A Tale of the Technician Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers

"I keep telling you," I grinned, "if find you to be wonderful." Her eyes glowed.

"You need to get going before I decide to take you up on the offer and you end up being late," she teased. "By the way, I loved the 'your touch makes me feel electric' comment during labs."

"Barney is sure that you give me some sort of wasting disease before finals," I chuckled. Eleanor laughed to. I got up, dressed and made my way across campus in the pre-dawn light.

(Thursday)

Jamie came limping into the evening study session with Emily and me. Someone had done a number on her. We both jumped up to her and helped her sit down.

"What the hell?" I asked. Emily nodded.

"Those three dykes from the party decided to have a little talk with me," Jamie winced.

"Oh God," Emily cried, "I'm so sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about Emily," Jamie's grin caused her split lip to make her wince. "I told them I didn't talk to people with IQs smaller than their cup size. Apparently they don't like my sense of humor."

"Jamie, don't you worry about this," I assured her.

"Be careful," Emily cautioned. "They could cause you trouble."

"I warned them," I stated. Emily looked to Jamie for support.

"I want him to kick their asses," Jamie growled. Now all I had to do was wait for tomorrow's practice.

(Friday)

It was a full-gear practice and I was on the field when the cheer squad came down. I waited for my moment so when I finally got to the sidelines I made a b-line straight for Bitch One. She smiled wickedly at me and set herself for my attack. As I closed in more and more people began to notice what was going on.

"Bitch!" I snarled as I came in. Right about then the Bitch's foot connected with my head. Somehow I'd missed the fact that this woman had some martial arts training and I was paying the price. She kicked at me again but I was able to shift my thigh to avoid her breaking my nuts. She punched twice and I got up my arms to defend myself. I figured I was facing total humiliation.

"You are going to be the bitch," she gloated. I staggered back and go my bearings. Right off the bat I realized she'd reset her stance to the same spot she'd started out in. I knew rote when I saw it; football teaches you how to read opponents. I figured out what I was going to do.

"Your mistake bitch was stopping to talk," I growled.

I came at her in the same old way and she kicked in the same old way. This time I rolled past it and pushed. She took a moment to get her footing and I punched her right between the eyes. She staggered and fell; at which point about a dozen hands grabbed me and dragged me away. I end up in front of the coach. He looked disappointed.

"Is there anything I say to help you understand what just happened," I sighed.

"Three cheerleaders beat up one of your girlfriends," he said in a calm voice. "If you want to stay on this team; such actions will never happen again. Are we clear?"

"Crystal clear," I nodded sadly. The coach motioned the others to give us some space.

"You have real talent and a good head for the game. You can go far if you learn to control your temper. Now you have to find another way to handle this problem that doesn't involve you punching out a cheerleader on YouTube," he pointed out.

"Crap," I groaned. Sure enough I gained a whole new kind of popularity.

(Week Eleven)

The game with White River was almost a picture perfect execution of the game of football. Morgan threw for four hundred yard. I came in during the last of the fourth and dove in for another TD. We won it 35-7 and the resultant celebration was pretty popular. This time Amber agreed to fly wingman for Emily. Jamie insisted she could go it alone.

The girls should have worried about it; the cheerleaders came for me.

"Hey ladies," I said cautiously. The moved to block me in but at least I had the pleasure of seeing the lead bitch had two black eyes.

"Let's finish what we started," she snapped.

"No thanks," I grinned. "The coach doesn't want me beating up the mentally handicapped." Bitch One came up and pushed me. "If keep feeling me up like this we should at least exchange names. Hi, I'm Craig."

"Mercedes," the chief bitch said. She got right in my face.

I looked past her to the other two members of the posse.

"Shelly," said one; "Leigh," said the third one.

"Ladies, I'm not going to fight you so I guess we are done," I told them. I moved to back away when Mercedes smacked the hell out of me.

"I said we are going to finish what we started," Mercedes growled.

"How about we not," I joked and I got slapped again. It was hard to stop the tears welling up in my eyes.

"What; not man enough to fight me when your teammates aren't around to save your ass?" she taunted me.

Though my teammates had been the ones who had stopped me form stomping her flat, I elected not to tell her this. She was irrational enough as it was. The coach said I had to find alternate forms of conflict resolution so I tried something new yet time-tested. I stepped right into her face; she didn't back down a step so I made my move.

I wrapped my arms around her tilted her off balance until I dipped her and then I kissed her. At first she struggled, her teeth closed and her hands pressing against me. My whole plan was based on her being at least lesbian/bi-curious if not downright bisexual. I was about to give up hope of anything but running for my life when I let go of her when her teeth unclenched and our tongues touched.

I took it easy and tentative at first, waiting for her to make the next move. When her tongue started pushing back, I met her thrusts and seen we were going at it hot and heavy. I was being incredibly lucky and I knew it. We went over minute and out of the corner of my eye I noticed Shelly and Leigh getting uncomfortable. I brought Mercedes back up, separated and made sure to not smile in the slightest.

She slapped the crap out of me at which point I figured crying and running away were my only options. Mercedes beat me to the punch; she snarled, turned and stormed away, her two little companions in tow.

"Way to set her straight," one of my teammates said as he slapped me on the shoulder.

"Brother, I'm happy she didn't bite my tongue off. The more distance I put between us the better," I declared and I meant it. I spent the rest of the night close to Jamie. About an hour later we hooked up with Amber and Emily and made our way home. No one knew what to make of my encounter with Mercedes and I was happy to remain ignorant of her thoughts as long as she left us alone. The girls did give me ice for my cheek though.

(Monday)

"You are not going to punch me, are you," teased Denise as I walked into Eleanor's. I groaned. I was getting that crap all day long on campus. People thought I was some sort of misogynist asshole, bully, or worse. I didn't bother explaining; Jamie didn't need to be brought into this.

"I don't suppose her kicking me in the head makes you feel better?" I hoped.

"Craig, if you attacked that stuck-up bitch she had it coming," Denise assured me. "Besides, word is already getting around campus that she molested one of your girlfriends and beat the shit out of the other."

"But I didn't say anything," I pleaded.

"But apparently a bunch of other people are," Tammy added. "Your teammates, other cheerleaders, and about every other student that knows you are speaking up about it. Give it a few days."

"How about you let him give me a few hours," Eleanor said as she came out of the kitchen wearing a nice pair of shorts that highlighted her slender shapely legs and one of my jerseys that would have swamped her if she hadn't had it partially tucked in.

We went up to her room, got naked at a more leisurely pace because we were getting to the stage were we liked watching one another reveal themselves and then crawled into bed.

"Do you want to spend the night?" she asked as I settled in on top of her.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Thanks; for what?" she asked.

"For asking me to spend the night of course," I grinned. She wiggled beneath me in joy. Sex is a big step, but so is spending time together before and after sex. Eleanor and I were restricted in the before sex time -- student and teacher after all -- but we could spend the night together and that was something Eleanor and I wanted.

(Thursday)

I walked into my room that evening and saw two disturbing things. The least disturbing thing was my roommate Jesse giving me the look of 'you're fucked up bro' which led to the more disturbing thing of Mercedes sitting on my bed. I would have run right then had I not valued Jesse's life. Instead I walked in and smiled.

"Hey Jesse, Mercedes; what's going on?" I began.

"I got to go," Jesse said hurriedly. I was beginning to value his worthless life a whole lot less. I retrospect this wasn't his problem but at the moment I was in serious need of a wingman and he was bailing. The door slammed shut like a tomb.

Mercedes stood up and glared at me.

"Are you here to hurt me?" I groaned.

"If you ever touch me again I'll kill you," she snarled.

"I believe you," I assured her. She stepped up to slap me and since I didn't want to be slapped I duck and scampered over to Jesses' bed.

Mercedes was right on my heels. She swung and I backed away. She tried again and I went the other way but I was running out of room. She hauled back and I tried to race past her but she caught me with her leg; I tripped and fell. Now, I've been on the ground once before in a fight and it was no fun. I curled up and tried to shield myself from this mad woman

She landed on me and began beating my around the head and chest. I blocked with my arms and by the growls she was making I was pissing her off. She grabbed my hands and pushed them down. Normally I could bench press two of these women, but she was on top and terribly ferocious. She was panting heavily over me and I was trapped between her legs and pinned by my arms.

"Kiss me again and I'll rip your face off," she seethed.

"Okay, I believe you," I begged. Then the worst possible thing happened. She began feeling my hard on that had grown up during the fight. A look of disgust crossed her face.

"What; do you like fighting girls? Does that get you hard? Do you want to stick that in me?"

"No, I don't like fighting girls, and no I don't want to stick that in you -- it is a natural reaction to arousal from fighting. It had nothing to do with you."

"Liar," she declared. She began rubbing her hips up and down my crotch. "You are never going to have this."

"Okay. I accept that. Can you let me up now?" I asked.

"I thought you would be more of a man," she taunted me. "You are nothing." That got me a bit angry.

"How do I prove myself to be a man by beating you up Mercedes? How does that work? You are a lesbian and I want to play football, which means no fighting. Why are we even doing this?" I thought that was a good argument. Mercedes' gaze drilled me to the spot.

Then she rushed into my face and kissed me. This was ten shades of wrong. I had two girls, sort of, Emily, and wanted Amber back. Mercedes had molested Emily, jumped Jamie, and tried to kick my ass on three occasions plus didn't she already have a girlfriend? I kissed her with vigor of a parched man drinking his first glass of water. I rolled over on top of her and broke our embrace.

"This is not going to happen," I told her. Mind you, she was almost as tall as me with athletic curves, nice breasts and legs to die for. She was very pretty and had thin, long black hair that fell around her like spider's silk. In essence, she was very do-able.

"Why not?" she grumbled.

"Why don't I let Emily and Jamie explain it to you, Mercedes? You don't kick around the people I love then expect me to fulfill some need of yours," I explained.

"You are saying no to me?" she sounded incredulous.

"It looks that way," I answered. I scrambled off of her and quickly stood up.

Mercedes stood up and brushed herself off.

"You'll regret this," she promised me.

"Please just let it go Mercedes. If you have a problem it is with me. If nothing else leave it at that," I asked. Mercedes didn't say a word; she stormed out and slammed the door.

All I could do was calling the girls and tell them what had happened. Emily told me how sorry she was. Jamie said I was an idiot; I should have held Mercedes down until she could have gotten their and kicked her a few times. Jamie also reminded me that I had a whole other year with this girl on the cheer squad. I had forgotten; Mercedes was a junior.

(Week Twelve)

I didn't get much playtime against Baynor College. They had a high-powered offense and Morgan was our go-to guy. Both teams ran up the score but we pulled through by a field goal in the fourth quarter. We won and that was the important thing. Mercedes made a point of taunting me and I made a point of ignoring her.

I decided to forgo the party this time around and headed out with Barney and company. We did okay. Our waitress slapped me and called me a sexist pig. I told Barney that if he pretended to beat me up she might give him her phone number. To Barney's credit he thought it over before deciding that acting wasn't his strong suit.

The manager came over and made the girl apologize. I told the guy that waitress was right, that I had punched a girl once, I was sorry about it, and I fully understood her reaction. The matter should have ended there; she served us the rest of the night and when we were getting ready to leave she slipped me her phone number. What is wrong with this world?

(Tuesday)

The four of us walked through the rambling split level ranch style house. Four bedrooms, three and a half baths, kitchen with an island and the height of high fashion -- from nineteen seventy. It was over-budget considering we had to get cable, phone, utilities, and furniture rental, so I wasn't sure how we were going to swing it.

Amber was with me; Emily and Jamie loved the place. I convinced them to measure the place out, to see if we could fit two twin beds in each room. I would try to swing in extra roommates which would bring us back within our price range. Amber looked at me as if I'd betrayed her while Emily and Jamie rushed me. I made it up to Amber by saying she got veto rights on all the furniture.

When I got back to my room that evening I caught up with Jesse.

"Jesse, what are you doing next semester?"

"Why do you ask?" he said suspiciously.

"A few others and I are thinking about getting a house and I want to know if you would like in. You would still be sharing a room, but rent would be good," I offered.

"How many other people have you asked," he questioned.

"You are the first one," I assured him.

"Why me?" He continued.

"You are a good roommate. You are neat and considerate and you seem dedicated to your studies," I pointed out.

"Let me think about it," he said. I nodded. "Who would I be rooming with?"

"I'm not sure. It could be me or a friend of mine. Do you have a preference?" I responded.

"I would prefer it not to be you. You are a nice guy, but your bed stays a little too busy for my tastes," he grinned. Again I nod.

(Wednesday)

"Barney, I have a proposition for you," I whispered as class started.

"Be quiet," he hissed.

"How would you like to be my housemate next semester?" I said quietly. Barney looked at me in fear then surprise then finally something akin to respect.

"Okay," he responded with barely a breath.

"Good I, "I grinned. "Is it okay if your roommate is gay?" Barney regarded me with curiosity and a certain desire to know if I was joking. When it became clear I wasn't pulling his leg he became introspective then shrugged.

"Sure. I've never known someone who was gay, but I don't see a problem," he answered.

"Alright," I grinned.

"Mr. DAWKINS!" thundered Eleanor. "See me at the end of class."

"Yes Ms. Cosby," I replied sheepishly.

At the end of class I patiently waited for everyone to file out.

"Craig, what makes you think you can get away with talking in my class?" she demanded.

"Really I wanted an excuse to see you," I said with a shy smile.

"You could have come down during office hours," she pointed out.

"It wouldn't have been the same as doing this," I murmured as I pressed in and kissed her.

"People could see us," she whispered but she was smiling too.

"Okay, I'll go then," I grinned. Eleanor swatted my ass as I turned away. We had come a long way together.

(Week Thirteen)

Not that the coach was one to 'make up' things with me, but Morgan had run off at the mouth about our win against Baynor and I think the coach decided that I needed the experience. We were up against Prairie State and I ran half our plays. I broke the double-hundred mark again plus I almost broke two hundred yards passing.

After the game Morgan lit into the coach with the reporters, telling them the man was holding down his numbers to keep him in the school for another year. The coach had no comment and I was smart enough to follow his lead. Morgan wasn't my problem. Too bad one reporter had done his homework and called me by my nickname, the 'Technician'; I responded that this wasn't high school. That was when the reporter told me no player had played three games with one hundred yards passing and rushing in the team's history; no pressure.

(Tuesday)

Jamie and I sat in the back of the movie theater holding hands and whispering as the show revealed itself to us. I would nibble on her ear and she would giggle and playfully slap me. We hadn't too much time together recently and it was nice to hang out.

"What do you want to do next?" she whispered.

"Chicken Hut?" I suggested.

"Taco Hell," she countered.

"Fine, but you are not covering me in hot sauce again," I chuckled.

"I licked it off," she responded me.

"It still burned," I reminded her.

"Don't be such a baby," she taunted me. I squeezed her hand. I was sure I was the sole beneficiary of her kink, but I didn't mind. Later on when I took one of those Maxim sex surveys I could truthfully answer 'yes' to so many of the questions.

Later when I got to my room I found Jesse up and reading on his bed.

"Yes," he told me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes, I will be your roommate next year. When do you need the first month's rent?" he said.

"December; some of us want to stay here over Winter Break," I informed him. Jesse thought it over and gave me his approval. "Your roommate is going to be a buddy of mine named Barney Ross. He's in Biology like me."

(Week Fourteen)

Our final game of the season was on the road against Montgomery, one of the top schools in the nation. We were underdogs but came ready for a fight. They started out the game scoring a touchdown on us and we couldn't seem to catch up. I started the third quarter. I got inside the twenty twice, but couldn't deliver and that left me feeling like crap.

We lost by fourteen in the end after a valiant but futile goal line stand in the final minute of the game. Morgan had the last series of downs and tossed one hell of a pass for forty yards, proving he was one of the best quarterbacks in the nation. Had the guy not been clobbered right after the catch it might have meant something. As it was we simply ran out of time. It was a long flight home.

(Monday)

Eleanor had missed class that day which was a bit odd. I had meant to call her but the day had turned hectic with all sort of last minute projects so I found myself knocking on the door more out of habit than anything else. Denise answered the door and gave me a crooked smile.

"Hey sport, what's shaking?" she asked.

"Is Eleanor in?" I responded.

"She's been sick all weekend long," she informed me. "She's probably not in the mood tonight."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers