A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"I want you to fuck me," she groaned.

I brought my hand up from her pussy and found one of her wrists. Using my grip on her, I pulled her hand down and pushed it against my almost completely reinvigorated penis.

"You want this in here?" I asked, making her grip my erection before I moved her hand from it to her own dripping wet labia.

"Fuck yes," she gasped. "I want your hard cock in my hot little cunt!"

"Someone has a nasty mouth tonight, Squeaker," I teased her.

The brunette grinned at me, then brought her fingers that I had shoved against her groin up to her lips and sucked on them.

"It's now had my juices and your cum both in it tonight," she purred, "so we know it's at least dirty."

By this point, I was fully hard again. I used my knees to push Jessika's legs apart, then I positioned myself between them. I paused there for a moment, and the brunette reached down, grabbed my penis, and tried to use it to pull me toward her even as she pushed her hips up off the bed, thrusting her pelvis up at me.

"You are getting pretty desperate for someone who just wanted to snuggle," I laughed, resisting her efforts to draw me closer.

"You're a fucking tease, Mark," the brunette accused. "Now, stop being an asshole and screw me hard."

"Did you just say, 'Screw me hard'?" I asked. "That is so, well, cute..."

Without warning, Jessika clamped her legs tightly around me, gabbed my shoulders, and rolled to the side. Before I had a chance to resist, I was lying flat on my back and the brunette was straddling my hips, her hands on my chest. And even in the darkness, I could see a triumphant fire burning in her eyes.

"Don't call me 'cute'," she half snarled, half laughed. "Now, get ready for me to screw you hard, and I promise there'll be nothing 'cute' about it."

I tried to push myself up, intending to kiss her luscious lips, but Jessika was able to hold me down. I had known since early on in our relationship that Jessika was strong for a woman, so I should not have been surprised that she was able to keep me down on my first attempt, as I was not putting much force into it anyway. But when she was able to continue holding me down, I realized that either I was weak for a man, or she was even stronger than I had realized before.

"Shit, Jessika," I groaned. "Were you a body builder as well as a stripper?"

"No," she snickered. "I was a rodeo cowgirl."

"Seriously?" I asked, forgetting for a moment that she was holding me down. "You roped cattle and things?"

"I was mainly a barrel rider," she replied. "But I did both individual roping and team roping. I even rode bulls a couple of times. Plus, I was always stronger than my sisters, and most other girls I knew."

"So when I have held you down before, you could have escaped if you really wanted to do so?" I inquired.

"Maybe," the brunette winked. "But maybe not. It's a lot about leverage. Also, you were more intense those times, so you were using more of your strength. Right now, I have the leverage, and since you're not all worked up, you're not using as much of your strength, even when you think you are."

"Are you just saying that to spare my pride?" I pushed.

"Nope," Jessika said with a shake of her head. "And I had the bruised wrists to prove it that one time. Remember?"

"I do," I admitted.

"Now, quit worrying about a girl holding you down and enjoy yourself," she advised me, a wide smile on her face. "I know I will."

With those words, Jessika released some of the pressure on my chest and slid her groin forward, rubbing her pubic hair along my shaft as she did so. For a moment, I thought she was going to rub herself up and down on me, as she knew I found that quite pleasurable, but instead she pushed herself forward and as low against me as she could, causing my hard penis to pop up behind her. She then lifted her hips, squirmed around until the head of my manhood slipped between her labia, then slid back until I was all the way inside of her.

"Look Mr. Warner, no hands," she smiled. "You impressed?"

"Yes," I gasped as she pushed herself to a sitting position and wiggled on top of me.

"Me too," she giggled. "That's the first time it actually worked out that well."

For a moment, I felt jealousy spread through my mind as I thought about Jessika with other men. And even though I was confident she was talking about the past rather than anything recent, for some reason in that instant I felt irrational anger seething inside me.

"It still amazes me how much better sex is with you," she moaned before she started sliding up and down my hard shaft. "I mean, even what I thought was great sex never felt like this. It's like I can just relax and be myself and do things I didn't think I could do. This must be what it's like when you really..."

The brunette trailed off, and I could just make out a fleeting look of concern on her face before she shook her head, leaned down, and kissed me hard, all while continuing to ride me.

"Forget I said anything," she whispered when she pulled her lips from mine. "Or, just remember that I think you're an awesome lover."

"Okay," I croaked, not sure what was bothering her about what she had said. I for one was glad she had said what she did. Her words had dissipated both my jealousy and the odd anger that I had been feeling.

My curvy lover shook her head once more, then sat up again, placing her hands on my chest again as she repositioned her legs so she could drive herself up before letting herself slam back down on me. As she did this faster and faster, I began to thrust up to meet her so that we were crashing against each other.

This went on for several minutes. We were both covered in sweat and making a variety of animalistic noises when Jessika let herself fall down against me as a violent shudder ran through her body. While she shook, her pussy walls rhythmically squeezed me, as intensely as I had ever experienced with her before. However, even though I knew from her shaking and the spasms of her vagina that she was experiencing an intense orgasm, I did not hear any squeaks. Other than when her squeaks had turned to shrieks, I had never before witness Jessika climax without her squeaking.

Brushing her sweat soaked hair off her face, I was able to make out that Jessika was biting her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. I also saw through her half-opened eyelids that her eyes were rolled back.

"Are you okay, Jessika?" I asked, and my voice seemed to break whatever spell was on her. Her eyes focused on me, and she pulled her teeth off her lip before issuing a loud squeak that coincided with her body relaxing, although she did not fully quit shaking.

"I'm... I'm... bleeding," she panted, looking down at her fingers that she had just seconds before put to her lip.

"You were biting your lip," I told her.

"I didn't even feel it," she mused. "All I felt was... inside."

"It looked intense," I agreed.

"It was," the brunette sighed. "I've never cum that hard from just sex, at least not without having my boobs played with or you holding me down or something."

I did not know what to say, so instead I sat up and kissed her. For a heartbeat she kissed me back, then we both realized our mistake as she jerked back with a little yelp.

"That is a bad idea right now," she whimpered, holding two fingers against the injured spot on her now puffy lower lip. "I've got to put something on this."

Jessika leaned to the side, then made a surprised sound as we both felt my still hard penis slide half-way out of her.

"Shit, you didn't cum," the brunette groaned. "I'm so sorry, Mark. I got distracted."

"It is fine, Jessika," I told her. "Take care of your lip."

"I'm probably not going to be able to do anything for you if we stop now," my lover warned me. "I mean, normally I'd just go down on you, but my lip..."

"Jessika, do not worry about me," I said, watching her push her fingers against the still bleeding cut on her lip. "You already did that for me. Now go take care of your lip."

"We did it for each other, Mark," my lover pointed out, starting to rock forward and backward. "And I already owe you for a lot in the past."

"You do not owe me anything," I grunted as the brunette began picking up speed.

"Do you... want me... to stop?" she panted.

"Is it hurting you?" I asked.

Jessika shook her head and was about to answer, but instead we both watched as a drop of blood, dislodged by the movement of her head, fell from her lip onto my chest.

I grabbed the woman's waist tightly, stopping her motion and holding her in place before I said, "Go take care of your lip, Jessika. I am fine."

She looked at me, her eyes moist, and I could see the apology in them. I reached out and brushed her hair back behind her ear, then ran my fingers down her cheek, careful to stay far away from her lip.

"Do not worry about me," I assured her as another drop of blood formed on her bottom lip.

Jessika wiped the blood away and nodded, then she leaned to the side, letting my no longer quite as rigid shaft slip from inside of her. She gave me one last, long look, then hurried to her bathroom. After she turned on the light, I saw her examine her lip in the mirror.

As Jessika applied tissue to her lip in an effort to stop the bleeding, I rolled over onto my side and admired the shape of her as she stood naked, leaning slightly forward, one hand on the counter, to get a better look at her injury. I groaned as my eyes roved from her hanging breasts to her slightly rounded abdomen to the way her round ass stuck out, my eyes drinking in feminine curvature of her form.

I was struck with feelings of both frustration and satisfaction that were juxtaposed in my mind. The frustration was borne from the interruption and from not being able to climax inside of her. The satisfaction grew from the mere fact of being there with her, as well as from being able to watch her lovely body for no other reason than taking pure pleasure at the femaleness of it.

"What are you looking at, Mr. Warner," Jessika asked me, a small smile on her face as she turned off the bathroom light and walked to the bed.

"A beautiful woman," I replied.

The curvaceous brunette breathed in sharply and stopped a couple of feet from the bed. As my eyes had not adjusted fully back to the darkness, all I could make out of her was her shape, her hair, and oddly, a little bit of white tissue paper that must have been clinging to the cut on her lip. But other than that small bit of white, I could not see her features at all.

"Thank you, Mark," she whispered.

I was about to respond when she whimpered and her hand shot to her face. As she did so, I realized that I could see better and that she had a pained expression.

"Shit!" she groaned. "I just bit my fucking lip again."

"Are you okay?" I called after her as she returned to the bathroom, repeating her earlier ministrations to her lip.

"Yes," she called back. "You know how I bite my lip sometimes when I'm thinking?"

"I had noticed that," I admitted.

"Well, I just did it and bit the exact same fucking spot," my lover complained.

I nodded, but then realized that not only was Jessika not looking at me, she likely would not have been able to make out what I was doing had she been looking at me. I tried to think of something to say, but everything I thought of sounded odd in my head.

Finally, I said, "I am sorry, Jessika."

"Not your fault, Mark," she replied as she examined her lip in the mirror. "And I stopped the bleeding again."

"Good," I responded, then I turned on to my back as she walked to the bed.

The lovely brunette slid into bed and snuggled up against my side. I put my arm around her shoulder as she put her head on mine. However, Jessika did not relax. I could feel the tension in her body as we lay in silence for what must have been several minutes. Then, after a deep sigh, she sat up and looked down at me.

"Mark, are you awake?" she asked, although I was quite sure she knew that I was.

"Yes, Jessika," I affirmed.

"If your offer for this weekend is still open, I think, um, I mean that, uh, I would like to spend it, um, with you," she haltingly informed me while she rubbed her hands together, which I interpreted as nervousness on her part.

My mouth was suddenly parched, and I gulped and licked my lips in an attempt to try to get them ready for speech. However, it was not the dryness of my mouth that was the major bar to my speaking. It was my thoughts, which were racing. I realized in that moment that I was disappointed that she could not go, and I found myself thinking of Jessi as a kind of consolation prize rather than an equally appealing alternative.

"I made other...," I began to say, but Jessika's body stiffened, telling me that she had already concluded what I was going to say.

"Of course you made other plans," she interrupted me, looking down; and although her voice sounded neutral on the surface, I was sure that I heard a tremor in it as she continued. "I said 'no', after all, and was a bitch about it too."

"You were not," I assured her, sitting up and reaching out to rub her arm.

When my fingers touched her skin, Jessika pulled back, not enough to avoid my touch, but enough to show me she had thought about doing just that.

"I was a bitch, Mark," she said, no longer as successfully suppressing the emotion in her voice. "And for no reason. You just wanted to spend time with me, and I flipped out like a psycho cunt."

"Please don't call yourself that," I requested. "And I should not have asked."

Jessika shrugged, then looked away and did not say anything else. Since I had no idea what to say, I just rubbed her arm. After we sat that way for some time, I asked her whether she wanted me to leave. My questions seemed to break whatever trance was on us, as Jessika met my eyes and shook her head. Then she leaned forward and kissed me very softly.

"No," she breathed. "I want you to hold me."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed.

Jessika then lay down on her side, her back to me, and I lay down beside her. I put one arm around her waist as I stroked her head with my other hand. The brunette sighed again, and then seemed to relax. I tried to stay awake to see if she would go to sleep, but after lying there a few minutes, I began to drift off. I made myself wake back up a couple of times, but I knew it was a losing battle. Finally, I gave in, even though I was quite sure that the woman lying with me was far from being asleep.

***

I woke up in the morning to the sound of Jessika's alarm. As I became aware of my surroundings, I was surprised to find that the curvy brunette was not only still in bed, she was sound asleep despite the loud beeping coming from her bedside clock. I could not recall a time that I had been at Jessika's house in the morning when she had not only been up before me, but up before the alarm even went off.

Clearing the sleep from my eyes, I sat up and saw that my lover was lying on her back, the sheet around her waist. I had intended to wake her up, but I stopped for a moment and stared at her bare bosom. In the position she was lying, I could just make out the shape of her implants as gravity pulled the rest of her breasts down and to the side. For a moment I wondered what she would look like without the implants, and whether I would still find her natural curves as exciting.

But even as that thought occurred to me, I realized that it did not matter. Her body, as incredible as it was, did not alone constitute the reason I felt such strong affection for her. I pulled my eyes away from her chest to look at her sleeping face, and I imagined her gray eyes sparkling with amusement as a huge smile lit up her face. I leaned over and placed a careful kiss on the opposite side of her mouth from where she had bitten her lip.

Jessika stirred and moaned, and then her eyes blinked open and locked onto mine.

"What're you doing, Mr. Warner," she asked, her voice heavy with sleep.

"Kissing Sleeping Beauty," I teased before planting another very careful kiss.

"Her hair was blonde," Jessika pointed out. "And she was very sweet. Not like me at all."

"Why do you do that?" I asked her. "You always turn my compliments away. If you are not just laughing them off, you are telling me that I do not need to flatter you."

The brunette shook her head but said nothing. I did not say anything else either, but I did continue to stare at her. And for her part, Jessika held my gaze.

Finally, she said, "Thank you, Mark."

"For what," I asked, perplexed.

"For thinking I'm beautiful," she answered. "You know I've never quite believed it from anyone in my past. Well, at least not for a long time."

Before I could say anything in response, Jessika sat up and kissed me with a bit more vigor than I was expecting.

"Your lip...," I started.

"...will be fine," she finished. "But it's other lips I'm thinking about right now, and how much I'd love to feel your hard cock sliding between them."

"Do you have to get up for work?" I asked as the brunette lay on her back and spread her legs, kicking the sheet off them as she did so.

"Not as early today," she replied while grabbing my waist and trying to pull me between her legs. "I just forgot to set the alarm for later. And I can't tell you how happy I am about that mistake."

"And you sure you want to...?" I started to ask.

"Is there a reason you're trying to talk yourself out of fucking me?" Jessika interrupted me, and I could detect only playfulness and desire in her voice. The hurt that I had thought I sensed in her voice the night before when I had told her that I had made other plans for the weekend did not seem to be present, and I began to wonder if I had imagined it, or at least the extent of it.

"What if I made love to you instead?" I suggested.

And then I knew I had not imagined the pain the night before. I saw it in her suddenly misty gray eyes even while she vigorously shook her head 'no'.

"No," she breathed. "I need you to fuck me. Please, just fuck me."

That was not what she really wanted, I realized. It was not what I wanted either; however, I also understood that it might be what she needed. Jessika was intent on keeping our relationship as it was - although I was no longer sure friends-with-benefits quite covered it - and her actions in that moment were designed to maintain her desired status quo.

So where I would have liked to have pushed into her gently and slowly made love to her, kissing tenderly as much as her as my mouth could reach, instead I slammed myself deep within her and bit at her nipples and the flesh of her magnificent breasts as she dug her nails into my back and arched her body, thrusting her pelvis up to meet the driving force of mine.

"Fuck me harder, Mr. Warner!" she yelled, a somewhat wild look in her eye. "Fuck me harder!"

I reached up and grabbed her hair tightly, then pulled it hard. Jessika grunted then moaned, her fingers digging deeper into my back. We were both covered in sweat at that point, and Jessika breathing was nearly as ragged as my own.

"You want it hard?" I croaked, taking my mouth from her breasts and looking down at the brunette's face.

"Yes, Mark," she gasped. "Oh fuck, yes!"

Our eyes met, and even though hers were wild with lust, I thought I might have seen something else deep within them. But since I knew she did not want to explore that, whatever it might be, I pushed it to the back of my mind as I straightened up, letting go of her hair as I did so. My new position forced Jessika to drop her hands from my back.

Grabbing her ankles, I spread her legs as wide as I could, then began hammering into her. My lover, moaning loudly and nearly continuously by that point, brought her hands to her breasts and began to squeeze them.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers