A Tale of Two Lovers

Story Info
A Dom comes home to His girl.
3.2k words
4.44
20.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the bedroom. He'd been gone for far too long on a business trip and was looking eagerly forward to spending some time with His girl. His room was simple, a large bed with four posts and some hooks and eyelets here and there in the heavy wooden frame. Furs on the floor for warmth when the stone tile cooled down like tonight. A fire in an open hearth against one wall and a large set of french doors opening out to a delightful garden in His yard. The walls wooden paneled and masculine looking. All in all a warm and inviting place for a Dominant and His girl to while away a few hours. As He entered the room she slipped to her knees and entered a perfect nadu, her body quivering as her eyes looked down and she opened her beauty for Him to behold.

He looked appraisingly at her as He stood before her, come here.

She rose and walked a couple of quick steps to Him as He suddenly reached out and wrapped His arm around her waist and lifted her to His lips. They kissed with ardent lust, long and hard. He broke the kiss and smiled, she lifted her face and looked into His eyes. Her eyes captured Him as they always did, "you're so beautiful".

"Thank you Sir", she blushed, caressing His shoulders with her gentle touch.

Out of the blue He tore her silks down and threw them to the side. His hand sliding behind her to caress her buttocks and push her against His groin. In return she pressed back against Him, moaning softly.

"I adore You Master", she whispered softly feeling His cock rub against her mound through His slacks.

"I adore you as well Mine", He growled.

"I can sense it, I feel Your cock as it rubs against me, it's so hard", she whimpered.

He grabbed her by the hair and slave walked her to the bed where He forced her down on her hands and knees .. hand twined in her hair ... pulling ... dragging her beside the bed and putting her face down to the floor .. ass in the air ... setting His foot on her neck and pinning her while He stripped off His shirt.

She felt Him disrobing, unable to lift her head she could only imagine what was happening but it was enough to cause her to moan aloud "Oh My God". Then she growled low and soft, her pulse racing and her senses sharpening like an animal in heat.

He reached out and grabbed the crop next to the bed and smacked her ass, a slight quiver from her as He held her pinned with His foot on her neck.

"Silence slut", He commanded, causing her to bite her lip and groan. He proceeded to unbuckle His slacks, lift His ass and slip them over His butt and down to His knees.

Her sole response was to let loose with a small gasp, and drip juices down the inside of her leg.

He pulled out one leg, changed feet on her neck .. and held her still to the floor. She moaned softly as he slipped the other leg out, the essence of His bitch rising and filling His senses. He sat there naked with His beautiful slave groveling at His feet, pussy spasming and reached down to grab her wrist .. pulling it behind her back .. His foot still holding her ... He clicked on a cuff, grabbed the other arm ... twisted it up and behind her back ... clicked again.

Her breath quickened and her heart pounded as she bit her lip and kept silent, knowing there was more to come.

He grabbed a chain from the bed and hooked it to the cuffs behind her back. Pulled it up and hooked it tight to her collar. Her arms tight up behind her, on her face and knees on the floor as she licked her parched lips. He then took the crop and stood .. walking around her .. looking at her fine form .. her face sideways on the floor watching His feet .. when she tried to move she grimaced from the pain in her arms and then the yank on her collar. She gasped and squirmed at the delicious agony.

"So beautiful ... too bad you can't see this slut ... it's absolutely gorgeous", The tall Man said, eyes blazing as he walked behind her.

"Yes Master", the hungry little slut whispered, her body trembling with excitement, fear and lust.

She felt a manacle lock onto her left ankle, her mind reeling shaking all over. He stepped between her legs and spread them wide then hooked the other manacle of the spreader bar on her other ankle. Looking down He smiled softly when He noticed her pussy soaked and dripping, her lips open and closing and whimpering. He growled low and deep and grabbed her by the cuffs and the spreader bar ... lifting her and dropping her down onto the bed where she landed with a grunt.

"Should I gag you slut?", The Master retorted gutterally.

"Mo please Sir", She twisted to look at Him sweating and cried.

"No ... I don't think so .. I want to hear you", He said calmly, even though His senses were seething. The sight of the beautiful woman bound and helpless in front of Him driving Him closer to His primal essence as it always did. Suddenly he lashed the crop across her pussy, the flexible leather wrapping her from her taint to the rise of her vulva.

She yelled out in pain and let out a pleading, passionate moan that went on and on.

"Oh yes", He answered, "wouldn't want to spoil that with a gag would I?" Watching her squirm unable to close her legs.

"No, no Sir", she quavered. He slapped her ass quickly .... left and right .. 10 times each ... her ass turning bright red as she cried out.

"Ow, ow please it hurts, Sir it hurts, oh please", she cried.

He chuckled, "it hurts?"

"Yes Sir", she squealed, feeling the sting and the heat, her voice shaking.

"Well, that's a surprise" he replied and responded by slapping her pussy ... once, twice, thrice and smiled at her squeals and desperate attempts to avoid the crop.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?", an almost silent whisper from her lips.

He continued to slap at her, the crop landing on her clit each time .. harder with each blow.

She responded again, louder this time "fuck!"

Her body ached with need, she wiggled her firm round ass. Her clit swollen, sensitive and engorged, pulsating and throbbing.

The Master rubbed her red little ass feeling her soaking cunt ... watching her lay there totally helpless. Unable to lift her arms locked behind her. No way to crawl, her legs in the spreader bar.

"I am at your mercy Master." A long desperate moan howled from her, crying and moaning at the same time. The pain that she loves so excruciating both in spasms of her body and the lust it invokes.

He grabbed her cunt and crushed it in His iron grip .. squeezing her vulnerable cunt. He rammed His thumb in her pussy and held her with a solid grip crushing her clitty .. swollen and engorged from the spanking.

Her brain reeled, thoughts ripping through her "oh my god" ...sensing His strength...as He claimed what is His, she panted for him "please Master ... Master."

He stepped back and thoroughly spanked her ass with the crop ... 10 more on each cheek as she thrashed wildly in her bonds her body lurching with each blow ... He watched her go slightly mad.

"Please", she begged. "Oh please Master".

He moved in closer behind her and she felt a warm gel applied to her rosebud, then He drove the buttplug in deep.

"Oh no, no, no, no, not that", she pleaded to no avail. She struggled and panted as He turned on the vibrator in the plug.

"Master", she squealed, "it feels funny, take it out, please Master".

He sank His fingers up and into her hot dripping reddened sensitive cunt as she squirmed and moaned.

"Oh Master, fuck please". He continued to fuck her hard and without mercy, feeling the vibrator through her cunt walls ... her ass spasming as He manhandled her cunt ... He sank three fingers in all the way. She screamed with pleasure. "Oh Master, oh please Sir, I can't stand ... oh please don't stop".

Unable to get up as He invaded her, He hooked His fingers and rubbed her g spot .. until she couldn't stand it.

"Oh my god, FUCK Please, please, please" she screamed.

He spat out, "please what whore?"

She went slightly mad then, "please Master take me".

"Take you?"

"Use me Master".

"I don't think you're ready".

"Master, fuck me like the whore I am", she growled at Him, "I'm ready". Her juices trickled down her thighs.

He slapped her cunt hard ... grabbed her clit and tweaked it. She cried out, her voice thick with need, "please, oh Master I'm ready".

"I'll decide when you're ready", He growled, "it's MY cunt!"

"No no I'm ready..honest to God", as she continued to moan.

"You are MY slut", He spat, and held the gag in front of her.

"Yes Master", she moaned uncontrollably as he laid it right in front of her eyes, and then rammed His fingers in her cunt hard and fast .. pounding.

"Ah good god Master". He fucked her faster and faster .. .deeper and deeper .. She clamped down on His fingers.....tighter than a vise grip and screamed out in pain and lust and need, frenzied primal moans.

"Okay slut cum, cum NOW!, He roared.

She screamed wildly as she reacted, "fuck me, oh god yes fuck me, fuck me Master, please, oh yes, oh yes, oh god I'm" ... she came in a sudden paroxysm of movement. Her body stiffening and then jerking .. threatening to tear the bar from her legs with the violence of her orgasm.

"Hah .. fuck you? You think you're ready??" He watched her with a feral smile on His face.

"FUCK, I'M GOD DAMN READY LOOK AT ME I'M A MESS", she exploded with a ferocious cry.

He pulled His cock out and held it in her face ..

"You want this slut?" He could tell she was going wild inside as she tried to gobble it up.

"Yes Sir...I need that. I don't WANT it, i fucking NEED IT", she begged, her eyes pleading.

"Please Master....I have great need for Your cock, I want to feel it deep inside Your cumslut".

"I'm not convinced", He chuckled as He ran His hand over her ass .. pushing the butt plug in and out a centimeter at a time, "you want?"

"I am nothing but an insatiable beast for You to use and ravage", she growled.

He slapped her face with His cock, once .. twice .. thrice .. as she nipped and snapped at it.

"This what you need?", He snapped at her.

"Yes Sir"= As her tongue reached out and licked Him.

"This what you want?"

"Yes, I have to have it, I swear it", she moaned as He stepped behind her. "I'll die without it, I live for You, give me that which sustains me please, oh please Master".

With a smile He nudged the head of His cock against her pressing so slowly as her cunt tried to swallow Him up. Barely entering her cunt ... fractions at a time ...

"Greedy little slut".

"Yes, I am a greedy little slut", she growled as she felt herself spreading open slightly.

"I'm not sure you're ready", He calmly stated, as He pulled back. The heat of her steaming fuckhole calling to Him...beckoning.

She sighed, "Yes I'm ready" Her soft velvet flesh engulfing His mushroom head ...wet, hot and spasming tight around Him.

He slammed His cock all the way in in one fell swoop till He was buried in her. His hips suddenly exploding into a frenzy of motion .. fucking her at a blur. Her wet steaming cunt engulfing Him and sucking the life right out.

"God Master", she shrieked, "feed me". Her cunt tugging and pulling Him deeper inside of her, pounding ... ramming ... slamming. Her pussy feeling like molten lava. "So hot Master".

He drove into her, "good slut .. take this cock little bitch .. take it all". Using His fucktoy......slamming her with no mercy ... pounding deeper and deeper .. slamming into her cervix over and over.

She took it all ... moaning incoherently .... purring and mewing as He grabbed her hips and pulled her to Him and just fucked straight through her.

She wailed as her body was being used for what it was made for ....the sounds of her pussy being slammed sending her over the edge as He pierced through the very depths of His girl.... tremendous sensations going through her.....her face filled with passion.

"Okay now girl". He grabbed her cuffed wrists and pulled them down .. her collar pressing against her larynx.

She was reduced to nothing but gutteral moans. "Yes", she cried as he pounded into her.

"Cum for Master .. cum NOW", He growled.

She erupted in a sudden gush of juices which bathed His cock as her pussy gripped, clenched...spasmed and pulled on His cock flesh, roaring as.she came for Master ... "good god" she cried, "I'm cumming Master, I'm cumming".

He came with her in a sudden explosion of volcanic proportions, the two of them cumming so hard that fluids sprayed out of her cunt across the room ... pounding deep into her .. cock spasming in great tortured cums .... huge squirts.

She let it all go. Surrendering to Him as He possessed her. Feeling euphoria, bliss, shuddering as an aftershock rocked through her and drained the last of His seed from Him.

He pounded thru Their mutual orgasms .. cock draining quickly with the force of the pressure.

He stood behind her ... cock bathing in her till it softened and dropped out .. cum pouring out like juice from a pitcher.

She blushed profusely, wanting to cover herself. Not expecting what would happen next.

He took a rope and hooked it to the spreader bar, threw it over the railing above the bed, exposing her in a vulnerable intimate way that made her squeal and pulled her legs up off the bed . Her whole body was suspended except for her head and shoulders laying on the bed ... her cunt wide open ... drooling puddles as it literally bubbled.

"Oh god please Sir, don't look at me", she cried, squeezing her eyes shut, "Oh please I beg you." He grabbed her knees .. and slammed HIs face into her cunt.

"No Master, oh good lord", she cried out.

He stood there eating her like an ice cream cone sucking all the cum and juice and licking the tender bruised flesh over and over, listening to her whimpering, "please please don't do that".

He could feel the butt plug still vibrating in her ass as His tongue speared into her.

"OH Master, please", she stuttered. He reached up and pushed the plug in a little deeper ... then yanked it out of her in one move, her asshole slamming shut, her cunt spraying juices all over His face.

"Oh good god Man", she sobbed, "please I'm so embarrassed let me up ... I mean down, Help!"

"Oh yes, that was tasty". He slapped her cunt as she screamed out in pain. He laughed evilly as he spoke.

"I'm a mess....let me shower". As He lowered her back to the bed she pouted.

"Shower? What a great idea", he laughed. He rose, leaving her bound and writhing on the bed and walked to the shower. He listened with a grin on His face, babygirl whimpers coming from her. He turned and walked back to her knowing she felt like a filthy little slut, her eyes locked on Him. He bent and unlocked the spreader bar and allowed her to close her legs. Looking down at her he asked ... "are you a filthy little slut?"

"Yes Master". Blushing she replied, a soft moan escaping her.

He grabbed her wrists, yanking them hard. "MY filthy little slut", He barked.

"Oh yes, yes Sir", she sobbed, "Yours".

Picking her up to her feet He lead her to the shower, arms still cuffed behind her back.

"Don't You want to take my cuffs off Master?", she smiled sweetly.

For reply He turned on the water, and pushed her under it.

"I feel like a piece of property", she moaned.

Hauling back on her hair, He washed her body ... the water washing over her. She could feel His hands sliding all over her body.

Whispering in her ear, "such a good little slut, you make Me very happy".

"Thank You Master," she cooed.

He continued washing her, her nipples all scrunched up and hard, running a rough terry cloth across her nipples ... raking them.

Her lips parted slowly as she moaned in pleasure, He reached down her belly and washed the little trim of hair at the top of her pussy.

"Spread your legs whore", He said quietly.

She shivered and spread her legs. He grabbed the shower sprayer and blasted it directly on her cunt from an inch away, causing her to flinch back.

"Oh please Sir", she could feel the ache rising in her loins yet again.

He pushed her into it ... slamming into her tender clitty ... filling her cunt and washing down her legs.

She panted wildly as the water was forced onto her pussy. He held it directly on her clit and twisted her nipples, growling into her ear.

"OH ... Oh ... OH .. Master", she cried. "Oh My God"

"Cum girl ... do it NOW", He barked.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'm going to cum. I'm going ah ...", and came, shaking all over, her knees trembling, leaning against Him as the orgasm surged through her body once again.

He felt her go limp in His arms ... dragged her out of the shower and toweled her off.

She gasped, "oh god", gulping, cuffs still on her He pulled down on her collar and lead her to the chair where He sat.

"Turn around and kneel", He ordered. He unhooked the cuffs, taking off the chain. He grabbed her arms and rubbed her wrists. Then grabbed her hair and pulled her head up between His legs.

As He looked down at her she inhaled sharply, parting her lips and .presenting His cuntmouth, her eyes sparkling.

"Mine", she moaned, "mine, mine."

"No, you have had enough", He growled.

"No, never enough", she pouted. "More, more more".

"Such a good slut", He chuckled, as she licked her lips. He took His limp cock and slapped her lips with it, smiling. Rubbed it all over her face as she worshiped it.

He patted His lap and laughed, "get up here".

She crawled up the center of Him, dragging her sensuous body up His heated flesh.