A Tale of Two Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped out loud when she felt the air move across her exposed flesh, even before realizing her shirt was being lifted again. She thought her swollen pink nipples would explode as they were displayed to someone other than her mother or doctor for the first time in her life. And then she saw the fire in Marshall's eyes.

"Oh, God!" His voice was gravelly and hard to control. "Jesus Christ, Tommy…perfect…just fuckin' perfect!" His pupils moved rapidly between her breasts, the ever-darkening wet spot on her panties, and her fire-struck eyes. "Fuck, sexy girl…" Marshall slid out of the chair and across the corner of the table. He lifted Linda's left leg and sat down facing the hot, breathless couple right between her outstretched limbs before setting her foot back down on the table outside his right thigh. He sat upright and leaned close enough that she felt his hot breath on her ultra-sensitive flesh. "Now it's your turn to be honest with me and Tommy. So just answer a few questions, okay?" She could only nod. "But first, babydoll, raise your arms so your fiancé can take your shirt off."

When asked about that particular moment later on, Linda said she was aware of the golden, late summer evening light coming in the window and splashing across her, giving her lightly bronzed skin red highlights. Not Marshall, not even Thomas who was holding her so tightly. She felt time stop as her mind pieced together everything that had happened to her up until that very moment. She realized immediately that she was now truly in charge of herself – her future. There was no one left to answer to but herself. Her only motivation now was of her own choosing, and without knowing exactly how or why, she knew instinctively that she would be choosing the path that included these two young men.

Then and only then did her awareness once again include her new companions and her immediate circumstances. Marshall was breathing heavily, directly on to the bottom of her breasts as his eyes darted across her chest and up to her eyes before looking over her shoulder and directly in to Thomas' eyes. She saw the faintest hint of a smirk curl Marshall's lip as he stared at his closest companion. Linda had seen that smirk before and she knew it carried an aura of superiority with it and she understood something more about the two boys, and she found it made her tiny pink slit start to juice again. The next thing she recalled was that Marshall hadn't asked her to lift her arms – he'd told her to do it.

The vibrations and the pulsing electrical throbbing were starting again for the inexperienced eighteen year old and having made up her mind to follow these young men, she was doing nothing to interfere in any way with where her body and mind were taking her. Remembering Thomas' advice 'to play with it' she slowly and sensuously raised her arms above her head. But instead of holding them straight above her, she reached back and wrapped them around Thomas' neck. She leaned into him for another scorching kiss and then whispered softly into his ear. "Tell me the truth, Thomas?" He nodded as he nuzzled her neck. "Marshall is making you do this, isn't he?" She could feel the heat of his flushed skin. "But it's ok, right? I mean, you really want to do it for him, don't you?" He started to moan and his skin started to burn. "It's okay, my love, my fiancé…I will marry you…I will love you both."

Linda turned back to face the shorter of the two young men – the alpha-male of their little pack. She held her hands straight over her head and looked directly into Marshall's eyes. She was seeing what he saw – a hot, blonde coed whose perfect tits were being displayed to him by his best friend, the coed's fiancé. She saw him move his eyes to Thomas' and the smirk appeared on both corners of his mouth. "Go ahead, Thomas…lift it off." And now it was Linda's flesh that was on fire as she felt Thomas' fingers play gently over the swell of her breasts as he lifted the shirt. But when his long, soft thumbs began to circle her swollen nipples, Marshall's hands pushed Tommy's away. He smiled at his friend. "Tommy, I told you to lift, didn't I?" Linda felt her fiancé nod behind her. He continued to lift her shirt higher until her chest was exposed and her face was hidden by the soft cloth. "She's your future wife, Tommy…you should really ask permission before you start assaulting her."

"Uuuuunnnnnggghhhhh…Ohmygod…" Linda realized that the wailing sound she heard was coming from deep in her throat as Marshall's lip-covered teeth bit softly into her right nipple before releasing her and sucking the left one into his mouth. Her small, uninitiated sex was spasming in reaction to the insanely pleasurable burst of pain from her nipples just below the almost transparent gusset of her little white cotton bikini panties. "Ohmygod…Marshall…never…MMMMmmmmm…" the groan was in response to his tongue flicking over her left nipple as his fingers kept playing with her right breast. Thomas quickly lifted the tee-shirt off and Linda's hands came back down to her thighs.

Finally, he released her, just seconds away from the release Linda needed so desperately. She looked across to see him grinning over her shoulder at Thomas. "Of course, as she's not gonna be my wife, I don't think I need to ask permission." And once more, the grin held more than a trace of something more as he continued. "Do I, Tommy-boy?" Linda could feel Thomas flush when Marshall called him 'Tommy-boy' and she felt his cock lurch beneath her ass as she sat between his legs. Then she felt him shake his head in answer. Marshall moved his gaze to her, catching the fire in her ice-blue eyes. Both hands were on her, kneading her firm, upturned breasts and pulling and pinching at her swollen, elongated nipples. His voice burned into her. "And I don't think I have to ask your permission either, do I, Linda?"

The young girl had to concentrate so hard. Marshall continued his manipulation and Linda was close to a climax. Finally, she was able to say, "If my husband thinks that…all of this…uuuuunnnnngggghh…" Marshall's fingers pulled both of her pink, swollen nipples simultaneously, "…is alright, then who am I to disagree?" As soon as she answered, Marshall lifted his hands off of her, leaving her so frustrated and feeling so powerless. Before she could even ask, Marshall started speaking again.

"Remember, sexy girl, you need to be completely truthful – this is the rest of your life we're talking about. Understood?" She nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Okay, babydoll, I'm sorry if one or two of these questions are a little uncomfortable, but we have to ask. I hope you understand." She nodded again and he looked over her shoulder at his buddy, smiled, and then started.

"We're both sorry, Linda. You lost all of your family, right?"

She nodded her head. "Just about a month ago – my mom and my dad. That's all there was." Thomas moved into her back and put his arms around her in a hug. The little blonde smiled and kissed him lightly. "That's okay, honey. It's over – they didn't suffer and I'm glad about that."

Marshal continued. "You have some money now, huh?"

Linda smiled. "I guess that's relative. When I graduate college or turn twenty-one, I will get access to a trust-fund. Until then, I'm not suffering. As soon as I can, I will get out of the dorm and into an apartment. I don't need the scholarship from gymnastics any more so I don't know if I'll stay on the team. So, yeah, for me…I guess I have money. My daddy's lawyer said at twenty-one, I should have between $3 – $4 million." Linda blushed. "You are the first people I ever said that out loud to! I know it doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it's a lifetime of security for me."

"So you are alone in this world and are a woman of means," Marshall summarized her situation. He grinned and moved forward. "Tommy-boy," she felt his cock lurch again, "you are gonna love these little babies. So lick-able, my brother." His tongue slid over and around her pert young breasts. "Picture Nastassia Kinski in Cat People, man…perfect curvy athletic body." Linda was melting under the praise. "Tell us, gorgeous, is this perfect little body unused? Untouched?"

She giggled, just a little nervous. "Uh huh. I mean, I don't have my hymen, but very few gymnasts do. But no sex. I had two dates in high school. I have no experience but my imagination and an erotic little book my mother had." She turned her head and smiled at her future husband, offering him his first look at her fully naked breast. "It was in her native language – my father couldn't read it but I could read enough to understand it when I found it in her bedside table drawer years ago." She turned back to Marshall. "It was called The Cuckold. I think you probably already know what that means."

"Did you like it? The book?" Marshall asked, his eyes glowing with even greater interest.

"Yes, I did," she tried to say it boldly but it was really more of a heavy whisper. "My father was a quiet but very proud man. He felt he was responsible for everything, so it was his right to make all the decisions by himself. The man…the husband in the book…enjoyed humiliation. I can understand why my mother kept it. I could tell what turned her on."

"And you?" Marshall asked. "Did the book turn you on as well?" Linda nodded as her breathing became faster and shallower. "Tell us what you liked about it, sexy girl."

"The wife humiliating her husband is what I thought was the hottest part. I would fantasize that it was me," she voice was like a stranger's, "and I really, really liked it. It was my only vice – looking at web-sites and reading stories on the internet about it. I felt it was…empowering." Linda couldn't believe how hot she was – sweat was beading off her flesh, dripping off her breasts and sliding down her toned, fit abs.

"Looks like you hit the jackpot, Tommy-boy," Marshall's voice was making flesh move against flesh. The third time she felt his cock move in response to that nickname removed any lingering doubts.

"I appreciate your being so honest, sexy girl; I know Thomas does, too. One more question and then you can ask some more, okay?" Linda nodded, already forming her questions in her head. "Why us? Why now? We need to hear it in your own words."

She turned back and kissed Thomas with the kind of heat that would melt a lesser man. Then facing forward, she kissed Marshall with even more passion. "The two of you are perfect and the time is so right. I have only myself – and now the two of you – to care about. I have been so careful all my life and now I can be so much more. But," Linda took Marshall's hand and put it back on her breast, "I have some questions I need to ask before we go any farther."

"Marshall, why am I marrying Thomas? Why not you?"

Marshall's eyes lit up in delight. "The thought is certainly intriguing, sexy girl. He is one very lucky man. But the truth is, even if I wanted to, I am already engaged. I can't wait for you to meet her." He smiled with a deep warmth. "So it's my pleasure to pleasure you another way. What else?"

"Why does my fiancé's cock seem to grow when you call him 'Tommy-boy'?"

Linda watched Marshall's eyes move behind her to his oldest friend as they filled with warmth and love. And then, once again, she saw the smirk at the corners of his mouth just before he spoke.

"I think you know why," he chuckled lightly.

"Tell me anyway," she said, her breathing fast and shallow, "I want to know all about the man I'm going to marry." Her skin was on fire as she waited for her answer, waves of electrical current floating across her moist, flushed skin. She felt her fiancé's hard penis throbbing against her through the soft gray material of her gym shorts and her tiny cotton bikini panties as they waited together.

Marshall leaned just a little closer and smiled again. His fingers moved slowly off her slick breast and slid down her chiseled stomach until they danced over the soft gray material and came to rest between her legs. He pulled the crotch of the gym shorts to the side with his left hand and then slowly and very carefully, he lifted the wet, transparent gusset of her panties up and away from her smooth, hairless mound and to the side of her swollen lips. She didn't know how she was able to breathe. He looked up at his friend.

"What I'm doing, bro, is pulling her shorts and her panties aside so I can see if she loses a little girl cream when I answer her question. I already know you're gonna lose a little boy juice." She had never felt anything like it – to be so exposed, so used like that – surpassed anything she had imagined before.

"So the answer, which is exactly what you are expecting to hear, is this: It excites him – it's what I call him when I use him. His mouth and yes, his lovely, firm ass." There it was, in the open and acknowledged by them all.

12