A Tale of Two Families Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as hard as it was for her – as much as she wanted her future husband to assert himself and claim her for his own – when he didn't press for more immediately, she held him still while she pulled her 'almost fucked' pussy off the top of his stiff prick. Linda moved her hands behind Thomas' neck and pulled him close. Her lips found his ear and she whispered for him alone. "You could have taken me…all of me…if you really wanted to, Tommy-boy. I'm so happy you love me and trust me enough to show me what you really want. I promise I will always come back to you, Thomas." Their kiss mixed their passion and lust with a deeper understanding of what their future might hold.

Much too soon for Thomas, Linda drew back and gently pushed him away. She smiled at his temporary confusion and then turned towards Greg. By the time she'd looked from one to the other, her eyes had become glaring slits – lust and want and need combining to illuminate wherever she gazed. And they positively glowed when she looked at the man who would become her first true lover. What she saw was as close to perfection as she could ever imagine. Her breathing became faster and shallower and she felt the flush of her desire move through her skin, leaving her hot and moist and aching with need. She turned quickly back to her fiancé and gave him a quick smirk before turning all of her attention back to her own private wet-dream come to life.

She beckoned him over, patting the couch next to her as she sat back and curled her legs beneath her. She smiled back at Thomas and then at Marshall, her young, sweet voice very conversational as she encouraged them to eat some pizza before it all went cold. But when Greg sat down, she reverted to the throaty, bluesy voice that had captivated them before. "So, pledge Gregory, it seems you've already had one of these boys' fiancées, huh?" He looked at her and his eyes seemed to glare like they did on screen. Her nipples ached like they had been pinched too hard and the pain shot straight to her throbbing little clit. She shuddered as he nodded, her hot, clenching pussy threatening to leak her precious girl-juice down her thighs. "Tell me all about it, pledge."

"Uhm...what can I tell you?" The smile that crossed his lips had won him his first Academy Award. It totally melted the defenseless Midwestern coed. "She's French." He looked at Marshall and chuckled. "Yeah – I think that says it all." Somehow, as he turned back around to face the naked, blonde nymph, he seemed to grow larger, more imposing and definitely more in control. "But you…" he reached out with his right hand and slid it around her left side, "are something completely different." He pulled her small, perfectly-shaped body across the soft leather cushion and up against his right thigh. She started to giggle, hoping she hadn't left a 'snail trail' but that thought left her immediately as his lips pressed firmly into hers and her universe suddenly consisted of their two bodies and nothing more.

The room, the low whirring of the video camera, the smell of the pizza and even the other two boys all faded away as Linda became lost in the most intense kiss of her life. His lips and his tongue worked their magic on the inexperienced little blonde and she fell completely under his spell. As his mouth engulfed hers, his hands slid over her lithe, athletic body finding her warm and receptive to anything he did. His fingers pulled and twisted her swollen nipples until they stood out harder and longer than ever before and when he pinched the extended pink buds hard between his thumb and finger, all she did was moan into his mouth and push her firm little tit even harder into his hand.

"Mmmm," Greg moaned as he broke contact with her mouth, "maybe not completely different." He looked up for a moment and caught Marshall's eye. "Sara likes it when I hurt her a little, too." Linda moaned again, trying to picture the dark, Mediterranean girl in the position she was in now. She felt her pussy walls getting wetter and wetter in anticipation of her idol's penetration and it was getting harder and harder to wait – but Greg seemed in no rush to shove his perfect cock into her. He was having way too much fun playing with the naïve gymnast. He pushed her away and moved into the corner of the arm rest and the back cushion and leaned back at an angle that revealed him completely to the camera's lens, his steel-like pole curving gracefully up out of his crotch towards the heavens.

"Come here, little girl," he patted his thigh as he smiled the 1000-watt stunner at the too-cute blonde. He'd been with enough young girls to know they usually needed more direction than they cared to admit. He hadn't stopped slapping himself before she was between his legs, her sky-blue eyes staring hungrily at his erection while her tongue kept licking her lips. "Lick it, baby…make it nice and wet for your almost-virgin pussy." Without any further prompting from the Hollywood star, the recently orphaned eighteen year old bent over and put her mouth on his hot, firm flesh.

Marshall and Thomas, standing together near the tripod, were as lost in the scene as Linda was. It wasn't the first time they had witnessed Greg in action with one of their fiancées, but the feelings were exactly the same. He was, they'd decided after seeing him with Sara, truly larger than life. There was just something about him and the few other 'stars' that he'd introduced them to that made them all seem bigger than their own reality and not bound by societal conventions. They both knew that he could and would have Linda completely dominated whenever he chose. They had seen it happen before – first with Sara…and then with their own mothers. And they knew the effects of his sensuality were not limited to just the immediate object of his attentions. As the boys watched Thomas' fiancée gently start lapping at Greg's hairless sac with her tiny pink tongue, they were every bit as turned on as she was.

She felt her flesh starting to vibrate as she worked her way up his beautifully curved shaft, leaving him wet and sticky with her saliva – her time was coming and she was barely able to wait a moment longer. She arched her back and put his cockhead into her mouth, her tongue lapping his sweet, clear pre-cum as she held him between her lips as she moaned around him. As he groaned his approval, she dropped her head even further, trying to take all of him. But after a few more inches, his cockhead hit the back of her mouth and she started to gag.

Greg pushed her back and then pulled her up his body until she was straddling his stomach, his curved cock behind her and nestled comfortably in the crack of her tight, athletic ass. "Too soon, honey," he said sweetly to the innocent young thing. "Look at your fiancé," he turned her head to the side where she saw Thomas on his knees in front of Marshall. Wordlessly, in some kind of erotic shock, she watched Marshall fucking her fiancé's mouth with his hard, fat prick. "Let him teach you, baby…he gives some of the best head I've ever had."

The sweet young thing had fantasized about being with this cinematic super-star for years after every time she'd seen him on TV or in a movie. Never in a million years would she have thought that he'd engaged in gay sex, yet here he was, telling her how well her future husband had sucked his cock! Her young cunt started to flood as she realized that nothing in her life was ever going to be the same after that night.

Suddenly, as she stared spellbound at the homo-erotic sex show in front of her, Greg put his hands around her waist and lifted her petite body up, turned her around, and gently lowered her back down. Her back was against his chest now and his thick prick was sticking up through her thighs and nestled back against her hot pink hole. Each time either of them moved, his shaft rubbed across her little clitoral hood and her moans became almost constant as her excitement increased second by second.

Greg's hands moved up from her waist and covered both of her small, perfectly shaped breasts. He began rolling her thickened nipples agonizingly slowly between his fingers, occasionally pulling them out and away from her chest. He felt her arousal each time he pulled and twisted the pebbled flesh – her pussy started leaking girl-juice all over the base of his cock. "Do you want this to be unforgettable, baby?" He whispered softly in her ear, her moans blocking his words from the two boys. "Do you want to burn this into your fiancé's mind forever?"

"Yes…oh, God…yessss!!!" Her response came out in a hiss, like the snake in the Garden. Her shallow breathing was getting faster and faster as her excitement rose. "Please, Greg…I can't wait…" The words slurred out of her mouth as her hands rubbed his magnificent stick against her wet, sticky slit.

Greg was cupping her breasts and using his thumbs to tease and squeeze her nipples taking her almost to the edge of climax. "Tommy-boy," he called softly across the coffee table, "get over here, bitch – we need you now."

Marshall pulled his fat dick out of his best friend's mouth allowing Thomas to move to the couch. "Yeah, Tommy-boy," he smirked, "your turn now, cucky." Thomas barely heard his friend as he moved almost unconsciously towards his fiancé and the movie star, his hard-on leading the way. The few steps he had to take seemed the longest in his young life, but before he could even think about what was happening, Greg took complete control.

"C'mon, Tommy-boy, you know what to do," he said as the nineteen year old fraternity boy dropped to his knees in front of the couch. "You don't want your adorable little fiancée to wait any longer do you?" Thomas looked into Linda's eyes and saw frustration and lust in equal proportions and he steeled himself for what was coming. "Do it, bitch-boy! Don't make me wait!" Greg's hands moved from Linda's breasts to underneath her firm, taut thighs and gently lifted her several inches above his lap.

Blushing furiously, Thomas reached his hand out and wrapped his fingers around the beautifully hard, curved staff that jutted out from Greg's crotch and started to move it towards his fiancée's tiny pink hole. "Not so fast, Tommy. You aren't gonna try to put a dry dick in her precious little pussy, are you? Show a little class and consideration, man – she's gonna be your wife."

His flesh felt like a million ants were crawling all over him and he could barely breathe as he drew Greg's penis back towards his own face. He dropped his open mouth over the glans and let his saliva coat the hot flesh as his tongue spread it around.

"Hey, that's enough, Tommy. You're just supposed to make me wet, not give me a fucking blowjob." Thomas heard both Greg and Marshall chuckling as he took the slick, wet pole out of his mouth, his fingers working the moisture all over the stone-hard shaft.

WHAP!! Thomas was stunned as the bottom of Linda's foot crashed into his chest. "Quit fucking around, Thomas…put him in me now!" Without any further thought, he pushed Greg's manhood into his future wife's cunt and Greg let her settle down on it, taking it in as fast as she could, her hunger insatiable and her lust still unslaked.

And as fast as that, Thomas became the second willing cuckold (that he knew of) in the Larkin clan.

"Oh…uhnnn…so thick, baby…oh God, you're splitting me in half!" Greg let the beautiful eighteen year old blonde adjust to her first real penetration as he kissed her neck and licked the hot, moist flesh of her shoulders. "You fill me…never felt…anything…ahhh, so good, baby." Linda's breathing was getting steadier as she took control of her body and her emotions as best she could. "Mmmmhh…I think…uhnnn geez…okay, superstar…" she looked straight into Thomas' eyes, "now…fuck me now, lover."

Greg lifted her up until only his cock-head was still inside her hot little hole and Linda moaned at the sudden emptiness inside her. Then he slowly dropped her tiny body down again until her bare naked pussy lips came to rest against his pubic bone, his cock-head kissing her cervix ever so gently. This time, her fluids released and coated his thickness, easing her resistance as he pulled her tight gymnast's body up again and held her suspended with just the very tip of his cock separating her deep pink labia.

"Put your arms up - lock your fingers together behind my neck." His stage-whispers sent chills across her as his breath covered the flesh he had just tasted. She did as he asked and then turned her face to his for a kiss. It started so romantically that Linda felt all of her dreams and fantasies were starting to come true. But only seconds later she was feeling anything but romantic as Greg's tongue started raping the inside of her mouth just before his teeth began biting at her lower lip. She pulled away and looked into his lust-driven eyes for answers. "It's what you told me you wanted, darling," his smile more cruel than loving, "to do everything my crazy fans asked for." The short laughter he directed towards Marshall and Thomas held no humor. "You wouldn't believe the things they put in their fan-mail, boys. It is truly sick."

He turned back to the tiny blonde perched just above his thick, curved phallus. "Now show me what you really want – not what you think you should ask for." His hands squeezed the under-sides of her thighs as he held her aloft. "You can hold yourself up, can't you? Just your hands and arms around my neck?" Linda nodded hesitantly. "Good," he smiled back at her, "because I'm going to take my hands away and then you can show us all what you really want."

Her athletic fitness was what he was counting on, and she didn't disappoint him at all. He felt her core muscles tighten and her hands and arms set and when he removed his hands she didn't drop at all.

"Show us," Greg said, "show your fiancé and his friend what you really want, Babygirl." His hands moved back to her firm teenage tits; his fingers rolled her nipples until her body started to shake and it was only then that she let herself fall excruciatingly slowly down his thick, curved shaft.

She was lost in a place she never would have believed existed for people like her. Sensitivities and awareness all heightened to a degree she'd never known before. Every vein on his steel-hard shaft brought her feelings of exquisite pleasure as she slid down millimeter by millimeter. And every single movement brought a moan from deep within the beautiful young girl that cut through her fiancé's heart while making his small-ish prick harder than ever before.

(to be continued)

12