A Tale of Two Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon we were making out. She didn't object when my hands began to roam over her body. As I felt her tits through her heavy shirt and substantial bra, she unbuttoned my shirt. She fondled my bare chest as I fondled her still clothed breasts. I was startled when she broke the kiss and moved her lips to my neck.

As she kissed her way down my neck and over my shoulder she sighed, "Oh god, I have wanted you for so long, Bill."

I knew I should stop her, but her lips felt too good on my seething flesh.

"Oh fuck, Mary!" I gasped as she licked my left nipple.

As she licked and sucked my chest her hands went to my crotch and began to squeeze my hard cock through my jeans. As my fingers tangled in her hair, I knew all I had to do was let it happen and I would get laid. She loosened my belt and pulled down my zipper. When she paused I wondered if she had changed her mind due to the same doubts I was feeling. But she had other ideas. She slipped off the rock and began to undress. My cock strained against the fabric of my underwear as I watched her shed her shirt and bra to reveal her large gorgeous tits. Despite my nagging reservations, I slipped off the rock and took her into my arms. I bent and began to feast on her luscious tits. As I sucked her orbs she pushed my jeans down and reached into my underwear. The feel of her warm soft hand on my throbbing cock sent shivers along my spine.

After another minute she got on her knees and pulled my briefs down exposing my cock. Then she began to run her silky tongue up and down my rigid shaft. I could see from the look in her eyes that she was enjoying doing it as much as I was enjoying having it done. It was so different from the way it had been with my ex. It was like and obligation with her, just something to keep me at bay. Suddenly, Mary had my cock in her mouth and was slowly swallowing me. She slid her lips up and down my shaft, each time taking me deeper until she had my cock head in her throat. I wondered how at such a young age she learned to be such an amazing cock sucker while living on a remote farm. However, that was not the most pressing thing on my mind as I watched my entire cock disappear into her mouth. In the pit of my stomach I felt the agony of doubt.

"No, please stop!" I managed to yell out as I took her head in my hands.

I pulled her head back causing her lips to slip off of my cock.

"Why, Billy, don't you like it?" She asked looking confused and hurt.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to her feet.

"We can't do this, it isn't right. You're my cousin," I panted as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

I have no idea how I got the strength to protest. I wanted her so badly at that moment that my cock hurt. Or more correctly I should say I wanted an orgasm that badly. The truth was as I stood there with my pants at my ankles and my hard cock sticking out in the breeze, I had no specific desire toward her or any woman. I was still that same guy that had always been ambivalent about intercourse.

"Please, Billy, I want you to fuck me. It's ok, I am not a virgin."

"But we can't be lovers."

"Of course not, this is just for today. I have a boy friend that I will probably marry soon. He can't ever know about this. But I have thought about what it would be like to have sex with you for too long. Besides, it will be good for you. Boys need sex. Jerking off in the shower can't be enough for you. Please don't leave me with this fire between my legs," She begged.

As I stood there panting, unable to decide, fighting with myself like a cartoon character with an angle on one should and the devil on the other, she unsnapped her pants and let them fall to the ground. She stepped out of them as she pushed her panties down. I felt my cock jump as her wild tangled pubic bush came into view. She had a gorgeous body that could have graced the pages of any nudie magazine. The only difference between her and the centerfolds that I had seen was the amount of hair surrounding her pussy. I was still very naive about grooming below the waist. I just thought that Mary was unusually hairy. I quickly decided I liked the way she looked down there.

She stepped forward and her bare flesh rubbed against me as she used her foot to try to push my pants off my ankles. I helped her by stepping on the heel of my shoe and pushing it off. I was still trying to fight her and nature on the inside but had nearly surrendered on the outside. In another minute we were standing there completely naked. She put her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. As we kissed my cock rubbed against her soft flat belly. The sensation of her warm flesh against my aching cock was driving me crazy. I had no will in me that could resist. I let her pulled me down to the ground. It was only my inexperienced clumsy that prevented my cock from entering her body. She took hold of my cock and tried to guide it to the target. In flash I was filled with dread. The worse nightmare I could imagine would be for her to get pregnant.

"Wait, Mary, I don't have a condom. We can't take that risk," I panted as she pulled on my cock.

"Don't worry Billy, I take the pill. I promise it is ok," She moaned in a seductive way.

I felt the wetness of her pussy on the tip of my cock and pushed forward. She let go of my cock and it slid deep inside her body.

"Oh yes, that feels so good!" she squealed as her pussy enveloped my entire shaft. It felt good to have my cock surrounded by the warm, silky, wetness of her pussy. But it wasn't the nirvana the books I had read and buddies stories had made it out to be. I assumed it was my shame over the incestuous nature of my first time that made me feel that way.

"Come on Billy, I need it, fuck me!" She demanded.

I pulled back and awkwardly thrust forward as she encouraged me. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that I was somewhere else with someone else as I rammed my cock in and put of her hungry pussy. Even though the sensations I was feeling were intense, I felt like I would never reach climax. I was pretty sure from the sounds she was making and the way she writhed under me that Mary had cum more than once, but still I could not release my seed. Pleasure began to turn to pain. I ached for the orgasm that my body or my mind was denying me.

"Billy, please I need a break!" She panted after what seemed to be another orgasm.

I pulled my cock out of her body and rolled onto my back. I lay there with my cock point skyward, panting and feeling desperate. She pounced on me and took my cock into her mouth. She began to suck me like a possessed woman. This time when I closed my eyes and tried to imagine being in another place and time far different images filled my head. First I saw my friend Jack, naked on his knees sucking my cock. Then it was Roger that was blowing me. In my mind I reached for Roger's long hard uncut cock and began to fondle him. I screamed as my cock exploded in Mary's mouth. When she lay down next to me she had a broad smile on her face and dribble of my cum in the corner of her lip. I hungrily kissed her and delighted in the taste of semen on her lips.

"Thank you, Billy," She whispered as I fought the urge to cry.

I couldn't say anything. I felt the shame of having fucked my cousin along with confusion over what my imagination had conjured up. I was relived when she explained that she had a date that night and needed to get back to the house. We quickly got dressed and started back toward the house.

"Billy, I know you think what we did is wrong. But it was just for fun and I have wanted it so long. I hope you understand and won't think I am a bad person. The only other boy I ever did it with is my boyfriend that I am going to marry. Sometimes when I do it with him I think about you. I just needed to know what it would be like and it was amazing. Did you like it?"

"Yes," I lied, "But I don't think we should do it ever again."

"I won't ever start anything, if that is what you want. But if you decided you want me, I will be here for you."

"Mary, did I do something wrong?"

"No, you were perfect."

"It was my first time and I couldn't, um you know, um cum in you. There must be something wrong with me."

"Nothing wrong with being slow on the trigger. If you always take that long to cum, you are going to be a very popular man, Billy. But I think it was just your mind that was telling you that you were doing something wrong. I think the next time you are with a girl you will cum a lot faster."

I couldn't bring myself to mention my real fear. When we got to the house, Mary ran upstairs to get ready for her date. Uncle Jim was sitting in the living room and I couldn't think of an excuse not to join him when he called me over.

"You ok, Bill? You don't look so good."

I realized that all the crying must have left my eyes red and puffy. In addition I am sure my hair was a mess and my clothes disheveled.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Mary and I were talking about my parents."

That was as far as I got before the tears came back. That was probably a good thing since I wasn't sure I would be able to lie convincingly about what Mary and I had been doing.

"It's ok to cry son. Best to let it out."

Uncle Jim stood by me, silently, with his hand on my shoulder and tears welling in his eyes as I sobbed. It wasn't until many years later that I knew how hard that was for him. My aunt and I were talking at a family reunion and she reminded me of that day. She told me that it was one of a very few times she had seen tears in her husbands eyes. He was a reserved man that kept his emotions inside. What I didn't know was that he had lost his mother at a young age. My out pouring of grief had brought back the pain he never let go of. That summer he did everything he could to help me come to terms with my loss.

I managed to get myself together by the time Mary's date knocked on the door. He was a handsome, tall farm boy that appeared to be closer to my age than Mary's. As I shock his hand I felt an odd pang of jealousy. It was a feeling that got worse when Mary came down the stairs. It was the first time I had seen her in dress and it was a dress that was designed to accentuate her assets. I could see from the way she looked at him that her boy friend was definitely going to get laid. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck her in the back seat of his old jalopy as I watched them drive away. I also wondered a bit about my Uncle's seeming obliviousness to the obvious. Either he was clueless or things were way different in the country. Father's in my town would have gone ballistic to see their daughter go off dressed like Mary was that night.

Since they weren't a church going family, Sunday morning was the one day when the kids were allowed to sleep past sunrise. Uncle Jim however, did not allow himself that luxury. After dinner he and my aunt went on to bed leaving me and Roger on our own. We horsed around some and watched a little TV. However, I couldn't get Mary and her boyfriend out of my head. I just kept picturing her sucking his cock and him humping her like a madman. The thoughts led to a very uncomfortable hard on in my jeans.

At some point I blurted out, "Do you think Mary and her boyfriend are fucking right now?"

Oddly, Roger didn't seem the least bit surprised by my question.

"I try not to think about what Mary and Steve do. Truthfully, I try not to think about Mary in connection with anything sexual. Shit, I accidently saw her tits a couple of months ago and almost came in my pants."

"Geez, Rog, she's your sister!

"Yeah I know and I would never do anything. God this probably sounds sick, but you can't deny she has one hot bod."

I couldn't deny it and I actually felt better knowing that Roger had sexual feelings toward her too.

"I guess it is hard having a hot sister around. You ever see her all the way naked?" I asked hoping he wouldn't turn the question around on me.

"Nah, but I see her in her panties and bra sometimes, er accidentally of course. Damn Steve is a lucky shit!"

"Damn, sounds like you want to do your sister!"

"Like you don't! I can see your boner from here, Cuz!"

With the bulge in my jeans it would have been ridiculous to deny that I was turned on. Problem was I wasn't sure why I was turned on.

"It is just talking about tits and fucking that has me going. You know I wouldn't do anything with Mary," I protested.

"Yeah, I know, me neither, but we can't help what our bodies do when we see that body."

"I guess, feels a little weird though, you know?"

"Like I said I mostly try not to think about it, but right now I am having trouble not thinking about how smashed my dick is in these jeans so I am going to go take care of it."

He got up and headed for the stairs. I surprised myself by following him. When we went into his room he left the lights off. Neither of us said a word as we striped to our skin in the pitch blackness. I heard him crawl into bed and wasn't sure what I should do.

"Come on, Bill. I will stay all the way on this side, you stay on yours," He said sounding annoyed.

I got in bed and stayed as close to the edge as I could without falling out. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt something touch my hip. It turned out to be a box of Kleenex.

"Make sure you don't get any jizz in my bed," He said as the bed began to shake a little.

I pulled out a bunch of tissues and laid them on my belly and took hold of my throbbing dick. As I laid there stroking my cock and listening to the sounds of my cousin jacking off only inches away, I felt like there was something more I wanted. But I couldn't quite understand the desire. I was sure only that I wished the lights were on. Even though my eyes had adjusted to the dark room, I still could only see shadows. I could see that he was jacking his cock, but I couldn't see any details. I wanted to see what I had listened to a few nights earlier. But there was no such luck that night. I couldn't even see the cum spurt form his cock when he gasped. I knew he had cum though because he stopped stroking and just lay there as I continued pounding my cock in my fist.

"Damn, Billy, you always take forever to empty your nuts?" He asked after several more minutes of listening to me jerk off.

"It varies, I guess."

"Just think about shooting your jizz all over a nice big set of titties like Mary's. That should get you over the edge," He suggested.

Of course I knew that it was mostly due to me having cum in Mary's mouth a few hours earlier. I tried thinking of her tits, but the picture that kept popping into my head was Roger's cock. Finally, I gave in and just imagined it was his cock that I was stroking. That did the trick. A little trickle of cum oozed out go my cock to go with a very strong orgasm. I quickly cleaned up, said goodnight and turned on my side facing away from him. Since I didn't feel the bed move I assumed he had remained on his back.

"Um, Billy, are you mad at me?" He asked softly a few minutes later.

"No, why would you think that?"

"I don't know I thought maybe you thought I was a weirdo because I had those thoughts about my sister."

"No, I understand. I had them too."

"Oh ok, so why did you turn away so fast."

I decided to tell him only a partial truth.

"Well, the thing is that I like jerking off and shit, but after I feel kinda funny about it. Like it is a bad thing or something. Doing it like this laying next to you, maybe added to that feeling."

"I know what you mean, I feel a little strange too. I just don't want you to think I am an oddball or something."

"If that was the case then I would have to call myself an oddball. I did the same stuff you did."

But I was sure I hadn't done the exact same stuff. I had fantasized about touching his cock. I had no reason to think he had thought about anything but his sister's tits.

"Maybe it would help if we talked about it," He said hesitantly and put his hand on my upper back.

I realized that he had turned toward me and his cock was very close to touching my ass. I wanted to turn over and face him, but feared that would mean crossing a line that I wasn't ready to cross.

"I don't know what there is to talk about, Roger. All we did was jerk off. All guys do it, I bet and plenty probably do it with other guys too."

"Yeah, probably, but I well what were you thinking about when you came?"

"Your sister's tits, like you suggested," I lied. "Why what were you thinking about?"

I couldn't let down my guard and tell him that I was thinking about his cock.

"Well that some but other stuff too," He answered in a weak voice as he squeezed my shoulder.

"What like her pussy?" I blurted out, hoping to convince him that I had been thinking only of girls.

"I don't know what hers looks like," He said as he inched closer to me. "Only pussy I ever saw was in pictures in playboy and when Johnny Wilkerson found his older brother's porn stash in their barn."

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck on the heat of his body along the length of my flesh. I was terrified that he would move closer while at the same time I wanted to feel his cock pressed against my backside. As I lay there silently, I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling him exactly what his sister's pussy look like. In another minute he let his hand slide down off my shoulder and onto my chest. I would have taken it for an accident if he had quickly pulled it back, but he just let his fingers rest next to my right nipple. I didn't know if I should say something or ignore it as I hoped that he couldn't feel my rapid heartbeat. I didn't want to embarrass him, nor did I want to encourage him if he was consciously trying to make a move on me.

"Billy, I am sorry for the reason, but I am really glad you are here," He said as he shifted his weight without moving his arm.

The front of his thigh was resting lightly against the back of my leg. Had his cock been hard I was sure it would have been poking into my ass at that point. Neither of us moved. I am not sure I was even breathing. He pressed his face into my shoulder as his hand went from rest on my chest to a full on hug. The hug felt good and even though we were naked non-sexual. I pushed back gently bring our bodies into shoulder to ankle contact. I could feel his soft cock pressed between.

"Thank you, Rog, I am glad to be here. You are really helping me more than you can know. I think I need to get some sleep now."

"Good idea, even on Sunday, mornings come early."

He released me from his embrace and slid back a few inches so that our bodies were no longer touching. He said goodnight with his hand still resting on my shoulder. I decided I liked the contact as I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I woke up alone. If I hadn't found a couple of cum filled tissues near my crotch, I might have thought I dreamt the whole thing. As it was, I wasn't sure if the part after I rolled over was entirely real. As I showered, I decided that the goodnight hug was a nice moment that had nothing to do with sex. It just happened that we were naked. Had we shared a hug while fully clothed it would have been nothing more than him comforting me. The lie I told myself help me to cast away the shame I felt over my fantasies regarding other guy's cocks. I also managed to believe it was true until the following afternoon.

After lunch on Monday, Roger and I went across the state road to a field Uncle Jim was leasing to use as pasture to expand his dairy herd. The fences needed mending in several places before the new stock could be brought in. Uncle Jim was confident that two strapping young men could get the job done in time without his help. He was too busy trying to get their old tractor ready for one more season of plowing. As it turned out I had seemed to have a knack for mending barbed wire. After showing me once and watching for a few minutes, Roger let me work on separate patches from him. Though we stayed nearby each other we were too far apart to talk. As it turned out working that way got what seemed to be even more than twice the expected amount of work done. After about three hours of work, Roger came over and tapped me on the shoulder.

123456...8