposed stiff clitoris. The sloshing sounds of her churned pussy juices mixed with Lei's short gasps and moans as her hips lifted off the mattress to gyrate lewdly before my face. My lips clamped on Lei's bright red love button, sucking, pulling on it with my pursed lips. Releasing it from my lips, I frantically strummed her fleshy nub to Lei's shrill whine of overwhelming searing ecstasy.

Lei shook violently and then suddenly snapped rigid as her pelvis was thrust into the air. A gut-wrenching orgasm consumed her as forceful streams of sex excitement spurted into the air from her exposed vulva, drenching me, her, and the bed sheets. Writhing helplessly, she convulsed mindlessly as she continued to gush; tears of relief escaped her tightly closed eyes.

"Oh, Master, what just happened? I've never... What? I just had a 'squirting orgasm'? Oh, shit, I never knew I could...Jeez, I'm so exhausted...can't move. You're going to what? Fuck my brains out? Owww...oh, Sir, you're so fucking big and hard, deliciously stretching me out! What? Stop talking and distracting you, or you'll really punish me. Ooh, yes, Master, I'll do whatever you want...just like that...oh yeah...I'm so exhausted that I'm going to just lie here. Yes, Sir, and keep my mouth shut unless I have your dick in it. Oooh, yeah..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The sun was low on the horizon by the time Lei and I made to the pool side. To say that Lei made in instant splash would have been an understatement as all male eyes seemed to zoom in on her. With her hair up, overlarge sunglasses, and wearing her wedges, Lei was over-six-feet of compellingly exotic femininity. Her creamy skin glistened with the afterglow from her gushing orgasm that had consumed her less than an hour ago. Little did the men who watched her swaying hips know that her enticing walk was due to her inner thighs being pressed together to prevent my deposited sperm from running down her legs.

Without being told, Lei slipped out her wedges before shedding her thin gauze wrap. I swore he could hear a collective mental gasp as the sheer skimpiness of Lei's string bikini became visibly clear as it contrasted against the features of her creamy form. Posing for a moment, Lei then walked into to pool to be gradually submerged up to her neck. After lounging a while in the pool's cool waters, Lei then emerged and once again I could hear the audible gasp of the men watching my submissive.

When wet, the thin mesh material of her teeny string bikini became translucent, openly displaying Lei's incredibly large and stiff burgundy nipples, the crack of her butt, and her hairless camel-toe wedged in the delta of her inner thighs. Clinging to her like wet tissue paper, her wet bikini was practically nonexistent to the ogling pleasure of the men at the pool and to the shock and distain of their female companions. Lei was so nonchalant as to her shorts-raising effect on the men at the hotel pool that it only enhanced her Oriental eroticism.

Leaning over to further flash her small pointy tits and emphasize her partially-covered derriere to the watching men, Lei kissed me leisurely before whispering in his ear, "Thank you, Master. I have always been embarrassed about my body...especially my boobs. But the way these men are looking at my fat nipples...my hairless pussy...and broad ass...oooh, Master, I can 'feel' their eyes feasting on my tits...on my butt cheeks...burning holes through my bikini bottom. Hmmm, I wonder if I should swish my ass like this? Oh, Sir, I'm getting extremely horny with all this talk. Can you please take me back to our room for another of your special lessons? Please, Master?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The hotel room door had barely closed when I took Lei into my arm, kissing and caressing her into quivering silly-putty as her scanty bikini was stripped from her. "You were very naughty down at the pool, shamelessly strutting your stuff, Lei."

"Yes, Master, I was surprised just how many crotch-bulges I saw in the swimming trunks of the guys who were ogling me. I never thought that strange men would find what little I have is sexually attractive. I have to say that made me proud, watching those men getting turned on, and seeing how jealous they were when it became obvious that I belonged to you. I felt strangely...desirable...knowing that they knew that I was your own personal cum-dump...and how envious they were.

"How I wanted you to take me right then and there. To be bent over so cram your big fat dick into me. Would you have liked to have butt-fucked me, Master, in front of everyone at the pool? I would have loved to have been anally reamed by you in front of them. God, their wives and girlfriends would have been so shaken...and yet, so envious."

"Lei, what a promiscuous slut you have become. You were such a cock-teaser who wickedly loves to tease men and see how they reacted to you. You cruelly left them with raging hard-ons that their upset wives and girlfriends aren't going to help them with.

"Then when you return to our room, and brazenly tempt your Master, you seductive Japanese bitch. You deserve to be punished for such wanton behavior," I said as I stripped Lei of her flimsy bikini before shedding my shorts. "But not here. Let's go to our room's veranda, Lei.

The sun had set and the various people in adjacent room were getting ready for a night out when we emerge from our hotel room to a balcony. Although our room was pitch black, I knew that we could be seen in ambient light from the other rooms.

When Lei hesitated, I let out a sigh of disgust at being disobeyed. "I see you still haven't learned you lesson. Just moments ago, you taunted me with fantasies of being sodomized for the viewing pleasure of those at the pool. Yet, now that we are naked on our room's balcony, you balk. Sigh! Although you may look all grown up, deep down inside you're just a willful little girl who doesn't do as she's told. Someone needs to be taught another lesson.

"Come here, Lei, bend over from the waist. Grab the balcony railing, spread your legs, and push your butt back. God, did I ever tell you that you have a great ass, Lei," I growled as I held and softly caressed the spongy buns of my submissive lover.

"Yes, you do all the time, Sir," Lei purred back in response, "and show your appreciation of my developed pear-shaped body with shameless insertions of your yummy erection. I love your painful loving care -- Master -- and the wicked things that you make me do."

"What I make you do? Hmmm...it's more like what you crave for deep down inside that sensuous mature Japanese body of yours. Aah, you are distracting me from punishing you. Now, hold still while I teach you to obey. Cry out if you want to - but you'll only draw to you the attention of those adjacent rooms-- unless that's what you want."

"Whack!" Lei emitted a stifled cry and jerked as a stinging swat was applied to her quivering buttocks. She might have turned in protest, but I pressed her between the shoulder blades down as I struck her several more times causing her spongy buns to flatten and then quiver after each stroke.

12