A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"I don't want to talk about that. Besides, I'm not going to let you change the subject," the young blonde scolded as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me with blue fire dancing in her eyes. "Were you groping me in my sleep?"

"Jessi, you are the one trying to change the subject now," I accused, not willing to give in yet.

"Not really, Mark," she snapped. "Were you groping me in my sleep, yes or no?"

"Yes," I admitted sheepishly, realizing that she would shut down any other conversation at this point, especially one she did not want to have. "But in my defense, I thought you were more awake then you were."

"And I didn't know who you were when I freaked out, so I guess that makes us even then," she declared.

"You did punch me," I pointed out, even though it had not really hurt.

It was her turn to look sheepish as she said, "I don't recall that," and glanced away.

"Maybe we both made some mistakes and should just drop it and do something we will both enjoy," I suggested with a wink.

"Are you saying, Mr. Warner, that even after causing me to wake up in fear for my life, and then interrogating me about me sex life, that you want me to let you fuck me?" she asked, and even in the near dark I could see that her eyes were now bright with amusement instead of anger.

"Well, when you put it like that..." I started to agree, but the pretty blonde stopped me with a kiss.

"I won't let you fuck me right now, Mr. Warner" she said, as she lay back on the bed and stared up at me. "But will you make love to me, Mark?"

"Yes," I whispered with a smile and moved between her now open legs. As I positioned myself to enter her, I leaned forward and kissed her long and hard. We were still kissing when I slowly slid my renewed erection inside of her soft, warm wetness. As I did so, I was amazed all over again at her tightness. But I was not worried about climaxing too soon - I already could tell that this was going to be something extraordinary.

Jessi moaned and held me tight with both her arms and her legs as I slowly but relentlessly pumped in and out of her, alternating between kissing her mouth and he soft, supple neck.

"Oh Mark," she moaned. "God that feels good."

"You feel wonderful, Jessi," I told her, pushing myself up so I could look into her eyes.

Jesse smiled, and then closed her eyes and moaned before drawing me down for another long, passionate kiss. I closed my eyes, and as our tongues played with each other, I thrust as deep in her as I could and her fingernails raked my back. When our lips parted and our eyes opened, we were both breathing even harder than before. Our eyes locked, and I began to thrust faster.

"Oh yes," Jessi breathed, arching her neck and closing her eyes again.

"Mmmm, God yes!" she moaned.

I was concentrating so much on what Jessi was feeling and how she was reacting that my own impending climax snuck up on me. Suddenly, I realized I was not going to able to hold off any longer, and I quickly and firmly thrust three times before pushing into her pussy as far as I could and exploding.

Luckily, those last three thrusts, along with my spurting shaft buried deep inside her, pushed Jessi over the edge as well. She buried her face in my shoulder and moaned, her slim body shuddering as her limbs squeezed me even tighter than before.

We held each other tight, our bodies slick with perspiration, as our breathing calmed and we relaxed. After several minutes, Jessi released her hold on me and lay back, a smile on her flushed, elfin face. I remained on top of her and in her as I lowered myself down and kissed her enticing lips. When the kiss broke, we smiled at each other, and Jessi swept a few strands of damp hair from my forehead.

"That was wonderful, Mark," she sighed, and I saw tears leak from the corners of her eyes.

"Are you okay, Jessi," I asked, wondering why she was crying.

"I am by far more than okay, sweetie," she told me. "I never thought I could feel like this."

I reached out and stroked her face, and the pretty blonde smiled again and kissed my fingers.

A few minutes later, I had rolled off of Jessi and the petite young woman had turned on to her side, her back to me. I put my arm around her waist, pulling her close as she sighed contentedly and pushed back against me.

"Goodnight, Jessi," I whispered in her ear as sleep began to overtake me once again.

"Goodnight, Mark," she murmured.

Just before I drifted off to sleep, I thought I heard her whisper, "I love you, Mr. Warner," but then it again, it might have been a dream.

***

I woke Saturday morning to Jessi snuggling against my chest. I was lying on my back in Jessi's bed, and the young blonde lay beside me. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair as she planted small kisses on my chest. Smiling at me in the soft morning light, she began to lick one of my nipples even as her hand snuck between us and started to play with soft penis.

However, after a few minutes, I became quite aware that I was not going to be able to reach anything but a partial erection. The sheer amount of sex I had experienced over the course of the last week, between the lovely, curvaceous brunette, Jessika, and my sexy yet awkward little blonde beauty, Jessi, had apparently caught up with me.

"I do not believe that I am going to able to achieve an erection," I admitted to Jessi, and I was surprised when her response was a giggle.

"What?" I demanded, a bit more harshly than I had intended.

"Don't be mad, Sweetie," the blonde pleaded. "It's just that no one else I know talks the way you do. It was endearing when I was in your class, but it is a little funny when I am lying here naked with you."

"What should I have said then," I asked, still a bit annoyed.

"Well, you could've said "get hard" instead of "achieve erection," she snickered, "but I wouldn't say you 'should've' said it that way. Then you wouldn't be you, and I like you."

I sighed, and I again wondered if I would ever understand the young woman beside me. Not only was there a generational gap, she was one of the quirkiest people I had ever met.

"Anyway," I finally said, picking up my previous thread of conversation. "I doubt I will be able to "get hard" again soon. I need more time to recover."

"Yeah, that can happen to older guys" Jessi agreed, obviously still in the mood to tease me. "But you make up for it in many, many ways. You are by far the best lover I have ever had."

I was on the verge of asking her if that included women she had been with, as she had let that information slip in the middle of the night after she had awakened screaming. However, I held my tongue, at least for speaking, and I kissed her instead.

As we kissed, I rolled over so that we were both on our sides facing each other. Then I slid my left hand down her torso and her thighs, before moving it between us and finding her damp pussy. As I slid a finger inside of her, Jessi broke our kiss, locked her intense blue eyes on me, and bit her lower lip as she moaned.

"Mmmmm" she moaned, "that feels good."

Without replying, I maneuvered her so that she was lying on her back beside me. Then, while licking her enticing nipples, I pulled my finger from her clinging wetness and brought it up to her mouth. Jessi clearly knew what I wanted, because she sucked and licked my finger clean as soon as it was within her reach.

I then trailed my fingers down from her lips, tracing the contours of her chin and neck before working them down her torso and back to the warmth of her pussy, all while continuing to tease and torture her now hard little nipples with my lips, teeth and tongue.

After teasing her by playing with her swollen labia for a few seconds, I slipped my middle two fingers into her dripping pussy. Jessi arched her back and pushed her groin up, forcing my fingers to slide deeper inside of her tight, inviting wetness, as well as shoving her left breast up against my mouth, all while increasingly frequent moans escaped her parted lips.

As the young blonde settled back down onto the bed, I moved the two fingers inside of her in and out a few times before I maneuvered my hand so that my thumb could rub her clit while my fingers explored her vagina. When my thumb touched her sensitive nub, Jessi again arched her back.

"Fffffuuuucccckkkkk," she moaned as her hips squirmed.

I was leaning over her now, as I had moved my attention to her right breast. Suddenly, Jessi grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to hers for a kiss. I responded by pushing my fingers deep inside of her while also pushing my thumb down on her clitoris. Jessi pulled back from the kiss, her eyes closed and her mouth open, as she began a combination pant and moan. I returned my attention to her nipples, keeping up the pressure of my fingers inside of her pussy and my thumb on her clit.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Jessi managed to get out on ragged breaths.

I knew the young woman was close to a climax, but I had one more trick I wanted to use. I started rubbing her clit again with the tip of my thumb as I hooked my fingers up inside of her and pushed on the upper wall of her vagina, right behind where her clitoris was located.

Jessi grunted a string of incoherent syllables that might have been words, and then her entire body went rigid. Her pussy walls clamped viselike around my fingers, and I knew she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. I glanced up at her face and saw her eyes roll up as more indescribable sounds issued from her open mouth. Then, after several seconds of this, her body went limp, her eyes close, and her mouth went slack. Slowly, I withdrew my fingers from the clenching tightness as I watched her face and listened to her body breathe heavily.

Afraid Jessi had passed out, I reached up to stroke her face and called her name. The young blonde did not open her eyes, but I saw her nostrils flair briefly and she opened her mouth wider. Believing this was an invitation, I slid the two fingers that had been in her pussy into her mouth, and she licked and sucked them clean, just as she had done earlier. After I withdrew my fingers from her mouth, the blonde took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"Mmmmm, Mark," she breathed. "You are incredible."

"I am taking it that was a big orgasm," I asked her, although I thought I knew the answer.

"Oh yes," she affirmed, a contented smile spreading across her lips. "You are going to make me grow used to those, Mr. Warner."

Jessi took another deep breath, then abruptly sat up and pushed me down onto my back. She leaned over and took my mainly soft penis completely in her mouth and began to suck and lick it. However, as I had told her earlier, I was spent, and even the petite blonde's superbly talented mouth could only rouse me to a half-erection.

A look of consternation on her elfin face, the pretty young woman sat up again and stared at me, although this stare lacked the disconcerting quality I knew (and if I admitted it, liked) so well. She appeared to be lost in thought. Then, a mischievous grin spread her pouty lips and the intense light returned to her blue eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Jessi reached down and wrapped her slender fingers around my semi-hard penis and began to stroke it.

"I really do not think that will..." I started to say, but Jessi interrupted me by saying something completely unexpected.

"Would you like for me to suck your cock while another slut licks your balls, Mr. Warner?" she asked, her eyes smoldering.

"Ummm," was all I managed before she continued.

"Or would you like to ram your cock inside of some whore's tight cunt while you shove her face down between my legs, making her lick my clit?" she questioned as my penis started to respond.

This time, I managed to at least say her name, but again she continued on.

"Or, maybe, Mr. Warner, you would prefer to fuck my tight little cunt while making me lick another girl's wet, dripping snatch?"

My head spun with conflicted thoughts even as I moaned and felt my erection come to life in her fingers. While Jessi's words were obviously arousing me, I was also taken aback. Sure, I was not as put off by the language she used as I might have been even a week earlier - Jessika had quickly broadened my experience with vulgar language as means of arousal, as had Jessi to a lesser extent - but this was still beyond what I would have expected, especially from this socially awkward young woman. Furthermore, I was uncomfortable not only because Jessi was using more vulgar language than I had heard from her before, but also because her use of it in the context of talking about the imagined presence of another woman was working so well to bring me to an erection.

"If you came on her face or tits, would you want to see me lick it all off of her, Mr. Warner?" she queried, and I could tell from her quickened breathing that I was not the only one aroused.

"Yes," I whispered, and a vision of Jessi licking my semen off of Jessika's large, round breasts seared into my imagination.

"Fuck, this is wrong," my conscience accused. And I knew it was, but I did not really care. I closed my eyes and let my imagination run free. I saw Jessika pull up the Jessi's delicate face from her breasts and kiss the younger woman's pouty lips as the brunette's tongue sought out remnants of my semen in the blonde's mouth.

"Just minutes ago you were sure you felt something more than lust for this girl," my conscience inserted, as some part of me tried to break my current train of thought.

"And now I feel lust - lust to see her kneeling in front of me, next to the curvaceous Jessika, as both seek to pleasure me with their eager mouths," I thought, shutting down the nagging of my conscience.

Suddenly, I felt Jessi release her grip on my erect shaft, and I sighed, expecting to feel her lips on it now that I was ready for her. Instead, I felt her weight leave the mattress, and as I opened my eyes, I saw her standing by the bed, looking at me with an odd expression on her face, even for Jessi.

"I need a shower," she stated coolly, and she turned and walked to her small bathroom.

And at that, we were back to how we had left it Monday evening, and I started to wonder if it had become too much for her again. However, she did not shut the bathroom door as she had before, nor did she tell me not to wait, and when I heard her turn on the shower, I wondered if she just needed to calm down a bit from what had been going on. If that was the case, I was more than a bit annoyed at her for working me up just to leave me there with no relief.

I was pondering masturbating when Jessi's voice wafted from inside the bathroom, "The shower is ready Mr. Warner - you can join me if you want."

My annoyance evaporated, save for a little regarding her odd communication skills, and I quickly stood and made my way into her tiny bathroom. The shower door was open, and I could see the water cascading over Jessi's slender yet deliciously feminine curves. Stepping in, I discovered there was barely enough room for the two of us.

Jessi, whose back had been to me when I entered, turned and started rubbing a bar of soap and her soapy hands all over my chest. Her eyes met mine in one of her characteristically intense stares, but I thought I saw a hint of anger mixed with lust in those blue orbs. What I did not see was any of the softness from the night before, or even from a few minutes earlier that morning.

The petite blonde methodically washed me all over, including my continued erection; then, without a word, she handed me the soap and put her arms up. I used the soap to wash her, lingering perhaps a bit on her perfect breasts, her shapely rear, and her shaven pussy. Jessi, for her part, never smiled once nor reacted to my touch, save for a hardening of her delicious, dusky pink nipples when I had soaped them up for several seconds. She just stared intensely at me each time she caught my eye.

Through it all, I remained hard and ready, which amazed me, given that less than half an hour prior not even Jessi's expert mouth had been able to arouse my flaccid penis again. I was just wondering where we were going with the shower when Jessi pushed me so that my back was against the back wall of the small stall. She then dropped to her knees and, water from the shower hitting her head and streaming down her face, she locked that cool yet smoldering stare on me again and started sucking on my erect shaft.

"That's two blowjobs each time I have been with her," I thought happily, as I decided to let her take the lead again, as she had done last night.

My sexy blonde lover had other ideas. After just a few seconds, she grabbed my butt with both hands and began pulling my hips forward as she moved her luscious lips down my shaft. Taking that as a clue that Jessi wanted me to take charge, I started thrusting, although I did not do so very forcefully - I was mindful of her coughing fit our first time together when I had held her head too long while she was deep throating me.

However, it soon became clear that Jessi wanted me to be more forceful. She let go of my rear, found my hands, and moved both of them to her head, all while never letting my penis fall from her sucking mouth. She then put her hands over mine, and pushed several times.

"Jessi, I do not know if this..." I started to say, but I trailed off after her lusty, and maybe a bit angry, stare turned to pleading.

Leaving off my doubts, I asked her, "Do you want me to fuck your mouth?" and the lust returned to her eyes as she nodded.

Obtaining a good grip on her head, I began thrusting into her mouth harder, while she continued to suck and lick me. Soon, I was pushing the head of my penis against the back of her throat on each thrust, and Jessi had closed her eyes while I did so. Deep down inside, I wanted to push my shaft all the way in and make her bury her nose in my pubic hair, but I held back. A less primitive, more rational part of my mind convinced me that doing so would be too much.

However, when Jessi opened her eyes, a mix of questioning and pleading filled them. Again she put her hands on the back of mine, but this time she pushed on them much harder. I then knew that the more primitive, less rational part of her mind wanted the same thing as mine did, and on the next thrust, I pulled her head toward my pelvis and my penis slid all the way down until her nose was deep in the dark hair of my groin.

It was as I stood there, my eyes locked on Jessi's while I held her head tight against me, that I noticed movement below us. Breaking my eyes away from hers, I saw her right hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. In that instance, her insistence on the roughness came into focus for me - she wanted to climax as well, and having me take her mouth in such a fashion would help her do so.

My primitive mind smiled, and soon I was ramming myself in and out of her throat as Jessi, her eyes closed again, was furiously rubbing herself. Still, I did not completely give myself over to my urges. I made sure she could catch her breath each time I pulled her head back, and I never kept my shaft lodged down her throat long enough for her to run out of air.

After several minutes, I was close to climaxing and I thought Jessi was too. But, as much as I would have liked to have made sure she finished first, I was now quite sure I would. With a growl, I pulled Jessi's head up until only about an inch or so of my shaft was in her mouth and then, holding her head still, ejaculated. After a relatively strong first spurt, the few that followed were mere dribbles. The last week had drained me dry, and I suspected I would need at least a couple of days before I was ready for more.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers