A Tale of Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers

She moaned in her sleep, and her legs twitched slightly and pulled apart. Accepting the invitation, I ran my tongue down into the folds of flesh and beyond. Her legs fell wider apart and I pulled back for a moment to examine this new vision. I'd never seen a woman's vagina before and I stared at it in wonder. I noticed how the flesh folded and gathered at the sides, and the hint of pink buried deep in the middle, and I lowered my head again and kissed her all around the edges. Then my tongue darted out and pushed its way through the folds and on into the pinkness, and then further down till it was deep inside her.

Suddenly mother squealed and opened her eyes. For a moment she looked at me shocked and surprised, and then her face softened into the warmest of smiles.

"Don't stop baby," she whispered, as I raised my head. "Don't ever stop ... please!"

And so I lowered my mouth once again began to kiss and lick and probe at her cunt.

I suppose I was pretty inexperienced but it didn't seem to worry her. What I lacked in skill I guess I made up for in enthusiasm, and only once or twice did she guide me to the jewels in her crown, and encourage me to lick them and mould them, and suck them up into my mouth. Within a few short minutes her body was jolting and heaving in my face, and she screamed so loudly I though I was hurting her.

After that she pulled my sticky wet mouth up and on to hers, and lifted and manoeuvred my body till I was lying on top of her.

"I guess we've come so far," she whispered in my ear. "It's too late to stop now."

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant, and I pulled my head back and gave her a quizzical look.

"You want me baby?" she said simply. "You want to fuck mummy?"

"Oh yes ..." I breathed, my cock jumping at her use of that word.

As my wet mouth returned to hers, she reached down for my cock and without any preliminaries slipped it between her legs. It was an astounding feeling entering a woman for the first time, and it was made so much more erotic and exciting by the knowledge the woman I was fucking was my own mother.

"Do it to me baby," she cried. "Fuck me baby, fuck mummy!"

I guess she was already pretty hot when I entered her, and it didn't take much for her to be panting and screaming at me and forcing me deep as I could go.

"Dirty little boy!" she wailed. "Fucking your mummy. Dirty, dirty little boy."

"Yes mummy," I whispered back to her breathlessly. "I'm a dirty boy. Doing it to my mummy ... fucking my mummy!"

"Oh God!!" she screamed, "I'm cumming ... I'm cumming. Give it to me baby ... squirt it in my cunt! Cum in me ... cum in mummy!"

Her back arched and her fingers tore into my shoulders, and she screamed and wailed in ecstasy, and I though for a moment she was going to rip me apart. But the thought only lasted for a second, because I too reached my climax, and as I pumped and pumped my milky white fluid deep inside her, my roars of joy mixed with her cries of pleasure.

My relationship with mother continued in this way for another six months, and we both experienced a joy and satisfaction beyond our wildest dreams. I know incest is wrong - very wrong - but unfortunately it's also very exciting and very erotic, and neither mother nor I had any desire to stop what we'd started. I'm not going to try and justify what we did, these things happen in the world.

However things changed in November of that year, when Father died suddenly.

*

To be continued ...

(Part two to follow shortly (The Taking of Julia) in which mother and I take our revenge on Julia by forcing her to become our sex slave!)

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers