A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I attacked her clit with my tongue, I reached up with both hands to grab on to each of her large breasts, massaging them as well as teasing her thick nipples.

"Don't... don't stop... Gonna cum..." She moaned, which was my cue to stop.

I pulled my head away from her grasping hands, and I again moved up so I could sink my shaft inside of her wetness. Jessika, who had whimpered when my tongue had abandoned her clitoris, now grasped me with her legs and held me in place inside her.

"Fuck me... please... please... fuck me... please..." she begged.

And I did, although her strong legs griping me tight and keeping me inside of her limited the strength of my thrusts. However, the curvy brunette did not seem to mind. She reached up, grabbed my shoulders, and pulled me down so that our now sweaty bodies were pressed together. Then she grabbed my hair yet again and pulled me down into a fierce kiss.

When our lips finally parted, she whispered, "Don't you dare pull out again," and wrapped her arms around my torso.

Given how tightly she was holding me against her, I still could only manage short thrusts, so I put all I could into each, and I increased the frequency as well. That clearly pushed Jessika to the edge, and she was moaning almost continuously now, her head thrown back against her bed. Suddenly, her tight grip on me grew even tighter as her whole body tensed. I was expecting a full-body shudder or two, as Jessika usually did so when she climaxed, but she was perfectly still. Had it not been for her squeaks, I might not have known she had reached orgasm.

We lay like that for some time, Jessika's limbs clamped tightly around me. Soon, I realized my erection was lessening, though I had not climaxed. I tried to think of things that would arouse me, even thoughts of Jessi, but nothing was working. Accepting that I was not going to be able recover, I kissed the lovely brunette's inviting lips. Jessika, her eyes still closed, kissed me back and smiled.

Moments later, when the stronger-than-she-looked brunette had released her grip on me, I rolled off of her, pulling out as I did so. We lay side by side for a few more seconds, then Jessika rolled onto her side and looked at me, the smile still gracing her pretty face. She reached over and pushed a strand of damp hair off my forehead, then ran her fingers down the side of my face, ending up at my lips. I kissed her fingers, and she sighed.

"Did you cum?" she murmured.

I thought about telling her that I had, just to make things easier, but I did not want to lie to her.

"I did not," I said, and as she pushed herself up on her elbow to look at me, I continued. "It is okay, Jessika. I am happy to have pleased you. I enjoyed that."

"I did too, Mark," she admitted, "but I want you to cum too. Five to one is not fair."

"I do not think it will be happening, Jessika," I explained. "I think the one is all I can do tonight."

I did not tell her I probably could have reached climax had I stayed inside her the first time. I did not want her to feel bad that I had sacrificed my own finish because I was trying to make it special for her - it had been my choice alone to do that.

"What if I wrapped these lips you like so well around it and suck it for a bit?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"That does sound fantastic, but I think what I need now is some rest," I responded. "That is the danger of having an old man as your paramour."

Jessika, seemingly accepting the situation, lay back down, and soon she was again snuggled against my side with her head resting on my chest.

"It's funny," she said. "It wasn't a problem last week."

"Well, the effect is cumulative," I explained, "and we have had quite a bit of sex in the last week and a half."

"Some of us more than others," she quipped.

Having no response, I began stroking her soft hair. Jessika sighed and closed her eyes.

"That is not going to shut me up, Mr. Warner," she informed me. "But don't stop - it feels wonderful."

"Do you really want to talk about this?" I countered.

"No," she admitted. "But, I want to ask one thing: are you being careful with her feelings?"

"I am trying," I assured her.

"Good," Jessika sighed.

"I really do not think either of us are in danger from her," I stated with what I hoped sounded like certainty.

"I'm sure you're probably right," the lovely brunette beside me yawned. "But is she in danger from you?"

I had been starting to give myself to sleep, but Jessika's comment roused me. I sat up, forcing her to move her head from my chest.

"What do you mean 'in danger' from me?" I demanded.

Jessika sat up as well, and reached out to take one of my hands.

"I didn't mean physical danger. I could've said that better. I was starting to fall asleep, I think," she told me.

"So what did you mean?" I insisted.

"I think it's likely her feelings for you aren't the same as mine," Jessika answered. She seemed to have more to say, but she did not continue.

"And?" I inquired.

"Well, it's just that it seems as likely that your feelings for her might also not be the same as for me," she informed me, after some more hesitation.

When I did not say anything, Jessika added, "I'm not upset by that, although I can see why you might not believe that because of my reaction when we talked about this before. But I thought about it more, and I decided my initial reaction was too harsh. I think I judged you both unfairly. However, I do think one or both of you could get hurt by this, so I still believe you need to be careful, just not for the same reasons I said before."

I briefly pondered asking Jessika about Jessi's emotional withdrawal, as I now believed that what Jessika had said earlier - that women worry that men will think less of them if they engaged in certain types of sexual behaviors - was applicable to the situation with the twenty-year-old woman. However, I thought that might be stretching the brunette's apparent acceptance of my relationship with the younger blonde a tad too far.

"I do not intend to hurt her," I finally responded.

Jessika smiled at me, put her hand on my chest, and pushed until I was again lying on my back. She then returned to her position beside me, her head on my chest. I started stroking her hair as I had been doing before our short-lived misunderstanding, and the curvy brunette snuggled closer.

"I know you don't intend to hurt her," she mumbled sleepily several seconds later, "but good intentions are not always enough."

I did not reply, but I thought about her words for some time after Jessika had drifted off to sleep.

***

I awoke the next morning, somewhat disoriented. I was alone in Jessika's bed, and soft, early morning light was streaming in the open blinds. I did not see the brunette, but I heard humming coming from her closest, and presently she emerged from it was a suitcase, which she put on the other side of the bed from me.

"Good morning sleepy head," she smiled as I blinked at her, trying to clear the sleep from my eyes.

As she came into focus, I could see that Jessika was wearing an oversized t-shirt that came almost to her knees. It was the first piece of clothing I had ever seen her wear that was large enough to completely obscure her breasts. I also noticed that she was not wearing any makeup and that her hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail. I did not think I had ever seen her look lovelier.

"Good morning," I mumbled. "Getting ready to go?"

"Yep, I am," she affirmed. "I am going to try to get on the road by 10:00am."

"What time is it now," I asked.

"A little after 7:00am," she told me.

"I should probably get out of your hair," I suggested as I sat up on the bed, turning so that my legs were off the side.

"Nope," Jessika replied, walking around the bed to my side and stepping between my knees, which she had nudged apart with her legs.

"What are you doing?" I foolishly inquired as she pulled the large t-shirt up and over her head, putting her magnificent breasts just mere inches from my face. The only thing the curvy brunette was wearing now were sky blue silk panties.

"Making our score a bit more even," the Jessika said as she pulled my head against her chest. I took her invitation and feasted on her hardening nipples for some time. Then Jessika pulled back, leaned over, and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I thought a little 'good morning' oral sex might help me get at least a bit closer to leveling our score," she purred as she dropped to her knees, placing her hands on my thighs.

"What score are you talking about?" I asked, even though I thought I knew.

"Our score from last night. It was five to one," she clarified. "We have not been that far apart before. Plus, you did not get a blowjob yet this time."

"You, ummm, did that last night," I pointed out, but Jessika shook her head.

"For like five seconds, maybe," she countered. "You need a real blowjob."

"I am fine," I argued, although I was not sure why I was resisting so much. Part of it was that I did not like the idea of keeping score, and I wondered if another part was that my last act with Jessi had resulted from her thinking she owed me something, and that had not ended well.

"No sir," the brunette said, again shaking her head. "Five to one isn't something I'm comfortable with."

"But it is different for women - you can have more orgasms in the same amount of time than a guy can," I asserted.

"Or we can have none at all if the guy doesn't have a clue," she retorted. "That's definitely not you - you know how to please a woman."

"And I enjoyed doing it..." I started, but Jessika cut me off.

"I enjoyed it more," she contended. "And, I know how it feels to get your partner off several times and be left only having one, or maybe none."

"You do not have to do this," I told her. "I would be fine. I am fine."

"I want to," she assured me, before adding, "And besides, I could give you three blowjobs in a row and still owe you one."

"It is not about keeping score," I pointed, exasperated.

"Why're you arguing so hard against a getting a blowjob," Jessika asked, and I could hear the growing frustration in her voice.

"I just do not want you to feel like this is something you have to do," I explained.

"Sometimes it can be exciting to feel like I have to do something, like I owe it," the brunette commented. "But that's not this. I want to. I wanted to last night, but you convinced me to wait."

I just looked down at Jessika, her gray eyes looking back at me, and shook my head.

"Well, one head says no," the nearly naked brunette teased, "but the other says, 'please suck me.'"

She then grabbed the shaft of my penis, and I was surprised to discover that it was quite rigid. I could not recall ever before having become erect without being aware of it, at least not when conscious.

Slowly, deliberately Jessika moved her now open mouth toward my engorged penis. However, just when I thought she was going to wrap her lips around the head of it, she stuck her tongue out and began licking up and down the shaft. I reached my hand out, intending to run it through Jessika's hair, but she pulled back, locked her eyes with mine, and moved my hands to my side.

"Just relax and enjoy this," she ordered before returning her wet tongue to my upright penis.

After licking all up and down my shaft, kissing and licking all over the head, and even lightly sucking on my scrotum, Jessika slowly sucked my penis into her mouth, looking up at me as she took as much of it in as she could. Then equally slowly, she withdrew until just the tip was in her wet mouth. As she swirled her tongue all around the sensitive head, I fought the urge to reach out and pull her head down just to give me a bit of relief from the intensity of the sensations her tongue was producing.

What followed was over thirty minutes of a mixture of slow, deliberate suction on my shaft; thorough exploration everywhere with her eager tongue; and bursts of intense pleasure when she concentrated on just the sensitive head of my shaft. During that half-an-hour-plus, I reached the edge several times, but Jessika had eased off each of those times. It was exquisite torture. I wanted - no needed - to climax, but I did not want Jessika to stop.

The lovely brunette was in the process of licking and sucking on the now almost too sensitive head of my penis when I reached the point that I could not take any more. I grabbed a handful of her chocolate brown hair in each hand and pulled her head toward me until half my shaft was embedded in her mouth. Jessika did not seem to mind at all - her cheeks were hollowed out by the suction she was applying to my erection, and her smoky gray eyes were locked on mine.

Then, as if she could read my mind and knew what I wanted, Jessika pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth, and again I pulled her head toward me. We continued this pattern for a few minutes, picking up speed as we went, and then I had reached my limit.

"I am going to cum," I advised Jessika.

She immediately pulled back, letting my glistening penis pop free from her luscious lips. Then my curvy paramour closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and stroked my shaft until I exploded. The first gush of semen landed on her forehead and in her hair. The second left a line from her left eyebrow, down across her eyelid and her nose, to her right cheek. The third and fourth, although weaker spurts, left similar gooey white lines crossing Jessika's lovely face, with part of the fourth one landing in her open mouth. For the fifth and the six, I changed position so that both of these now far weaker spurts went directly into her open mouth. After that, only a little more semen dribbled out of me, and this I wiped on her chin.

When she realized I was finished, Jessika swallowed the semen that had landed in her mouth, then used her fingers to clean it off her still closed eyelid. Once her eyelid was clean, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"That was an awful lot of cum, Mark," she laughed, as semen started to drip off her cheeks and chin, landing on her magnificent breasts.

I saw a big glob about to slide off the sexy brunette's right cheek, so I reached out, scooped it up, and then presented my now sticky fingers to Jessika. She immediately grabbed my hand, opened her mouth, and pulled my fingers toward her so she could lick and suck them clean. We repeated this several times as I cleaned her face of my semen and fed it to her. While we did that, I saw her rub what had fallen on her chest into her skin.

When I had wiped off as much as the semen as I could, I leaned down and kissed Jessika. After the kiss, she took my now soft penis and sucked it into her mouth, making sure it was completely clean. When she let it fall from her mouth again, Jessika smiled up at me, but it was a wistful smile.

"I am going to miss you, Mark," she told me.

Then she kissed my flaccid member and said "I am going to miss you too."

***

After we had both cleaned up and dressed, I helped Jessika pack and carried her luggage to her car. Since she still had plenty of time before her 10:00am intended departure time, we went out for breakfast. While we were eating, Jessika happily informed me that sitting was not as much of a problem for her as she had feared.

"I was worried after last night," she said, as she played with the last of her scrambled eggs, "and I'm a bit sore, but I think I'll be fine on the drive."

"I hope so," I told her. "And I hope you have a great time over the holidays."

"I hope you do too, Mark," she smiled sweetly. "But if you do anything with blonde Jessica, be careful of that girl's feelings, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed, and then I steered the conversation back to Jessika's plans.

What I did not mention was that I was a somewhat annoyed that she had brought Jessi up again. But as I did not want to have a disagreement with her before she left, I hid my annoyance as we finished our breakfast and chatted about Jessika's trip and how happy she was to be able to go to her parents' house for the holidays. After we left the restaurant, Jessika gave me a big hug and a quick kiss before she got in her car and drove away. As I drove home, I wondered what my holidays would be like, as I had no idea whether Jessi would or could spend any of them with me.

When I was back at my house, I called Jessi's cell phone and left a voicemail, asking her to call me. Then I booted up my computer and started reading through some short stories and a couple of incomplete novels that I had written back in the early days of my marriage. I had not looked at most of these writings for over a decade, and some I had not looked at for well over fifteen years. My ex-wife, it had turned out, was not at all conducive for my creative process. And even after the divorce, I had never had the courage to look at my own writing again, after so long, until now. I was not completely certain why I had the courage to do so now, but I attributed most of it to my relationship with Jessika. Each time I saw her, I found that I was rediscovering parts of myself, and not just those related to sex.

Three hours later, I took a break because I started to feel hungry. I was surprised how much time had passed. I could not believe how thoroughly reading through my old writing had taken over my mind. It was a great feeling.

As I was eating a sandwich, I realized I had not checked my phone since I had started looking through those old stories. When I did check it, I discovered I had three text messages from Jessika.

The first, which had come in about an hour before, read: "My ass hurts. Sitting isn't fun." The second, which was sent nearly thirty minutes after the first, read: "I had to stop and get up for a bit. I'm never letting you do that to me again if I have to sit for several hours the next day." The third, which was only a few minutes old, was accusatory: "You're NEVER fucking my ass again! This is torture! And you're ignoring me!"

I debated whether to try to call her or to send a text. The text would be easier, but I thought it would be better to call. When Jessika answered the phone, it was clear she knew who it was calling her.

"Never again, Mark Warner," she growled. "My ass is so irritated that I can't sit for more than twenty minutes without wanting to climb out of my skin, and standing or walking isn't much better. I can't believe I let you do this to me."

"If I remember right," I countered. "You asked me to do it."

"I know," she snapped, "but it makes me feel better to blame you."

"I see," I replied, and then made the mistake of chuckling.

"Don't you dare laugh, or you'll never get anything else from me, ever," she threatened, and although I thought she was just venting, I nonetheless made sure not to laugh again.

"I'm sorry..." I started, but Jessika did not let me finish.

"'Sorry' doesn't help me drive," she pointed out. "I still have four hours to go! At this point, I'll not get there until tomorrow."

"I really am sorry, Jessika."

"I know," she admitted, sounding more her normal self. "I just needed to get a little of that out. Thank you for calling."

"I thought you might need to talk," I confessed. "I wish I could help you, though."

"There's a store about thirty minutes away. I am going to try to find something to help," she said. "I just need to get up enough nerve to start out again."

"Okay," I responded, and unsure what else to say, I again apologized.

"It's okay, Mark," Jerssika assured me. "It means a lot to me that you called."

After we said our goodbyes and hung up, another text from Jessika came in: "I was kidding about the 'never again' stuff."

"I am happy to hear that," I texted back. "It was enjoyable."