A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several thrusts, the man removed himself from the woman's pussy and pushed his member down and slid it in the mouth of the actress on the bottom. He pumped it in and out of her mouth for a while before returning it to the top woman's pussy. He did this for several minutes, switching from the top blonde's pussy to the other blonde's mouth then back again.

After several minutes, the man told the woman on top, who was the older looking of the two, to lay down on her back. He then moved the younger looking blonde to a kneeling position and maneuvered her until she was between the other woman's spread legs. He then grabbed the younger looking blonde's hair and shoved her down so her face was in her counterpart's groin, her chest was against the ground, and her rear end was up in the air.

As I watched all this, I had been stroking my semi-hard penis, and it had begun to stiffen again. It became complete stiff when the man, his hand still tightly holding her hair, ordered the younger looking blonde to lick the other one as he rammed into her from behind. Each thrust forced the face of the blonde on top deeper into the pussy of the blonde laying in front of her.

I heard myself groan as I watched the video, remembering that Jessi had fantasized about me doing exactly that to her - taking her from behind while forcing her to lick another woman's pussy. That thought took me over the top, and I barely grabbed the tissues soon enough to catch my semen. This time, however, I did not continue watching the video. Rather, I exited out of my browser and went to take a long shower.

I did not sleep well that night. I woke up three times with erections and nebulous memories of erotic dreams. Twice I was able to get back to sleep. The third time, which occurred at a little after 4:00am, led to me taking another long shower, during which I masturbated to the thought of sex with Jess and her friend Amara. After that's second shower, I did manager to relax enough to sleep until a little after 8:00am.

Once I was awake, Sunday morning dragged on as I again tried to find things to distract me. But like the day before, nothing worked. I had finally decided that a drive to the mountains would at least give me something to do rather than sit around the house, so I had made myself get ready and start out. I was at a convenience store buying a drink and a snack when Jessi texted me.

"We r on 4 Friday," she advised me, following the words with a graphic of a little yellow winking face. "7pm. I can't wait!"

I sighed and sat down in my car. Even though I knew the mountains would likely not be the distraction for which I had hoped, I drove up anyway. I did not text Jessi back, but I thought about her and Amara and Jessika and everything else. By the time I was back home, I was tired and had reached a conclusion.

"I think it is best we do not proceed," I texted Jessi.

Moments later, my phone buzzed with her reply: "I know we should. I'll be w8tng at 7 on Fri. So will Amara."

***

Over the course of the week, I tried to focus on my classes, meeting with students, and reviewing the first essays of the semester. However, I suspect it was quite obvious to everyone that I was distracted. I could not keep myself from thinking about Friday night. I had wavered back and forth about my decision many times, and as late Friday afternoon rolled around, I was still not sure what I was going to do.

I had not spoken with nor texted Jessi since Sunday evening. She had not tried to contact me at all, and I surmised that she had guessed that I would just try to talk myself - and her - out of going through with this and had thus decided not to give me the opportunity to do so.

I barely had more contact with Jessika. We had exchanged short texts several times, but she had not offered to spend any time together and I had not asked. I had come to believe that whatever happened between Jessi and me, as well as between Jessika and me, hinged on whether or not I had the threesome with the twenty-year-old and her eighteen-year-old friend.

As Friday afternoon turned to evening, I returned home after my office hours and ate a light meal. I then intended to drive to a theatre and watch a movie rather than going to Jessi's place. However, as I drove, I found myself headed toward the area of town in which she lived, and at a quarter till seven I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex, watching the clock in my car as I wrestled with my thoughts.

I was seriously thinking about starting my car and driving away when my phone rang, startling me. The call was from the young blonde.

"Hey Mark," she said when I answered. "We are ready now - you don't have to sit out there until seven."

I heard giggling in the background, and then from Jessi herself, before she added, "And Amara wanted me to tell you she is really horny so the sooner the better."

I heard more giggles, and I was about to tell her that I had decided against the threesome when the call ended. I had not even been able to respond to Jessi during the call, but I guess that had been response enough. I did not even try to talk myself out of it as I opened the car door and got out.

As I walked up the stairs to Jessi's apartment, I felt queasy and my hands were sweaty. Other than my first visit to Jessi's apartment - after she had sent me a naked photo and an invitation to fuck her - I could not recall the last time I had felt that nervous about anything.

I swallowed and tried to calm my breathing as I knocked on the door. I heard giggles from inside, but luckily I was not kept waiting. Jessi swung open the door, grinned at me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside.

Inside her apartment was warmer than normal, and dimmer as well. As my eyes grew accustomed to the candle lit room, I saw that Jessi and the other woman in the room were both wearing only their underwear. Jessi, as always, looked incredibly sexy, her slender yet feminine frame nicely accentuated by a black lace bra and panties. However, as hot as Jessi looked, it was the other blonde who drew my attention.

"This is Amara," Jessi told me as I looked the eighteen-year-old up and down. The pictures Jessi had sent from her phone did not do her friend justice. She was one of the most attractive person I had ever seen in person.

Her eyes, a darker blue than Jessi's, were farmed in long, elegant lashes and accentuated by light blue eye shadow. Perfect cheekbones and full, red lips graced her soft face. And had it not been for her body that was displayed so well by her pale blue bra and panties, I would not have been able to look away from her face.

As it was, I could barely tear my eyes away from her body once I had lowered them from her lovely features. Her soft, feminine shoulders and arms framed a torso that included ample breasts that were barely being contained by her bra. The creamy white expanse of her cleavage was of sufficient distraction that it took me a few heartbeats before I noticed how her flat abdomen flowed nicely into the gentle curves of her hips, and how the low and narrow cut of her panties made it obvious that like Jessi, she was shaved bare underneath them.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she," Jessi said, her eyes on my face.

I blinked and glanced up at Amara's face, which had reddened slightly, before looking at Jessi.

"She is very pretty," I breathed.

"She's more than pretty," Jessi laughed, her eyes moving to and holding Amara's. "She is the fucking hottest piece of ass I have ever seen."

"You are the one who is fucking hot, Jessi," Amara replied. Her voice was bit higher than I expect, but was otherwise as lovely as her physical appearance. "And your teacher is as handsome as you said."

I felt my own cheeks heat as Amara looked into my eyes, but I held her gaze. However, my mind was working overtime. Jessi had obviously told Amara that I had been her instructor. I had not counted on that, and I began to worry about the possible ramifications.

"Before we, um, do anything, it is important that we all know that what happens here should just remain amongst the three of us," I advised them.

Jessi looked like she was about to say something, but Amara beat her to it: "Jessi told me all that. I know I can't talk about you two. But I did want to say how hot it is that you guys are fucking. I have a teacher I would love to fuck, but he is married and I am not sure what he would do if I told him that."

"We have so much to do instead of talking," Jessi purred, pulling my face down for a kiss. "How would you like to see a little show?"

"Um, sure," I managed to get out even as I thought about what Amara had said.

The realization that she was talking about a high school teacher - and that she was still in high school despite her legal status as an adult - hit me more fully than it had before, and I knew I had to leave. However, all such thoughts were driven out of my head as the incredibly lovely young woman, who stood maybe a couple inches taller than my petite blonde lover, walked over to me, tilted her head up, and drew my lips to hers.

The kiss, while not as passionate as my first with Jessika nor as momentous as my first with Jessi, was soft yet insisting, conveying both a slight hesitancy and a much more powerful lust. Grabbing her waist, I pulled her body against mine and kissed her back, my tongue pushing past her lips and into her receptive mouth even as one of her hands ran along my chest and the other held my neck.

The eighteen-year-old and I started at each other when we broke our kiss before Jessi turned her friend's face and kissed her full on the lips. Amara's eyes darted back at me briefly, and then she gave herself to the kiss with Jessi.

When they broke apart, both young women were panting as they smiled at each other. Then, each of them grabbed one of my hands and they led me to the bed. Jessi pushed me down so that I sat on the end of the bed, and Amara leaned over and kissed my now noticeable bulge through my jeans. This caused both blondes to giggle before again locking lips in a passionate kiss.

As I watched their lips meld together and their cheeks move with the play of their tongues, I barely noticed that Jessi had reached behind her friend to unhook her bra. However, when Jessi pulled back from the kiss and drew the now loose bra up over Amara's raised hands, I gulped and stared at the younger blonde's incredible breasts.

Jessi, seeing where my eyes were focused, leaned forward and sucked one of Amara's hardening nipples into her mouth. I groaned and rubbed my hand along my rock hard erection, which was pushing uncomfortably at my jeans. Jessi let her friend's nipple free with a wet slurp, then looked at me and grinned.

"Doesn't she have the most perfect tits, Mr. Warner?" she asked me.

"They are amazing," I agreed as I studied them. They were not as large as Jessika's, although they were not that much smaller either. Yet, they did not sag at all, and they looked to be incredibly smooth, all save her light brown areolas and slightly darker brown nipples.

"Shit, my boobs are nice," Amara laughed, which caused her magnificent breasts to bounce invitingly. "But this girl's are fucking perfect."

With that, she shoved Jessi's bra up, exposing her modest breasts and their dusty pink nipples, which I knew and loved. And I had to agree with Amara - her breasts were fantastic, but Jessi's were absolutely perfectly shaped.

"You both have amazing breasts," I croaked, my breathing shallow.

With Amara's help, Jessi removed her bra completely, and for the next few minutes the two blondes alternated making out and suckling each other breasts. As I watched, I could not take the discomfort from my hard penis rubbing on my jeans, so I unbuttoned them and freed it.

Almost instantly, Amara locked her widening eyes on my erection with a sharp intake of breath.

"Fuck, it is as thick as you said, Jessica," she moaned.

"And very suckable too," Jessi giggled as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

Amara followed suit, and both blondes were kneeling in front of me staring at my erect penis. Jessi reached out and wrapped a hand around it, then leaned forward and sucked the tip of it into her talented mouth. However, she did that for only a couple seconds before she drew back and used her hand to guide my erection toward Amara, who was looking at my manhood while she licked her slightly parted lips.

"God, you have a beautiful cock, Mr. Warner," she smiled, and I felt it actually twitch at her use of my name.

Even with all the incredible sex I had experienced with both my paramours over the last couple of months, I could not remember even having been so aroused. I gasped as she wrapped her lips around the head of my penis and began to slowly but powerfully suck up and down the first couple inches of it. Her eyes met mine, and I groaned as she pushed her tongue out past her lips and slurped along the underside of my shaft.

The feel of a tongue on my scrotum drew my eyes away from Amara's. Jessi stared up at me as she took first one testicle then the other in her mouth and sucked on them. The other woman must have seen that I had shifted my focus because she began to bob up and down my erection faster and deeper. I moved my gaze back to her just in time to watch her hollow out her cheeks as she applied incredible suction.

"Fuck," I moaned as Amara, continuing to apply suction all the way, drew her lips up my shaft until they pulled off with a loud and wet pop.

Jessi, who still had ahold of me, pulled my penis back toward her face as she knelt up straight. Then, with a sidelong glance at her younger friend, she took the whole length of me down in one smooth motion. As she waggled her tongue against the base of my shaft, she returned her eyes to mine.

Amara, for her part, was staring at Jessi as she asked, "How the fuck are you doing that? I know you were able to do it to Landon, but he is not nearly as thick."

Jessi's eyes sparkled for a moment, then she moved her lips up my penis and let it spring free as she turned and kissed the younger blonde.

"You were able to do it to Landon too," she grinned. "And you can do it for Mark."

"I was only able to do it with your help," Amara replied, shaking her head. "And then just barely. There is no way I can get that down."

"Mr. Warner," Jessi said, looking back up at me, "do you mind if I try to help Amara deepthroat you?"

"No," I gulped.

Jessi beamed at me, then turned back to her friend.

"Suck as much in as you can and then try to relax your throat, just like with Landon," she instructed. "Getting past the gag reflex is the same - you just need to be more relaxed so it goes down fast enough not to make you gag too bad."

Amara looked up at me, shrugged, and then grabbed the base of my penis. She then took a deep breath and slid her lips halfway down my shaft. I felt her try to push her lips further down, but she began to gag violently and had to quickly pull away.

"It is too thick," she coughed as Jessi stroked her hair and rubbed her back encouragingly.

"It is all in your head," Jessi advised her. "And you are doing it too slow. Watch."

This time, Jessi grabbed the base of my manhood and took about half of it in. She then slowly tried to take more in, but ended up gagging instead. It was the first time that I had ever experienced Jessi gagging on me other than when she had tried to deepthroat me from the side.

"See, I went too slow," she told her eager pupil after she had let me free. "You are worried about it being too thick for your throat, so you are hesitating at just the point it is gagging you. You need to go past that point quickly, like you did with Landon."

This time, Jessi again took all of me down in one motion. Part of me wanted to grab her hair and hold her there, but watching her teach her friend was too arousing for me to pass up.

"Try again, beautiful," she encouraged Amara a few seconds later, once she had slowly drawn her lips back up my erection.

Amara nodded, looked up at me, grinned, and again pushed her lips down my shaft. This time, however, she did not hesitate but rather continued to push when the head of my penis hit the back of her throat. However, despite her efforts, the end result was the same - she gagged and pulled off me coughing.

"I can't do it," she pouted. "He is too fucking thick."

Jessi shook her head, pulled Amara to her for a kiss, and then pushed her friends head back toward my now throbbing member. The younger blonde closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and again pushed her lips down me. However, this time when she started to gag, Jessi pushed her head forward. Amara put her hands on my thighs, and for a moment I saw panic in her eyes. I was sure she was going to push back against Jessi. However, the older blonder continued to shove her friend's head down, and after just a couple of seconds, I felt the tip of my penis slip into Amara's throat.

The eighteen-year-old shuddered before she, with Jessi still exerting pressure on the back of her head, managed to take me in until her lips were nearly up against the base of my shaft. She held it there for just a second or two before quickly pulling off of me.

"Fuck, I can't believe I did that," she gasped, looking first at Jessi and then up at me. "I wanna do it again!"

Jessi looked up at me and grinned before shoving Amara's head forwarded harder than I think either the younger blonde or I expected, and she did not let up until Amara had all of me down her throat and her face was buried in my pubic hair.

"Lick his balls, slut," Jessi growled in her ear as she held her firmly in place. "He likes that."

Amara, her eyes widening, stuck out her tongue and flicked it along my scrotum. However, even as she did so, I again saw panic start to grow in her eyes.

"Let her up, Jessi," I suggested, but my blonde lover smiled wickedly and shook her head.

"She can't breathe," I pointed out, but the twenty-year-old again shook her head.

"Jessi!" I barked. "Let her up, now!"

Jessi rolled her eyes but she grabbed a handful of Amara's hair in each hand and yanked her head backwards.

As soon as my penis popped free of her mouth, the eighteen-year-old dropped to all fours and sputtered and coughed. While she did so, Jessi moved by her friend, smiled up at me, and began bobbing her head up and down on my erect member, taking it all down each time.

Grabbing Jessi's hair the way she had Amara's, I pulled her off of me fairly roughly and asked, "Is she okay?"

"Yes," Jessi assured. "She likes that. We did it with her boyfriend. It is how she learned to deepthroat him."

"Yes... yes.,. I'm... okay," Amara panted. "I like... I like it."

"Fucking slut," Jessi laughed as she looked back at the younger blonde, who was now kneeling straight up again.

"Dirty bitch," Amara rasped.

"Worthless little whore," Jessi purred before she kissed the other woman softly.

"Cunt," Amara whispered when there kiss broke.

"Shut up and deepthroat my man, twat," the older blonde snarled.

The younger blonde tried to give Jessi a nasty look, but instead she started giggling.

"Why did you say 'twat'?" Amara snorted. "You know it makes me laugh."

Jessi grinned at her friend then winked at me. I was still a little troubled by their behavior, but I realized they were playing, as odd as it seemed to me.

"You really do not mind her, um, making you...?" I started, but I stopped when the younger woman emphatically shook he head.

"It was the only way I could deepthroat my boyfriend, and we found out I liked it," she grinned. "Just last night my boyfriend did the same thing to me, I mean, shoved my head down until I had to take it all."