A Tale of Two Families Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you have targets, love. His balls, his dick, and his cock-head – if you point it out a little." He put his fingers around hers and showed her what he'd meant. "So show me, love…prove to me you're serious about all of this – show me you can be a Domme for your husband as well as a sub for me. Show us all…" he gestured to the camera, "that you really belong with these two incredible families."

His words buzzed through her flesh as well as her mind – she knew she would be judged by her actions and scrutinized as closely as any competition she'd ever been in. Once more her secret reading came to her aid – left on her own she would have struck him immediately. But scenes and situations came flooding back and she remembered the more important ingredient when mixing pain and humiliation.

With her naughtiest little girl smile, Linda removed Greg's hand from her hot breast-flesh, told him to relax and enjoy the show and then raised up to her knees on the couch. She fixed Thomas with the same smile and then started speaking to him in that low, smoky voice that he'd reacted so well to before.

"Aren't you just so happy, Tommy, with everything that's happened so far today? Hasn't it been just amazing?" Linda moved the flat leather tip of the crop gently over Thomas' scrotum and lightly up and down his shaft.

He nodded. His mouth was too dry to get anything out. It didn't matter – she already knew his answers.

"I am too, my love," she continued in that devastating voice, "with everything. Tommy, I need you to kiss me, baby – right now." His heart bursting with spectacular emotions, he leaned down and kissed his fiancée with more feeling than ever before. When she broke the kiss, she moved her soft pink lips to his ear and whispered, "Remember what I said before, Tommy? About doing this because I love you?"

He grunted as he nodded that time. She giggled.

"You like it rough, don't you baby?" Her eyes sparkled at him and she grinned as he nodded and smiled. "Good, now stand up, baby…it's time to play."

(to be continued)