A Tale of the Technician Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

(Monday)

"Do it again Mr. Dawkins," Eleanor snapped. I took it and started wobbling my way back to my seat. "What, no comment?" she shot at my back. I turned and looked at her.

"You were right and I was wrong," I grinned to her. Eleanor glared at me.

"What do you mean?" she snarled.

"If I'm going to be serious about getting into a Master's Program I need to work harder," I confided. Eleanor snorted.

"You will never make it Mr. Dawkins," she promised.

"Yes I will," I countered.

"What makes you think you can possibly make it," she stated angrily.

"I want it and I get what I want," I challenged. Eleanor glared pure hate. "I know you hate me and I don't know why, but I was told to never stop fighting for what you want."

"Do it again Mr. Dawkins," she repeated with distain.

Wednesday brought the normal test at the end of Biology. Once more I had Eleanor's presence. I finished, she studied my progress and I made ready to leave.

"See me in my office at four o'clock," she told me as I was getting ready to limp out of class. I could only imagine what kind of curveball she was going to throw next. I found her office in the bowls of the Life Sciences building. She had a tidy little cubby hole that could have doubled as an eighteen century jail cell.

"Eleanor," I coughed. She looked up from her computer with reading glasses on.

"Oh," she grimaced. "I think we got off on the wrong foot." Not that I thought I understood women before this but now I was totally lost.

"If you say so; I hope I haven't been too much a pain in your ass," I said. She looked at me to make sure I wasn't making fun of her.

"One thing I need to know: why do you keep taunting me?" she asked.

"Huh?" I responded and she looked hurt then it hit me, "You are a smart, cute girl and in my major." Now she looked suspiciously at me again. "What? Well we know we have the same major so are you telling me you aren't smart, or you're not cute?" I teased her. She mumbled.

"I'm smart," she murmured. She didn't mention cute so I had to handle that.

"Did you find it insulting that I stared at your breasts while you were giving me the tests?" I inquired.

"What?" she babbled and her face flushed.

"Well, when you caught me at it I couldn't tell if were insulted or not and when you kept at it I didn't know if you hated me more so you kept at it or you found it exciting," I tried to explain.

"I ..." she muttered. I gave her an open honest expression. Her blush deepened.

"Well, I liked looking. You are quite attractive," I said while trying not to sound like a letch. She studied my face then sighed.

"Mr. Daw ... Craig, get out of my office. I'll see you in class on Friday," and suddenly the gulf of teacher and student existed again, but at least we weren't antagonists.

(Week Eight)

We had to play A&M that weekend but again I was not playing. I made it a guy thing with Barney and a few of my coarse buddies for the celebration party; sometimes guys need to be guys and sometimes athletes need to be non-athletes. I'm not sure when I lost it because it all quickly became a confusing blur, with lots laughing. When I woke up I was in a nice warm comfy bed -- not my own.

I was suddenly aware of a body moving along the left side of my body. They had a leg resting on my left leg and moved it slightly. I turned to them and opened my eyes. It took me a second to put eyes and face structure to the different flowing hairstyle of the woman looking at me.

"Eleanor?" I whispered. I suddenly realized I was naked under the covers with my teacher.

"Yes," she replied with a strange little smirk.

"Did we ..."

"No. You were drunk off your ass and your friends found my number on your phone and called me. They were pretty drunk too," she explained. Of course I had put her name in my phone under the name Eleanor because I'm a sexist idiot.

"I normally don't drink so much," I said.

"You were mixing pain killers and alcohol, dummy," she grinned. Now I felt really stupid.

"How did I lose my clothes?" I asked curiously.

"You threw up on yourself. They should be in the dryer waiting for you?" she responded.

"Why are you naked?" I wondered.

"I'm not totally naked and this is how I normally sleep. The heat in this place is a bit weird," she answered.

"Where is my other stuff?" I continued. She pointed to the end table. I rolled away from her and checked my phone for messaged -- none, and my wallet to see how much money I'd blown.

Finally I took a breath mint because I could only imagine how great vomit-breath was. When I rolled back over I saw her checking me out. I returned the favor but when she realized that she blushed and covered up. I gently pushed the blanket back down to her navel. She looked away. At face value she wasn't much to look at, but I soon found I was mistaken.

Her hair was a medium brown hair half way down her back. Her face was angular but with soft lines, dark brown eyes, and small fine pink lips. Her neck was a slender pale wand that led to narrow shoulders. Eleanor's breasts were small but her areolas were soft pink with distinctive nipples. Her ribs were barely visible she was so thin, but it gave her a taut stomach and narrow waist.

I couldn't see below that because of the covers, but I could feel her legs were thin but strong with defined thighs and obvious hips. I looked her over and then tilted my head so I could make eye contact.

"Hey," I said. She closed her eyes and turned away, releasing the covers and covering her breasts with her hand. Whatever plan she'd thought out was falling to pieces.

That would have been a great time to make my exit. It was more of a girl issue than I needed. I pushed my head up and kissed her. She was stiff as a board; she clearly didn't know what to do.

"Do you want anything to happen?" I inquired. Eleanor stammered so I kissed her again. I moved my hand over her shielding arm, pushed it aside and rubbed her breast.

Next time I kissed her she had more intense though she was clearly conflicted and confused. Her nipple hardened under my touch. I increased the vigor of my kisses and she was finally responding. I ghosted my hand down from her breast along the side of her body and to her thigh. I pulled it up with virtually no resistance until her crotch was pressing up against my hip.

It took no encouragement for her to start grinding against me and for her throat to make little gurgling noises. Suddenly she put her hand on my chest and pulled back.

"What does all this mean?" she asked.

"I can't promise anything more than right now, Eleanor. I'm with someone."

"Oh, yeah, some ones," she sighed in anticipation of something bad.

"I'm going to tell them about us here right now. I don't keep things from them," I confessed.

"That's nice. What would you say," she said sadly.

"I woke up next to a sexy girl and took advantage of her," I smiled.

"Stop it!" she snapped, hurt. "Don't do that."

"I'm not playing with you Eleanor," I responded both verbally and physically by running my hand back along her thigh up to the lower band of her panties then back again.

"No," she whispered. I stopped and she stared at me. No one said anything for over a minute.

Finally I kissed her again and met no resistance. On my next kiss she kissed back. There were certainly issues here, but I figured that leaving was the worse option. When I pulled her up by her ass until her breast was at mouth-level she pressed me head in. I took teasing lick of the nipple and she gasped but by the way her hands yanked my hair I could tell she liked it.

I soon got her on top, straddling me with legs spread wide and her chest in my face. My hand now creased from the small of her back along her ass crack and down to her thigh. I squeezed and massaged her ass as I did so. I was hard against her and she wiggled her pubic area against the top of my penis.

She broke our body press by placing her hands neither side of my head and pushing up.

"I'm a virgin," she stated with deadly earnest.

"Okay, everyone is at some time," I answered.

"I'm not sure I want you to be the one," she continued. I reached out and stroked her bright pointy nipple.

"Okay," I smiled up at her.

"Huh?"

"We can still have sex without taking your virginity Eleanor," I promised.

"What ... oh ... wow," she finally managed before smiling. "Please continue then."

"If I don't get it right will you make me do it again?" I snickered.

"Yes Mr. Dawkins," she laughed, "I will." I flipped her over suddenly and Eleanor gasped then giggled, which may have been her first sexual giggle in her life. It was certainly a really pleasant sound.

I now paid greater attention to each nipple and sucked harder and with renewed vigor. Eleanor's breath came harder. Her hands scratched my neck and shoulders.

"Ooohhh ..." she went on and on. I finally surrendered my attentions from her breasts and began licking my way down to her navel. I circled it then stabbed it with my tongue. Eleanor pulses her hips up against me. With my free hand now in place I pressed her legs farther apart and pushed them up so that first one then the other where up at shoulder level.

Eleanor's breath began coming in shorter gasps and I was wondering if she was going to cum before I even got to her pleasure box. I hurried my way down, pushed her panties aside and was rewarded with a very beautiful, pink and slender cunt. I immediately began using my tongue and eyes to seek out her clit. I was able to wiggle one finger in and damn she was tight.

I started pumping my finger in rapidly.

"Please," she whimpered, but I hoped it was a good 'please' so I drilled in even deeper. At the same time her clit revealed herself and I nibbled it.

"Elle I ..." came a woman's voice from the door that had just opened.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh ... OH!" Eleanor went off. I had my head between her legs and was conducting myself with my utmost skill so the newcomer couldn't see who I was.

"Oh God!" came the strange woman's voice. "I'm sorry," she added then slammed the door.

"Oh Craig," Eleanor panted deeply, "That was unbelievable." I worked my way back her body.

Eleanor she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me into an aggressive full-bodied kiss.

"Thank you," she breathed with a big smile on her face.

"My pleasure," I grinned. She kissed me again and seemed satisfied with herself.

"Craig ... are we going to do this again?" she shyly asked.

"Right now? Sure. Later on, I certainly hope so. This was a lot of fun for me too," I promised which made her give me one of those female 'I got it' confident looks.

"I had better get you home or I'm really going to have sex with you Craig. I'll go get your clothes," Eleanor sighed.

Eleanor scooted out from under me, popped out bed and grabbed a shirt off the floor. She slipped it on, gave me a happy look over her shoulder then slipped out the door. I sat in bed until she returned. She handed me my bundle of clothes, slipped on some jeans and sat back and watched me get dressed myself. At one point as I painfully stood up and got ready to put on my shirt she stood up behind me and ran her hands over my back.

"You work out a lot," she murmured. I reach back and held her hand.

"Yeah, my life doesn't allow me to coast by, but thanks for your touch. You have really delicate fingers." She let me finish getting dressed. We then both sat back down and put on our shoes before heading for the door.

It turns out we are in a small apartment broken up to four small bedrooms, a common room, a bathroom, washroom, and kitchen. All three of her roommates were down around the common room table when we came down. The talk dropped off to nothing as they stare at us.

"Do you want something to drink?" the taller bespectacled woman asked. She had long curly black hair and large curious eyes framed in dark rimmed glasses.

One of the other women was a short plump redhead with an open face. The third woman was also dark haired, but hers was a very short bob-cut. She was also somewhat short, but with a larger bust and butt. They all regarded me with curiosity.

"I'd like that. Is there any orange juice?" I replied.

"I'll get it," Eleanor said. She moved off quickly to the kitchen while I was wondering why I wasn't heading straight home. I had the distinct impression I was being assessed. Eleanor came up and handed me an orange juice while she drank a soda. She sort of stood there so I wrapped an arm around her waist. She looked up at me with some confusion then smiled.

"You are that guy," the girl with the short hair asked; "The freshman quarterback." I nodded.

"Elle, isn't he one of your students?" the tall woman whispered.

"Yes, well, it is complicated," Eleanor responded. She didn't seem all that embarrassed.

"Did you two have sex?" the redhead gasped.

"Tammie, what do you think Elle was just screaming about?" the tall woman said to the redhead who blushed. Eleanor now moved uncomfortably.

"Yes Elle, you are such a screamer," teased the woman with the short hair. I looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't look so freaked freshman," the tall woman told me.

"Craig," I felt compelled to inform her. The three women smile.

"Craig we are happy you popped Eleanor's cork. She's been way too uptight all semester," the short haired woman grinned.

"Well ... thanks ... okay ... you are welcome," I muttered. And here I thought Eleanor had a special hate-on only for me.

"I'm going to take him home now," Eleanor declared. She grabbed my hand, took us to our coats and headed for the door.

"Bye now," the short haired woman called out seductively. Once we were in Eleanor's car I felt need to ask.

"You don't date much?"

"I don't date at all," Eleanor confessed.

"You should get out more," I told her.

"I don't know how," was her depressed response.

"Any grad students you can date?" I suggested.

"Nope," she informed me.

"Any junior or senior students that interest you?" I tried again.

"Not really," she stated.

"Do you want to have sex with me again?" I offered. Eleanor looked at me funny.

"Okay," she said then remained silent the rest of the way to my dorm.

I was safe until lunchtime when I decided to call the girls together for a little powwow. I hit them with the details, as I remembered them, including my ride home.

"Cool!" declared Jamie. "Now you have that crazy bitch off your back."

"That's nice," Emily announced. "I'm glad the two of you worked something out."

"You what?" growled Amber.

"Amber, I didn't mean for it to happen that way," I apologized. I reached out to hold her but felt her fall back. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Damn it Craig, what do we mean to you?" Amber asked.

"Amber, you, Jamie and Emily are my best friends and lovers. You mean everything to me, but I also need to know what I mean to you. We've all been crazy- busy this semester and we'll have time to re-connect over Fall Break."

"Craig, I want us to ... be something with a future," Amber stated.

"Amber," Jamie intervened, "he's been there for us and he's got the most hectic schedule of us all. It isn't like she's some football bimbo. She's his teacher and we know that relationship is finite. I'm asking you to cut him some slack."

"Craig, I want you to promise me to not do this anymore," Amber asked.

"I can't lie to you, so I'm not going to say it isn't ever going to happen, but I you will always be the most important to me," was the best I could say.

"Craig, that's not good enough for me," Amber said. "I'm not sure we can see each other anymore." I hung my head in anguish. Amber had been the closet girl I'd ever felt to be mine. Emily was Emily and Jamie was too much a free spirit to be anyone's only one. Amber had always represented a secret hope of someone waiting for me to grow up. Now I was fucked, or more appropriately, I had fucked myself.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers