A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
435 Followers

Zabina ignored the offered list. "We will have a bottle of the Casanova di Neri please."

Beatrice bobbed her head smiling politely. "Would that be the Brunello di Montalcino Mistress?"

"Perfect Beatrice, and can we have it slightly chilled please"

The waitress bobbed again and disappeared.

Alex was still looking around trying to take in the continuing surprises when Zabi touched her hand.

"So what do you think?"

"Well, it's different." Alex replied, unsure what to make of the place.

"Let me point out a few things you may have missed. The waiters and waitresses to the sides are employed by the club. There is a very strict 'hands off' rule in these areas. There are enforcers dotted around to ensure that rule is obeyed. The servers in the centre are actually guests, or to be more precise, submissives of guests. It appears immoral, but the staff are very well protected and extremely well paid. No one is allowed to interfere with anyone else's servant and everyone remains masked at all times."

The wine arrived and after a brief tasting by Zabina, glasses poured.

"We will have the set meal please Beatrice." Zabi replied waving the menus away before speaking to Alex. "You will love the food. The chef is fantastic."

Alex sipped the wine. She wasn't normally a drinker of red wine, but this was surprisingly fruity and the slight chill took the heaviness out of it.

A loud shriek broke over the gentle music.

At a table several yards away a waitress was slapped across the face by a woman with peroxide blonde hair. The slap was nearly as loud as the shriek.

"You should know your place slut." The blonde woman said loudly as she stood.

Alex gasped as the room spun. "Oh my God, that's Cindy."

A muscular looking woman, her face painted to look like a skull, appeared from a side door and rapidly inserted herself between the waitress and the blonde woman.

"Cindy?" Zabi questioned. "As in your ex?"

Alex nodded trying to make herself as inconspicuous as possible.

"Well she's going to end up in a lot of trouble if she isn't careful." Zabi informed her. "The woman speaking to her is Jinn. She is Dominic's right hand and can be rather scary."

Alex glanced back to the table. The skull faced woman, Jinn had calmed the situation. Cindy was seated and looking very sullen. The man she was with had turned ashen faced as Jinn was speaking to him at length.

"Forget her Alex. She was part of your past, and you are living for the future now."

Nodding Alex took a gulp of wine. "Yes you're right I'm not letting her ruin anything. Especially our anniversary."

The quintet began playing again. The music different to before, something with a little more tempo.

"Ah a tango." Zabi said her eyes lighting up.

"Does the dance floor get used often?" Alex asked.

Zabi's hand brushed her thigh. "Are you asking me to dance?"

She gave a nervous laugh, unable to see herself dancing to the classical music, but there was something suggestive about Zabi's touch.

"Why not, people are wondering around naked, who's going to care what we do." Alex said grinning.

A look of sheer joy crossed Zabi's face. "I think you have begun to spread your wings Alex. Now we just need to see you fly."

They walk out on to the dance floor hand in hand. "Just relax and follow my lead." Zabi replied pulling her a little closer.

Alex let herself be guided around the dance floor trying to get a feel for the rhythm and how Zabi was moving. As they moved Alex became very aware about just how sensuous the dance was becoming as Zabi's body constantly rubbed against her own. This was amplified by the way Zabi had a tendency to squeeze her bottom every few steps, which in turn was causing her dress to ride up her thighs slightly. Her breath began to come in short gasps with every change of direction as she felt her hem lifting millimetre by millimetre and Zabi's thigh rubbed against her sex. The room began to fade away as she became more and more aroused.

The music came to a halt and Alex returned to earth as a smattering of applause came from the seated diners.

Zabi's eyes were full of desire as she hugged the flushed Alex and led her back to the table.

They had nearly made it when Cindy shouted out.

"Alex Rowe. I thought it was you." Her voice was slightly slurred.

Alex's world came crashing down around her, then the presence of Zabi's hand in hers strengthened her resolve. Something sparked inside Alex. She had pushed the memories of the betrayal and hurt she had felt when Cindy had left her out of her mind. The budding relationship with Zabi was healing the old scars and she was pretty much over Cindy and one thing was for sure, she wasn't going to let her break the spell between her and Zabina.

"Go away Cindy, you are not welcome or wanted here." Alex said with a voice she didn't recognise as her own.

"Urgh. I can't believe you're walking around with that on display." Cindy indicated the scar on Alex's thigh.

The fire inside her that had been lovingly tended by Zabi, began to flare with anger.

"Oh you mean this." Alex lifted the lower hem of her dress exposing the full length of her scar. And the fact she wasn't wearing underwear.

Alex was suddenly very aware that the room had descended in to silence. She hastily brushed her dress back in to place.

Then she saw Dominic.

Unlike everyone else he wasn't wearing a mask. He was dressed in an immaculate suit once again. Charcoal grey with a white silk shirt, the top few button of the shirt undone revealing lightly tanned skin than was as flawless as Zabi's and was shadowed with trim muscle. Everything about him oozed sexuality. The first time Alex had seen him, she was reminded of a Mako shark. This time was no different. If anything his expression emphasised it as his face was fixed with a bored humourless smile.

Almost instantly he as at Cindy's side.

"Ladies." He greeted. His soft and seductive voice sent prickles across Alex's skin. "Please allow me."

Alex wasn't sure of how it happened, but as swiftly as she had arrived Cindy was manoeuvred away from the table and in to the waiting hands of Jinn, who bustled the

Alex was so captivated by the sexuality Dominic seemed to exude she jumped slightly when Zabi's hand touched hers.

"Are you alright Alex?"

Still a little stunned by the intense feeling she had just experienced Alex nodded.

"Zabina, Alexandria." Dominic greeted. "On behalf of the Ascension, I apologise for the interruption to your evening. It will not happen again."

"Thank you Dominic, I think we will be alright." Zabi replied.

A casual smile ran across his lips. A shiver ran down Alex's spine as she realised there was no warmth in the expression. The hand of fear plucked at her nerves.

"There is no need to feel fear from me Alexandria. You out of all the people here are amongst the safest." Dominic said to her the emotionless smile touching his lips again.

Her heart jumped. How could he possibly know what she was thinking?

"When you grow up unable to feel or express emotion you learn to read others easily. After a while it becomes almost instinctual as to what people are thinking. It also helps if you want to push someone to the limits of their bodies. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to."

Dominic nodded to them Alex, kissed Zabi's hand and left. Several women and a few of the men watched him leave almost wistfully.

Alex sat back down feeling a little light headed.

"Well." Zabi began. "Now you know his secret. I think he must approve of you."

"His secret?" Alex questioned. "What exactly is wrong with him?"

"Dominic has psychopathic tendencies. That doesn't mean he is a serial killer. He just has very impaired empathic and emotional abilities. It is a little sad as he could have any woman or man he wanted, but he will never feel love. Women will plead and beg to be with him, but they may as well be furniture. The only people that know are Jinn, myself and now you."

Alex frowned deeply. "But if he doesn't feel emotion, how does he incite such a reaction in others?"

"Ah, you felt that. Truthfully I have no idea, he just seems to have some sexual magnetism that attracts people to him. I suppose I've been around it that long I don't notice it any more. Plus the fact that we are twins alters things."

"Twins?" Alex asked slightly incredulous. Then she began to make connections between the two. "That's why he has similar expressions to you. He has basically copied your expressions as you grew up."

"I'm impressed Alex. You have only met him twice and realised that. I said you are very special."

Alex paused while she processed the new information. "I'm sorry to ask, and don't think I won't love you any less, but do you have any emotional issues?"

For the first time ever Alex witnessed Zabi blush.

"Yes, actually I have a tendency towards hypersexuality."

Alex said nothing for a few seconds. "Yes, well that's not really a surprise is it?"

The pair looked at each other for a moment then burst out laughing.

Beatrice arrived with their food, and Alex had to admit it was completely delicious. Teasingly Zabi decided to feed her while running her fingers along her inner thigh.

"Are we going to go the Inferno afterwards?" Alex asked in between mouthfuls of very tender beef.

Zabi pondered for a moment then raised the studded eyebrow. "Do you want to descend further?"

"I think it would be interesting."

A smile danced across Zabi's lips. "Then we should go. There are a few things I want to tell you, but they can wait until you have seen it and know what it is about."

***

Authors note:

I would like to thank everyone who has given such wonderful feedback. In the next chapter I intend to go deeper in to what it means to be a Switch as it is a more complex than a lot of people think. I hope everyone continues to enjoy my stories, as always any feedback is very welcome.

ATM

TrueMort
TrueMort
435 Followers
12