A Tale of Two Loving Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

As her sibling and mother conversed in the adjacent room, Ann placed the cinnamon bread back where it had been on the table. There was a sizeable hole in it where Tiff's cock had pierced... but the "glaze" was locked inside. She hoped her mother wouldn't notice. After a few minutes of nervously looking at her phone and sipping her drink, Tiff and Beth returned, carrying plates of hot food that were distributed around the table. Tiff's color was back to normal, and she had a satisfied glimmer in her jewel-like emerald eyes.

"Ann, I heard you made a mess?" Beth noted.

"Yeah, but I cleaned it all up!"

"Good, because we're ready to eat!" replied Beth as she sat at the head of the table.

Everyone started in on their meal, and they were all so famished that no one spoke for several minutes. The sounds of silverware on ceramic filled the room. But eventually, Beth broke the silence.

"I don't remember asking you to buy cinnamon bread with a filling Tiff."

Both Ann and Tiff looked up at each other with wide eyes, then slowly turned to where the loaf was positioned. A puddle of thick semen had spilled from it and pooled on the plate.

"Uhh...," said Tiff, still looking at the bread. "Ann... picked it out, I think?"

"Oh, was the slice you had okay?"

"Y-yes...," replied Ann cautiously.

"Well, then, could you cut me a piece? I'd like to try it."

"NO!" shouted Tiff and Ann at once. Beth looked shocked at the twin outbursts.

"I mean...," began Tiff, but clearly she was struggling to explain, her mind still remembering Ann's lips.

"It's a special gluten-free one!" blurted Ann. "You won't like it!"

"Well, I would still like to try some," said Beth, passing Tiff her plate.

Tiff stared at Ann, but there was nothing she could do. Using a knife, she carved off a thick slice of bread and placed it on the dish. A long strand of cum draped from the plate, and split as she passed it back to her mother. Ann watched in horror, and a silly grin appeared on Tiff's visage.

"Make sure you get a lot of that filling, mom. It's the best part," said Tiff, almost giggling.

Ann glowered at her sister as Beth used her fork to break of a piece of the pastry and coat it in the "filling." As it was lifted towards her lips, both sisters watched, unable to blink. A mouth parted. The bread smeared Tiff's cum over Beth's lips as it was placed inside. Wet chewing could be heard, followed by a loud swallow.

"My, that does taste a little different... not as sweet as I thought..." Beth licked her daughter's jizz from her lips.

"It's... sugar free glaze... I think," stammered Ann, her cheeks boiling.

"Well, I think I actually do like it. Get another next time you girls go to the store."

"Sure thing!" answered Tiff, before Ann could say anything.

Their mother switched to other subjects of conversation, as Ann ate awkwardly and Tiff grinned to herself. Soon enough, the plates were cleared and the three women were no longer hungry. Each of them helped to clear the table, carrying the dishes to the kitchen and putting away the leftover food. To Ann's disappointment, the remaining cinnamon roll was wrapped in foil and placed in the fridge. Tiff, who looked quite please at the outcome, made a lewd face at her baby sister. Ann made a gag face in return. With everything cleared, the girls were free to go. Their mother was off to work, leaving them the house for the day. She kissed them both and wished them a productive day of study. The kiss, Ann noticed, smelled of Tiff's ejaculate, and she tried not to think any more about it. Once their mother had pulled out of the driveway, both sisters silently made their way to the stairs and began to climb.

"Tiff... you can't do stuff like that... you just can't!"

"Sure... sure. Let's get to work" Tiff laughed, a sound so sweet that it melted away most of Ann's frustration in an instant.

---

"UGH, I hate math! Who even needs to know this stuff?" whined Ann to her notebook.

"Just informed, productive members of society, Ann," Tiff answered calmly.

"Hmmf!" Ann pouted and moved her face closer to the paper, trying to make sense of the latest set of practice problems that her sister had made up for her benefit. "What even is this?"

"It's trigonometry Ann, with some basic mechanics mixed in."

"I know we went over this a few days ago... but I don't remember..."

"Yes you do," interrupted Tiff. "You're just distracted."

"I am not distracted!"

"Pfff, Ann, I'm you're older sister and I know when you're distracted by something."

"I'm not!"

Tiff smirked over her sister's shoulder. "Is it what we did at breakfast maybe? Still thinking about that?"

"N-No! Not at all!" shouted Ann, frustrated.

"So you aren't at all aroused thinking about it?" teased Tiff, beginning to rub Ann's shoulders gently.

Ann ducked away from the massage. "No! I'm just... I can't focus! Maybe I'm just stupid okay! I've been staring at this all morning and I just don't get it!"

Tiff frowned, realizing that Ann was truly upset, and perhaps she'd gone a bit too far. She bent down next to her sibling to reassure her.

"Now, now, you're one of the smartest people I know. I believe in you. When you take this test in a few weeks, I know you'll get the score that we want."

"But... I don't even know where to start..." Ann's eyes were starting to get watery as she looked down at the page.

"Hey, why don't we try something... something I got for you on days like this."

Ann looked up, curious and dubious at once. "What is it?"

"One minute."

Tiff made her way across the room to her dresser, opened the top drawer, and began to rummage through her socks, whispering to herself. Ann watched, nervous that Tiff was just going to try to make her try on some new lingerie. It wouldn't be the first time since she'd been home...

"Ah, found it!" exclaimed Tiff.

She held a small orange pill bottle in her hand, half filled with yellowish tablets that rattled as Tiff shook the container before holding it out for Ann to see.

"What are those?" asked Ann, now even more concerned about what Tiff might be planning.

"This," replied Tiff proudly, "is Adderall."

"Adderall? How did you get that?"

"Oh it doesn't matter... it'll help you focus." Tiff tossed the bottle to Ann, who clumsily fumbled it.

"Are you sure it's safe for me to take?" Ann asked, picking up the bottle.

"Yeah it's fine, plenty of regular students use it."

Ann frowned down at the bottle, but she trusted her sister's judgement, and she knew she wasn't getting anywhere with her studies in her current state. With a long sigh, she twisted open the lid and tapped the bottle until one pill dropped out into her palm. Setting the rest aside, she popped the drug into her mouth, and, surprised by its bitter taste, hastily reached for her cup of water. In a few sips, she'd washed it down her throat.

"Blek... how long does it take to start working?"

"About a half hour usually."

Tiff moved over and sat on her bed, taking out her phone as she waited for her sister to be ready for work. There was a slight bulge in her skirt, and she adjusted it out of habit. It was probably best to avoid displaying herself to Ann now. She'd heard that Adderall caused some interesting effects if it was taken during a period of arousal, and she really wanted Ann to study. Once the exams were over, they could fuck as much as they wanted. Tiff absently scrolled through her phone as she dreamed of having her lovely sister as a roommate at college.

Ann played with her pencil, tracing the words of the problems she'd been given to solve as she thought about tangents and degrees. But she soon found herself daydreaming about her sister's dick again, the way it had looked this morning. She still wasn't happy about how much risk Tiff had taken, but now that they were alone her urge to flirt was barely controllable. In fact, it seemed to be getting steadily worse, to the point that she started to suspect something might be wrong. After about 20 minutes, she became a little worried.

"T-Tiff?"

Her sister looked up from her device curiously.

"I feel really hot..."

"Hmm, that's weird... maybe you're having a reaction. You do look a bit red."

"N-Not that kind of hot. I mean hot like... turned on."

"Are you serious Ann!? It's supposed to help you focus on work not... wait a second. Did you lie to me when you said you weren't aroused before?"

"I... maybe a little..."

"Ann... Adderall heightens your senses. If you were frisky before, you'll only get hornier now... and probably more sensitive."

"What! Why didn't you tell me that?!"

"You said you weren't thinking about sex!"

Both of them stopped shouting and simply eyed each other for a moment, breathing heavily.

"Do you think you can still work?" asked Tiff.

"I'm... not sure... I do feel like I know the answers to some of the problems now... but I'm also really... you know." Ann laughed nervously.

"Really wet?"

Ann simply turned bright red in the face and nervously tugged at the mahogany hair that framed her face.

"You know what," Tiff smiled happily, "Ann, bring your work to the bed. Let's play a little game to keep you focused. You like games, don't you coffee bean?"

Too flustered to disagree, Ann picked up her supplies and carried them to Tiff's bed, setting them down on the soft blue comforter before sitting herself.

"Ok, here's the game. I want you to answer each question without mistakes. Do you think you can do that Ann?"

In her augmented state, Ann felt like there was nothing she couldn't do. She could already see the answers to the first few problems with no trouble at all.

"Yes, definitely..." replied Ann in a state of complete concentration.

"Good, then you won't have any problem when I tell you the next bit. I'll be grading each answer as you go. If... if... you make a mistake, I get to slip an inch of my dick into that virgin butt of yours."

"Tiff! WHAT!?" screamed Ann, shocked. "I said I'd never..."

"Oh, so you're worried you might get one wrong?" interrupted the older sister smugly.

"What... no, I'm just..."

"Well then I don't see the problem! C'mon Ann, lay down here with your workbook and get started!"

Ann glared back and pushed out her lips. "Fine... just don't get your hopes up for anything..."

"It's not my hopes that are getting up."

"Gross, Tiff."

Turning over on her stomach, with her feet hanging off the bed, Ann took up her pencil and began working out the first problem. It wasn't very difficult. As she scratched at the paper, Tiff followed along, nodding in agreement but careful not to miss any mistakes. It seemed that, at least for now, the infusion of Adderall had given her sister the drive that she needed to overcome her insecurities. Once Ann had finished, she looked up at her sister and blinked.

"You're sure of that answer?"

"Yeah."

Tiff sighed. "Good job. Now try the next one, it's a little more difficult."

Wordlessly, Ann began to search for the solution. Her sister wasn't lying; this problem was more complex than the first. But she felt confident that she remembered the steps that led to the answer. As she recalled her geometry principles, she felt a brief wave of arousal. Tiff was hovering close to her, the girl's long locks brushing absently against her back. She could feel warm breaths against her neck. She could even smell her sister's subtle shampoo, as if her senses had be supernaturally elevated. But she pushed the invasive thoughts from her mind, returning to her work. After a few minutes, she turned once more to Tiff.

"Am I right?"

"Yes, good job again. Keep going."

The next problem was more complex still. Ann knew the method required, but she did feel for the first time a bit less sure of herself. Still, after pausing for a moment to recall her studies, she remembered everything she needed and set off to solve the prompt. It wasn't long before she was ready to show Tiff again.

"Finished with this one?" asked Tiff with a sly grin.

Ann glanced back at her work, suddenly nervously, then nodded.

"Heh," Tiff chuckled. "You're right again."

Ann knew Tiff was trying to make her second guess herself. As her older sister watched menacingly, she moved to the next question. It was trigonometry, but the information supplied didn't seem to be enough to solve the problem. She twirled her hair, something she did when she was puzzled. Concerned, she racked her brain for any assumptions she might be missing.

"Oh!" Ann exclaimed, holding her pencil straight in the air before setting it free on the yellow paper. She'd remembered something important, and it led her straight through to the end of the calculations. Throwing down her pencil, she looked up at Tiff defiantly.

"There!"

"Hmm, very good, it's the correct number," said her sister after a moment.

"Of course it is!"

Tiff grinned a bit. "But... you forgot to add units, so it's only partial credit."

"Units!? But..." Ann looked down at her work, noticing that the problem asked for her answer to be noted in centimeters. "C'mon Tiff, that's not really important!"

"Of course it is! Now, just stay still and start working on that next problem. Don't mind me back here..."

Before Ann could reply, she felt movement on the bed behind her, then warm hands on her ankles.

"WHAaaH?!" A sound of surprise slipped from Ann's lips as she felt her body jerked backward so that her slender legs hung from the bed and her feet landed softly on the thick carpet of the floor.

"Shhh... get back to your work," whispered Tiff softly. She stared down at her little sister's black running tights and licked her lips slowly.

"This is a really cute behind you have here, Ann..."

She slipped her fingers under her sister's waistband and yanked, bringing Ann's perfectly curvy butt into view as the pants stretched easily. With another yank, the entire posterior was let free, jiggling a little from the release. Tiff couldn't stop herself from groping each of the pink cheeks and spreading them apart.

"S-Stop talking and just get it over with Tiff... I'm trying to study!"

Tiff simply laughed, a sound followed by the ruffling sound of Tiff adjusting her long striped skirt. Her 12-inch dick, fully hard, lurched free from under its fabric confines, the head partially wrapped in delicate foreskin. There was still a little dried cum and lipstick from the sister's entanglement earlier that morning, and Tiff could smell the hot aroma of it rising off her member. Forcing Ann's rear further apart with her hands, Tiff slapped her solid tool down into her sister's asscrack, then slid it back as she brought it to bear.

"Hey! Careful!" scolded Ann, still trying to make sense of the next question on her worksheet.

"Heh, don't mind me. Just apply your focus to your work. I know you can do it."

"I won't mess up again, you'll see!" replied a fiery Ann.

There was no verbal reply from Tiff, but Ann felt something warm and slimy dribble against her asshole. A gift from her sister, who had drooled a puddle of spit onto her baby sister to use as lube. From Tiff's university experience, she knew her shaft was a bit too thick to take dry, especially for an anal virgin.

"Mmn, show me how you'll do on your college entrance exam Ann..." teased Tiff, bumping her cock against little sister's tight backdoor. The subtly raised vein on the top of her dick pulsed rapidly for a moment as she felt the smooth skin against her cocktip. This was it... she was about to finally get a taste of Ann's perfect ass. Tiff couldn't wait any longer. She shifted her glans around, gathering up a wad of her saliva, and began to gently push her hips forwards.

"J-Just relax Ann, hnn... you're tight... AH!"

Ann, who was scribbling just prior, dropped her writing utensil and drew a sharp breath, glaring back over her shoulder for a brief moment as the bulging head of her sister's cock popped into her unforgiving ass. She groaned, not sure about the uncomfortable sensation, but picked up her pencil.

"You alright?" asked Tiff, standing behind her sister with her member plugged into Ann's socket. She let go of Ann's butt, letting the cheeks slap closed around her shaft, and moved her hands to her sister's trim waist.

"I'm... not sure. I don't really know..." answered Ann.

"Well, I'm sure you won't make any more mistakes then. Have you finished the next problem?"

"I think so, yes. Here." Ann held her work over her shoulder so that Tiff could read it. There was a long dark pencil mark across part of the page, the remainder of the shock that Ann felt when her orifice had spread wide. The older sister scanned it for a moment, finding it slightly hard to concentrate with her sensitive parts gripped so firmly. But still, she made her assessment in a few seconds.

"No, no, that's all wrong... not the right approach. I see at least three mistakes here!"

"What!? But I thought..." complained Ann.

"Sorry... why don't you just move to the next question, I'll walk you through that one later. I'm a little b-busy... with... this..."

Tightening her grip around Ann's hips, Tiff leaned forwards, taking her time. Her foreskin was forced back as she sent three more inches of her hardened rod into Ann's sweltering depths. She moaned loudly, the exposed cleft of her glans hit with full-on stimulation.

"K-Keep it down Tiff... ahh, I'm trying to work...," said Ann, her voice filled with nervous emotion and frustration.

Tiff looked down at her progress, and noticed something unexpected. There on the floor, between her sister's spread feet, were a few dark rings of moisture. As Tiff watched, a drop fell from Ann's exposed snatch, revealing a dampness tied to the younger sibling's sequestered arousal. It hit the carpet and splashed outward, the clear liquid beading on the fibers before soaking in. She could smell it now, the ripe scent of a juicy pussy. Suddenly, it became very hard for Tiff not to unleash her full length on Ann's ass. Straining to hold back, she found herself gripping harder at her sister's sides.

"A-Ann... how is that question going for you?"

"It's uh... it's not so bad..."

Ann stared unblinking at her equations, trying to find an answer. But she could also feel a nagging arousal that hadn't left since she'd started working. Each time she tried to ignore the feeling it grew stronger. The initial discomfort of anal penetration had worn of now that she'd had time to adjust. It was difficult to comprehend... but something about Tiff's cock holding her anus open now made her feel full... full and hungry for more. Ann shuddered and returned to the mathematics, finding that she'd almost reached a solution.

"Here... it's done, look," said Ann a minute later.

"Hmmm," Tiff said, leaning forwards and trying not to accidentally push deeper into Ann. She squinted at the small, shakily-printed handwriting.

"It's close... but you forgot the last step. Partial credit, I'd say you get about... two more inches." Tiff giggled as she lurched forwards and plunged her throbbing shaft a little deeper.

"HAaaH!" squealed Ann shrilly and lost her pencil again.

It was only two more inches, but there was a threshold there. Where before Ann could partly ignore her sister's invasion, now it was undeniable. With Tiff's cock halfway in, her shaft nearly reached its maximum thickness, pressing firmly on Ann's velvety inner walls. Struggling, she retrieved her pencil and started the next problem. There were only a few more.

Tiff heard a cascade of fluids spatter dully against the floor. Ann's rectum was gripping her hard, massaging the delicate nerves in her penis.

"Stop... squeezing like that Ann... you'll..."

"I'm not... squeezing... I'm working! Your stupid cock is just too big!"

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers