A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

Jessi opened her eyes and stared up at me as she swallowed what little semen I had given her, then she sucked my softening penis into her mouth and down her throat and closed her eyes again. Holding it there, she assaulted her clit even harder, while bringing her left hand to her left breast and pinching and twisting her nipple. Seeing her do that, I reached down to her right and did the same thing. Jessi looked up at me briefly, her nose pushed against my groin, but her eyes were unfocussed.

Then, as her body shuddered, the blonde pulled her head back and let my now almost completely flaccid manhood free. Grabbing my waist, she buried her face against my hip, coughing lightly as she climaxed. I gently stroked her wet hair as her breathing regularized, but she made no move to let go of me. We stayed like that for some time, the hot water becoming lukewarm. And then, without a word, she stood up, turned her back to me, and buried her face in her hands as the now cool water cascaded down her.

"Are you okay, Jessi?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder. She straightened her head up and nodded, then shrugged off my hand.

"I just want to stay in the shower a bit longer," she said flatly, and I knew she had withdrawn again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers