A Tale of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
561 Followers

She lathered up her hands and washed my belly then let one hand run down between my legs where she expertly but gently washed my testicles before she put her hand on my penis. Then just as quickly she removed her hand and lathered them both up some more before she put one hand on my butt and one on my penis and ever so slowly stroked it up and down while she massaged and washed my butt cheeks with her soapy hand. Then she stopped and helped me to rinse off.

I felt a pang of disappointment but I understood that I was just there for a bath.

"Now you are clean, if you want to step out I'll help you dry off." She said after she laid down a towel for me to step onto.

I wasn't used to all the attention, but I was enjoying not having to stretch and bend and turn whichever way.

"Hold onto the vanity and lift your leg onto the side of the tub." She said as she dried between my legs and gently held my testicles while she dried them. Then she held up my penis and slowly dried it with the towel wrapped around the shaft. It just grew and grew and grew.

The towel fell on the floor, Alice fell to her knees, and her mouth simply devoured my hard penis while she gently cupped my testicles in her hand. Her other hand squeezed my bum cheeks and eased me forward towards her mouth. She started to suck and made loud sucking noises as she run her lips further down my shaft and then after maybe a minute I simply lost it and started to squirt my cumjuices in rapid pulses, all into her mouth. She never slowed down and never lost a beat until I had totally finished ejaculating.

Like it had never even happened she removed her mouth and wiped me with the towel then left the room and came back with some clean shorts. Just a few minutes later I was mostly dressed apart from a shirt and we were sat at the kitchen table while she shaved my face. It all seemed to happen so fast that I had to shake my head and make sure I was really awake. She never mentioned the incident in anyway so neither did I.

---------------------

Early in the evening we had a really nice tasty supper after she had fed Crystal while sat at the kitchen table. Then after supper we watched some TV for a while in the living room.

"I feel so much safer here Bob, thank you for letting me stay here. Would you mind if I sleep in your bed with you again?" She said as she shocked me.

"That's not a problem Alice." I said.

Later that evening when it got time for bed I went to my bedroom as normal and stripped down to my jockey shorts. Several minutes later Alice came into the bedroom and stood in a corner by the chair and slowly removed all her clothes. I couldn't help but watch as she folded each item that she had removed and placed them neatly on the chair.

Then she picked up a short nightdress and walked away naked to the bathroom. I heard the tap running and guessed that she must be washing as when she came back she was wearing the short nightdress and obviously nothing else.

She may have been a few pounds overweight but it would have been just a few, I estimated that she was about 5 feet 4 inches and weighed approximately 130 lbs. Her long dark hair flowed over her white shoulders and I must say that she had a very nice rounded behind with beautiful milky white cheeks. Her breasts weren't overly huge but they were full and had large dark nipples set in a 3-inch dark circle.

I eased the sheets back on the other side of the bed and she slid in beside me and snuggled up very close with her arms reaching around my chest. She lightly kissed me on the cheek and thanked me again for helping her when she had nowhere to go. Then her hand lightly stroked my belly and moments later it was sliding over my shorts.

She cupped her hand over my genitals and held them all firmly as she tenderly squeezed for a few minutes before she eased down my shorts until they were easy to just kick off. Then she sat up to remove her nightdress and then laid back down with her breasts tightly pushed into my chest.

Her open legs pushed against my side and I could feel her pubic hair bristling against my thigh as her hand cupped my genitals again. Slowly my penis was responding before she took my hand and placed it on her breasts and every time she pushed and dragged herself on my thigh I swear I could feel her wetness.

She lifted herself up and kissed me on the lips and then brought her swollen nipple to my mouth. I kissed it lightly several times before she squeezed it and made a thin stream of milk flow and then she put it in my mouth. "Suck gently." She murmured.

I sucked gently and tasted her baby milk as it streamed into my mouth and then I stretched out when I felt my penis reach its peak erection and start throbbing. She smiled and brought her other nipple to my mouth as she climbed over me. "Suck gently." She said as she was fully over me and I could feel her smooth bum cheeks sitting back and touching my hard penis.

"Mmmm. More, suck more, a little harder now, oooooh." She murmured then moaned loudly as she moved my penis and trapped it underneath her wet pussy lips and then slid herself back and forth along the shaft. I sucked harder on her nipple and milk gushed into my mouth and I thought that my penis was about to explode as she panted and moaned loudly with every suck that I made.

She reached down and took my swollen penis in her hand and rubbed it between her sopping wet pussy lips and then inserted it just inside her vagina before she sat back and swallowed most of it inside her. Then she let out a beautiful sigh as her head fell back.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, suck harder now father, more, oooooo... fill your mouth with my breast milk, oooooo feed on me father. Suck me, oooooh, keep sucking my nipple and keep my love juices flowing on your hard penis." She cried, with her mouth wide open and her eyes almost rolled back in her head while she started to ride my stiff penis.

"Oh god." I cried as I pushed upwards and sucked harder on her nipple and another gush of her delicious milk squirted into my mouth and I swear that a different warm gush went onto my penis.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, am I pleasing you father as much as you are pleasing me." She bellowed as she moved much faster and appeared to be in a world of her own. "Keep going, please keep going, oh my dear father should it really be this nice.

Please father, keep sucking my nipples, harder, drink from me, yesss, yesss, yesss keep sucking. Oh my goodness my love juices keep flowing heavily for you father." She cried as she bounced up and down like she was possessed and I knew it would be all over in a few seconds as she moaned really loud.

I couldn't have stopped myself if my life had depended on it, the intensity was electrifying and I started to ejaculate like never before. Thank god she never stopped or slowed down, she was in a trance and having her own very powerful orgasm. Her wet juicy pussy kept clamping down very tightly on my penis and making me spurt and spurt and spurt like I had never done before.

"Oooooh, oooooh Alice, my god, keep going girl."

Eventually she did slow down but I swear she didn't come to a complete stop for almost five minutes. But she wanted more.

"Ah more, more, keep sucking my nipples father...ah yesss, ah yesss, ah yesss more please, suck harder, oh yesss it's so nice, oh yesss, oh yesss it's so nice more, keep sucking harder father. Oh praise the lord, praise the lord, it's so nice and incredible that my love juices just won't stop flowing." All the time she was moaning and moaning in varying intensity and then sighing softly in my ear as she kept squeezing her vagina muscles tightly onto my throbbing penis, which she had brought back to life.

My hands tightly held onto her smooth undulating bum cheeks as she continued to ride me with such great intensity and I was so excited by her moans of pleasure and by her wild squeezing that I was ready to ejaculate again.

"Oh Alice, I'm cummin again, sweetheart."

Her eyes lit up again and her vagina milked every drop of cum from my throbbing penis.

My pubic area, genitals and inner thighs were completely soaked in her juices and probably some of mine but the feeling was wonderful.

Then she looked deeply in my eyes and said:

"Will you be my new father please, Bob?" She said as she brought her other dripping nipple to my mouth again.

"Oh, Yes, Alice. I will." I said as I sucked gently and tasted a little more of her tasty breast milk.

"Now suck gently father and you can go to sleep with my nipple in your mouth, you will now be the ONLY man in my life and I will look after your every need until you die."

"Thank you Alice, I will try my best to keep you and Crystal safe." I said before I slowly slipped away into the most peaceful sleep that I had ever had in my entire life.

-------------

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
561 Followers
12