A Tale of Two Doms

Story Info
A young woman begins her training with two doms.
1.7k words
4.04
34.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim O’Connor stepped out of the sapphire blue convertible and into the afternoon sun. The house in front of him belonged to his godfather and his godfather’s daughter. She was the reason for Jim’s visit that fine afternoon. Her name was Amanda and she had just turned eighteen two weeks ago. Jim shook his head as he made his way up the front walk and knocked at the door. The door opened and there stood the red-haired goddess of his thoughts, dressed in a rather short denim skirt and a shirt that barely reached her stomach. The new belly-button ring was gold the new piercing in her left ear was silver. She looked up at him and grinned.

“So, what do you think of the new look?” she asked as she slowly turned around. Jim, who at 6’3 towered over her 5’4 frame, shook his head slowly.

“I think I arrived just in time,” he answered quietly. “Where is your father?” Amanda shrugged and pointed towards the study.

“In there doing who knows what on his day off.” She turned and stalked away from him. Jim read that to mean she’d not been happy with his reaction to her new look. Jim turned and walked into the study. His godfather looked up and smiled. Stephen Fallon was just shy of his fiftieth birthday but didn’t look a day over thirty-five. His reddish-blond hair was cut to his collar and he was dressed that afternoon in dark blue jeans, a white long-sleeved, button down shirt and a gray vest. Stephen stood, glancing at his godson. Jim, at twenty-seven, had collar length dark brown hair and hazel eyes and was dressed in black linen pants, a white collarless shirt and black leather boots.

“So, I’m guessing I don’t need to ask why you’re here, James,” Stephen said quietly. “Shut the door would you?” Jim turned and closed the door then moved further into the study. “How bad is it?”

“Worse than I originally thought,” he said quietly. “If this doesn’t stop, she could be looking at jail time if and when she gets caught. And make no mistake, at the rate she’s going, she WILL get caught.” Stephen sighed softly and nodded.

“Well, I’ve always said if it ever came down to this, than you and Brian were the ones I wanted to see this through.” Jim nodded slowly.

“We’ve rented a house out in the country. No one around for miles. The house is stocked and ready for anything. Brian is already there and so I headed here.” Jim sighed softly. “You know, a part of me hates having to be the one to bring all this to you, but I love her with all my heart and so much of her reminds me of Sarah that the thought of her going to jail terrifies me.” Stephen nodded slowly. Sarah, his late wife, had passed away four years earlier.

“Well, it’s because I know you love her that I’m willing to let you take her, you realize that of course. She’s every bit her mother, Jim, and I think four weeks with you and Brian will turn her completely around.” Jim nodded slowly.

“I hope you’re right, Stephen,” he said quietly. “Now, I will leave you here and I’ll go find her and make sure she’s ready to go.” Jim turned and walked out of the study and headed for the stairs that would take him to Amanda’s bedroom. From his pocket he pulled a 3x5 index card that had been written on front and back. He stopped at Amanda’s door and knocked twice before opening the door.

“Amanda.” Amanda turned and found Jim standing in her doorway.

“Well, I hope you didn’t make the trip up here just to say you were leaving,” she stated bitterly. Jim stepped inside the room and closed the door. He walked over to her and handed her the card.

“I’m giving you 15 minutes to pack everything on this list. Do not bring anything not on this list. Do not forget to bring anything on that list.” Amanda opened her mouth to protest and Jim shook his head, a warning look in his eyes. “Don’t question. Just do it. I want you dressed in something more suitable and downstairs in 15 minutes. Do not make me have to come back up here to get you.” With that said, Jim turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and walking down the stairs.

*************************

Fifteen minutes later, Jim and Stephen were standing in the hallway when Amanda slowly walked down the steps, carrying two bags and dressed in ripped blue jeans, a tie-dyed shirt, and white tennis shoes. The earrings were still in her ears and Jim was betting she’d not taken the belly-button ring out either. He sighed softly and took the bags from her.

“I’ll give you time to say good-bye to your father then I’ll meet you outside.” Again, is voice held little if any emotion. Amanda eyed him warily then turned to Stephen.

“Why are you making me go with him?” Stephen sighed softly and dropped a hand on his daughter’s shoulder.

“I think it will be good for you, Manda,” he said quietly. “You’re mother and I always agreed that at some point you would go and live with him and Brian for awhile. I think now is as good a time as any for that. Besides, you’ve known them all your life. Why are you suddenly so worried?” Amanda sighed heavily.

“Somehow, I seriously doubt this is going to be any fun,” she answered. She leaned up and kissed her father’s cheek. “See ya later,” she said as she turned and walked out the front door. Stephen watched for a moment then closed the door behind her. Outside, Amanda walked over to Jim’s car and leaned against the door, watching him. “Why are you doing this, Jim?” Jim looked down at her for a moment and in that brief moment, his features softened and he brought his fingers down the side of her face.

“Because, Mandy, I don’t want to see you get hurt,” he answered softly. He sighed and drew back his hand, his features hardening once more. “Get in the car.” He turned and walked to the driver’s side, opening his own door and sliding into the car. Amanda slid into the passenger’s seat and buckled the seat belt. Jim gunned the engine and pulled out of the driveway, turning down the street and heading out towards the countryside.

**********************

The ride was made in relative silence. They were halfway to the house when Amanda began growing bored. She leaned over and turned on the radio to some loud rock station. Jim growled and turned it off. Amanda raised a brow at this and turned it back on. Jim reached over and slapped her hand, turning it off once more. Amanda’s eyes narrowed and she reached for the stereo again. Jim grabbed her hand and squeezed tightly.

“Do it again, Amanda, and you’ll be sorry.” He let her go and sure enough, she reached out and turned on the radio. Swearing under his breath, Jim swerved and pulled the car off the side of the road. He threw the car into park and turned towards her. “Out,” he said quietly. Amanda looked at him angrily.

“No,” she answered. Jim pulled off his seatbelt and opened his door, sliding out and slamming the door behind him. He walked around and opened Amanda’s door and pulled her out by the arm. Amanda lost her footing and ended up on her ass on the ground.

“Get up,” Jim growled quietly. Amanda looked up at him stubbornly but said not a word. “All right. Fine. You want to know why I’m taking you with me? This is why, Amanda. Because you have turned into a real brat and you are headed for a whole world of trouble.” He was yelling now, pacing in front of her. “You barely graduated even though your grades were excellent. You caused four fights in your last month at school and were almost expelled. You mouthed off to the teachers, the principal and God only knows who else. You got caught shoplifting at three different stores and the only reason you didn’t go to jail is because Brian works for the DA’s office!” He stopped in front of her and looked down at her. “I am doing this because I love you and I refuse to see you slide any further into whatever in hell has gotten hold of you. Now. Get. Up.” Amanda glared up at him but didn’t move. Jim shook his head slowly. “Don’t make me pick you up, Manda.” Again, Amanda said nothing and never moved. Jim reached down and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up to him. He grabbed her other arm and brought both behind her back, pushing her over the side of the hood. “I gave you fair warning,” he said quietly. Amanda was not prepared for what happened next.

Jim’s hand pushed against her lower back until she was lying against the hood of the car. He reared back and slapped her ass with his open hand as hard as he could. Amanda cried out and tried to pull free but he managed to slap her five more times as hard as he could before he stopped. “The more you fight me the worse it gets,” he told her.

“Stop!” She cried out. “Please!” Jim shook his head because she was still fighting to get free. He used his free hand to unbuckle the belt on his pants and pulled it free from the loops. He folded the belt over twice and brought it down across her ass fairly hard. Amanda screamed. “Jim… please… stop!” She was crying now, but she had not apologized and that was what he was waiting for. He continued spanking her with the belt and by the ninth time, she was sobbing so hard her entire body was shaking. “Jim…. Please…. I’m sorry…. I’ll be… good…” Jim dropped the belt to the ground and pulled her around to him, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He didn’t believe she’d be good but he believed she was sorry.

“It’s okay, honey,” he said soothingly. “But I’ll warn you now. Get use to that feeling. You’ve got the next four weeks to make up for how badly you’ve acted for the past year…”

To be continued…