A Tale of Two Sissies Pt. 02

Story Info
Petra blows her boss, golden shower follows.
1.5k words
4.1
28.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen knocked hesitantly and waited, adjusting his tie and checking his shoes...'Come', a curt summons issued in no-nonsense fashion by his boss, Ian Craven, a man who did not like to be kept waiting. Stephen grasped the handle and entered. Ian was on the telephone, and he appeared angry, although his smooth telephone manner gave nothing away. He indicated a chair and gestured an invitation to sit, and Stephen took his place as instructed. "...and I will be counting on that. Please make sure you sort things out your end. We'll talk later." With that, Ian put down the phone and fixed Stephen him with a predator's smile. "I gather you have not yet finished the projected figures that I asked you for?" Ian demanded.

"Sorry Mr. Craven, no, I've been snowed under and haven't had time to finish the figures you wanted." Stephen wished he was more like his boss. Ian Craven was suave, confident, and always seemed to have him on the back foot.

"I want those figures on my desk today, before you go home. Understood?"

"Yes Mr Craven, understood." he replied, unable to meet Ian's gaze.

"Well...best get to it then!" he snapped, and Stephen rose to leave..."Your arse is on the line here, so don't disappoint me."

Stephen left, relieved as the heavy door closed behind him. Ian slid his chair back slowly. Crawling forward on his knees and with his hands still on Ian's thighs, Peter had some difficulty maintaining his rhythm and began to gag on Ian's member. 'It sounds like you need a bit more practice, Petra'. Withdrawing his penis, Ian got to his feet and, grasping Peter's hair, pulled him into a kneeling position. "Lick my balls, Petra." he commanded, and Peter complied.

The very thought of this kind of submissive behaviour had excited Peter since adolescence. He had been popular with neither girls nor boys in his school days, and had thus been a loner. He had fantasized about submitting to the other boys, subconsciously believing that pleasing others would gain him acceptance. His most enduring fantasy involved him dressing in female clothes and sucking cock on all fours whilst another pair of hands would lift his skirt and proceed to pull his knickers down. Anal penetration would follow with numerous boys having their turn...

He now began sliding his tongue up from the base of Ian's member to its head, longing for a taste of Ian's juices. "I think it's time to finish up now Petra." said Ian, "You will now wank me off into your mouth, and you will swallow every last drop, understood?"

"Yes sir!" Peter replied eagerly, reaching for Ian's throbbing meat, so engorged that his hand barely enclosed its girth. He began to massage this wondrous prick, working from the head downwards with a twisting motion, as instructed.

"Faster" came the order from above, and he complied. Ian's breath grew louder as he approached climax and he grabbed the back of Peter's head. Before long, streams of warm creamy cum began to spurt forth. Peter opened wide and directed the small flood, careful to catch as much as he could in his mouth; he had grown accustomed to the now familiar taste, that slippery salty goodness that now filled his mouth, his tongue in thrall. He knew the drill, and swallowing it all, began to lick Ian's prick clean with his tongue, squeezing the last dregs out gently by hand.

"Good. You are getting better at this, Petra. Soon you will be ready...That will be all for now"

"Yes sir, thank you sir" Peter replied as he got to his feet. He crossed the room without grace, the new heels he had been told to wear made the walk difficult.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to them girl." Ian suggested, laughing.

Peter opened a side door and entered Ian's en-suite wash room, closing the door behind him. Ian had had the room built to his own specification, and the directors had gladly paid for it. His fellow executives had been a bit testy, but their new financial director had been a head worth hunting, and could have what he wanted. Bonuses for all executives hinged on his recommendation, and his track record was second to none, so little more was said. The slate lined wet room was fitted with a floor to ceiling mirror and an impressive array of inbuilt wall and ceiling spray nozzles. A squat stone plinth sat at the centre of the room. A second door opened into a discrete vacant office, but once this closed, it could not be opened from the other side without a key.

Peter regarded his reflection in the mirror, his prick hard and wet in anticipation as both hands slid up stockinged thighs, lifting the short flared skirt to expose pink panties dressed with lace. These bore the stains of his arousal, and he fondled himself through the sheer nylon, a familiar tainted aroma rising to tease his nostrils. He didn't have much time as Ian required him to change quickly after he had finished and to be back at his desk promptly. He massaged his erect penis through the fabric with one hand and with his free hand slipped the pretty sheer blouse off one shoulder, sliding his hand beneath his bra to massage his right breast. Watching himself in the mirror as he did this, it didn't take long for him to fill his knickers with cum, the release incredible. The afterglow waned as urgency reasserted itself, and he hastily undressed. He began stow the feminine clothing in his hold-all, but, on encountering his goo filled panties, paused, unable to resist. He unfurled them and lifting them to his mouth, began to lap at his juices.

Ian had counted on him being long gone when he opened the door to find Peter standing there, his face buried in his knickers. He needed a piss now, and finding Peter had not yet left displeased him."On your knees, bitch!' he said through gritted teeth, and he gripped Peter by the shoulder, turning him and pushing him to his knees as his free hand worked at his zip. Peter knew he had it coming, he should have been more careful. Ian had freed his member, and directing it towards Peter's face immediately began to piss, the pungent amber liquid soaking his hair and face and streaming down his face. Peter instinctively clamped his eyes and mouth shut, averting his head.

"Open your mouth and take your punishment!" came Ian's command as he grabbed Peter by the hair and swung his face back into the stream. Peter reluctantly opened his mouth and as it filled with salty piss, he gagged, and was compelled to start swallowing the torrent. The flow dwindled to a trickle and stopped. As Peter swallowed his last mouthful and piss dripped from his chin, Ian repeated his warning and told him to clean himself up, leaving Peter alone, flushed with anger and shame.

Stephen had been unable to contact the person responsible for inventory all morning. The guy wasn't at his desk, although his colleagues had seen him arrive that morning. His phone calls and emails bore no fruit, he was screwed. Without the relevant stock levels, he could not predict revenues. Maybe after lunch, but the pressure was on as he left the building. He had been delegated shopping chores by Karen, despite his attempts to persuade her to buy on-line. In return, she had promised him a night to remember, and he had acquiesced. Still...he loved the lingerie department, his passion for the garments as ever hard to resist, although he had always felt self-conscious here. He chose 2 pairs of matching white cotton lace trimmed briefs, one a size 12 and another in size 16, as his wife had instructed. Blushing, he paid a bemused cashier and headed off to pick up her dry-cleaning. With any luck he might get ten minutes to grab a sandwich and a coffee.

The afternoon did not go well. Stephen got back late, the traffic was horrendous. It transpired that the stock manager had left early without answering any of his messages. To top it all off, he had forgotten a meeting scheduled for that afternoon, which meant that any time he had to work on his own relevant costs had evaporated. He had no choice but to inform Ian that he would be unable to complete his projections. He considered his options, picked up the phone, and dialled. Sally, Ian's secretary answered.

"I'm sorry Stephen, Ian has gone out to lunch and he hasn't informed me when he'll be back. Can I take a message?" Sally offered.

His heart sank. A mixed blessing perhaps...at least he didn't have to face Ian today with lame excuses. However, there would be no escaping Ian's inevitable censure when he failed to deliver.

"Thanks Sally. Can you tell Ian that I've struck a problem with the figures, and that I will finish my work on them at home tonight."

"Sure, Stephen. Will there be anything else?"

"No, Sally, that's it. Thank you." Stephen put down the phone.