A Tale of the Technician Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers

While one hand kept her hands pinned, the other ran down her thigh and kneaded her ass, pulling her stomach against my cock.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered.

"You know what I want," I taunted her.

"No," she pleaded. She knew I wanted multiple orgasms from her. It was a not-so-little game we played. I was going to rack her with pleasure though she could stop me at any time with but a word. Instead, she trembled in anticipation as she let my higher hand glide down her arm, settling on the cord of flesh between her shoulder and neck. I rubbed it back and forth and drew forth a full-body response. God this woman's body was fantastic.

I borrowed a trick from Jamie and moved my fingers through her pubic hair then gave it a slow pull.

"Ah!" she squealed, so I did it again and again. "Ah, ah," she continued to groan. I ran my higher hand over until my fingers ran along her lips. She nipped at them even though her eyes were still closed.

I slithered down her body so that I could take her whole breast into my mouth and suck on it for all I was worth. At the same time I rubbed down to her clit and Eleanor screamed out my name and thrashed about the bed. Before she could recover I flipped her over and pulled her onto her knees. This was a new position for us and Eleanor was momentarily uncertain. I was plunging into her before she could react.

"Oh," she gasped. I pushed the rest of the way into her snug, silky orifice and held myself there. Slowly I pulled back until I was half way out. For another second I waited and then Eleanor pushed against me until she'd taken in my entire shaft. Now that I had her going I reached up and pulled her hair, causing her to push up with her arms and give me a stronger thrusting force into her. I also reached around and started rubbing her clit vigorously.

It didn't take much time before she started huffing and sobbing in pleasure.

"Uh, uh, uh -- Craig!" she called out again. Even as she fell away from me, I had my own orgasm. I leant back on my haunches struggling to breathe as well. I was still not done yet. I took off the condom, tied it off, and sank it in the waste basket with one expert toss.

While she remained on her stomach I then spread Eleanor's legs apart and started licking her slit to anus, first slowly and gently, then with greater and greater passion.

"Craig," Eleanor purred. I started alternating between licking and sticking a finger in. When she was ready enough I stuck a second finger in. Even with a thorough fucking she was still tight.

When I felt she was ready I pulled out my fingers and pressed one against her anus.

"Craig?" Eleanor questioned weakly and with a bit of fear.

"If it becomes too painful I'll stop but I think you might like this," I said with compassion. Eleanor nodded her head.

It took it very slow, rubbing with small circles and occasional pressure on the puckered hole. Soon enough she was no longer tensing up so I put on a little more pressure. I could feel her struggling to relax and when she did so, I entered her. Eleanor hiccupped so I held very still.

"I'm okay," she whispered after a few seconds. I gave her an incremental intrusion and waited for her approval to go further.

When I got to my second knuckle I stopped, then withdrew until only the tip remained. I retraced the process, found her resistance weakening, and sped up the progress.

"Craig -- oh, God, Craig -- I'm going to," Eleanor moaned. She came so hard she actually squirted on me, something she'd never done before. I pulled out and let her rest as I lay beside her.

Eleanor untangled her hands and crawled up beside me.

"Merry Christmas," she sighed with contentment.

"Merry Christmas," I responded.

"What made you so inventive today?" she murmured.

"Celebrating a new year for us," I told her. "Do you mind?"

"My butt hurts," she giggled.

"Imagine what actual anal sex is like," I teased.

"Oh, hell, no," she gasped. "A finger was more than enough; there is no way you are getting that thing," she grabbed my soft penis, "in me."

"Please," I begged laughingly.

"Even if it hurts me?" she responded.

"No. I never want you to feel you have to do anything for me, Eleanor," I comforted her.

"What about your other girlfriends?" she asked.

"Which one?" I requested. "I have so many?"

"You really are a beast," she giggled again. "How many do you have?"

"You and Jamie, really; Emily is a good friend, but we aren't like that," I replied.

"Could it ever be only you and me?" she said. I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at her.

"Would you like that?" I queried softly. Eleanor studied me.

"I said something wrong, didn't I?" she whispered.

"No. You are giving me your body; you have every right to feel possessive. But Jamie and I have a history that dates back to a real hard time in our lives;. I can't throw that away." I explained to Eleanor. "Does that mean you want me to leave?" I asked.

She hugged me tightly.

"No," she murmured into my chest. "I'd like you all the time but I'm happy with what I have. I don't want you to get bored with me."

"That's it!" I exclaimed, "I've had it with you." Eleanor looked at me with serious surprise and anguish. "I've had it with your self-doubt. What do you prefer,; spanking or tickling?"

"Huh? What?" Eleanor gasped. Then it dawned on her what was about to happen and she belatedly tried to struggle into a defensive position. I was much faster and stronger than she. Eleanor was quickly face-down over my lap and I was stinging each luscious little butt cheek in turn with sharp slaps.

"Please, please," she begged. I gave ten taps to each cheek then helped her up.

Eleanor rubbed her offended backside gingerly.

"That stings," she said in a hurt tone.

"Are you ever going to doubt that I want you and want to be with you ever again?" I insisted.

"No," she sighed, then winced. I drew her in and wrapped my arms around her as she nestled her head against my chest. Suddenly she started laughing.

"What is it?" I inquired.

"You are going to pay for that in labs," she snickered. Now it was my turn to groan. Still, it didn't stop me from doing the last little thing I wanted to do. I pulled out my wallet and handed her a piece of paper.

"What is this?" she asked as she opened it.

"It is my home address if you ever want to stop by," I grinned. That got me a huge hug.

(First day of classes)

Barney and I sat down in next to one another in Organic Chemistry.

"I hope we have a decent grad student this year," he grinned to me. Sometimes I had to wonder how clueless Barney was. He didn't have to wait long. Before class even started Eleanor came striding in and set herself up front. She looked into the seats and frowned at me.

"Oh, God," Barney groaned. "We are screwed," he said, when he saw our nemesis from last year. It wasn't like I was advertising to anyone that I was sleeping with my TA.

"I'll try to be nicer to her this semester," I offer.

"Dude, you could fuck her brains out and she'd still hate you," he muttered. Any other conversation was cut off by the start of class; neither one of us wanted to draw down Eleanor's wrath yet.

Barney and I shared our second class of the day as well: The History of Medieval Politics. It had sounded interesting last year. We settled down to see how bad this would be when I spotted an old semi-familiar face. Betsy Atkins stood at the entrance to the class looking around for a seat. Our gaze met but she was clearly not regarding me as a friend. I motioned her over anyway.

She moved over a few desks until she settled into the seat on the other side of me. It took Barney a moment to realize she was there but when he did his jaw dropped.

"Hey, Betsy, want to join us for the semester?" I asked casually.

"Us?" she replied.

"Yes, Barney and I." I pointed to Barney. She nodded, barely acknowledging him. I couldn't help but be depressed.

"Are you going to help me study?" she asked with a straight face.

"Barney," I turned to my buddy, "is that okay with you?"

Barney's eyes bugged out; he gurgled something unintelligible then nodded.

"Welcome to the team," I grinned to Betsy, who surprised me by smiling back. I snuck a look over to Barney who looked stupid and love-struck. I guessed he'd be copying my notes for today.

No week would be complete without Organic Chemistry lab and when Barney saw Eleanor after we walked in, I could feel a little part of his soul die.

"You can get another lab partner if you like," I offered.

"Who else would take you?" he pointed out.

"I can't argue with that," I agree. We took our seats and laid out our assignments.

"Mr. Dawkins, Mr. Ross,; I'm glad to see you've come back for another semester of grueling punishment," Eleanor growled.

"Ms. Cosby," I smile, "I must say you look fetching today." Eleanor's growl deepened while Barney sobbed.

"I don't mind you dragging me to hell," Barney whispered, "but do you have to pull out the god-damned marshmallows?"

"Would whistling help?" I snickered.

"Shut the fuck up," he grinned.

As normal, we were the last to leave. Eleanor kept torturing us as long as possible. As I was making my way out, she held up her hand.

"Mr. Dawkins, do you think you will do any better this semester?"

"Yes, Eleanor."

"I want you to know I'm going to be very hard on you. In fact, I'm going to ride you all year long," she glared at me.

"You want to ride me?" I whisper. "When is that supposed to start?"

"How about tonight?" she replied with a gleam in her eye.

"I'll do what I can," I smiled. She nodded and let me leave. When I got out Barney looked at me with some sympathy.

"Bro, what did she say?" he inquired.

"The usual; telling me how hard I'm going to have to work it this semester," I replied. I had to wonder when all this came out if he was going to hate me or laugh with me.

We gathered around seven, the house, and went over what we expected the year to look like. As usual, Jamie was pitied or accused of being a masochist for carrying the most classes and most of the hardest ones too. I found her brain to be so sexy. Amber was already angling for a summer internship in the sports program and she hinted that Marcus and I could help.

Marcus and I had our usual sports stuff, plus our course loads, but this was becoming routine so no one bought our complaints. Barney kept bitching about finding a part-time job while Jesse was looking into a semester abroad in the summer. The curious thing was that Emily and Gina had gotten jobs together at a twenty-four hour pharmacy; go figure.

(Second Day of classes)

My 'off" days of classes are like the first day of the week, but with only two classes in the afternoon. It was fantastic to finish up PT with the team then come back to bed for a few hours. I figured I was alone in the place so I stripped off in my room and crashed with the door open. I was dropping off when my fuzzy consciousness tried to remind me that I was not alone.

I was still trying to recall who was in the house when I tilted my head up lightly and saw Amber wearing a black oversized t-shirt and tight yellow shorts staring at me. I moved to draw the blanket over me but Amber didn't move. I really didn't know what to tell her so we kept staring at each other. Finally, Amber took a few steps into the room, turned, and shut my door.

"Craig I--," Amber stammered as she turned to face me once more.

"I've missed you, Amber," I said with a passionate catch in my voice. She walked up to my side and looked down at me with a struggle of emotions in her countenance.

"We are not getting back together," she whispered, "but, God, I've missed you."

"Missing you doesn't begin to cover it, Amber," I confessed.

"Shut up, Craig," she smiled as she knelt by my waist and ran a hand underneath the blanket. "Hmmm -- I've missed you," she murmured, clearly talking to my penis. She pushed the blanket aside and leaned over me. I began stroking her hair as she drew closer to my cock.

"Mmmm" she moaned as my cockhead touched the roof of her mouth. She rolled it up in her tongue, surrounding it with wetness before pulling back until the lips alone held me there. She repeated this process several times, sneaking looks up at me to assure herself she was driving me absolutely wild with desire.

I let my hand roam down from Amber's hair, along her neck, and coasting down her spine. Around mid-back she let my cock slide to the back of her mouth and tilted her entire head to stare at me suggestively. She knew what I wanted and was debating giving it to me.

"Mmmm - ah," she murmured, which I took to be "okay".

Sure enough, Amber began working off her shirt first, getting one arm out, then her head, and finally her other arm, alternating masturbating my cock with either hand. She then worked her shorts down -- no panties -- and kicked those aside. She wiggled her ass towards me.

"Is this what you want, Craig?" she taunted me.

"Oh, hell, yeah," I assured her. With an exaggerated sigh Amber got up and straddled my chest facing away from me. She spread out, pressing her body down and letting her breasts brush tantalizingly against my stomach. For my part, I grabbed Amber's hips and pulled her crotch down to my face.

Amber began lavishing attention on my penis once more, pressing it down and licking from helmet to my balls. I rubbed my face into Amber's pussy before going at it with my tongue and lips. I was going at it so hot and heavy, I hardly pay attention to the job Amber was doing on my rod.

"Damn it, Craig, that feels so fucking good. The last guy I went out with wouldn't even go down on me," Amber gasped out. Whoever that guy is, he's a damn fool.

I didn't stop; in fact, I was inspired to be even more creative and determined. Amber wouldn't be outdone, though; she deep-throated me in one steady motion, constricting her throat into a pulsing, vise-like grip. My palms rose along her stomach to her breasts, feeling their perfect texture and weight. No sooner did I begin to work on her nipples with gentle strokes than Amber started to tremble.

She became more frantic on my cock, rapidly sucking me in, then going down and taking in both my balls, singularly and together. God, I miss Amber so much, and it is not just for her skill; it is because of the symmetry we share. I shifted Amber down and began to make full on love to Amber's clit; it got my tongue to twirl it, my lips to pull and kiss it, and my teeth to tease it with a hint of pain.

Amber's scream was muted by her mouth being full of my cock but my face definitely got serviced with plentiful vaginal fluids. I know what Amber likes, even if she might not like it this very second. I pulled my arms around while Amber was coasting down from her first climax. One hand slipped along her stomach and approached her pussy from above and latched on to her clit.

The other hand came from behind, over her ass, and slid down her ass cleft and entered her pussy in the rear. Now I assaulted her from both sides and Amber cried out.

"Craig!" she yowled, even as her breathing grew deep and ragged. "You bastard."

I pumped rapidly for half a minute before asking,

"Do you want me to stop, Amber?" I asked with as much innocence as I could fake.

"Cumm -- cumm -- cumming, please don't stop," she moaned. I rewarded her with a plunge of my tongue deep inside her, my face buried in her cunt.

Amber shook and spasmed to through her second orgasm, giving me a slight respite, thankfully, because I'm about to lose it myself. Amber refused to give up on my cock; the second her tremors ceased she was's back at it with extra vigor. My options then were ass or tits so I went for the gentle cycle and the breasts. Now it was my turn.

"Amber -- I'm about to shoot." Amber pinched the base of my shaft and looked over her shoulder at me with a salacious grin.

"Maybe I should go now," she teased.

"Whatever you want, Amber, but please don't stop. I'm about to blow," I pleaded.

"I'll hold you to that, Craig," Amber smiled before she pounced onto my cock once more. It didn't take thirty seconds for Amber to totally erode my control.

"Cummming," I warned her right before I began shooting off streams of semen into her mouth. What makes Amber an even better cocksucker than her awesome technique is her ability and willingness to swallow a whole lot of cum. She didn't disappoint me today.

I took it as a good sign that Amber rolled on the bed toward the wall and not toward the center of the room. She twisted over so that we are now facing one another, her face conflicted but also sated.

"Thanks, Amber, that was wonderful," I praised her from the depths of my heart.

"Don't expect it to happen again," she cautioned me, but even as she said that her hand wandered down to my crotch and began stroking my penis.

My semi-flaccid member twitched and then started to grow and thicken. Amber licked her lips and started increasing her strokes up and down. I tested the waters by reaching out for a breast and fondling it, which earned me no negative reaction. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, then the bridge of her nose. Amber responded by looking up. We jointly parted our lips and went in for the kiss.

In no time I had Amber back on top of me, kissing each other madly and her rocking on the tip of my penis, lubricated by her juices.

"We are not going to do this again," Amber panted, as she slipped my cock within her labia. It is clear she is ready to take even more into her.

"How about we do it once a week?" I suggested.

"Good idea," she spontaneously agreed. "Once a week -- we can be fuck-buddies."

"Friends with Benefits," I offered.

"Yeah, that sounds better," she agreed, even as she rose up and begins to pump and grind my rod and crotch in an ever more fevered pitch. Even as we sweated and came together I could see the brilliance in Amber's eyes as she looked down at me. We were lying to one another; my life was going to be a whole lot more complicated. But so what? I had Amber back -- if I didn't blow it once more.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers
12