A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers

Going to all fours again, she turned to face me where I knelt. Purring once more, she started rubbing on and licking my chest. But then, looking down at my still quite firm erection, she stopped what she was doing.

"Meow?" she vocalized, shaping it like a question.

"I have not," I answered, assuming she was asking about my erection and whether I had climaxed.

My blonde pussy cat smiled, leaned over, and reached around me to pick up the saucer. When she had placed the dish on on the floor beside her, she then bent over my groin and swallowed my shaft, which was still covered in her juices, to the root. I thought about teasing her by pointing out that she was breaking character, but I was not willing to take the chance that my teasing might lead her to stop what she was doing.

And I did not want to stop her - Jessi was in that rhythm where she pulled all the way back until just the head of my penis was in her mouth, then pushed herself down on it so that my entire erection slid into her tight throat in one glorious motion, all while she continued to apply suction to my penis as well as to waggle her tongue against my shaft. I petted her as she performed on me, and I was rewarded with the vibrations of her imitation purr on the portion of my manhood that was down her throat.

"Fuck," I moaned. "I am going to cum!"

The blonde pulled off me, stroking my penis with one hand as she fumbled for the saucer with the other one. Just as the first stream of semen shot from my penis, she managed to move the saucer in front of me, successfully angling the dish to catch it all this time. Like previously, once I was finished spurting, she milked a bit more out of my now softening manhood. Then, before turning her attention to the pool of semen on the saucer, she licked a few drops off the tip of my penis and bathed the whole thing with her wondrous tongue.

Once Jessi was satisfied my penis was clean, she set the saucer down on the floor and, just as she had done the first time, she lapped it all up, licking the plate completely clean in the process. When she was all finished, she looked up at me, smiled, mewled softly, and then rubbed her now messy blonde head all over my legs, groin, abdomen and chest.

I was enjoying the attention from my blonde pussy cat when I noticed the time. It was 11:57pm, just three minutes from the New Year. I quickly stood, took Jessi's hands, and pulled her to her feet. She meowed in surprise, and I turned her toward the clock.

Jessi's eyes widened slightly. She turned and looked me in the eye before pushing me back so that I sat down heavily in my chair. She then climbed onto my lap and turned to watch the clock change from 11:58 to 11:59. We sat in silence that next minute, watching the clock, waiting for midnight.

When the clock read 12:00, we kissed, softly at first, then more deeply. When we both came up for air, Jessi smiled at me as I ran my fingers along her cheek.

"Happy New Year's, Mr. Warner," she breathed.

"Happy New Year's, Jessi," I replied.

"I'm really happy we were able to do the cat thing before New Year's," she said. "It was us from last year, so I wanted to make sure it came first."

"It was wonderful," I told her. "You did a great job staying in character."

"Except when I realized I had forgotten the fucking saucer," the blonde laughed. "Oh, and when I wanted you to cum at the end."

"You will hear no objections from me on that," I assured her, "or on anything else."

"I also forgot my 'SLUT' collar," she admitted. "It is in my bag."

"Maybe you can wear it here in the new year," I suggested.

"I brought a different collar to wear," the young woman said, her tone suddenly serious. "One that is, well, more fitting for what I would like to do next."

"Okay," I said, uncertain what had caused the abrupt change in her mood and unsure what it might mean.

"It fits my resolution for the new year, for the new you and me," she blurted in a rush. "For me to be your slave for New Year's Day, at the least. That's my resolution."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers