A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tightening my grip on her hair, I again, but with more force this time, shoved my erection down Jessi's throat. I did not leave it in long. After maybe a second, I pulled back until just the tip was between her lips, and then I thrust back in even harder. As it entered her throat this time, Jessi made the same sound as the actress in the video had - I can best transcribe it as "gack" - while the man had been using her mouth.

"Is that what you wanted, slut?" I asked, pulling completely out of her mouth for a moment.

"Yes," Jessi whispered. "Of fuck yes. And call me names - worse than 'slut', like 'bitch' and 'whore'."

I nodded and was about to push my penis between her lips again when the blonde held me back and said, "And 'cunt' - call me 'cunt' like in the video."

I just stared at the young woman for several moments, unable to decide what to do. I wanted very much to continue this, to do what we now both wanted me to do, but at the same time, memories of more tender moments we had shared over the holidays poured into my head.

"How can you call her a 'cunt' and fuck her throat?" my conscience asked me. "You claim to feel something for her more than just lust."

But another thought pushed my conscience aside - if Jessika had asked for the same thing, I was quite sure that I would do it, and without the same hesitation (or without as much hesitation, at least). And while my feelings for the brunette were different from my feelings for Jessi, I still cared a great deal for Jessika. And because I cared for them both, there was no reason to hesitate with Jessi when I would not do so with Jessika, or so I rationalized.

My doubts calmed, I growled, "Shut up and open wide, cunt!"

I felt a twinge of guilt, but it was clear from the young woman's reaction that she was very much into the whole thing. Even as I was pushing back into her mouth, the blonde again shivered and moaned.

"I am going to fuck your mouth now, bitch," I told her, eliciting yet another shiver.

And then I was pounding my erection into her mouth and throat, over and over, nearly as hard and fast as I had ever done to her pussy. With nearly every thrust down her throat, the young woman made the "gack' sound, and I found myself aroused by this well beyond what I would have expected. I was also aroused by the streaks of mascara that were starting to run down her cheeks. I knew I should not be - the roughness of what we were doing was making Jessi cry, just as the actress in the video had done - but the experience of seeing her like that was greatly stimulating.

As we continued, there were a few times that Jessi had to push me away to catch her breath, and a couple of times that she coughed up salvia, but like in the video, I quickly shoved my penis back into her mouth, and each time I did so, the young blonde either moaned or shivered or both. It was quite obvious that she was as aroused, if not more so, than I was.

I was growing closer and closer to my climax when Jessi, who had been gripping my thighs with both hands, let go with one hand and began to maul her own breasts. As I watched her pinch and pull at her nipples, I was drawn even closer to the edge. I wondered if she was going to finger herself, and then for the first time I remembered our prior conversation about the bullet vibrator. I almost stopped to ask her if she wanted to get it, but I was too close.

It soon became obvious I was not the only one who was close. Jessi dropped one hand from her breasts and began to rub between her legs, and it was only seconds later that the young woman's eyes rolled up and her body shuddered. As she squeezed one of her breasts very tightly with one hand, she reached up from her crotch with the other and clamped it on my thigh as her body went rigid.

Realizing that my lover was climaxing put me over the edge. I pulled my penis most of the way out and then held the blonde's head still as I ejaculated into her mouth. Jessi, who was now trembling, seemed to realize too late what was happening. Her eyes went wide and she pulled back, letting my penis fall from her mouth as she spit a mouthful of my semen all over the carpeted floor.

"Are you okay," I asked her as she took several deep breaths.

"Yes," she whispered, locking her eyes on mine before continuing in a stronger voice, "Fuck yes! That was incredible."

I smiled down at her and she smiled up at me. I reached down and wiped some semen off her chin. She immediately licked my fingers clean, then smiled at me again.

"I love that you kept your clothes on - that was fucking hot," she told me.

"You just kneeling there, naked, mouth open - that was amazingly hot," I countered.

Jessi beamed up at me, then dropped her gaze to the semen splattered on the carpet in front of her.

"Too bad it is on the carpet - I would love to lick it all up," she said, again looking up at me. "Would you like that?"

I sighed and nodded as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I'm such a nasty little slut," she admitted, scrunching up her nose as she said it.

Suddenly, I wanted very much to do it again - to shove my penis past those lips and down her throat. Realizing that it truly aroused her to the point of being able to orgasm with only minimal direct stimulation, made it even more desirable for me.

"Want to go again?" I inquired, which drew a beaming smile from the blonde.

"Fuck yes," she exclaimed.

"Go get that vibrator then," I suggested.

The blonde stared up at me for a moment, as if she had forgotten all about what she had told me the night before, but then a huge smile lit her face. She jumped up and grabbed me for a quick hug before she ran to her closet. I watched her small but shapely derriere bounce as she ran, and I started to harden again. I removed my clothes and began slowly stroking myself.

"Here it is," Jessi said when she returned.

In her hand was a two inch long and one inch thick chrome cylinder, rounded on both ends. It was attached by a thin cord to a small black box with a dial on it.

"The knob controls the vibration," she explained as she twisted it.

The cylinder began to buzz and vibrate in her hand. Then, with a wink, the young woman dumped it into my hand, and I felt it dance along my palm. The sensation was very pleasant.

I was looking at the cylinder vibrating in my hand, so I did not realize Jessi was leaning forward for a kiss. My young lover put her hand on my cheek and turned my head to face her, then she locked her lips on mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I immediately drew her to me and pushed back with my own tongue.

When our kiss broke, Jessi dropped to her knees and took my now almost completely hard penis into her mouth. In mere seconds, the 'almost' dropped away and I was completely rigid. A few moments later, the young woman stood, although one hand still gripped my hard shaft, and she grinned at me.

"Why don't you make me sit with my back to the wall, shove that vibrator up my cunt, and then fuck my mouth again?" she proposed, her eyes shining.

I gulped and felt my pulse and my breathing quicken. What she was suggesting both appealed to me and concerned me. Part of the appeal was because it deviated from the video she had sent to me. Not only had there been no vibrator in the video, but the woman in it had never been in the position Jessi was wanting. Yes, the man had once put the actress' head back against the bed as she sat on the floor, but that did not really seem the same as being against a wall. But it also concerned me because it seemed a bit more like forced oral sex than what we had just done. Jessi must have picked up on some of my thoughts, because her grin faltered as she watched my face.

"If you don't want to do that, I could lay on the bed on my back with my head hanging off," she told me. "That is a good way to fuck a slut's throat, you know."

I thought about her new suggestion. The couple in the video had done that, and I had been amazed when I saw that the outline of the man's hard penis was visible as it entered the woman's throat when she was in that position. And while I realized I would very much like to see that in real life, my mind kept returning to an image of Jessi's blonde head up against the wall as I rammed myself into her mouth. It was simultaneously very wrong and very arousing.

"I want to do that," I explained, "but I want to do the other first."

"Do what, Mark?" Jessi asked innocently. "You have to tell me what you want to do."

"I want to fuck your face with your head back against the wall," I clarified.

"And shove the vibrator up my cunt?" she asked, her breathing heavier than it had been just a moment before.

"Yes," I replied.

Jessi stared at me, and I saw what appeared to be indecision in her eyes.

"Um, if you want to do something different," I started to say, but Jessi shook her head.

"No - I want this," she breathed, her lips trembling. "But I want you to make me. I want to resist and have you overpower me and make me be the wanton slut you know I am."

"Fuck," I blurted out as I looked at her; I did not know what else to say.

The blonde just stared back at me, and I saw that her whole body was now trembling. Was she scared of what she was suggesting, or was she so aroused that she could not stop her body from shaking?

"I do not know about that," I told her, shaking my head.

"I really want this," she assured me, and I then knew that her trembling was from desire, or at least mainly from desire.

"And you won't really be forcing me, of course," she continued. "We'll just be acting like you are forcing me."

I nodded and said, "I understand. I had a girlfriend in college who... I just am not sure I can do this with you."

"Like with the face fucking, we've already done it a couple of times before, just not to the same scale. And why couldn't you do it with me, especially if you did it with some slut you knew in college?" she asked, annoyance creeping into her voice.

"I did not feel the same way about her," I countered. "And she did not, well, have the same, um, experiences you have had."

"You mean she wasn't fucked up like me?" Jessi shot back.

I noticed that the young woman was still trembling, but her clenched fists indicated that now it was from anger rather than from desire.

"I mean I did not know her like I know you," I explained. "We - you and I - have shared experiences that make me wonder if taking this step is right for us."

"You think I'll shut down and withdraw when it is over," she sighed, her fists unclenching as her body slumped.

"Yes," I agreed. "That is a concern."

Jessi put her arms around my waist and hugged me, burying her face against my chest. As I stroked her hair, I felt moisture on my skin where her face rested, and I knew she was crying.

"I am sorry, Jessi," I whispered to her.

Although she did not let go of my waist, the young woman pushed back a little so she could look up at me. Seeing a tear about to drop from one of her eyes, I gently wiped it away.

"No, I'm sorry, Mark," she sighed. "You're trying to look out for me because you, um, care about me."

"I do not want to hurt you," I agreed. "And I am afraid I already did this week, when I texted you about..."

Jessi shook her head and covered my mouth. It was clear that she did not want me to say Jessika's name.

"That hurt, but I've accepted it," she claimed. "And I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, we will not," I agreed.

"Good," she said. "Now, since you know I'm okay with that, are you okay with, um, being a little rougher?"

"I am afraid you just want to do something that rougher because it will let you cope with your feelings better," I confessed to her. "That is what you have told me you do when it becomes too much for you."

"Or maybe I just need you to claim me, make me yours, as a way of showing me that you want me," she countered with a shrug.

"Of course I want you," I assured her. "I cannot stop myself from wanting you."

"Then show me, Mark!" she demanded, and for the first time that evening her eyes blazed with the intensity that I had first noticed back when she was just a student in my class.

Our disagreement had negated my earlier arousal, but as I pondered how to respond to her challenge, I realized that the small, cylindrical vibrator was still buzzing in my hand. Somehow I had not noticed it at all during the intense discussion, but now it gave me an idea.

"Get On the bed on your back," I ordered.

Jessi just stared at me, her eyes still blazing, until I snapped, "Now!"

The slender blonde blinked at me and then rushed to comply, jumping on the bed then turning over to her back.

"Spread your legs, slut," I commanded, and she immediately did so, revealing her smoothly shaven pussy.

Sitting on the bed between her legs, I slid the fingers of my right hand along her swollen labia, feeling the moisture on them even before I slipped my fingers inside of her. My young lover was clearly very aroused.

"Why are you so wet, Jessi?" I asked as I began sliding my fingers in and out of her.

"Because I'm your slut, Mr. Warner," she moaned.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy, smelled them, and then put them in front of the blonde's lips. She kissed and licked them for a second, then her eyes grew wide. I had used having her lick my fingers clean as a distraction. While she had been paying attention to the task at hand, I had shoved the bullet vibrator completely inside of her pussy. I then turned the knob to its highest setting, and Jessi let out a loud moan.

I gave her a few seconds to adjust to the vibrator. Then I slipped off the bed, getting on my knees at the foot of it. I grabbed Jessi's legs and pulled her down the bed until she was positioned so that I could easily lean over and bury my face in her groin.

"Oh fuck yes," she exclaimed when I started furiously licking her clit.

The blonde spread her legs even wider, then reached down and grabbed my hair, holding it tight as my tongue attacked her most sensitive spot. As I licked her, she writhed and moaned, thrusting her pelvis up at me as. None of this was unusual - it was how she frequently reacted to oral sex - but it was more intense, which I attributed to the little cylinder vibrating away inside of her.

Jessi's intensity drove me, and I licked and sucked her clit a little more vigorously than I normally would have. Also, as her legs were stretched wide enough, I did not have to use my fingers to spread her labia while I licked her. This allowed me to reach up with both hands and play with her perfectly shaped breasts.

"Be really rough on my tits, Mark," the blonde begged, and I complied by grabbing both of them tightly and then twisting them.

"God yes," Jessi moaned, and then her body shook briefly before growing rigid.

While it was clear Jessi was climaxing, I kept going as if she was not. In fact, I increased the intensity of what I was doing. I mauled her breasts until she grunted, then I let both of them go, only to deliver a stinging slap to each of them.

Jessi yelped and grabbed my hair tighter.

"Fuck, Mr. Warner!" she gasped. "Do that more - smack my tits hard!"

I did as she asked, and soon the skin of her breasts was well reddened. For a moment I wondered if this was really different from slapping her face, which was a line I had drawn during our conversation the night before, but I told myself it was different. And further, I had done it with Jessika, so why would I not do it with Jessi?

"I'm gonna cum again," she cried, and then she shuddered through another orgasm, this one longer than the prior.

When her orgasm had subsided, I stood up. Jessi, her body shiny with sweat, whimpered and then pushed herself up with her elbows so she could look at me.

"Off the bed and sit back against a wall," I commanded.

The blonde smiled and then scooted to the end of the bed and stood up, her body mere inches from mine.

"In the kitchen," she said, inclining her head to the studio apartment's small kitchenette. "If you cum on the floor I can lick it up."

"Then get going, bitch," I snarled, stepping from in front of her and then giving her a loud smack on her tight little bottom.

"Shit!" she yelped, looking at me in surprise.

I glared at my blonde lover, and snarled, "Do it now, slut - and do not let that vibrator fall from your pussy." Jessi grinned and then hurried to the kitchen, one hand rubbing the red spot that had blossomed on her left butt cheek as her other hand cupped her pussy. I followed her into the little kitchen as she turned and then stood back against the wall.

"Sit," I ordered her.

The slender young woman started to comply, then she shook her head, her eyes locked with mine.

"I will not sit on command like a dog," she hissed, but I knew Jessi well enough to know that she was not really angry - this was part of the game she wanted to play.

"But you are a little bitch," I shot back.

Jessi whimpered, but her eyes never left mine, and I could see the building lust in them. This was, as I had thought, exactly what she wanted.

"And little bitches like you should sit when their master tells them to do so," I pointed out.

"Make me, asshole," she spit, and then she was stepping away from the wall and pushing me from her, her hands on my chest.

I grabbed her hands, moved them away from my chest, and then forced her back against the wall. I kissed her roughly, biting her lip as I did so. When she seemed to relax into the kiss, I let go of her hands, put mine on her shoulders, and pushed down.

The blonde let out a gasp followed by a yelp of pain as her feet slid from under her and her bottom landed on the hard, vinyl floor in her kitchen.

"Ow!" she complained, and her eyes narrowed. "That hurt!"

"Shut up and suck my cock, slut," I instructed her as I moved my now hard cock to where the tip of it brushed her lips.

Jessi clamped her lips shut and shook her head "no" rather emphatically. I might have actually believed that she was really not wanting to proceed had I not heard her moan nor seen the lust in her eyes even as she shook her head. Of course, it also helped that she had told me earlier that this is what she wanted.

"You can either open up the easy way, or I can make you open those lips the hard way," I advised her.

The blonde nearly smiled, but she caught herself and instead shook her head again, her lips closed tightly.

"If that is how you want it, slut," I told her as I grabbed her face and tried to squeeze her mouth open.

Jessi pushed my arm away and said, "That will be difficult. It would be much easier to slap me until I did what you wanted, or if you don't want to do that, grab my hair and twist it hard. That's bound to make me open my mouth up."

I sighed and shook my head as I reminded her, "I do not want to hurt you."

"Don't think of it as hurting me as much as it is giving me a little incentive," the blonde commented with a wicked smile on her lips. "Oh, and don't forget to call me 'cunt'. It'll help us both feel that I am really getting what I deserve here."

I shook my head at her again, and Jessi sighed and rolled her eyes. I could tell she was frustrated with me.

"Why not, Mark?" she asked. "You called me a 'cunt' just earlier tonight."

"But you do not deserve to be treated like that," I told her.

The young woman smiled up at me, them leaned forward and kissed my penis, which was starting to soften again.

"You're a nice man, Mark Warner," she said. "You really are concerned about me. But please believe me - right now I want to be someone who deserves to be forced to do what her man wants. At least pretend to be. It is just in fun. Hey, think of it this way - just pretend I'm your ex-wife and you can do whatever you want to me."