A Tale of the Technician Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see her?" I requested. Denise gave me another look, stood aside and let me in. Eleanor was in one of the comfy chairs drinking something that looked like coffee or tea. Her face lit up when I came in.

"Craig, I'm ill," she sniffled. I moved over to her. "Don't," she protested, "you'll get sick."

"I'll risk it," I insisted. "Now scoot over and let me sit down."

"There isn't any room," she protested.

"Then get up and you can sit in my lap," I ordered. Eleanor struggled to obey but when she sat down on me she leaned into me and sighed.

"Thanks," Eleanor sniffled again. She was resting her head on my shoulder. As I stroked her hair I noticed that Denise was looking us over. She gave me a smile and a wink. "Did you miss me today?" Eleanor asked.

"You weren't in class today?" I gasped. "I hadn't noticed." Eleanor responded by giving me a weak elbow to the ribs.

"You are a beast," she groused. I kissed her on the forehead and she wormed her way deeper into my arms.

"Can I get you some tea Craig?" Denise asked.

"Sure; with honey," I requested.

"Here you go," Denise said when she got back from the kitchen. It was warm and good. After a few sips Eleanor looked up at me.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" she inquired.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I responded. The look she gave me was priceless. We put our tea cups down and I hefted her light body up and headed upstairs.

"I'll go get our teas," I said when I had her tucked in. I was back quickly having refreshed Eleanor's cup. We sat back on the bed sipping our drinks in silence.

"I could get used to this," she said between nose drips. I handed her a tissue and she blew her nose. "God, I must look horrible."

"You look fine to me," I promised her. She remained quiet for a while.

"Why did you never ask to me to do ... things?" she whispered.

"Things?" I asked. She rubbed my crotch and I assumed she meant a blowjob.

"You never asked and I didn't want to rush anything. I figured we could get to that next year," I told her. "That implies a next year of course."

"You try and get away from me," she sniffled. "I'll hurt you."

"How did you get so feisty?" I asked. She didn't reply, just snuggled in and hugged me. I wrapped her up and slowly rocked her to sleep, getting her cup from her drooping hand. I woke up in the morning with a bit of a back ache from my sleeping position, but it was worth it.

(Thursday)

I was crawling through the library tombs late at night getting the last bit of my bibliography for my final English term paper when I ran across a strange individual working alone in one of the glassed off private rooms. It was Betsy Atkins, the girl Barney had been interested in at the start of the semester. She had a stack of books around her.

"Problems," I inquired. Her head popped up and I could see her mind try to place me. She looked frazzled.

"Oh, it is you," she replied. "I'm only doing some course work." I leaned against the door.

"Where is your study group?" I wondered. She looked depressed by the question.

"It sort of fell apart," she admitted.

"You drove the girls out and the guys left when they realized they weren't going to get any action," I guessed. She lowered her head.

"What makes you say ..." she began then, "How did you know?"

"You are an attractive, intelligent woman with a health ego," I pointed out. "You probably have never had a female friend, you don't suffer fools lightly, and you are naturally abrasive. You attract men, but they don't stick around because you can be cruel and cutting. You have even less patience with women. Am I wrong?"

"Shut the fuck up!" she snapped. She was now close to tears. I could walk away and let her drowned.

"Betsy, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked. She glared at me then shook her head.

"Only if you know your history of Western Civilization?" she mumbled.

"I'm not ignorant," I grinned. "I can find it on a map and I know that Roman Civilization came after the Peloponnesian Wars." Again I could tell she didn't really think I could string three words together. I blamed it all on my High School civics teacher.

"I need to know about Hammurabi's Code and what influence it has on modern law," she told me. I looked over her books and sat down.

"You start with that book, and I'll start here," I offered. We divided up the source material and began making notes. It was past midnight when she had something she could turn in.

"I ... why did you help me when you don't like me?" she asked.

"Half of us won't make it to our senior years Betsy. A few more of us will make it if we help each other."

"Seriously?" she doubted.

"Why is that so hard to believe? Betsy you chose to be a bitch, but you don't have to be. You are smart and could make friends if you decided to."

"What now?" she said. I was afraid that she thought the worst of me. She was hot after all.

"I imagine you are going to go home and get some sleep and I'm going to stay and finish my English project," I informed her. She began putting her books away and then she was gone. About ten minutes later there was a voice being cleared behind me. I turned and it was Betsy.

"Do you need some help?" she offered. It took us to well past two getting it right. The next morning I learned we had the house. Thank God, because I couldn't have dealt with Jamie without it.

(Week Fifteen)

It was our first weekend without football though we still practiced. In college, serious programs never stop but are all year around affairs. Considering how much money the football program brought we were expected to put out. We also learned we weren't getting a Bowl bid. Such was the vagaries of life.

It was strange to see how different I was from most of my teammates. They wanted to go out and party but I still had work to do for exams. Eleanor was kind enough to help me (and Barney) with our Biology final and Jamie helped me with math. The rest I could do on my own, or rather I was forced to do on my own. Monday the exams started.

(Friday)

After my Friday morning exam it was off to furniture rentals. It was interesting to referee between Jamie and Amber. Emily was much more conciliatory, but wasn't willing to run full tilt at her friends. My main tool was reminding Jamie how much she would have to work at job to make her share of the expenses.

When we finally settled on a design theme I felt like I'd won conference game. Emily hugged me while Jamie and Amber looked at me with the deep suspicion that I'd favored one over the other. That convinced me that I had done it right. The whole heady sensation that we would have furniture delivered in the next day was something I would not soon forget.

(Week Sixteen)

After practice Mark and I hurried to the new home. Jamie had driven down and gotten Gina and the furniture company was in the process of unloading everything. Gina hug-tackled Mark the moment he announced his presence and when I turned to laugh at him Jamie tackled me. She was near tears and that was when I really had saved her sanity. I held her tight and stroked the back of her hair.

"How is the sleeping arrangements going to work out?" said Jesse from the door.

"Barney isn't here yet, but it is Mark Quantrill here with Gina Orwell here. You three don't know each other. Guys, this is Jesse Costas; he's my current roommate. Amber is going to room with Emily here, and Jamie is going to room with me."

"Barney is ..." Gina asked.

"Barney is Barney Ross, one of my study buddies and in the same major as me," I informed her.

"Cool," she smiled. I imagined that nothing could ruin this day for her.

"So, how come you two jocks get to have live in mates?" Jesse questioned.

"Because I don't trust Jamie with Gina," I joked back. Everyone thought it was funny ... except Jamie who took the occasion to punch me. What's with girls hitting me all the time?

By the end of the day Jesse, Mark, Barney and I had all our stuff moved in and we were sitting around in the semi-darkness eating Mac-D's. The power and water wouldn't come on until Monday, which equated to minimum computer time. Cable wouldn't be ready until Tuesday. Our whole group laughed about living in the dark ages of the 1980's.

Barney, Jesse, Mark, and Emily made plans to head home in the morning. Amber and I would head out in the next week because we both felt the need to meet with the family before Christmas. That night though I was about to go to bed when I heard some moaning from the room next to me; it was Mark and Gina.

I was trying to get to sleep with visions of a semi-clad Gina dancing in my mind when I felt Jamie's hand on my chest. I moved over and she joined me under the covers. I wanted to make some sort of joke at Mark and Gina's expense but Jamie's poetic nature beat me to the punch.

"Let's fuck like bunnies." That was Jamie for you; the soul of romance.

I twisted Jamie on top of me so I could work off her shirt and get to her nipples. I loved the way they stood out and they had an extra quality to them in the cold air. I reached down for her ass and discovered she had no shorts or panties on; I began to suspect premeditation on her part. Jamie lifted one leg so I could quickly pull my underwear off then she leapt back on me.

We kissed like hungry beasts, or desperate lovers. I held her head in my hands so I could control our intensity and direct my kisses to other places than her lips. Jamie being Jamie; she thrashed against me playfully. It was by accident that I entered her but we fell still when it happened. She looked down at me and I could swear she was smiling.

Jamie slowly slipped down my shaft inch by tight inch.

"God I love this," she whispered to me. I bent my body up to kiss her in response. Jamie pushed my down and began rubbing up and down against me, her nipples dragging up and down my chest and tickling my own nipples.

To help her rhythm I grabbed her ass so I could pull up on when she wanted to go up and rest easy as she pushed back down. We shared the labor of our sex and soon our sweat added a new texture, heat and friction. In the cold night air it was exhilarating.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," she began grunting. I began pumping my groin into her when I was already inside.

Jamie pushed herself down into my shoulder.

"Craig!" she screamed, partially muffled by my flesh. She kept panting and clawing at my flesh for several long seconds. Jamie's fluids flooded my crotch, ass, and sheets.

"Oh God!" came the cry from the other room. Apparently Gina had chosen not to stifle her own orgasm. I felt sorry for Jesse ... less so for Barney.

I held Jamie tight as we regained our breath.

"Let's go sleep in your bed," I suggested.

"No you don't," Jamie whispered. She began pushing up and down on me again and my hands once more gripped her ass. At the same time she began tightening her vaginal muscles in a new way.

"Damn that is good," I said softly between bated breathe. Jamie picked up her pace and began raking my ribs with her fingernails. It wasn't for lack of effort that she didn't skin me alive. The pain combined with her exceptional sexual dynamic cause my sex to finally erupt inside of her. My body was wracked with pleasure and Jamie gave gloating 'ahs' on top of me.

"Now we can go sleep in my bed," she giggled.

"Now I want your ass," I whispered.

"Really; do you think you can get it up?" she said with a wiggle.

"Do you want to find out?" I tested her.

"Actually my ass if freezing. This house is cold," Jamie sighed. "Let's go to my bed and see what 'comes up' in the morning." I slapped her ass lightly and Jamie squeaked. I had the fun of chasing her across the room and jump into the other bed with her. As far as I could tell we fell into a blissful slumber about the same time.