A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Hi Jessika," I answered the phone.

"I could really use your cock in me right now, Mark," she informed me, absent preamble.

"I hope your parents cannot hear you talking like that," I teased.

"That is why I called so late - my sister didn't go to sleep until five minutes ago," she replied.

"You are in the same room as your sister?" I asked, surprised Jessika would want to do anything in that situation.

"No - I am alone," Jessika assured me. "But the walls are thin. I can hear her snoring. And if I can hear her snoring..."

"She could hear you squeaking," I filled in for her.

"You know, Mark," Jessika snapped, "I could just find some dirty stories online and do this myself if you are going to be an ass about it."

"Or if I were there, I could throw you on the floor, rip off whatever you are wearing, and have my way with you," I replied, which was followed by several seconds of silence, save for the brunette's suddenly noticeable breathing. Finally, Jessika responded.

"What if I said 'no'?" she asked softly.

"You wouldn't say anything - you would be afraid to wake everyone," I told her.

"So I would just let you ravage me," she breathed, "there in my parents' house, help just a scream away?"

"I do not see what other choice you have, unless you wanted them to know that you have become my little slut," I sneered, amazed at my relative lack of self-consciousness about the role I had assumed.

"Would you gag me?" she inquired.

"Would I have to?" I countered.

"Yes," Jessika moaned, "or cover my mouth with your hand."

"So you could not yell for help?" I asked.

"No - so they would not hear me moan and yell and shriek while you fucked me," the sexy brunette whispered, and I could hear the lust in her voice.

Up to this point my penis had only been semi-erect, but the thought of her wanting me to cover her luscious lips with my hand to keep her silent while I fucked her caused me to become quite hard. I eased my shorts down and started stroking my shaft before continuing on with Jessika.

"Or hear you squeak when you cum." I pointed out.

"That would be bad," Jessika moaned.

"Are you finger's in your pussy now, Squeaker?" I inquired.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Are you rubbing your clit too?" I continued.

"God, yes," she whispered.

"And playing with your nipples?" I asked, pushing on.

"Fuck," she moaned. 'Yes... yes... fuck yes..."

"Are you thinking about me fucking your wet pussy from behind, one hand grasping your hair tight while I clamp the other across your mouth?" I went on.

I heard a muffled squeal, followed by a very quiet, "Uh huh."

"You have your hand over your mouth right now while you are rubbing your clit, don't you slut?" I demanded.

The brunette did not answer, however. For several seconds all I could hear was what I surmised was muffled moaning.

"Are you cumming, Squeaker?" I finally asked.

"Y-y-y-yes," she stammered, followed by series of muffled squeaks.

Low moans continued to come through my phone's speaker for a little while after the squeaks ended, during which time I continued to stroke myself. I thought about making myself stop -Jessi had asked me not to do anything - but I wanted to finish what I had started with Jessika.

I began moving my hand faster as I thought of the curvy brunette lying in her bed, climaxing, her hand over her mouth to muffle the tell-tale squeaking. Then I imagined I was there, my erect penis buried inside of the wet warmth of her, my hand clamped over her mouth as she arched her back and held me tight against her while I drove her to orgasm after orgasm.

"Mark," Jessika whispered, and the sound startled me. I had become so wrapped up in my fantasy that I had forgotten she was still on the phone.

"Yes, Jessika," I responded breathlessly.

"Are you stroking your hard cock?" she asked. "Are you close?"

"Yes to both," I replied.

"I wish I could have it in my mouth, she murmured. "I would love to taste your warm, creamy cum right now."

"What if I sprayed it on your face and then fed it to you?" I growled, remembering the streaks of my semen on her lovely face and luscious lips the last time we had been together. "Would you love that?"

"Fuck yes," she purred. "And if some dripped onto my tits, I could push them up where I could like it off."

With a grunt I exploded, ejaculating straight up, making a mess all over my abdomen and my sheets.

"From that noise you just made, Mark," Jessika snickered, "I suspect there would be a lot I could lick up, if I were there."

"Oh yes," I laughed.

"We will have to do that - where you cum all over yourself and I lick it all..." Jessika was in the process of saying when I heard something in the background on her end, and then she whispered, "Shit! I have to go," and the phone went dead.

I was in the process of cleaning up the mess when my phone buzzed with a text.

"My sister came in my room - she had heard something and wanted to know if I was OK. Sorry," Jessika wrote.

"Not a problem, sexy," I replied. "Thank you for the call. I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to you coming back - I will make sure I give you something to lick up."

"I am counting on it," she replied. "And wouldn't it be 'cumming' back? Hahaha," she texted.

"Something like that," I shot back.

"Yeah - something like that. I better go. You are going to get me all wet again, you bad man," she texted.

***

It was nearly 11:00pm when Jessi arrived at my door on New Year's Eve. She had told me that she had to work until 10:00pm and that she thought she would be at my house at 10:30, if not sooner, as she was going to come over directly from her work. When she had not arrived by shortly after 10:30, however, I began to feel a bit anxious. I was relieved when I heard her knock at the door, but it was clear that Jessi was feeling rushed because of her lateness.

"Hi Mark," she said, kissing me quickly as she moved past me into my house, her purple duffle bag in hand.

"Hi Jessi," I replied, as I turned to follow her.

"I'm gonna change real quick," she informed me as she headed down the hall toward my bedroom, not looking back at me at all.

"Okay," I called after her, but my bedroom door was already shut.

As I was not sure how long she would be, I sat on a chair that faced the hallway.

Less than fifteen minutes later, the young blonde emerged into the hallway and rendered me speechless. She was wearing the cat costume she had worn on Halloween, but as in the picture she had sent me more recently, the black corset was modified so that her perfectly shaped breasts were bare. The short black skirt, complete with long, black tail, was as short as I remembered. The tops of her fishnet stockings, which she had not worn on Halloween, were visible beneath the hem of the skirt. Black stilettos added five inches to her height while also accentuating her toned, slender legs.

When I finally tore my eyes away from her body, I saw that the same black cast mask she had worn at Halloween provided her with cat ears and a cat nose, complete with whiskers. However, her own pouty lips were visible beneath the mask, and as she stood there, I could tell they were parted slightly. Her bright blue eyes, encircled by her feline mask, locked on mine. And even from across my living room, the intensity of her stare was palpable.

I stood up, but before I could move toward the sexy blonde, she dropped to all fours and crawled toward me, each movement of her slender body infused with feline grace. As she made her way over the ten feet or so that separated us, her eyes never left mine. It was only when she reached me and knelt up, her hands reaching for the button of my jeans, that I realized I was holding my breath.

As I started breathing again, the young woman at my feet tugged my pants and underwear down, allowing my rigid penis to spring free. With a mewling sound, Jessi started licking all over the head, then up and down the shaft. After giving me quite a bit of attention from her tongue, my blonde kitty rubbed my hard shaft all over her face while emitting a rather arousing imitation of a purr from her throat.

Reaching down, I stroked her soft, blonde hair, which prompted Jessi to rub her face all around my thighs and groin, still purring. It was at that point that I realized what it was we were really doing- she was not just wearing her cat costume; she was being a cat, albeit an incredibly sexy, humanized cat. What I also realized was that although this was all quite exciting, it was very much like what she had done on Christmas Eve, when she had just been wearing the "SLUT" collar. Part of my brain - a part not fixated on the ramifications of what her cat role might entail - tried to point out that as incredible as sex with Jessi had been, there was, as I had previously noted, a fair amount of similarity from one time to the next. But as I did with the warnings my conscience would often give me when I was with Jessi, I forced these thoughts away and gave myself to what I was doing with the sexy young blonde in that moment.

As I petted her silky hair, kitty Jessi again started licking up and down my penis, sometimes with long, slow licks, other times with quick movements of her agile tongue. Occasionally, she would concentrate on the sensitive tip, swirling her tongue around it, leaving it dripping with her saliva. At those times, I pondered pushing her head down, making her take my erection into her mouth, but I restrained myself to just stroking her head as she licked me all over but did not once actually wrap her soft lips around my manhood.

After maybe ten minutes of my blonde pussy cat tongue worshiping my erect penis, I decided to sit down. To my amazement, she moved with me so well that she continued to lick me as I backed up a couple of steps and fell back into my char.

Once I was sitting, my pretty kitty pushed my shaft up, licked down the underside of it in one, long, wet, sensuous motion, and then turned her attention to my scrotum. As her tongue moved across the hair and skin of it, it occurred to me that it was almost as if she were grooming me. I groaned aloud at the thought, and Jessi looked up at me, her eyes shining.

Her attention to my penis and scrotum continued probably another fifteen minutes, and by that point I was needing to climax. Every time the blonde concentrated on licking the head of my shaft, my hips thrust up as I hoped she would take it in her mouth and finish me off. However, as much as I wanted her to do so, I still held back from making her do it. I also wanted to let her do what she had obviously planned out.

As my moans grew louder and my hips thrust up at her more frequently, Jessi suddenly looked at me sharply and her eyes widened in what looked almost like panic.

"Shit," she whispered, the only word she had uttered since coming out of my bedroom dressed as a cat, as she jumped up and ran to my kitchen.

Remaining seated, I turned to watch Jessi as she scurried around the kitchen, looking in my cupboards. She grabbed something out of one and then hurried back into the living room. Kneeling back down in front of me, she placed the item she had retrieved - a saucer - on the floor by my feet, and then she rubbed her head all around my groin and abdomen, mewling,

I petted her soft hair, which again elicited the purring sound. Gently, I moved her head until her mouth was mere inches from my erection. Without prompting, my blonde kitty started licking up and down the shaft again. This time, however, after a couple of minutes of tonguing me, she moved her swirling tongue to the head and then, her blue eyes staring up at me, sucked it into her warm, wet mouth, her stretched lips encircling me just below the head. Her tongue continued to swirl around the sensitive tip as she applied increasing suction.

With a grunt, I bucked my hips up while grabbing her hair and holding her head still. Another couple of inches disappeared between her lips as she closed her eyes and sucked harder. Keeping her head in place with my hand, I started thrusting into her mouth. It did not take long for me to reach the edge, and my intention was to ejaculate into her talented mouth.

Jessi had other ideas. Evidently she knew from my movements, or perhaps from my increasingly frequent moans, that I was close. She opened her eyes, locked them on mine, and moved her head back until again it was just the tip of me inside her mouth. I started to shove it back down, but I was surprised at the amount of resistance I encountered from her, as well as the look of concern in her eyes, so I eased off. When I did so, she pulled her lips off of me and started licking my penis fervently.

"Almost there," I grunted, hoping she would take me back into her mouth. Instead, she rubbed my now achingly hard erection all over her face even as I thrust it against her.

Finally, she took mercy on me and slipped her lips around the head and sucked hard. I groaned as I felt my penis twitch, knowing I would soon be filling Jessi's mouth with what would probably be a huge load of semen, given that I had rested most of the week and that she had kept me aroused so long since she had started licking me.

But just before my orgasm hit, my lovely blonde pussy cat withdrew her lips. She placed the saucer, which at some point she must have picked up from the floor without me noticing, at an angle under my penis. She then wrapped her delicate hand around the shaft and stroked it a couple of times, which was all it took.

The first spurt of semen arched up over the saucer, despite the fact Jessi had it tilted up to try to prevent that exact occurrence, and splattered across her chin, her lips and her cat mask. She immediately moved the dish higher, catching all of the second spurt and the several that followed. When it seemed that I was spent and most of my gooey, white semen was pooled up on the saucer, my blonde pussy cat milked several more drops from the tip.

After she was satisfied that she had everything I had to give, Jessi sat the semen covered saucer on the floor between my feet. Then she gazed up at me, held my eyes, leaned forward using her knees as a fulcrum, and began to lick up everything on the plate while making mewling noises. Despite the fact I had just ejaculated a massive amount of semen, I was still rock hard, and I slowly stroked myself as I watched her lick up the last drops on the saucer.

When the saucer was licked clean, the blonde straightened up, brought the back of her left hand up and used it to wipe the semen from her face, much as a cat might use the back of its paw to clean its face. A few seconds later, seemingly satisfied she had cleaned up everything that had landed on her face and mask, she leaned forward and licked my erection all over. Then, purring, she again rubbed her head on my groin and abdomen.

I lightly pushed her away from me and tried to angle her face up so I could kiss it, but when I leaned down, she changed positions so that my lips met the top of her head. She then proceeded to rub her head on my chin while purring. I chuckled, amazed how far she was taking this whole cat thing. I then stroked her hair, which prompted more purring as she moved her head down to my chest and began to lick.

However, as nice as it was to pet her and have her rub her head on me and lick me, my penis was ready for more. I firmly moved her away from my chest, turned her around so that her back was to me, and pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees, her short skirt riding up enough to show me her completely bare derriere. Pushing up the skirt rest of the way, as well as moving her costume's tail, which I now saw was hooked to a belt that doubled as the waist of her skirt, I exposed her butt and hips. I then pushed her thighs apart far enough I could slip my hand between them and slide my fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Licking up a saucer of cum evidently makes little pussies wet," I teased her, surprising myself with how comfortable these words were for me to say.

The aroused blonde moaned and then made the mewling sound again as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck you now, pussy cat," I warned her, and this time the words seemed less natural and, well, a bit silly, but the young woman moaned even louder and pushed her rear end back toward me.

As I pulled my hand from between her thighs, I pushed on her butt firmly with my other hand, making her crawl forward a couple of feet, giving me room to stand up. When I was standing, I kicked off my jeans and underwear, as well as my socks, and stripped off my shirt. Naked, I knelt behind Jessi, giving each of her shapely cheeks a couple of playful swats while I maneuvered my rigid penis until the tip was poking between her wet labia.

"Ready, kitty?" I asked, and the blonde meowed in response.

Grabbing a hip in each hand, I thrust into her slick pussy, burying myself in her. Jessi moaned, and a shiver ran through her body as I started to thrust in and out of her tight but very well lubricated warmth. As I picked up speed, my blonde pussy cat moaned and mewled, and soon I was pounding into her, my scrotum slapping against her as I hammered home each thrust.

Realizing I had not paid any attention to my blonde kitty's perfect breasts, I reached around, grabbed one in each hand, and kneaded her firm mounds while pinching and pulling on her small but erect nipples. Jessi climaxed shortly thereafter, but she did not break character. After she moaned and shuddered through her orgasm, she mewled softly as I moved in and out of her gripping pussy slowly, waiting for her to recover so I could really start again. And it was not long at all before Jessi, now purring, started rocking forward and backward in what I took to be encouragement to pick up speed again.

"You are one slutty little pussy, aren't you?" I growled. I had not intended to use the word 'slut', or a derivative thereof, with Jessi again, but it had slipped out anyway. What's more, not only did my use of it seem natural in the context, it was clear that the young blonde herself did not mind.

Jessi moaned and meowed and thrust back against me harder. I let go of her breast with my left hand and brought that hand up so I could grab a fistful of her soft blonde hair. When I had a firm grasp, I pulled her head back while I mauled her jiggling breasts with my right hand. I had never been quite that rough with Jessi before, but it was clear she was responding well. Involuntary moans and grunts soon outnumbered her play-acting meowing.

At this point, the blonde was covered in sweat and panting, her heavy breathing interspaced with little grunts. She did not say a word, but I could not tell if she was trying to stay in character or was too aroused to speak. Seeing her arms tremble, I realized she was about to climax again. I leaned forward so that my lips were near her ear, and I whispered, "Cum for your master, little pussy cat."

The young blonde moaned loudly and convulsed before her elbows collapsed and she pitched forward, or would have if I had not still had a grip on her hair with one hand while my other arm supported her weight under her torso. I held her there, every muscle of her body tensed, her vagina clamped around my erection, as she gasped for air.

Then, as quickly as her orgasm had hit, it was over and she went limp. I lowered her to the ground, my still hard penis slipping from her tight pussy. As she lay on the ground in front of me, Jessi's breathing became regular, and the flush of her climax left her face and breasts. After a little while, she sat up, looked at me, and meowed. I laughed, amazed she could so easily get back into character after what sure seemed to be one of her more intense orgasms.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers