A Tale of the Technician Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"I need to change," I begged.

"You aren't going to leave town in a month, are you?" she teased. My mental response to that was 'Fuck Yeah!' I made a solemn vow right then to win every game that season.

"Where do we go?" I asked as we pushed our way to my car. Undoubtedly everyone we stampeded over knew exactly what we were running off do and we even got some shouts of encouragement. Jamie's pale skin flushed, but she never let up running with me. When we finally sped out of the parking lot Jamie was grinning.

"Dad will be having a microwave dinner by the TV dinner downstairs in the basement. We can sneak up to my room," she said with eyes burning bright.

"Do you have contraception?" I inquired. "Mine are in my locker, with my clothes."

"I have one. We will have to make it count," she sighed.

I pulled into her driveway with the lights off and we padded around to the back door and up the stairs to her room. I was stripping off my gear when I got through her door. I would have thought that I would have spent more time looking at her naked body, but getting out of the football harness took all of my attention.

When I looked she was in bed biting off the cover of the condom. I stumbled out of my pants and launched myself into the bed. Jamie scooted over and I was pressing myself up against her. She pressed her hands against me then reached for my penis. When she touched my penis, it drew both of our attentions. This was the critical moment -- real sex.

Jamie rolled the condom down and I groaned from deep within. It felt so good to have a woman's hands on my member. As if mesmerized, Jamie began to stroke me before she reached up and began kissing my neck.

"Aaahhh!" I shouted as I started pumping semen into the prophylactic. "Oh shit ... I'm sorry."

"Can we reuse it?" Jamie said with much disappointment.

"I don't think so," I sighed. "We can try it later ... tonight?"

"Craig," Jamie said after a moment, "do you promise me that you've never been with anyone."

"Yes, but ..."

"Craig, I'm on the pill, and if you are safe, I know I'm safe ... we can do it now if you want," she said in a shaky voice. My response was to pull my condom off and put it in a small wastebasket.

"I think you are supposed to tie that off," Jamie giggled. I reached in for it, but she pulled me back.

I rolled back toward her.

"What now?"

"I don't know," Jamie said fearfully.

"Would you like me to go down on you?" I offered. Jamie's eyes grew wide then she nodded.

"I've never done this before, but I've seen some pornos. I think you are supposed to tell me what you like," I instructed Jamie.

"I can do that," she panted. I moved down the bed and gently pushed her legs open. I was afraid of the smell, but Jamie actually had a sweet, slightly musky odor.

I took a deep breath and dove in. I licked from the middle point up to the top. Jamie hopped.

"Oh ... yes ...I like that. Keep at it Craig!" was her enthusiastic response. I started licking all along her pussy, figuring out that she liked it at the very top and the very bottom. My vast pornographic knowledge told me the protuberance at the top was her clit so when I kissed and sucked on it Jamie ground her body up against my mouth.

I placed a single finger in and started rolling it around at the bottom of her pussy which seemed another orgasmic point for her. Jamie was tossing her head back and forth the arched her back and my mouth and chin were splashed repeatedly with a whole host of hot vaginal fluid. I found myself lapping it up from her cunt and down to the sheets.

"Damn ... Craig ... that was ... fantastic. I've never come that hard," Jamie breathed heavily.

"Hold on," I couldn't help but grin. I pushed in my sole finger that was then thoroughly soaked half way up my arm. I pulled it down and traced a line farther back until it touched her anus. Jamie jerked then held very still. I teased the opening and Jamie started moving her ass around.

"Craig, isn't that dirty?" Jamie struggled to say. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"No, it looks okay and it smells like you -- which I like. Do you want me to stop?"

"No ... if you would please," Jamie said after a moment's hesitation. I responded by pushing in a tiny bit which earned me more heavy breathing on Jamie's part.

I kept up steady pressure until the tightness suddenly ended and I entered her. Jamie bucked and thrashed.

"Fuck yeah," she whispered. "Oh please Craig, don't stop. It hurts but it is good." I was happily thankful that I'd (occasionally) ignored the warning on sites in past years. I knew to take it slow.

It took about a minute before I was all the way in. I twisted and turned the finger and Jamie rewarded me with a pleasurable moan. I drew out and pushed back in. Her breathing picked up a pace and I then returned my attention to her pussy. I tried this time to see what effect tongue-fucking would have on her. She likes it but doesn't seem to be the best thing for her so I go back to the top and bottom.

I found that by sticking my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and licking in deeply while pushing in and out of her ass with my finger is what she enjoys the most. That time when her orgasm hits I'd instinctively shut my eyes right before I was flooded, but some went up my nose causing me to gasp and choke. At the same time her ass clamped down on my finger, holding the whole arm in place.

I had to prop myself up in order to clear my sense.

"Craig," Jamie moaned weakly.

"Jamie, I can't see," I panted through my mouth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she gasped. I felt her move around and heard some familiar rustling of tissues. She sat up and began cleaning my face off.

"Blow my nose please," I requested. I'm propped up with one arm and my other hand had a finger still inside her butt. Jamie blew my nose for me.

"Did I do all that?" she said in a worried tone.

"Twice," I grinned.

"What now?" she smiled. I wiggled my finger which caused her to moan and tilt her head back, exposing her neck to me. I eased my finger out so I could lean forward and kiss her on her throat. By now I was hard again and I moved up so that my cock was up against her vagina. I rubbed the head up and down her slit while looking into her eyes.

"Do it," she whispered. "Fuck me," which wasn't the most romantic way I could think of, but for a teenager it was fucking Laura K. Hamilton (my Mom's books I swear). Somewhere in my mind I knew I was supposed to take it slow and gentle. I rammed it in because I was so God-damn horny. Tears welled up in Jamie's eyes and I immediately felt like a shit.

I still kept sliding in and out of her.

"Hurts?" I asked stupidly.

"Like a son-of-a-bitch," she ground out, "but keep going." Before long she was grunting as I bottomed out in her and she began moving her hips with me.

"Does it still hurt?" I persisted.

"Yes damn it. Stop asking me and keep fucking me," she gasped. I was starting to get tired; it had been a long, hard fucking week and I hurt all over.

"Roll over," I told her. Jamie looked momentarily confused then started to turn to her side.

I stayed in her as long as I could. Even when I fell out, I quickly got her situated so that I could plunge back in. As I had both hands on her hips, Jamie went from her hands and knees down to one elbow crooked around her head. With her other hand she reached for her pussy and began rubbing around the clit. That gave me the idea to reinsert a finger into her ass.

She came -- I came; I felt like the epic champion from hell. I fell on her back and she crashed onto the bed.

"You are heavy," she murmured after a moment. I rolled off of her. I've felt less exhausted running a 10K race.

"I'm going to have to change the sheets," Jamie said in a fatigued voice.

"You can crash at my place tonight," I told her. All of a sudden Jamie was really my woman and we could share everything, parents be damned. Besides, Mom would be in bed by ten so I could sneak to my room then let Jamie in through the window.

"Jamie?"

"Yes Craig," Jamie responded.

"Are we going to be able to do this again soon?"

"Are you really asking a eighteen year old girl if she wants to have sex with a guy who will go down on her first and give her more than one orgasm? Have you taken too many blows to the head?" Jamie teased me.

"Yes," I replied feeling stupid that she would put it that way.

"Well, it is clear I'm the smart one in this relationship," she said with a poke to the ribs. "Now let us get cleaned up and strip the bed. Then we can go to your place and see what happens."

"Actually, I want to get changed and go see Blair at the hospital," I informed her.

"Why? That guy hates you," Jamie wondered.

"He is a team mate. Just because they are dicks doesn't mean I have to be," I explained.

"Okay," she allowed. "You are not going to go to see Emily are you?"

"No, I feel I should check up on Blair," I insisted. "I've got a girlfriend and she's turning out to be more than I can handle. I don't need double the trouble."

"That's good because she's a lesbian," Jamie confessed.

"What?" I blinked.

"Yeah, she's a lesbian and I'm pretty sure Blair is gay. I'm absolutely convinced that Emily has been hitting on me since the first practice game. Blair's problem isn't that he's gay; it is that he's an enormous prick, conceited and arrogant," Jamie states confidently.

"How do ... are you sure?" I mumbled.

"Yes and I'll prove it to you but you have to agree to do me a favor first," Jamie offered.

"Sure, what do you want?" I accepted.

"When the time is right you pretend to date both of us," Jamie smiled.

"But ... she's a lesbian ..." I stammered.

"Yes and I'm bi-sexual," Jamie told me. "I've had the hots for Emily since she developed breasts, but I've liked guys too. Until I met you, Emily was a pipe dream, but she really likes you so I figure I have a chance now.

"Why do you think she likes me?" I wondered. Jamie sighed.

"Craig, what would you do if you found out she was a lesbian?" she started.

"I would keep her secret I guess," I admitted.

"Exactly; you are a safe guys and when you look like she does such guys are few and far between. She was cultivating you as a guy friend she could trust," Jamie pointed out.

"What happens if you are wrong?" I said.

"Well, I'm already a freak and social outcast and you don't give a crap what people think about you. Nothing changes for us," she explained. "Are you okay?"

"Let's get cleaned up," I grinned. "I'm starting to get sticky and not in a good way." As I learned, cleaning up your sexual partner has its own rewards.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers
12