A Tale Of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Humper adroitly pressed her happy damp juggies around her daughter's boyfriend's father's big long fuckstick and then began to move them around in circles, making his johnson feel the reverberating wiggling and shaking and soft texture of the masses of basketball sized boob flesh that surrounded and encompassed it on all sides, making his wee wee tingle and surge with the early pleasures of what always proved to be a radical explosion, another victim of Hilda's boobie trap that was her cleavage. Just days before, her son Henry and his twelve inch cock had been another victim of her mountainous knockers and cavernous cleavage when his giant organ had been sliding up and down between his mother's big set of boobies. It had ended in a radical explosion when Henry finally came.

"Slide it, Richie," Hilda said within a deep breath of carnality as she reveled in her dirty afternoon fun. "Come on, wee wee warrior, slide that pee wee slab up and down between momma's big whoppers. You know you fucking want to."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Mr. Dicker cried in a wall-shaking fit of happiness and wee wee stimulation that went from deep in his balls to the very tip of his pee pee hole. "That feels like heaven."

The middle-aged man began to thrust his stalk up and down as he delicately balanced himself right above her abdomen and rib cage. Hilda smiled at him behind the natural wonders of her breasts that loomed high and almost hid her angel face. This was one angel that had the devil in her, Richard thought as his manhood traveled the distance of her track of cleavage until it touched her chin. This was why Hilda liked to be tittiefucked by guys who were hung like horses. Her titties and her mouth got some wee wee at the same time. In and out he thrust, making his thrusts so deep that her open mouth and thick lips took in his member as it made its way to the sublime area of her hungry orifice.

"Mmmmmphhhh!" Hilda managed to muffle as she swallowed the end of his cock again. "Faster, Richie, faster!"

Mr. Dicker gripped her giant boobs with both hands and caused them to tightly boobclench him as he fucked them at a faster, frenzied and furious rate of intensity. Richard was one good boobiefucker and Miss Humper was wild and wet and being pleasured quite a lot.

"Oh my goodness!" Richard exclaimed as he felt her tongue flick at his mushroom head as he made another wee wee journey between her pretty titties. "Holy shit, that tingles so much."

Hilda agreed and her pussy was wet to prove it.

Richard Dicker felt Hilda Humper's warm mouth touch his penis as he humped her between her big titties, his girth reaching a great distance to ensure that she got to give the head that she so craved giving.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Richard let out a gasp of air as unspeakable tickles and twinges of sensation coursed gradually through the length of his weenie as it plowed a path between the mountainous hills before him that jiggled and bounced and swayed with the fucking. "Holy shit, Hilda! They are so wonderful!"

"Yes, they fucking are," Hilda agreed as she looked up at the incoming rocket wee wee that slid towards her face and into her mouth. "Mmmmmmph! Tasty hot dog. Lots of pre-cum wee wee juice coming out of it for me too."

A trickle of sticky jizz dangled like spittle from the tip of Richard's rapidly thrusting stalk of manhood. Miss Humper lapped it off as fast as a frog snagging a fly with his extra long tongue. It was that rapid of a movement for her. The big-boobied femme fatale loved cum very much.

"Ooooooooo," Hilda whispered as Richard grabbed her whopping tits and he fucked them so hard that it hurt when his pee wee stick went into her mouth. "How long can you last, baby?"

The tittiefucking was getting noisy now, for the deep divide of Hilda's cleavage was slick with sweat. It caused his screwing to make a funny squeaking sound as he dicked her for what seemed to be forever. Mr. Dicker thought that her sweaty boobs felt great and the glistening perspiration made his cock slide like a dream and gave it a soothing and fresh feeling of virility. He couldn't believe he had lasted as long as he had. Richard at 45 was fucking like a champ and he hoped that he could last for a long time. In reality though, he wanted release. Dicker wanted to feel the sharp tinge of pleasure shoot through the inside of the tube of his penis with every shot of love juice, splashing her titties and face and leaving them awash in his fluid that Hilda loved so much, just like her daughter Harriet did when he bathed her lithe high school cheerleader body with the thick streams that had burst from his loins with more force than he ever remembered.

"Tee hee," Hilda giggled as her titan ta tas rocked and his nine inch staff squeaked humorously between their grandeur. "Fucky, fucky, fucky. My mammies are loving this crazy squeaky wee wee shit. Ha ha ha."

With this, Richard had to laugh as well, but he never slowed the pace and instead roughly pushed her soft jugs tightly around his sweat- slick wee wee. It was at this point that he felt the twinge of joy at the end of his cock that always preceded an explosion. Hilda's bouncing basketball bazooms were taking him to paradise. The beautiful fleshy milkers shook their pillowy skin around his manhood. Their nipples were sharp points of desire and he took each one between thumb and forefinger and yanked upward as he felt his resistance give way and give her the gift that until now was dormant within his nutsack.

And then Richard Dicker was over the edge, plunging headlong into the abyss of pleasure as his wee wee mined the abyss of her cleavage and began to squirt his imminent satisfaction as a paean to her blessed assets, blasting rocket-like once again onto her boobies and partially into her giving and talented mouth whose thick lips were open and ready for this sustenance.

"Yes!" the older man screamed. "This is the fucking motherload!"

Meanwhile:

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Harriet Humper cried as the warm water sprayed down on her jizz-covered body and two of her tiny fingers probed the far reaches of her tingly young pussy. "Oh, damn! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!"

The young high school senior let the water rinse over every inch of her supple body as she gave her pussy some stimuli with her dexterous little feminine fingers and it made her scream so loud that it echoed in the expansive spacious bathroom. Harriet's boobies bobbed and swayed as she played with herself in an intimate and shameless act of self-indulgence that was a frequent activity for her. Harriet laughed as she thought of her horny mother in the other room fucking the man that her young offspring had been with just minutes before her. "Sometimes Mom can be such a slut," Harriet thought. But she knew what it was like to want nothing more than a dick and a load of cum every day and not being able to stop her desires. Harriet had remembered being just a little girl and seeing her mother with her eighteen-year-old male babysitter, paying him not just with money, but with trade as well. Nobody was more talented in bed than Hilda Hannah Humper. Harriet would peek through the hole in the wall and see her mother in her bedroom with scores of men. Hilda was shameless in how slutty and horny she could be in her pursuits. But Harriet was just enjoying the thought of what she had just done with Mr. Dicker as she gave her little cunny a good happy fingering that made her feel reinvigorated and alive.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Oh, fucking shit, oh, fucking holy wee wee rockets in cunnyville! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Wheeeeeeeeee!"

Harriet became a little child when she fingered her little nub of a clit, crying out and using nursery sorts of words to express her bliss. Harriet wanted to enjoy her shower sufficiently before she went back in the bedroom to help her mother give maximum tittage and pleasure to Richard Dicker's insatiably wild sexual appetite and nine inch pee pee pole. Harriet thought that the older man was one of the best men she had ever been with in bed and that was saying quite a lot. There had been multitudes of wee wees in her mere eighteen-year- old slot. Some had been very big, some little teeny weeny and others in between. Harriet preferred the big jumbo logs like Mr. Dicker had given her. Just thinking of it made her fingers slide more quickly and probe more deeply inside of her wet pussy as the shower head rinsed all the baby goo off of her beautiful flesh.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Harriet squealed and writhed beneath the stream of H2O that cascaded down. "I need a dick! I need a fuck! I am coming now, now, now! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The younger Humper's whole perfect body quaked as the orgasm of a lifetime paid her for all her deft fingerwork. Harriet Holly Humper shook and screamed as bursts of pleasure washed over her making her eyes clench shut and almost cross. She was crying like a happy baby now with the release and the blessed flush of fucking sensation that possessed her in this moment. Harriet fell to the floor of the tub and felt her wet pussy gush with her sweet feminine secretions.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Harriet begged. "Let me die with an orgasm like this because I know what heaven is like!"

And she did. She would find it in even more supply as soon as she made it to the next room where a humping haven of heavenly bliss awaited her. Harriet would hump her way to paradise. She would screw her way to nirvana. She would fuck her way to freedom.

"Oooooooweeeeeee!" Hilda squeaked as her big bulging boobies clenched and squeezed Richard's spitting and sputtering weenie that doused her with its load. "Spray me with that big long wee wee son of a bitch! Fucking cover me, baby!"

Richard obeyed her sex-obsessed request for a generous contribution of wee wee juice to the area of her general person. The 45-year-old man grunted and groaned as forceful shot after forceful shot exited from the pent-up trunk and then out through the spongy mushroom head of his jumbo johnson. Tittie surrounded it on all sides working and milking it of its fluid that went smilingly in Hilda's blond hair and on her sexy face and also her waiting mouth. Richard's sticky goo was bathing her a little on her breasts too as well as quenching her thirst when she finally wrapped her lips around the squirting tip of his rod.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ooooooooo! Aaaaaaahhhh!" Miss Humper intoned in between gulps of his bounty. "Wee wee spray like a fountain over me! Give me every drop to digest or to feel on my skin just like I feel the hard plump size of you between my big fucking mammie bazooms! Oooooo, yes!"

The school teacher sucked down every last ounce of him as she now held him firmly both between her titties and between her thick ruby red lips that fluttered around his pee wee head, as she had taught Harriet to call a man's mushroom tip. At the same time she pushed her breasts tighter around him and began to work them in circles, stimulating and draining the last bit of reserve from his long planting tool. Hilda was shameless in her sexual hunger and was not afraid to get all she could from the sweet moment. But this moment of tittiefucking wee wee fun was interrupted and they, both Hilda and Richard, looked back as the door of the bedroom swung abruptly open and a towel-dried and glisteningly squeaky clean Harriet Humper walked unashamedly naked through the door.

"Hi, honey," Hilda smiled at her daughter as she still held Mr. Dicker's cock proudly between her mountainous twin swells of pride and joy. "Is my girl all cleaned up and ready to give Richie's dicky a little added fun?"

Hilda giggled at the things that she had apparently taught her girl about taking what she wanted in the sack. Harriet had learned the lessons well and now both mother and daughter would bring their talents to bear on a man and his penis. They would give him heaven in the sheets with their pussies and oversized breasts as well as their talented mouths. Hilda and Harriet were both excited and ready to fuck. They would leave poor Richard spent. They would drain every drop from him.

"That was a long shower, babe," Hilda Humper said to her nude and smiling daughter that sat her perfect plump round ass down on the edge of the bed where her mother had a spent nine inch cock between her giant juggies. "I feel like I need one after this big fucker has drenched me like it has. I just drank a gallon of fucking cum. Tee hee hee! Gosh, I feel like I am about to drown, baby!"

"Oh, Mom," Harriet replied, patting her mom on the ankle and sighing, slightly amused with her mother's promiscuity and endless ability to shag. "And I bet you are ready to keep going too, aren't you?"

"Damn fucking straight, hon," the elder Humper said matter-of-factly to her young girl that had inherited her full-figured body and insatiable fuckability that the men never turned down when she offered their wee wee rockets some pussy to fuck. "I need a big throbbing pee wee wee wee in my hungry cute little kitty cat that is purring for a pecker as we speak."

Hilda licked Mr. Dicker's cock as she still embraced it boobie wise. The woman whose tits would make Dolly Parton green with envy, washed off his worn out wee wee with her tongue.

"Yowwww!" Richard Dicker let out a cry of pleasure as she gave him a whole-hearted wee wee wash as she deftly slid him out from the confines, the special confines of her creamy cleavage track that was now awash with her warm and sopping sweat that smelled not sour, but like apples.

Hilda used the towel that Harriet had brought from the shower to wipe all the sweat and most of the jizz off of her face, her hair and her tired fucked out titties. The 38-year-old sat up in bed still in nothing but her birthday suit and her boobs bobbed as she shifted on the mattress. She was sitting beside her equally nude daughter and they both laughed as Richard fell to his back spent, and moaned with the knowledge and afterglow of a very very satisfactory set of ejaculations that still made his trunk and pee pee hole tickle with joy.

"Oh, shit, ladies," Dicker managed. "You wore this old boy out completely."

"We ain't done with you yet, honeychild," Hilda cooed, licking her chops like a ravenous animal as she studied his outstretched form on the bed. "We are going to drain you dry, darling."

Hilda touched her now completely clean breasts that were still damp and pushed them roughly together.

"Yes, baby," Harriet squealed loudly as she touched her cunny. "Richie, we aren't even close to being done with that happy wee wee rocket heady of yours. Not by a long shot."

Harriet knelt beside him on the bed and touched his face with her big left bosom and smiled brightly, making her face look like an angel. Her blonde mane brushed his member as she turned to look at her mother knowingly, ready for some teamwork.

"Come on, Mom. Let's show him what the Humper girls can do!"

"I am so proud of you sometimes," Hilda told her daughter as she sat down on the other side of Richard Dicker and brought her big right breast down to gently slide against his cheek, which by now was flushed with fatigue.

"I am a lucky man," Dicker breathed out as his sagging penis began to inflate with new sexual life as it steadily resurrected itself anew. "This is the best day of my life."

"Not yet," Hilda and Harriet resounded in unison. "But we are going to let you enter titan tittie heaven!"

And they would and he had wood. This was not the first time that the mother-daughter team had let a man feel the full heavenly sensation that the two of them together could bring. They also knew that they were about to enter wee wee heaven, a place where their sweet cunnies found all that they could ingest and endure for one solitary day that neither of them would ever forget.

"Wheeeeeee!" the younger Humper screamed out with happiness.

It was the beginning of something great.

And it was great. It was tittie-sucking, wee wee-fucking spectacularly humparific. The Humper broads gave Mr. Dicker double the pleasure and double the fun, to borrow from a commercial jingle that always used blonde beauty to sell a product that was largely insignificant in the scheme of things. Richard lay on his back moaning as young Harriet Humper was on top of him impaled to the hilt on his staff and bouncing up and down like she was in a rodeo show. In this case she was having a rough and exhilarating ride on the baloney pony. Hilda on the other hand was crouched just behind his head and leaning only slightly forward. Only slightly because that was all that was necessary to press her big dangling breast to his mouth. Richard suckled at her ballooning bazoom like it was feeding time.

"Oh, yes!" Harriet hollered out in the throes of the moment's fuckfest and astonished at the ability of "old" Mr. Dicker in the sack, considering that he had just shot his wad twice earlier. He was still scrumping like a champ though. "Oh, fucking wistful wee wee Wednesdays! Richie, you talented fucker! I fucking love you!"

And she did. Harriet adored this man and his nine inch wee wee so much. It was one of the reasons that she had sex with him practically every week, always unknown to Richard's son, and her boyfriend, Chuck Dicker. But what Chuck didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Now Harriet gave the elder Dicker the most deft fuck that she and her precious pussy could muster.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Hilda Hannah Humper intoned as the fuckee's lips sucked more frenzied, and more frenzied because he was trying to fuck and suck simultaneously. "Feed, hungry baby, feed! Suck, hungry boy! Momma wants her big boy to get all full! She wants her baby to drink from her mommy milky mammie mounds!"

Hilda's triple J cup udders didn't give milk, but she knew that they could weaken any man's knees and harden any man's cock. The 38-year- old teacher took great pride in this fact and watched daily as it was confirmed again and again. It was in this moment her titties, coupled with her daughter's cunny, that was keeping this man's pee wee rising time after time.

"Yeeeehhaaaaaaa!" Harriet cried in the same way that the Duke boys did when they jumped in the General Lee as she took hold of her mother's hands and they braced each other for the double teaming that took place.

Harriet's little bitty cunny was on the verge of an orgasm and she excitedly anticipated it as her bobbing on his long pole of an organ grew even faster as it jutted up and into her sweet slot. Richard thrust and humped upward, driving his wee wee pole into her lush honeypot while still sucking Hilda like a starving and ravenous infant, now biting and gnawing and gripping her right tittie with his teeth to make her scream out in both rapture and a slight sensation of pain that she liked to bring occasionally into the mix.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Richard sighed between mouthfuls of tit. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Finally he could hold back no longer and gripped Harriet's buxom, but cheerleader-like hips as he jetted his deep satisfaction into her glove-tight tunnel, feeling the pleasure that became a volcano in his loins explode so forcefully that the room began to spin and he saw trails of light twinkle before his eyes. Harriet too found her joy as an orgasm made her body ripple and her sweet young boobs jostle and sway with the force of it. As she came he could feel the walls of her vagina tighten and loosen and finally get so wet that he felt like a dam had burst within her. Oh, it felt good to him. The fucking and the nursing and the heaven of two perfectly sculpted bodies gyrating upon him. They were so hungry, so yearning for the joys that only sex and the body could bring. Richard smiled and his eyes fluttered as over his head two pairs of hands were locked, locked into a pact of pleasure.

"Wow, you sweet thing," Harriet managed when her vibrations had finally ended. "That one is going to be in my highlight film. There have been very few times I have been touched that deeply before. Mmmmmmmm, boy!"