A Tale Of Two Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one even noticed when she lay her head back closing her eyes and sighing deeply. I could tell that she was getting close to cumming just by the way she was breathing. She kept squirming in her seat pushing herself closer and closer. By now my hand was between her legs rubbing hard.

Suddenly she sat bolt up right and said, "Thank God, this is our stop. Come on, silly, Ya want to sit here all night"?

Adjusting herself, she grabbed my hand and we were out the door onto the platform. Since I really didn't know where I was in relation to the apartment, I followed blindly. It was a short walk and we ran up the stairs to the front door. Inside the elevator, she threw herself at me grabbing at my pants trying unzip me.

"I swear, I almost came right there in the subway. You were driving me nuts."

She has succeeded in getting the zipper down and thrust her hand in my pants connecting with my cock, wrapping her fingers around it. Pulling on it, she stroked it a few times. Bringing my penis out, the tip glistened in the harsh light of the elevator. She continued to play with me during the short trip to the third floor. Leading me out of the cage after it stopped, we made our way to the bedroom.

Pulling each other's clothes off we sank to the futon. I was more than hard. The hand job that I had been getting in the elevator had brought me close to the edge once again. Suddenly she engulfed my cock with her mouth, plunging it way back in her throat, swirling her tongue along the underside and teasing the tip as she slid it back and forth in her warm mouth.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I want you to shoot that load down my throat. I need to taste you again"

She didn't have long to wait. I came in her mouth immediately, as I could no long hold back. She drew me deep into mouth sucking it down like pro making noises that sounded primal. And the end as I was getting soft, she popped my cock out of her with an audible "pop" and gentle sigh.

"Yeah, that was good," opening her mouth to show me that she hadn't swallowed all of it, the end of her tongue white. She moved up my body and planted a full kiss thrusting her tongue in my mouth let me taste myself. "uhmm, good," was all she said as she lay back.

Once again our clothes ended up in piles at the end of the bed. She had her eyes closed as I moved on top of her. I ran my hands over her tits, the nipples slightly red from all the attention they had been getting in the subway car. Puffy nipples always turn me on and these were no exception. They were hard as I sucked on them filling my mouth. She was panting slightly as I sucked on the rose buds.

"You have to fuck me now. I can't take anymore. Fuck my ass again. You fill me up. I love it."

She rolled over and got up on her knees. I spread her ass checks with my hands and placed the tip of my cock on the opening. Suddenly she moved back and impaled herself on my ever-hardening penis.

"Oh, my God, that feels good. Just slide it in all the way, baby"

Always one to oblige a lady, I did just that. Slowly at first, in and out picking up the pace as she made more and more noise.

All at once she screamed out, "Oh sweet mother of God, I'm going to cum." Make no mistake she did, sucking my dick up her ass. I came in a series of thrusts, short and sweet draining me once again. I collapsed on top of her, then rolled off trying to catch my breath.

After a day and a half of some serious sex, some hash and alcohol, we were spent. Our arms around each other we fell asleep immediately.

We woke up late and a quick shower together with no fooling around - damn - and made a mad dash to Grand Central Station just in time to catch the train back to my Grandmothers' house. I got a nice hug good-bye and a kiss. As I was walking down the platform to the train, she called out.

"Thanks for the great weekend. We'll have to do it again sometime."

I replied. "Yeah, yeah, sure. The next time I'm in town," and laughed.

But we never did.

However her little sister is the next chapter.

12