A Tale of the Technician Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,288 Followers

"I'm close," she pumped even harder, "Oh God ... cumming!" Amber wouldn't quit; she kept swallowing and swirling her tongue along the head as she milked me of every last drop.

Amber climbed up my body and I saw she had some of my semen in her mouth. As she leaned into kiss me Jamie caught on to what Amber was doing and squealed in delight.

"Me too!"

I left that to Amber and we exchanged bodily fluids for several seconds before Amber turned to Jamie and they repeated the process.

Emily looked a bit left out so I motioned her toward me. When she came up to my side I cuddled next to her and smiled.

"No one has gotten you off, now have they?"

Now Emily looked really nervous, but also intrigued.

"Poor Emily," Jamie said sympathetically as she crawled around from behind.

"We really can't have you suffering like this," Amber said coming around in front Emily. Now Emily was shivering. She looked to me for support so I kissed her.

"It is going to be okay," I reassured her. She smiled up at me, taking comfort in the trust we shared.

Jamie put her hands on either side of Emily's head, tilting it back so she could plant a kiss on Emily's forehead. Amber came to Emily's knee and kissed it at its apex. She ran a hand from behind the knee to mid-thigh. Emily closed her eyes as Jamie moved her head from my shoulder into her lap. Jamie ran her fingers through her scalp to her cheeks and finally to Emily's lips where they were kissed lovingly.

There is a lot guys can learn by watching women make love. First off, it isn't a race to get to the breasts; it is a slow dance played with a level of control and acceptance that I wasn't used to. Jamie took it so delicately that Emily was able to trace behind her movements along her chin, neck and breastbone. Emily was reacting to it in such a manner that I wasn't sure she was even aware of Amber's progress between her thighs.

I knew she wasn't following Amber's movements because she gave this little start when Amber go close enough to breathe on her outer lips. She moaned and shook her head slowly between Jamie's breasts. Amber was taking her time, moving in with deeply passionate kisses then withdrawing to let the sensation to be savored by Emily. She repeated this process again and again, picking up the pace each time until she finally gave them one long kiss and her first lick.

Emily tried to push herself down toward Amber's teasing mouth but Amber was having none of it. Emily moaned in frustration. Amber put both her hands on Emily's hips and began increasing her exploration. Pulling upon what little experience she'd gained from Emily's efforts minutes ago she simply did to Emily what Emily had so expertly done to her.

Right when I was starting to feel like the fifth wheel Jamie tapped my head and motioned me to Emily's closest breast. I scooted down and quickly moved aside Jamie's questing fingers and took Emily's nipple and as much breast as I could take into one slow wet oral embrace. Emily's hand came down to my head and caressed it. This much she would allow me.

I was so caught up in Emily's gyrations I almost missed Amber taking one hand down and inserting at least one finger into Emily. That set Emily off and she was shifting back and forth violently before she screamed out and stopped thrashing.

"Fantastic ... "Emily panted. "Amber, thank you." Amber looked up, very pleased with herself and wrapped in success of her first time.

"That was pretty good for me too, but I still think I'll stick with Craig for the time being," Amber admitted.

"I think it is more a matter of bringing Emily around to our way of thinking," Jamie joked. "I'm pretty happy with Craig too. Emily?" Emily responded by coming up to me and planting another kiss on my lips.

"For a guy he's kind of nice, but he's still just a friend," she sighed lovingly.

"I'm okay with that," I told. What could I say? Emily was a really good friend and if she was going to be different I was a good enough friend to respect her wishes.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,288 Followers