A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

When Jessi emerged from her bathroom, my train of thought was brought to a halt, but not for the reason that I had expected. Without really thinking deeply about it, I had just assumed Jessi was changing into her cat costume from Halloween, since she had said she would wear it the next time we were together. However, that assumption was wrong - when she came back into the main room of her studio apartment, she was wearing an oversized gray t-shirt and yoga pants.

Even the socially awkward young blonde was able to read my surprise. She walked over to where I sat, leaned down to kiss me, which momentarily gave me a view down her shirt sufficient to see she was not wearing a bra, and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I'm sorry it is not the cat costume," she told me as she stood in front of me and stared up into my eyes. "I was going to, but I don't think I am up to it tonight."

"I understand, Jessi," I told her. "Do you want me to go?"

"No!" she blurted out, a scared look crossing her face.

"I mean," she said, after regaining control, "you can if you want to, but I would like for you to stay, at least for a while."

Taking her other hand, I drew her to me for a kiss. When we broke apart, I told her I wanted to stay.

"Great," she beamed. "But can we just lie down and snuggle a bit? I have never really done that before, so..."

The petite blonde trailed off, her cheeks turning scarlet as she gazed in to my eyes.

I was both relieved and disappointed. I was relieved because I knew she still needed time to relax, and I knew I would have been worried about her if we had done anything else; I was disappointed because I could not be in the same room with her and not think about her talented mouth, her tight pussy, her perfect breasts, and her amazing erotic energy. It did not help that she had (perhaps inadvertently) given me a look down her shirt at her lovely breasts, or that her yoga pants left little to the imagination about her pussy or her derriere.

"Do you want to watch TV?" I asked, not sure why I asked her that as I was not really much of a fan of most TV programming.

"Nah," she replied, pulling me toward the bed. "I just want to be... well... comforted."

"I will do my best," I assured her with a smile. However, I knew I would take my best behavior to keep our contact at "comforting".

Jessi turned off the lights and turned on some LED candles as I approached the bed. It was then that I realized we had a small problem.

"I did not bring anything to wear to bed," I informed the pretty blonde.

Jessi lay down on her queen-sized bed, lit softly by flickering LED lights, and smiled at me.

"Just your underwear will do fine," she grinned.

Ceding her point, I stripped to just my briefs. As I did so, Jessi turned her back to me. I climbed in to her bed, maneuvered close, and "spooned" her. I began rubbing her thigh and side, slowly extending the area rubbed from her shoulder to her calf. The petite blonde emitted a sound that could best be described as a cross between a sigh and a purr as I rubbed her.

"Oh," she sighed. "Now that is comforting."

My response to that was to brush her hair off the nape of her neck and began planting kisses all over it. The slender body next to me shivered and a low moan interrupted the sighing/purring sounds.

"Mmmmm," Jessi moaned. "That is comforting in a whole different way, Mr. Warner."

I marked but decided not to dwell on her switch to calling me "Mr. Warner." I was not sure it meant anything, so rather than overthink it, I decided just to let it go and not worry about it.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I rubbed her side, from calf to shoulder, and kissed her neck. Neither my hands nor lips ventured elsewhere, other than an occasional rubbing and squeezing of her delicious behind. For her part, Jessi seemed very relaxed. Yes, sometimes the kisses on her neck would make her shiver and moan, but mainly she seemed to just enjoy the rubbing.

I had just planted a particularly long kiss on her neck when Jessi turned over to face me. Since I had been rubbing her hip at the time, her turn caused my hand to drag across her groin. The contact had been brief, but I was quite certain I had felt a warmth, and maybe even moisture, around her vulva. I sniffed, trying to see if my nose might be able to verify her arousal, but I could not smell anything other than her perfume. What did confirm her state of arousal was her small, hard nipples straining against the t-shirt as it caught under her body when she turned and stretched tight across her chest.

"I think I want something more than comforting now," she suggested as her fingers trailed along the side of my face.

I moved my hand from her hip to her butt and pulled her pelvis tightly against mine as I kissed her. Our tongues eagerly pushed against each other, but I let her win and felt the satisfaction of letting her active tongue - which I knew to be quite talented - exploring my mouth. While she did so, I moved my hand from her butt to up her side and then to her breasts.

I played with her nipples through the fabric of her shirt for a while before Jessi decided she wanted more. She sat up, stripped off the t-shirt, and lay down on her back. I immediately latched on to one nipple with my mouth while my hand sought her other modest but nicely rounded breast. While I did that, I felt her wiggling out of her yoga pants.

Realizing that I now had access to her pussy, I trailed my fingers from her breast to her shaven genitals. Just slipping my fingers between her labia revealed that she was well aroused - it also caused her to moan and wiggle her slender yet nicely curved hips. But as I moved my fingers up to her clit, causing her to thrust her pelvis upward, I had another idea.

I scooted down the bed, kissing my way from nipple to navel. Jessi clearly knew what I intended, because she spread her legs wider as I climbed between them. She also intertwined the slim fingers of each of her hands in my hair as she gently, but firmly, nudged my head down between her legs.

I kissed all around her pussy, licked and nibbled on her labia, pushed my tongue into her vagina, and stroked the smooth skin of her thighs with my fingers. I purposefully avoided her sesntive clit, however.

"Lick my little clit, Mr. Warner," she begged as she tried to use her hold on my hair to position me over it.

I flicked my tongue against her clit, and was rewarded with a moan and her pelvis thrusting upward. But I wanted to tease her a bit more, so I went back to licking everything but her most sensitive area.

"Please lick my clit," she whined. "Please, Mr. Warner, make your little slut cum."

I gave in to her begging and attacked her clit with my tongue, lashing it from side to side, then flicking it. While doing so, I reached my hands up to her pert breasts and began rolling and pinching her hard nipples. Remembering that sucking on her clit as well as licking it had brought her to climax quickly the last time I went down on her, I gave her one last lick before I sucked on her clit and mashed it between my lips.

"God, that feels good," she started to say before the last word was reduced to a guttural, "uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh..." sound. Grabbing my hair tight, she thrust her groin up against my lips and stiffened.

Unlike when I had licked her pussy when we were together before, this time I did not let up when she climaxed. I continued sucking and licking her clit while now squeezing her firm breasts. I knew from that time before that Jessi was capable of having a more intense orgasm, and I had decided to make sure she received one from my tongue.

As I continued to assault her clit, Jessi's body remained rigid with her pelvis arched off the bed. However, now she was shuddering every few seconds and her breathing had grown heavy and ragged.

"Oh Fuck!" she yelped when I lightly nibbled on her clit.

Jessi's delicate fingers tightened painfully in my hair as she rhythmically grunted the word "fuck." Then she pulled my head up away from her most sensitive of areas, clamped her slender legs around my torso, and arched her entire upper body, the back of her head pushing against the bed. Her face reddened and a sheen of sweat shone on her firm breasts.

I pulled against her grip on my hair, determined to keep licking her, but I stopped when she whimpered, "Please, no more. Too much."

As I relaxed, Jessi began to do so as well. She maintained her grasp on my hair, but it no longer hurt. After a few seconds, her body went limp and she seemed to sink into the bed. Pulling gently, she urged me to crawl up her until we were face-to-face. The pretty blonde, her eyes shining, moved her hands to the back of my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

"That was fantastic," she purred when we broke the kiss, a satisfied smile making her still flushed face look heartbreakingly beautiful.

"I wanted to give you a big one again," I told her as I sat up.

She half-closed her eyes and shook her head slightly before saying, "That's what I figured, but I can't. The second one was too much. I think I would scream if you touched my pussy right now."

"Sorry, Jessi," I apologized. I certainly had not intended to cause her any discomfort.

"Don't be - I am very happy," she assured me. "I just had to stop."

I nodded, unsure what else to say.

Jessi closed her eyes, the satisfied smile back on her face, and sighed.

"So, what can I do for you, lover?" she asked, her eyes still closed.

Knowing she would not be ready for sex for a little while, I knew exactly what I wanted. However, I was not sure I should ask her. Her evening had been rough, and I thought it would be best to pamper her.

"You do not need to do anything for me," I explained. "I want to make you happy."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, then she opened her eyes and said, "I told you I am happy. And I would be even happier with your hard cock in my mouth, Mark"

"Are you sure?" I inquired, noting her switch back to my first name.

Jessi fixed those intense blue eyes on me and stared, but did not speak. I was somewhat surprised that I still found it disconcerting when she held my gaze too long, but I did.

"Ok, you are sure," I conceded, but my quirky blonde continued to stare

"What?" I asked, knowing she wanted me to do or say something.

"You have to ask me, Mark," she instructed. "A girl likes to be wooed."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, prompting Jessi to break her stare, laugh at me, and reach up and run her hand through my hair.

"Last time you told me to ask you, but you ended up wanting to be commanded," I reminded her.

"Okay, so maybe wanting to be wooed is new for me," she admitted, "but it would mean a lot to me."

Wanting to please her, I decided to go along and said, "Please suck my cock, Jessi." This time, I was the one who locked eyes with her.

Beaming at me, the sexy blonde asked, "How do you want me to do it?"

My teasing reply of, "With your fantastic lips," was met with another stare.

I sighed and told her, "I'll lie down and you do whatever is comfortable for you."

As I lay down on my back, the twenty-year-old woman bent forward, pulled down my briefs, and started sucking my rapidly hardening shaft from the side. While she licked and sucked my erection, I rubbed her back and played with her hair, enjoying the feel of her soft lips and active tongue on my sensitive manhood. After a minute or so of sucking, Jessi tried to take more of me inside of her mouth, but she kept gagging. I was a little surprised by this - form how easily she had gone all the way down on me last time, I had concluded she must have had almost no gag reflex.

After several unsuccessful attempts, Jessi sat up and declared, "That's not gonna work."

"It felt really great to me," I assured her, but the pretty blonde was already changing positions.

Crawling between my legs, she planted a kiss on my stomach before moving down and sucking my rock hard manhood deep back into her mouth. After applying mind blowing suction for a few seconds, Jessi started to bob her head up and down, increasing the suction even more as she did so. And while what she had been doing before had felt great, it paled in comparison with her efforts now.

As she sucked up and down me, Jessi's soft blonde hair fell down around her face and onto my abdomen, tickling me. The sensation was exquisite and maddening at the same time. I reached down and brushed her hair back with both hands, keeping my hands on her head to prevent her hair falling back down on my sensitive skin.

After a few minutes of intense sucking, during which time Jessi had been looking up at me from time to time but not maintaining continuous eye-contact, as she had done the time before, she stopped with a little over half of my penis in her mouth and again applied heavy suction to it. Her vivid blue eyes locked on mine, and I was struck by how incredibly sexy the young woman looked, her lips stretched wide around me, her cheeks hollowed by the suction.

With a wink, she began working her stretched lips down my shaft. I nearly exploded when she pushed past her gag-reflex (which seemed greatly reduced in this position) and the head of my penis popped into her throat - I did not know if I would ever grow used to the sensation of Jessi deep-throating me. I lifted my hands off her head, letting her hair fall back around her beautiful face and onto my abdomen. I did not want to be tempted to hold her head too long, like I had the first time she had taken me all the way down.

Jessi shook her head, sending incredible sensations along my hard manhood, as well as through my abdomen as her hair shimmied across my skin. I knew I would not last too much longer, given the combination and intensity of the stimuli.

"Jessi, I am going to finish soon," I warned her.

The pretty blonde responded by pulling her head back until just the head of my penis was in her mouth, and just the very tips of her hair were brushing across my quivering stomach. Grasping the sheet on either side of me to keep from grabbing her head, I arched my back, shoving my hips up as the suction on the sensitive tip became too much. Following my cue, Jessi swallowed me to the root again. I felt my penis twitch and semen spurt out of it deep into the blonde's throat, and I was amazed when she was able to keep me in long enough for me to completely finish.

When I was spent, Jessi let my now flaccid penis fall from her mouth. She smiled at me as she tried to catch her breath. Then she crawled up over me and kissed me long and deep before lying down beside me.

"That was very nice, Mark," she told me as she snuggled against my side.

"I think that is what I am supposed to say, Jessi," I pointed out.

"I mean it was nice instead of rough," she explained. "I liked it that way."

"So did I, honey," I said, the term of endearment slipping out before I was really aware I was going to say it.

Jessi sighed, adjusted herself so that she could rest her head on my chest, then murmured, "I like that too, Mark."

I raised my head and kissed the top of her head. Sighing again, my blonde lover lazily ran her hand up and down my chest.

"Should we blow out the candles?" I asked her sleepily, forgetting for a moment they were LEDs.

"They are fake, sweetie," she told me softly, and I tried to remember what we were talking about, but then I realized I was too sleepy to care.

***

I awoke in the night to a dark room. Jessi had evidently turned off the LED candles after I fell asleep. However, enough light came in through the blinds on her front window that I was able to see the petite, blonde, still naked, sleeping beside me.

I tried to remember the dream I had been having before I woke up, but it flitted away as I endeavored to recall it. All I knew was that I had an erection and I very much wanted to slide it inside of my sexy bedmate.

"Jessi, wake up," I called softly as I started rubbing her bare breasts and soft nipples while kissing her neck.

The sexy blonde beside me started to moan softly, but I did not realize she was still asleep, or at least mostly asleep. I began kissing from her neck to her hardening nipple, even as I slid my hand down between her legs and started to tease her labia. Jessi moaned louder and began to move her hips as if she were matching the thrusts of a penis inside of her. Taking that as an invitation, I slid two fingers inside her vagina, which was beginning to grow damp.

Jessi moaned louder and opened her eyes, then all hell broke loose. Before I knew what was happening, the petite blonde sat up, screamed, and pushed me away from her. Her blue eyes were wide with fear and she was starting to hyperventilate as she scooted away from me.

"Jessi, honey," I tried to reassure her. "It's me, Mark - Mark Warner."

"Get away from me!" she shrieked, tears streaming down her face as she punched me square on my jaw.

I was startled when she struck me, but it did not really hurt. In fact, even as I was trying to calm Jessi, it occurred to me that her punch thrown in fear hurt quite a bit less than Jessika's allegedly playful punch to my arm two days prior.

"Jessi, it's Mark," I told her again, and I saw recognition reach her eyes.

"Mark," she cried, and then she was hugging me, her head against my chest as sobs wracked her slender body.

A knock at her door startled us both, and she screamed again as a male voice called out, "Are you okay, Jessica."

Jessi actually chuckled through her tears and called back, "I'm fine Colton. I just woke up startled."

"You sure?" the voice called back, and even through the door I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Yes - I am fine, thanks," Jessi assured him, a smile playing across her lips as she did so.

"Is that guy here?" the voice - Colton - demanded, and I thought I understood Jessi's amusement.

"Everything is fine, Colton," she replied. "Really. Go back to bed."

"Okay, but I am right here if you need me," the voice said.

"Good night, Colton," Jessi told him, shaking her head as she tried not to laugh.

However, as she turned to look at me, Jessi gave in to her obvious amusement and snickered, but then she grew serious.

"I am so sorry, Mark. I didn't know who you were when I woke up," she explained, her eyes begging me to understand. "I have never woken up with a man in my bed before. I have gone to sleep with some, but they have never been there when I woke up."

"It's okay, Jessi," I assured her. "And I should have made sure you were really awake before I started anything."

"So that was real - you kissing me and your fingers in me?" she asked.

"So, what was that all about with your neighbor Connor? He seemed to know someone was here, and I do not think he liked that," I pointed out, trying to change the subject.

"His name is Colton, and he is a sweetheart," she informed me as she stared me down.

"So, you two are not..." I began to inquire, but Jessi put her fingers to my lips and shook her head.

"He is my neighbor, and that's all. He may want to be more than that, but he is not," she explained. "Besides, for the last several months before you I had only been with women."

I stared at Jessi, speechless.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, a look on her face similar to the one when she had almost told me that she might loved me. "Why did I say that?"

"What do you mean 'with women'," I blurted, finally able to formulate words.

"I told you, Mark," she sighed, "I can only really connect with other people through sex. Guys weren't working, so I tried something different. I learned women were even harder for me than men. End of story."

"So, your bi-sex...," I started to ask, but Jessi shook her head and interrupted me.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers