A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
640 Followers

"No, it was very generic - just what we might do with another woman," I explained. "It was fun while it lasted, but Jessi ended up not dealing with it well. We discussed it a few days later, I mean, why it had bothered her, but that was it. We did not talk about it again until, well, Friday night."

"This past Friday?" Jessika inquired.

"Yes," I confirmed. "We had a pretty intense discussion about several things, and she brought it up as an example of something that aroused her but that she could not do."

"Can we back up for a second?" Jessika broke in. "You never discussed actually doing this or who you might do it with?"

"We did not," I assured her.

"But you said what she put in the letter, about you wanting me to be with you two, wasn't really a lie," the brunette pointed out.

"It was not a lie because I have thought about it - and dreamed about it," I admitted.

Jessika's eyes narrowed, and she asked, "Real dreams or day dreams?"

"Both," I replied.

"And you told blonde Jessica about these dreams involving the three of us?

"No, I never told her. She overheard me talking in my sleep during a dream I had Saturday morning," I explained.

"And how did that go over," Jessika inquired.

"It was strange," I told her. "And to give you the full story, I have to be fairly specific about what we were doing, and you have said before you do not want to know any of that."

"I know," Jessika said. "But tell me this one."

"Okay, here it goes," I told her. "I woke up from my dream feeling aroused, but not remembering the dream. I want to the bathroom, and when I came back Jessi was awake. We started fooling around, and eventually she ended up on top. During that time, she asked me if I wanted the other woman in the threesome to have large breasts. I told her it did not matter to me. I thought she was growing upset, but then she climaxed and I thought everything was okay. However, instead of continuing on, she asked if I had climaxed, and I told her I had not. She then pulled up off me and got out of bed. At that point, she asked if I wanted help finishing up, and I said I did. That is when she told me I could get you to do it.

"I'm not sure I am following this really," Jessika admitted.

"Neither did I at first," I agreed. "But then as we talked, she revealed that she had heard me call for you, and for her, and even say some things that were, um, sexual."

"Such as?" Jessika pushed.

"Such as asking her - in my dream, of course - to lick semen of your breasts," I confessed, looking away from Jessika's face as I felt the blood rush to mine.

"Oh," Jessika blurted out. "I can see why that might piss her off."

"Yes, I can too," I concurred, looking at her again.

"And this is how all this came about?" She asked, her eyes on mine.

"It is," I affirmed.

"You never told her you really wanted a threesome with me?"

"I did not, Jessika, nor would I have done so," I assured her.

"But you want one, right?" she followed up. "With me and her, I mean."

"I have thought about that, and of course, as I told you, I have even dreamed about it," I sighed. "But I do not want it. I know you two could never get along enough to do it."

"So if we were both willing, you would want it?" Jessika queried, and again I heard her struggle to keep her voice neutral.

"I do not think we should pursue this, Jessika," I advised her.

"Oh, I do, Mark," she replied. "And don't worry about me being mad - just please tell me the truth."

"Why would I not want to have the two sexiest women I have ever known at the same time?" I asked, tossing my caution aside. "But I would never ask it of either of you because I know that neither of you would want it. Hell, if it came down to it, I would not really want it, knowing what would likely come of it."

"Would you not ask me because you know I do not like blonde Jessica or because you don't believe I would want to do it?" Jessika pushed on.

"They are both important factors," I admitted.

Jessika looked down, then met my eyes, leaned forward in her chair so she was closer to where I sat on the couch, and held out her hand. I gave her a weak smile and grabbed her hand. The brunette sighed and closed her eyes. We sat like that for a moment, her eyes closed and our hands clasped.

"I believe you, Mark," she assured me, opening her eyes again and looking into mine. "And I'm not mad at you anymore."

"I am very happy about that," I chuckled.

Jessika smiled, then dropped my hand as she stood up. I was concerned for a moment that she might suggest I leave, but she did no such thing. She walked over to the couch, sat down beside me, and put her head on my shoulder.

"I don't feel like going out anymore," she said. "Do you want to order something to eat?"

"That would be fine, Jessika," I told her.

"Great," Jessika murmured. "Then after we eat, I want you to make me forget about all this."

"How do you want me to do that," I asked her.

"Well, despite all that has happened, I am still horny as hell. You can take care of that for me," she suggested.

"That will be my pleasure, Jessika," I promised, before asking, "Are you done then, um, with your...?"

"With my period?" she filled in. "I am."

"Very good, although I was looking forward to a blowjob," I teased her.

"No head for you tonight, mister," she informed me.

"Not even just a little?" I asked.

"I'm serious, Mark," the brunette advised me. "I'm not entirely happy with all this shit, especially not you including me in your day dreams of threesomes."

"You said you would not be angry about my answer," I reminded her.

"Oh, I'm not mad," Jessika told me. "I just want you to focus on my pleasure as an atonement for what you and your blonde put me through."

"I always make sure to give you pleasure," I pointed out."

"Yes you do," she agreed. "And I make sure of the same for you. Tonight, however, I want to just focus on me. If you cum too, then great, but it'll have to be from you doing stuff for me, not me doing it for you."

"I am very willing to do that," told her as I lifted her chin up so I could kiss her sensuous lips.

Not five minutes later, Jessika was sitting naked on her couch, her legs spread wide, and my face was buried between her thighs. As I licked her sensitive clit, my hands massaged and squeezed her wondrous breasts.

"Oh, that's gonna go a long way to making me feel better," the curvy brunette purred as she ran her fingers through my hair.

As my tongue was rather busy at that point, my only response was to pinch and pull her hard, thick nipples. I was rewarded with a long moan and her fingers tightening in my hair.

"Oh fuck," she breathed. "Have I ever told you how much I love your tongue? And your fingers. I love what you do with those fingers."

I pinched her nipple again, then returned to groping her full breasts, my attention to them growing rougher as her moans increased in volume and frequency.

"Next time I'm pissed at you," Jessika panted, "just throw me down and do this to me - I won't be pissed for long."

I glanced up at her and met her lust-filled gaze. Then, while looking into those sultry, gray eyes, I sucked her clit between my lips and nibbled it gently while tighten my grip on her bosom.

"Oh god, yes!" my lover blurted out as she held my head in place.

Figuring Jessika was close to her climax, I continued sucking and nibbling on her sensitive nub. Moments later, the brunette's hold on my hair tightened even more as her body began to shake. She let out a sharp gasp then used my hair to pull my lips and tongue away from her clitoris. Tell-tale squeaks escaped her lips as she rode out her climax.

When Jessika relaxed her grip on my hair, I started licking her clit again. She grunted as her body jerked.

"No," she said, her voice shaky. "I need your cock in me."

Licking my lovely paramour to an orgasm had me mostly hard, and her words brought me to a full erection. Standing, I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could. When my penis sprang free, Jessika leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth, her tongue waggling against my shaft as her lips slid up and down it. I grunted and ran my fingers through her wavy, chocolate-colored hair as she applied increasing suction to my rigid penis.

"I thought I heard you say that you were not going to do that tonight, Squeaker?" I teased her.

The brunette pulled her lips from my erection and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I admitted.

"Then shut up," she told me. "And don't call me 'Squeaker'."

Before I had a chance to respond, she was sucking on my manhood even harder than before, her cheeks hollowed out, her full lips stretched across my shaft. I grabbed her hair tightly, using it to draw her head down to what I knew to be her limit. I held her there for a few seconds, then I pulled her head back until my penis sprang free of her mouth.

"Get up," I instructed, holding out my hand to her.

Jessika looked at me for a couple of heartbeats, and I read confusion on her face. Then she took my hand, and I pulled her to her feet.

"What are you...?" she started to ask, but I stopped her by kissing her hard.

When I broke the kiss, I led her to the end of her couch, turned her to face away from me, and bent her forward over the arm of the couch. The result was that her pussy was a perfect height for me to slide into from behind.

I slipped two fingers of one hand into her pussy while I rubbed her round, firm derriere with my other hand. Jessika responded by pushing herself deeper onto my fingers.

"Do you want me to fuck you like you are a cheap whore?" I asked her, and once again I was struck by how much easier this all was with Jessika than with Jessi.

The brunette whimpered then moaned, "Fuck yes."

I pulled my fingers from her sopping wet pussy and gave her lovely buttocks several sharp smacks. The sexy brunette jerked and yelped with each one, then shuddered and moaned when I rubbed her now red rear end. When she seemed to have relaxed a bit, I gave each cheek a final smack, grabbed her hips, positioned my penis between her swollen labia, and buried my entire length inside her in one stroke.

Jessika's body jerked then tensed as I began to thrust in and out of her. She began squeaking in time those thrusts.

"Did you cum already, Squeaker?" I asked her, and she nodded her head vigorously and whimpered, even as I kept up my rhythm.

"Just like our first time," I mused, and Jessika nodded vigorously again.

"Do you want it rough or soft?" I asked her as I pumped slowly in and out of her.

"Rough and hard," she panted. "Use me like a cheap whore, like you said."

"You sure you do not want gentle and slow?"

"Please fuck me hard," she begged as she began pushing herself back against me.

Smiling, I gave her bottom several more smacks before I started pounding her pussy as hard as I could. Jessika yelped with each smack, and then began grunting in time with my thrusts.

"You like that, whore?" I snarled.

My curvaceous lover whimpered then groaned, "God yes!"

"Are you going to cum again?" I asked as I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Oooohhhhffffuuuucccckkkkyyyyeeeessss," she moaned before her body tensed and she started to squeak.

Unlike with the orgasm she had when I first thrust into her, this time I felt the sexy brunette's pussy tighten up around my penis as she climaxed. It was enough to almost bring on my own climax, but since I did not want to finish yet, I pulled out of her.

Jessika whimpered when I withdrew my penis from her, so I leaned forward and whispered, "Do not worry, Squeaker - I am just resting so I can fuck you more. You do want me to fuck you more, right?"

"Oh yes please," she murmured, then added, "Or lick me."

"Now that is a great idea," I agreed.

I kissed the back of my lover's neck, then let go of her hair and straightened up. For some reason, I was struck by the position in which she lay. I had seen her form this perspective before, of course, having taken her from behind several times, but I was especially enchanted by her body at that moment. I took several seconds to appreciate the way her smooth back flowed into her waist and then flared into her hips and magnificent bottom.

"You have such a fantastic ass, Jessika," I told her as I rubbed both her cheeks.

"Thank you," she replied. "I kinda figured out you liked it, given how much you smack it."

"You don't want me to smack it?" I asked. "I will stop doing it if you..."

"Fuck no! I love it when you spank... owwww!"

I had interrupted her by landing a loud smack on her right buttock.

"Like that, Squeaker?" I laughed.

"Yes," she moaned.

Without another word, I got down on my knees, grabbed the brunette's nicely curved hips, and stuck my tongue into her spread pussy. Jessika moaned as I pushed my tongue in and out from between her lips. While doing so, I massaged her hips and ass. Soon, her moans became plaintive whimpers.

"Please lick my clit," she pleaded.

I obliged her, moving my tongue so I could flick it against her engorged clitoris. The brunette grunted and then started moaning as I alternated licking and sucking on it.

"I fucking love it when you do that," Jessika moaned.

Deciding the time was right, I stood up. Jessika whimpered and begged me not to stop. She whimpered again, albeit for a different reason, as I shoved my penis into the warmth of her.

"Oh God, Mark," cried as I began to thrust harder and harder. "Fuck me!"

I did as she asked, and soon she was again grunting with each thrust, just as she had done before her prior orgasm. I wanted to bring he as close as I could, so I kept going until I saw that she was starting to clinch the cushion of the couch upon which her arms, chest and face lay.

I pulled out of her, dropped to my knees, and began licking and nibbling on her labia while specifically avoiding her clitoris.

"No, no, no..." the lovely brunette panted. "I was so close."

I took mercy on her, at least in the short term, and started licking her clit. When I did so, Jessika yelped and then moaned loudly.

"Don't you dare stop this time," she warned me.

I had no intention of heeding the warning, however. So, after I sucked hard on her clit, drawing a shriek from the now sweat-soaked brunette, I stood up, gave her butt a few smacks, and then slid inside of her.

"Oh God, you are fucking killing me," she wailed as I slowly thrust in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Do you want me to stop," I asked, pulling out of her.

"No," she whimpered. "Please keep fucking me."

I took my right hand from her hip and slid it between her legs until I found her clitoris. I then began rubbing it in a circular motion. Leaning forward, I slid my left hand up her side until I was able to work it underneath her torso and grab her breast. Finding her hard, thick nipple, I pinched and pulled it.

Jessika groaned out what sounded like a string of nonsense syllables, although I suspected she had intended them to form words.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked her as I rubbed her clit between my thumb and finger.

"Uhhhhhhhh" Jessika moaned, and I took that to be a yes.

"Not quite yet," I told her, withdrawing my fingers from both her nipple and her clitoris.

The now desperate woman let out a long wail, then looked back at me, her gray, teary eyes imploring me to give her release. Smiling at her, I walked around to where her head lay on the couch and held my penis in front of her mouth.

The brunette pushed herself up a little and opened her mouth. I hesitated for a moment as, for the second time in the last several minutes, I was struck by Jessika and the position in which she lay. I always knew she was a very pretty woman, but her beauty in the moment amazed me. Her soft, luscious lips were rounded, ready for my erect penis to slip between them. The smooth skin of her face was flushed with desire, and her gray eyes shone bright with lust. Her normally chocolate-brown hair was darkened with sweat, and a few curly strands of it were plastered against her forehead, with a couple of those hanging in front of her eyes. She simultaneously looked radiantly lovely and completely wanton.

"You are beautiful, Jessika," I told her as I reached out and brushed the wet strands of hair from her forehead.

The brunette closed her eyes and smiled. Then, she opened both her eyes and mouth again. However, this time she did not wait for me, she moved her head forward so she could wrap her lips around the head of my penis.

Cradling her head gently, I began to slowly thrust in and out of her eager mouth. Jessika, for her part, maintained her suction on me, even as I began to pick up speed. After maybe thirty seconds of this, the brunette pushed herself up more and, supporting herself with her right arm, reached out with her left and maneuvered me so that I was more in front of her rather than to her side. She then wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and began to energetically suck on my penis.

The feeling was incredible - Jessika was always an excellent fellatrix, but this was beyond anything she had done before. I almost abandoned my plan and let her take care of me.

When I pulled my penis out from between her lips, Jessika looked up at me, clearly surprised.

"Didn't you like that?" she asked, looking as if she was on the verge of tears.

"It felt fantastic," I assured her. "But I am not done with you yet."

I leaned down, kissed her softly at first, and then took her bottom lip between my teeth and gently pulling it. Jessika moaned and brought her hand up to my cheek. Our eyes locked for several seconds before I stood and moved back behind her. Placing one hand on the small of her back, I slid two fingers of the other hand inside of her still soaked pussy.

"Fuck," she groaned, putting her head back down onto the couch cushion.

"Are you asking me to fuck you," I teased her.

"I don't care what you do, as long as you make me cum," she whimpered.

"Beg for it," I suggested.

"Please, please, please make me cum," she pleaded. "I need to cum."

I knelt down and went straight to licking her clit. Jessika shuddered and let out a small shriek as my tongue made contact with her now oversensitive nub. It was clear that making her climax would not take long at all, but I wanted to tease her one more time.

I pulled my tongue away from her clit and stood back up. My curvy brunette lover screamed in frustration, and then began crying.

"I need to cum," she sobbed.

"Okay," I told her even as I slid inside of her. Jessika's pussy immediately tightened around my penis, but it did not appear that she had climaxed yet. After a few seconds of being inside of her, I realized that she was so aroused that she was experiencing vaginal spasms prior to climax.

"Please fuck me, Mark," she pleaded, sniffing back her tears.

Making sure I had a good grip on my lover's sweat-slickened hips, I began to thrust into her with a hard but steady rhythm. My intention was to draw even this last act out, but the way her pussy was clamping down on me and the animalistic noises that were escaping her lips combined to bring me to the edge much sooner than I had hoped. At that point, I became concerned that I would finish before she did.

However, my concern was not warranted. Mere seconds later, Jessika let out a shriek like nothing I had ever heard from her before as her body shook for several seconds. As her body convulsed, her vagina clamped rhythmically around my erection, causing me to explode nearly instantly.

For some time after I was spent, shudders ran through Jessika's body every few seconds, and with each shudder came a short shriek and a vaginal spasm. As the intensity of the shudders decreased, the shrieks turned to squeaks and I could barely feel the tightening of her pussy around my now soft member.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
640 Followers