A Tale of Two Long Time Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you would have known" I said with a smile. "Good. If you're gonna try and put that in me, I damn well better be awake to enjoy it!" she said with a smile. With that said, she slid her fist up and down the length.

She let go of me and reached over and snapped on a small reading light. She pointed it away from us so it illuminated the room in a dim glow. I started to pull her panties down and she lifted her hips to help me. I pushed them past her knees and she did the rest finally kicking them out onto the floor. Her nightshirt soon followed.

Her upper body was still turned so that she faced me but her hips were still on their side. I moved in close and kissed her neck and shoulders. "Ohhh... that feels so nice... don't stop" she sighed.

I didn't intend to. My fingers found a nipple and gently rolled it and tugged it. I pressed my hard shaft between the cheeks of her ass and felt her push back. The more my hand explored her breasts, the more she moved against my cock. I could feel valley holding my cock getting wet with my precum.

I slid my hand down her belly. I kept going further, expecting to find the start of her pubic hair. But I found none. She smiled and asked, "Never knew I kept myself shaved did you?" she said with a sweet softness.

I realized that there was so much that I didn't know about her. She parted her thighs a bit and my hand slid over her wetness. She moaned as I once again explored her wet pussy.

I moved back and slid my cock between her thighs so it rested against her wet lips. She opened her thighs. I used my hand to press my cock against her. Slowly, I moved my hips back and forth sliding the head all over her wet slit. Sara moved her hand down to replace mind and started moving against my shaft. She kept this up and was moaning and breathing hard. Moving faster and faster she started moaning.

"I'mmmmm... OOOhhhhhhhhhhh... " Her body tensed up motionless, I kept pumping my hips sliding the head of my cock against her clit and she exploded in orgasm. She cried out as she came against me, coating me with her cum.

She fell limp into my arms. She rolled to face me. We kissed for the first time. It was a kiss that only lovers share. We held each other for a while. She reached down to my still hard shaft. "Damn it's nice. " She said.

She was doing incredible things for my ego! She let go and rolled to her side, the same position she was in when sleeping. She pushed back so my cock was between her ass cheeks once again. We moved against each other once more. Was she going to get me off this way I wondered? That would have been fine with me! I needed to cum in a bad way. She pulled away and reached behind her, grasping my hard cock.

She moved the head down so the head slid over her wet lips. She pushed back a little and her lips parted. "Are you sure" She cut me off by saying a simple "Yessssss... " I thought of protection and started to say "But. " She just tightened her grip and pulled the head further between her lips. All caution faded away.

I moved my hand to her hip and gently pulled while pushing my cock further. She gasped as the head opened her and said a quick "careful!" I knew that I would need to go slowly. "Don't worry, I would never hurt you" I assured her.

I pushed forward; the head slid between her lips and entered her. I felt her open up to accept my thick shaft. It was the most incredible feeling. We were slowly melting into one. I was motionless for an instant, then felt her pushing back onto more of my cock. She groaned as more slid into her.

My ears rang a sweet song as she cried out "Oh yesssss... I want more!!" I push further and then pulled back. It was a need deep within me. I arched my back forward and gave a push with my hips, burying my cock deep with in her. She sucked in a deep breath saying "Oh fuck!!!!" as she did. I remained still as she began moving.

She started out with short strokes, slowly gaining speed and length. She spread her legs and moved her fingers to her clit rubbing in fast circles. She cried out "ohhhhh... yes... i'm... gonna cum!!!!!" Her hips bucked wildly, her fingers in a blur on her clit. I felt her tight walls contract and she cam with an energy I had never seen before. As she came down from her orgasm, I pulled out of her. I was very close to cumming. "Ohhhhhh Noooooo... " she moaned.

"I shouldn't cum in you" I whispered. "Oh, please... I'm on the pill... I want to feel you cum in me... " she pleaded.

Sara rolled over and straddled me. Reaching down between us, she picked up my hard shaft and eased the head into her. I slid in a bit easier this time. She was dripping wet and used to the size of my cock. She started to ride my hard shaft and leaned down offering her breasts to my mouth. I kneaded her breasts with my hands and sucked hungrily on her nipples. Again she was moaning and telling me what she wanted. I had never had a woman use those words before.

"Ohhhhh yeeeaaahhhhhh... fuck me... make me cum again... ohhhhh fuuuucccckkkk yessssssssss" she cried. "ohhhhhh yessssssss I'mmmmmmmm... ohhhh! cum with meeeeeee!" she cried!

My body arched under her and I cried out telling her that I was cumming and with a surge the cum shot out of me deep inside of her. Spasms rocked my body sending more of me, filling her pussy.

We both collapsed on her small bed, panting and gasping. We shared many kisses and cuddles before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I have no Idea if another train went by that night. But I am glad the first one did!

We awoke the next morning. Smiles and kisses again. Followed by a few well placed licks... but that is another story. I will write more if the responses are positive.

Erotically,

Jasper_one

12