A Tale Of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Chuck placed his hands on her firm buttocks as his penis found its mark with each dive into her wet fragrant muff. His eyes were closed and he cried out as her pussy massaged his pecker each time it pierced her feminine slot. Chuck's slick and quick penetration was so fucking pleasurable that he thought that he had reached the heights of paradise. He had never, even with his girlfriend Harriet's skillful fuck sessions, felt anything that remotely matched this. Harriet had a great body and a tight pussy, but her mother had skills that were unfathomable in their adroit ability to stimulate a man's member. Chuck's seven inch phallus tingled from the tip of its tiny peehole to the base of its length and then down into the deep recesses of his balls that slapped against her backside with every plunge into her sopping wet honeypot. Wee wee, wee wee slamming all the way home. Chuck couldn't believe how slick she was on the inside and how easy and quick he slid in and out of Hilda's cunny.

"Owwwwwww!" Hilda grunted in response to his grunting thrusts into her hole. "So big and so thick! Now fuck me harder, baby!"

"Oh, yes!" Chuck moaned as he sped up his rhythm and watched as his penis jetted in and out of her like a machine in a factory that was running at full speed. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, fuck!"

Hilda had her breasts practically buried in the carpet and the rest of her body pressing into it with only her big rear end pointing into the air so he could access her tight oozing wet slot. Her face was down near the floor and she was jerking her body and screaming every time he slammed forcefully against her. Hilda's sweet juices now ran down the backs of her well-toned legs in thick streams. Chuck wetted his fingers in it and then slapped the left cheek of her ample ass.

"Spank me, baby!" Hilda begged and then cooed like a baby. "Hildy's been a bad girl, a naughty dirty girl! She's let all the boys get their little wee wees into her girly hole!"

Chuck now fucked her doggie style and vigorously spanked her round fanny every time he slipped inside of her deep soaking tunnel. Hilda yelled louder and louder after he began to spank her bottom and her body writhed against his hard long stalk as it touched her deep inside where it felt really good. Finally Chuck could stand no more and his penis shot off like a firecracker, excreting his thick goo into her pussy in steady shots. Chuck blasted his entire load inside of her in an ejaculation that totaled nearly twelve squirts. The boy screeched as the semen flowed from his weenie like it had been trying to escape for years. The young Dicker had just had the best fuck of his eighteen year life. He had felt the full force of the eldest Humper's sexual capacities and the intense way that she could milk pleasure from any man. It gave him a new appreciation for Hilda and her hungry pussy.

"Mmmmmm, baby," Hilda sighed as her own orgasm finally came with a thundering shake that enraptured her angelic form. "That is one good way to enjoy an afternoon. That was a doozy, Chucky. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Hilda Humper rolled to the floor and turned to grin at her young partner. Her body was sweating and her legs were sticky from her gushing cunny.

Upstairs, Harriet and Richard's rollicking good time was winding down as Richard's penis shot the last load it could muster. Earlier it had been in Harriet's eager mouth, but this one found its home in her equally eager pussy.

"Oh, that was good, Richard," Harriet breathed as they both lay cuddling in the bathtub. "You were so amazing."

"I try, baby," Richard replied, kissing the young girl on the cheek. "For an old man, I can sure keep it up."

"You sure can," Harriet said excitedly as she took his cock and slid it into her mouth.

"Oh no, not again," Richard smiled knowingly as her head began to rise and fall.

Downstairs Hilda was trying to coax the wearied Chuck into another fuck.

"Suck me, honey," Miss Humper begged unashamedly, shoving her mega- sized tits into his face, their gargantuan girth threatening to bury his entire head between their massiveness. "Suck 'em, baby, and get your wee wee good and hard for my pussy. Suck my titties, good fucker. Mmmmmmmmm. Look how big they are, Chuckie. You know you want to suck on 'em. Then you can fuck the shit out of me when you get done sucking the fuck out of my titties."

"Okay, Miss Humper," Chuck finally relented as Hilda grabbed his wee wee and rubbed his little head as his big head delved far into the deep recesses of her insanely deep cleavage.

The insatiable nature of the two women came to bear on the grateful organs of two men who knew that these vixens couldn't get enough and reveled in the tingling earthshaking pleasure that took them to heaven on this sunny afternoon of blissful abandon.

THE END