A Tale Of Two Jerry's Ch. 04

Story Info
They are finally together.
3.5k words
4.25
7.5k
0
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few people had gathered at the local pool hall to blow off some steam. It was Jerry, Alicia, Janet, Brad and a few other people from work. The conversation was light. The pool games were sloppy. But they were just having a good time.

"I am so glad that my work week is over," Alicia said as she raised a cold beer to her lips.

"Don't rub it in too hard. Some of us still have one more day to go," Jerry said. He stepped up to the pool table with his cue and attempted a shot. Unfortunately for him, it missed. "That's just typical of my week," he laughed.

"But like you said your week is almost over. One more day. You can do it!," Janet mocked from the corner.

"One more day? That's right. One more crap-tastic day. Fuck!" Jerry moaned as he watched Brad sink his shot on the pool table.

"I hate to make your week even worse, but that would be another victory for me. And another loss for you," Brad laughed.

"Pile it on, man. Just keep piling it on," Jerry grinned. He took a drink from his beer that was on the table.

"It can't be all that bad, right?" said a voice from the crowd. Karen stepped out of the large crowd that had gathered to watch the pool game. She looked absolutely ravishing in a tight black T-shirt and blue jeans. Jerry almost choked on his beer when he saw her. He didn't expect her to show up tonight.

"Karen! You made it. Did you bring Jerry?" Janet said. She looked at the Jerry who was standing next to her. "I meant, the other Jerry. You know? Your Jerry?"

Jerry began to drink a little faster. He excused himself quickly to use the bathroom.

"He couldn't make it. He has to work early tomorrow. He said he will come one of these nights though. I will make him," Karen laughed.

Jerry stood by the sink in the men's room. He splashed cold water over his face. He mumbled under his breath. Jerry reached for a paper towel and dried his face off. He composed himself and made his way back to the table. A game of pool had gotten under way between Karen and Sarah, a cute redhead that had just arrived. Jerry stood back and watched them. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Karen. Her smile, her long flowing dark hair. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Thirty minutes later, it was almost midnight. Jerry looked at his watch. He said his goodnights to every one from work. He looked around to say good bye to Karen but she was no where to be seen. He mumbled quietly to himself and headed for the parking lot.

Jerry made his way slowly through the crowded parking lot. Faintly, behind him he thought he heard his name called out. He turned around and saw nothing but empty cars and street lights. He turned back in the search for his car but again, stopped when he heard his name. This time it was unmistakable. Jerry stopped and waited until she was visible beside the parked cars. Karen made her way through the dimly lit lot.

"Hey stranger. Where you going?" she asked as she approached him.

"Hey, Karen," he said nervously. "I was just headed home. Unlike some of you, I have to work in the morning"

"Oh. Leaving so soon? I guess I don't blame you. I probably wouldn't have even come out if I had to work tomorrow. That sucks." She said.

"Yeah. I just wanted to get out for a while. Blow off some steam, you know?" he grinned at her.

"What time do you work tomorrow?" Karen asked.

"Eight fifteen until five. Not too bad. At least it's an eight hour day," Jerry remarked.

"So were you just going to leave and not say goodbye to me like that or what," Karen grinned.

"Don't be silly. I looked for you, but I couldn't find you. I figured you were at the bar or in the bathroom. And there was no way I was going to go looking in there for you," Jerry joked. They both laughed.

"I wouldn't have minded," she smiled.

The sexual tension was clearly in the air. Jerry looked around and saw that no one was around in the parking lot. They were alone. Without even realizing it, Jerry realized they were moving slowly closer together.

"I wouldn't have minded either, you know," Jerry whispered.

"I know. Next time, maybe you can join me," Karen grinned back at him. "Have a good night, Jerry," she smiled at him. She opened her arms and Jerry moved forward. They embraced tightly. Jerry's hands moved slowly up and down her back. She shivered in his arms. They pulled away for a moment and looked in each others eyes. Out of nowhere from a row down, a car door slammed. Suddenly they jumped back away from each other. "Good night. I will see you later," Karen said quickly as she turned away and disappeared into the parking lot.

"Good night, Karen," Jerry said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his car keys. Silently he made his way to his car and drove home.

About twenty minutes later, Jerry arrived back home. He unlocked his front door and entered the living room. He locked the door again. He moved through his dark apartment and made his way to the bathroom. Quickly he stripped his clothes off and turned on the shower. Reaching to make sure it was a good temperature. He stepped in and closed the shower curtain. He stepped under the water and closed his eyes as it sprayed over his face and through his brown hair. He sighed contently as the water made his body feel good.

As much as he tried to deny himself, Jerry could still feel her in his arms. She felt good. He couldn't get the image out of his head of them in the parking lot. He wanted to kiss her. He almost did. If anyone had seen their warm embrace, anyone that didn't know them they would have looked like lovers.

Jerry ended his shower and dried his naked body. Quickly he wrapped around a towel around himself and moved to the bedroom. He proceeded to do his usual bed time routine. He made sure the alarm was set. He returned to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then back to his bedroom. Jerry turned off the over head light and crawled into bed to drift to sleep with thoughts of Karen in his head.

Jerry's alarm clock rang at 6 a.m. the next morning. He struggled to crawl out of his bed. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth again. He dressed for work at lightning speed and headed out the door, all the while mumbling quietly to himself. "It was only an 8 hour shift. You can fucking do it." He dragged himself to his car and unlocked it.

Time stood still as the minutes turned to hours, but in Jerry's head they seemed like days. But after the barrage of stupid questions and incompetent bosses, Jerry's endless day finally ended. He was moving at a quick speed when he clocked out. He said goodbye to the few friends that were working at that point, but wasting no time heading for the door.

Jerry had no plans for the start of his weekend. But he knew the last place he wanted to be was stuck at work. Three long days away from work was just what he needed at this point. Of course, just like when he was stuck at work it seemed Jerry had no luck. He hit every red light from work until the moment he pulled into his parking lot.

But finally he was home. Jerry stepped out of his car and moved up the sidewalk until he was heading in the general direction. He stepped through the archway of his first floor apartment. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. From behind him, he heard that familiar voice.

"So how was work?" the voice said.

Jerry dropped his keys as he turned around. Karen was sitting on the bottom step smiling up at him. Jerry bent down and picked up the keys as he turned to face her.

"Karen? What are you doing here?" he asked, fighting back a nervous stutter.

"I thought I would surprise you. And there was no way in hell I was going to surprise you at work. So this was my next best option. I hope that it is okay?" she asked.

"Of course it is. A definite pleasant surprise to see you," Jerry said as he unlocked the door. "Would you like to come in?"

"I thought you would never ask," Karen said as she stood up. She followed Jerry into his apartment. They stood in the living room. Karen fidgeted slowly in her shoes. She looked at Jerry. "Can I ask you something?", she asked nervously.

"Of course you can. What's up?" Jerry responded quickly.

"What would you do if I kissed you?"

"What about Jerry? I mean, your Jerry?

"I am not talking to him, Jerry. I am talking to you. What would you do if kissed you?"

Jerry swallowed hard. He looked Karen in the eyes as he stepped forward. He could feel himself getting hard. "I would kiss you back", he said.

Without a moment's hesitation, they both leaned forward and opened their arms to each other. Karen fell into his arms. No more words were spoken as they closed their eyes and kissed. Their mouths were open the moment their lips touched. Her hands moved up and down his back, grasping at his T-shirt. Jerry played with her black hair as his tongue invaded her mouth.

This was the moment they both waited for. They wanted the moment to happen and here it was. They were alone and kissing each other. Jerry and Karen knew it was wrong, but it also felt so right to finally be together. Karen's hand slid under his shirt to rest on his bare back as he began to kiss her neck and ears. She tilted her head to the side and exposed more skin to his hungry mouth.

Karen grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly lifted it off his body. Jerry hesitated for a moment then lifted his arms so she could fully remove it from him. She began to play with his nipples as he kissed her again. His body began to grind slowly against her. Karen ran her fingers through his chest hair. Jerry leaned more into her. His hands moved quickly down her back and against her ass.

Karen stopped kissing him for a moment. He thought for a second he had gone too far. Those thoughts didn't last long when Karen reached behind herself and took his hands off her ass cheeks. She guided them quickly to her chest. Jerry began to massage her massive breasts through her shirt as they kissed a third time. His hands sought out her nipples over her shirt as they made out. He rubbed them quickly as he slipped his tongue softly against hers.

He stopped rubbing her breasts as he dropped his hands to the bottom of her shirt. Their eyes locked. She gave a faint nod. Her arms lifted quickly as he took hold of her shirt and raised it up over her head. The shirt fell to the floor as Jerry's eyes dropped to her breasts.

Karen knew what he wanted. She reached behind herself with both hands and reached for the clasp on her bra. She unsnapped it and let the bra fall off her shoulders and down her arms. Jerry gasped as he finally saw the breasts he has wanted to see. He reached out to massage her again. They kissed passionately. Karen pushed him slowly towards the couch. She fell back and landed safely on the couch as he landed on top of her. She sighed contently as she felt him pressing hard against her in all the right places. They kissed more as their hands explored each other.

Jerry kissed her neck again. Karen closed her eyes and felt his lips and tongue on her skin. She could feel herself getting more excited. Jerry's mouth descended lower on her body. He took a deep breath as he moved. He kissed her nipple slowly. Karen caressed his head as he began to lick her breast. She moaned out loud as he kissed her left breast followed by the right one.

Karen reached between them and began to stroke between his legs. Jerry jumped quickly. He grew harder at her touch. She stroked a little harder. Jerry began to suck on her nipple harder, matching how she was stroking him. Karen reached for his belt, wanting to feel more then just the fabric between them.

"Roll over," she whispered.

Jerry listened to her. He sat up on the couch as she rolled off of it. She knelt on the floor as she reached for the buttons on his jeans. Jerry raised himself off the couch long enough for her to pull down his blue jeans. He had some how slipped out of the hole in his boxers. He was a decent size. It wasn't quite what she had pictured in her head, but it wasn't small by any stretch of the imagination either. She reached for the boxers and pulled them down too.

Jerry kicked them off. She stroked his thighs slowly as she lowered her mouth to him. She tasted him in her hungry mouth. Jerry leaned back on the couch, sighing repeatedly as he felt her mouth sliding up and down on him. The feeling was incredible. He stared down at her, smiling and moaning as she continued to tease him with her mouth. Jerry stroked her black hair as she took him in her willing mouth.

She slid her tongue over his shaft, tasting how hard he was in her mouth. She fought back a moan as she took him as deep in her mouth as she could. She shivered as she felt his hands in her hand and against her shoulders. She couldn't see his face, but she knew he was smiling as she licked him up and down. Carefully Karen reached between his legs and squeezed his balls playfully. Jerry laughed as she played with him.

Karen looked up at him while still sucking him. Jerry moaned as he thought it was the sexiest sight of his life. Quickly he pulled her up from her knees and kissed her passionately. He rolled her back to the couch as they kissed. Quickly his arms dropped from her hips lower, trying to remove her pants. He unbuttoned them as she quickly discarded them to the floor. She kicked them off her smooth legs.

Jerry took a step back for a moment to admire her in her white panties. "God you are so beautiful," he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her passionately again. Karen raised herself off the couch to remove her panties. Jerry's mouth dropped open as he stared at her gorgeous naked body.

He quickly gained his senses and moved in for another kiss of her lips. His fingers played with her nipples as they kissed passionately. His lips trailed down her neck to her breasts, teasing her with playful kisses on her skin. He didn't lick, he didn't suck. Instead he showered her large breasts with soft gentle kisses. Karen moaned as he did this. She looked down at him, trying to guess where his next soft kiss would land.

Jerry slipped below her breasts, kissing her stomach. As wet as she was all ready, she started to think where his mouth was going. Her Jerry wasn't much for performing oral on her. He would if she asked him to but he didn't like doing it much.

Jerry caressed her thighs as he grinned at her. His lips descended between her legs. She moaned the second his tongue entered her. She slipped her hands through his hair. Jerry started driving his tongue faster into her. Karen moaned louder as she caressed his head in her hands. He licked deeper into her as he grasped onto her thighs. She smiled down between her legs as she watched him.

Karen's hands grasped his head tighter, pulling him between her legs. His tongue continued to dart between her legs, tasting how wet she was becoming. The echoes of her moans filled the room as her fingers went through his short brown hair. His chin rubbed against her, which sent shockwaves through her body. Karen's hands left his hair. They traveled up her belly to her breasts, massaging them in her hands. She had never felt this sexual before.

Her body was on fire as she felt a ripple run through her. She began to moan louder as she exploded around his open mouth. Jerry struggled to taste every drop as she came hard and loud. Karen's body fell limp against the couch. Jerry smiled as he sat up, licking his lips and tasting her. Karen struggled to catch her breath as she smiled at him.

Jerry began to kiss his way back up her voluptuous body. Karen grabbed him by the head and pulled him up to her lips. She kissed him passionately. She could feel how hard he was rubbing against her and had to have him. Quickly she lay back on the couch, instead of sitting like she previously was and pulled him on top of her. Jerry kissed her as his hands moved to her hips.

"Take me," she whispered.

Jerry looked down at her beautiful naked body, heaving for air. He kissed her as he reached between their bodies and slipped deep inside her. Karen inhaled deeply as she felt him impale her. They kissed passionately, their tongues rolling against each other. Karen dragged her fingernails up and down his spine as she felt him pushing slowly in and out of her.

Jerry balanced himself on his arms as he looked down at her gorgeous body. She moaned as her hands moved from him back to Jerry's chest, massaging his nipples. Together they moaned as their bodies moved in rhythm together. Jerry couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful face or her breasts as they moved up and down, mirroring their movements together.

They kissed again. They couldn't get enough of each other's lips and tongues. They were together at last. Jerry caressed her body as they moved together. He began to move a little faster inside her. Their eyes locked as they moaned together.

"You like my breasts, don't you? I see you sneaking glances at them," Karen grinned as massaged her breasts.

"I think they are gorgeous. You are gorgeous," Jerry replied.

Karen blushed. "Hold on a second. Let's try this," Karen said. She pushed him gently off her. He sat on the couch as she stood up and straddled herself onto him. He grasped onto her hips as Karen bounced on him. Her breasts bounced up and down, uninhibited.

"My favorite," Jerry whispered as Karen leaned him to the back of the couch. She raised her left breast to his mouth. Jerry opened his mouth and swirled his tongue around her hard nipple. Jerry moved his hands to her ass cheeks as she continued to thrust against him. They moaned together. Karen's body moved up and down, a little faster on his.

"I am going to cum," Karen moaned. She felt him deep inside her. She kissed him again as her body felt like it was on fire again. He returned the passionate kiss, letting his tongue wander deep into her mouth

"Cum on, Karen. Cum for me," Jerry moaned. She relaxed her entire body and exploded. She moaned loudly as she grasped onto his broad shoulders for balance. Jerry watched her beautiful face as she orgasmed. He could feel her as she exploded around him. She struggled to catch her breath.

"I want you to cum on my breasts," she whispered as she slid off his lap. She reached between his legs and grasped him, stroking him. Karen fell to her knees, leaning forward. She took his cock between her breasts and squeezed them tight. Jerry began to thrust again, feeling how her breasts felt. He pinched her nipples as she held them tight around his shaft.

"I am cumming!", Jerry moaned. Karen squeezed her breasts tighter together as she anticipated feeling his warm cum on her skin. She didn't have to wait long as he exploded with a deep moan. His whole body shook as he came on her breasts. She shivered as she felt his cum.

Jerry fell back against the couch as Karen rubbed his cum against her breasts.

"It feels so good," Karen said as she pulled her breast into her mouth, licking his cum off her skin.

"Don't do that. You will get me ready to go again," Jerry grinned as he watched her tongue dart onto her skin.

Karen grinned at him. "So? I wouldn't complain if you did," she winked. She reached her hand out to Jerry. He gladly accepted it. Karen pulled him to his feet. They kissed passionately as Jerry led her to his bedroom.