A Tale of Two Cindys

Story Info
Meet the new sub - same as the old sub?
3.5k words
4.24
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archibael
archibael
242 Followers

It was a day much like any other.

Robert had come to her that evening, made her beg for him, and fucked her until she was pleasantly sore.

Afterward, as she lay dazed in a cloud of afterglow, he told her that they would be having a guest this weekend.

"Topher or Elaine?" she'd replied. Those were their two most frequent playmates.

"Neither. She's someone new."

"What's her name?"

"You'll never guess."

"Mistress Dominique?" she came back, playfully.

He chuckled. "No, kitten, she's not 'Mistress' anything. She's a sub, like you."

Cindy was quiet. "Really?" There'd never been another submissive before, just a long list of people who would use her mouth and cunt and ass as they wished.

"Really."

"Where did you...where is she from?"

"She lives here in town. Topher met her in an internet chatroom and figured I was right up her alley. She emailed me a picture. I think she sounds like fun." He grinned lasciviously. "Do you have plans Sunday night?"

She smiled into his eyes. "Yes, I plan on making you a wonderful dinner before you take her."

"Break her."

"That too." She kissed him.

* * *

Sunday night came soon enough, and as Robert finished the t-bone steak and Cindy's special garlic mashed potatoes, she started to clean up. She was already wearing her slutwear: black satin bra, gartered stockings, and naughty panties. Post-dishwashing, she added black elbow-length gloves and a soft, golden evening gown. The doorbell rang while she was in the bedroom getting changed, and she heard her lover answer it.

She wasn't supposed to go out, yet: he'd told her he wanted some time alone with this new woman before they should meet. Nonetheless, Cindy knew her own house quite well, and knew where she could listen in on the goings-on without being noticed. She headed to the downstairs lavatory, which was a single, thin wall away from the sitting room.

"You certainly look as lovely as your picture."

"Thank you." The blush accompanying the words was almost audible.

"Tell me, what do you do?"

"I serve, master."

A chuckle. "I know that, silly, I mean what do you do for work?"

"I...work in an office. in media consulting. It's not important, master."

"True, but I was just making conversation. All right, then. I can see from your nipples that the time for small talk is over. Stand over there and display yourself for me. Slowly."

A swishing sound accompanied some motion by the new girl, and Robert commented, "Nice."

"Do you like my tits, master? Doubtless you have seen better."

"They are acceptable. But they are not your tits, slave. They are your fucktits. Aren't they?"

"Yes, master. They're my fucktits. And they belong to you."

"If I want them, yes. Turn around." There was a pause, and a clatter of high-heels on the tile. "Tight ass. You must work out. Bend over and hike up your skirt. Ah, good, you wore something demure, as I suggested. Those panties are very pretty, if a bit concealing, but we won't let that persist, now, will we?"

"No, master. Should I remove them for you?"

"Not just yet, slave. Tell me: does your husband know how much of a demented little fuckslut you are?"

"N-n-no, master. He doesn't know."

"Where the hell does he think you are?"

"At my friend Susan's house. He's out of town and won't be back until Monday."

"What would he think if he found you here, worshipping my cock like you will be soon?"

There was a barely perceptible instant which Cindy justknew was a shiver of delight and terror. It's howshe would have reacted to the question.

"He would be disgusted with me. Ashamed. I can't believe i'm doing this. I feel so out of control."

"Not surprising. And how do you feel about that?"

There was happy agony in her voice. "Horny, master. This fuckslut wants to worship your cock."

"Soon enough. Get the rest of your dress off. You're wearing too much. Leave the heels and gloves on. And...okay...the panties and stockings."

Cindy looked down at her own heels and gloves, and wondered exactly what the other woman was wearing.

"Much better. Now come here."

"Yes, master."

"What is it that you want, you little slut? I can see from the thin material between your fuckwhore legs that you're already wet. What is it, exactly, that you want done to you?"

"Whatever you want to do to me, master. I feel so helpless."

"Hmmm...an okay answer, but pretty lame. Do you want me to take your ass? Or to tie you up and pluck your pubic hairs out one by one? Or maybe fuck your mouth? Oh, I realize that we'll do all of these things, but which one would you prefer? I'm a kind slave-driver. I might just give you your choice."

Cindy heard a gulp. "In my...in my mouth, master. Please, let me taste your cock."

Cindy was getting sympathetically wet. She knew well what her master's cock tasted like, and what it felt like when he came all over her tongue.

"An excellent choice! I'm a big fan of fellatio. Well, you should start by assuming the position--" He hissed angrily. "Ah! Ah! Did I tell you that you could touch my cock, bitch?"

"No, master, I just thought--"

"Yes, I can tell you did. Hands at your sides. You didn't let me finish."

"I'm so sorry, master."

"You should be. I'll kick your ass out on the street in your underwear if you don't stop jumping ahead in the game. Now quiet. You're in the position, now, but something's missing...You know, I prefer to fuck pussies. Mouths are great and all, but something's missing, somehow. When you pull your cock out and there's that wonderful aroma of bitch in heat...and a girl's throat doesn't wrap itself around you like a glove and squeeze uncontrollably in orgasm, does it?"

"No, master."

"I will fuck your mouth, but only if it smells like pussy, as all good holes should. Do you understand me?"

"I...I think so, master."

"Do you?"

There was a silent moment, with some fumbling and a wet sound.

"Stop that! Did I say you could finger yourself? Oh, I see. I admire your creativity, what with the smearing pussy on your lips and all. But it's not what I had in mind. Cindy?"

Cindy stopped eavesdropping and walked out at the same time as she heard the other woman inquire, "Yes, master?"

"Ha. Oops. My mistake. Cindy," he said as he saw the gold of her dress, "I'd like you to meet Cindy." He indicated the kneeling blonde. She was an older woman, about thirty-five years or so, and a portrait of creamy complexion, with elegant aristocratic features that seemed misplaced on a cowering, mostly naked whore with moisture smeared atop her lipstick. Her black panties had a pretty pink fringe on them, and covered a black garter belt; the ensemble was completed by matching pink pumps and long gloves. The panties were obviously damp.

"Cindy," he said to the new slavegirl, "this is my other slut, Cindy. You don't really look too much alike, but I'm sure you've got quite a lot else in common."

"Um...hello."

"Hello. Welcome to my home."

"Your home? But I thought it was Master's--"

"She shares everything with me, don't you, my pet?"

"Whatever is mine, I give you, Robert."

"I know, dear. Well, I need something right now."

"Anything."

"Very good. Cindy, here...the other Cindy? The blonde Cindy? I don't know how to refer to you two! Calling you 'fuckslut Cindy' and 'cuntwhore Cindy' would be too confusing for me-- I'd still get you mixed up. I'll figure it all out later, but at any rate, she's in dire need of tasting my cock and her mouth is not cunty enough for me yet. I need you to smear your twat on her face for...oh, a good half hour or so. Do you think you can do that for me, kitten?"

"I think so, darling. Does she...um...know what she's doing?"

"A good question. Slave, have you ever eaten pussy before."

"No, I-- No, master."

"Why not?"

"I...don't know."

"A damn shame. Every girl should, from time to time. Women are delicious. As you'll soon find out. Go over to her right now," he pointed toward the younger girl, "on your knees, and ask her nicely if you can please use her pussy to make your mouth smell better."

The kneeling woman slid across the tile, the slick sheen of her nylons making it less clumsy than it should have been. She looked up at her younger, brunette namesake and, with a trembling lip, mumbled, "May I please use your pussy to make my mouth smell better?"

Before the standing woman could say anything, Robert cut in, annoyed. "That wasn't very impressive. One might get the impression you didn't really want to do this-- to make your mouth worthy of my cock. Is that the case?"

"No, master. I-- no."

"Then ask nicely if she will please help make you into a cuntmouthed slut."

"Please...um, can you help make me into a cuntmouthed slut?"

"More."

"Please, I need to have your cunt on my face so I can be worthy of my master's cock. May I eat your pussy? Please? I know i've never done it before, but I'm a fast learner, and I know I can make you come!"

A slight inclination of Robert's head indicated that this could proceed-- and not a second too soon, as far as the brunette slave was concerned. She hiked up her golden dress, exposing her soaked, crotchless panties to the other woman's gaze even as she braced herself against the couch to remain standing.

The blonde hesitated another second or two, and then a final glance at the irresolute Robert made her edge forward the final distance and place her mouth at the juncture of the younger girl's legs. She took some tentative licks with her tongue on the girl's clitoris, and apparently saw by the glazed expression above her that she was having an effect. Her eyes widened in surprise as the focus of her attention moaned and started thrusting back at her face, juices flowing onto her nose and cheeks, turning her lipstick into a smeared mess from nostrils to chin. Whatever her initial trepidation, she now sent her hands south into her own panties in thrilled celebration of the perverse act she was performing.

Robert encouraged her, here and there, with some commentary. "You're not a bad pussylicker, for a beginner. I've seen Cindy excited about having her cunt eaten, before, but neverthis excited. Tell me, dear, is it because she's a good study in tonguing your slit, or because you like taking her cuntface virginity?"

The blonde was too far gone to respond, as this question raced with the tingling from her clit all the way into the back of her skull, and in answer to his question she could only moan her orgasm through her teeth as she ground herself into the kneeling slave before her.

The slave on the floor, too, was coming gloriously, fingers busily thrusting in and out and around her slit, making it a point to lap up any excess juices that escaped the bounds of the saturated panties. She evidently intended to get her face good and messy with the brunette's juices, so as to fully impress on her master how much she wanted to be prepared for him.

Two more orgasms for each Cindy followed, mostly synchronized, and when the standing girl could stand no longer and slid to the floor for some rest, Robert grabbed the other by the back of the hair and dragged her a few feet across the floor to where he sat on the couch. He lowered his head to hers and inhaled. "Oh, you're a good little cuntmouth, now. Put your cuntmouth on my cock, slave. Go ahead. You wanted it."

And the older woman, disheveled as she seemed, looked radiant as she lowered her lips onto what she had craved. The other girl watched, panting, as Robert, his hands still entangled in blond hair, directed the mouth motions of the woman at his feet. She apparently knew what she was doing, as no matter how deep he thrust into her, she took it hard and didn't flinch or gag. Soon enough, Robert's hip movements were rhythmic, and the brunette knew, jealously, from long experience, that he was about to have an orgasm. He pulled out, though, at the last instant, took a step, and plunged his cock into the younger slave's mouth, instead, pulsing with finality and emptying his balls between those lips, not the newcomer's.

The latter looked hurt...betrayed, almost, as she watched her predecessor swallow the fruits of her own labor. Robert looked over and saw this, and shook his head at her. "Surprised? I said you could taste mycock. You'll have to workmuch harder than that to taste my come."

The new slave was unable to refrain from blubbering, and asked how she could be of service, only, "Please," she begged, "let me eat your come."

Robert sneered at her. "No crybaby will eat my come. No, you're not worthy of that taste."

"Please," she whimpered, wiping her shadowed eyes with the back of her hand, "I'll do anything..."

"You certainly will."

* * *

The younger, brunette Cindy held the other over her knee; the nylon of their hose zzziping together as their legs intertwined momentarily now and again. The solid-weight hairbrush made a delightfulsmack as it struck the blonde's ass, and she could hardly wait to pull down the newcomer's panties and see the red marks on it. Not to mention create some new ones.

Master was watching the Colts play the Bears. She couldn't hear the score through the periodic screeches of the other woman, but she was sure he'd be in to see them both, later. He was sweet like that. And the night was still young.

* * *

He didn't wake up until close to eight the next morning. By that time, Cindy had entered her kitchen and was already cooking him a fine meal of apple-cinnamon oatmeal, scrambled eggs, and some artery-choking-yet-delicious-smelling bacon. When he emerged from the bedroom in his work shirt, wool slacks, and tie, he grinned broadly at the aroma, and sat down in front of her. She let him eat first. She liked to satisfyall of his appetites.

There was silence as he wolfed the food down, barely stopping to taste it, but evidently enjoying himself nonetheless.

"Cindy...the other Cindy, I mean. She has the most phenomenal body I've ever seen."

"Yeah, she's quite a hot piece of ass," he replied, carelessly.

"And she was so utterly...uninhibited."

"Yeah, she didn't hesitate much, did she?"

"She did everything you told her."

"Mmm. This bacon is excellent. I can't believe you cooked this in the microwa--" He stopped at her expression. "What's wrong, now?"

"I was thinking that maybe...since she's...that you wouldn't want me anymore."

Laughter filled the room, and she turned her eyes down, trying not to let the tears show.

"You're worried abouther? Maybe I misjudged you. I thought you were smarter than that. Get my cock in your mouth while I explain something to you, Cindy. There...That's it. You know what to do.

"What do you think I'm playing at, here? I'm your master, not because you've given yourself to me, but because Itook you. I stripped away all that crap you felt you owed to your boyfriend and reduced you to bare lust that day on my couch, and made you so far gone you would do anything to be mine. Niiice. Keep doing that.

"And you did become mine. The things we did at first were things you'd fantasized about: the public places, the ass-fucking...but the real things I had you do-- the good stuff-- were things you didn't want to do. That I had tomake you do. Not justmake you do, but make youwant to do. Fucking girls, baring your smokin' little body for all to see, the cane...those were things you'd been repulsed by, and I knew that. And that's why I had to make you want them.

"That bitch was almostbegging to be smacked around, and she barely even knows me. You could hear it in her the timid voice, like she was speaking in all lower-case or something. And the constant 'master' refrain. I know I'm the master, I don't need her to remind me in every sentence. It's nauseating. Some vague attempt at resistance would be an improvement. My God, woman, did you think I got off on the cowering and the groveling?

"No, the real turn-on is bending a will to mine." He pushed himself deeper into her throat, a cruel smile on his face, watching her finger herself in time to her face-fucking. "Knowing I'm owning you, knowing thatyou know I own you. That...thing in there is too mushy. She barely even has a will to bend!" She pinched her nipples with one hand, and probed her cunt to a thunderous climax with the other. The moan she elicited from herself was just the vibration needed to send him over the edge, and he rammed his cock into her mouth with a force that left her scrambling to properly compensate with her neck. His load spurted into her as he grunted with the effort, and she greedily swallowed every smooth gram.

"I findthat Cindy...distasteful." He shrugged. "You can have her, though. Use her as your whore, just don't let her use your name. She's doesn't deserve to." He zipped his trousers, then kissed her on the forehead. "I have to get back to work, doll."

She stared deep into his eyes. "I love you."

"I know." He caressed her cheek from temple to jawline. "I love you, too."

She smiled in mute adoration as he picked up his briefcase and left, and she soon finished off her coffee and went back into the bedroom.

Her prey was still asleep, and as curled into a ball as the nylon bonds would permit her to be. The girl slid into bed next to her, enfolding her in an embrace and caressing her naked ass. The previous night's events were evidently still a factor in her comfort, as the rubbing of the sore area made her groan a little and her eyelids flicker. The gentle strokings moved to the sleeping woman's front, and she slowly woke up. She looked disoriented, then memory flashed in her eyes as she realized where she was and who she was facing.

"Wh-- what are you-- Where is Robert? I...I mean, 'Master'."

"Oh, Master's gone, now. He's got more important things to do."

"More..." The mousy woman bit her lip and momentarily considered what to say. "I think I ought to go, now."

She was met with a smirk. "Go right ahead."

"I can't. Will you untie me?"

Derisive laughter was the only response.

"What?"

"I'll untie you, little one, but first you have to pleasure me." The dark-haired woman crawled up toward the headboard and opened her robe to reveal the wiry black hairs of her pantiless crotch.

Silence. "Please, I...I have an appointment!"

"All the more reason for you to get busy with your pussy-eating, then." She pushed the mound of her slit towards her companion's face, watching with a grim smile as the other woman recoiled.

"Please, I don't want to do this. I'm not like this."

"Honey, I've had my cunt licked by both the willing and the unwilling. There's a certain impressive zeal that comes with enthusiasm, and I assure you: based on last night, youwant to. I don't know why you're so shy about it, but it's clear you love to have my pussy smeared on your face." She scooted forward, knees trapping the other woman's head in place, forcing the blonde to stare directly at her sex. And to smell its aroused state.

"That's not true. I only did that...for Master, to be a good slave for him. I don't like girls." She was on the verge of crying, but her nostrils were flared. Cindy-- thereal Cindy-- couldn't see from this position, but would be willing to bet that somewhere out of sight, nipples were tightened into little rocks.

With a skillful movement befitting a dancer's grace and strength (or a wrestler's), she parted her legs, bucked her hips forward, and quickly reasserted her grip on her quarry, this time with her thighs capping the girl's ears, and her muff right across the girl's lips. "Well, Master told me you're not worthy. He said you're too pathetic a plaything for him to even bother using." The bright blue eyes looked up at her, barely visible over her navel, filled with salty teardrops. "And so he gave you to me. Drink up, cuntmouth. Get your dirty little lesbo tongue moving on my clit."

archibael
archibael
242 Followers
12