A Tale of Two Sisters: Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard my sister make a noise and I could only imagine he was doing the same to her. I heard him laugh and he slapped my boobs. I felt them bounce.

"I had a great time here today girls. I appreciate the hospitality. I can't wait until we meet again."

I heard another slap and I thought he probably slapped my sister's boobs. He slapped my boobs again and then pulled my tank top back up. I heard him walk away and then heard the door slam.

I moved my head over towards my sister and I wondered if her eyes were covered also. I heard her breathing slow. I knew she had enjoyed herself and I have to admit I had to. My ass was going to be sore for a couple days I was sure but it was incredible. I heard the door open.

"Yeah, I think they are in the kitchen. Hold on." It was Leroy's voice.

I heard him walk past us into the kitchen and then I heard a jingle which sounded like car keys. I felt his presence as he walked up to us.

"Was that ok, baby girl?" He asked my sister.

I realized then that Leroy not only "found" us but she had set this up with him. She was a sneaky little bitch. It hit me then that she had set it up to get what we wanted but to make sure at least Leroy knew exactly what was happening.

"You want your Daddy and Mommy to get a little shock?" He asked her.

I couldn't tell what he was doing but I heard her moan through the duct tape. He laughed and then I felt him pinch my nipple. I gasped.

"You two are quite the little minxes, aren't you?" Leroy said and squeezed my boobs.

He yanked down my shirt and my boobs bounced free.

"I will see you two little lovelies at school tomorrow." He said and left.

The door slammed shut. I tried to free my hands but there was no way. I felt my boobs bounce as I struggled and then I realized my parents would see us when they got home. I struggled harder. I lost track of time as I fought to free my hands. I was unable to get anywhere and then we heard the door.

"Girls, I was able to get out a little early. Do you guys want to go with me to get Mom and then go to dinner?"

My daddy's voice rang through the house and I pulled even harder on the rope.

"Girls, are you home?"

His voice moved closer and then stopped abruptly. Tears covered my cheeks as I knew my Daddy was frozen in place, staring at the boobs of both of his little girls.