A Tale of Two Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers

She gave me a tender kiss, and then got up to go talk to her husband. Just before going through the door, she turned back and said, "Don't worry, Hun, if it's too long, I'll bring you a fresh drink." And then she turned back and laughed on her way out.

* * *

"I understand that I'm actually allowed to touch you now." Steve said with a chuckle when he was standing beside the bed.

"Yes, for as long as you want."

He chuckled again, "That may be a long time."

"Then it will be a long time. We have all night, don't we?"

Steve held out his hand to me, "Do you mind?"

I took his hand and let him help me off the bed. Once I was standing, he put a hand on each of my shoulders, leaned in, and began very gently kissing my neck. His hands began sliding like feathers over my shoulders, down my arms and then back.

"You smell of the sweet aroma of sex."

"Oh, do you want me to shower?"

"Not on your life. I love it. I can smell you, and I can smell Becky on you. It's very erotic."

He moved closer. My breasts were touching his almost hairless chest. He began moving his hands over my back and lower until he was gently kneading my wide butt. He never once stopped tenderly kissing my neck, switching from side to side. I could feel my body coming alive under his touch.

After several minutes, he backed up and sat on the bed. He pulled me closer and began running his hands lightly over my front. He spent a long time just skirting my breasts until they were begging to be touched.

Finally, it was his lips, not his hands that took in my nipple and gently sucked it. I could feel his tongue, and finally his hands, cupping my breasts and making them more available to his mouth.

I couldn't help myself. I put both hands on his head and pulled his mouth more firmly to my breast. "Yes, baby, that feels really nice."

His hands were floating over the outside of my thighs, up and down my legs and then up my sides and back to my breasts.

I had lost all track of time. My thighs were quivering, my legs were threatening to abandon me, and my pussy was screaming for attention. Finally, Becky appeared with a fresh drink. She handed it to me with a chuckle, "It will take your boobs days to recover."

After taking a sip, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her long hair, pulling her to me. After kissing her passionately, I said to her in a raspy voice, "I need him inside me now."

Becky immediately took a handful of her husband's hair, forcibly pulling his mouth from my breast. "Baby, she needs you to fuck her now."

They lay me down on the bed. She began kissing me and kneading my breasts while he positioned himself between my legs. Seconds later, he was inside me, and I came almost immediately.

"Do you need some time, Hun?" Becky asked me.

"No, no." I almost shouted, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

No more than two minutes later, I came again. This time, I noticed Steve was suffering. "What's wrong?"

"It's his back, Hun." She said, placing her hand on my cheek. "He needs to stand up."

Steve got off the bed and Becky helped me turn. And then he grabbed my legs and pulled until my ass was totally off the bed. He was the only thing keeping me from falling. Both of his hands were holding me up, so his wife guided his cock back into my waiting pussy."

That proved to be a great position for him, and for me. While standing up, he could pound into me without straining his back. Over the next several minutes, I had several less intense orgasms, which was typical for me. I could feel my cum running down my ass.

I knew in advance when the big one was coming. It grew slowly and built to a crescendo. I heard myself groan, "Argggg...fuck. I'm . . . almost."

When my world came back into focus, I was curled up on the bed in a fetal position. Becky was there stroking my cheek. Her husband was standing beside the bed sipping his drink, his angry cock still twitching in front of him. I finally managed through my panting, "He . . . he didn't . . . finish?"

Becky chuckled, "Don't worry about him, Hun. He'll be fine. It's just the Viagra."

* * *

Something woke me the next morning. I stretched mightily even before opening my eyes. There were lips on my nipple. They belonged to Becky.

She looked up at me, "You said I didn't have to ask permission."

I glanced over and saw Steve still sleeping. "You don't." I said in a low voice, "But I really need to pee."

"I'll be waiting in the other room."

When I finished in the bathroom, Becky was standing beside the sofa. She'd spread out a very soft throw on it. It wasn't a particularly cool morning, but there was a fire burning in the fireplace so the room was cozy. She beckoned me to lie down, so I did.

"May I?"

"There you go asking permission again."

She showed me a grin and immediately began running her hands gently over my body. "You feel really nice."

I'm not sure what I sensed in her, but there was something lurking right below the surface of her words, of her expression, and of her touch. On a hunch, I asked her, "Which part feels the best?"

She smiled, "I love your long legs. They're so smooth."

I raised a knee and she began lightly touching the inside of my calf and thigh. I was pretty sure I'd guessed right. She wanted more than to touch. She wanted to talk about what she was touching. I didn't know if she wanted our talk to go dirty, so I treaded lightly, "You like the inside of my thigh, don't you?"

"Yes, very much." She said, leaning over and gently kissing it. "It's so soft and smooth and young."

After giving her some time, I asked, "Is there anything else you like?"

"I tasted you on my fingers last night. It was wonderful."

"You can taste me anytime."

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes, "Oh, we can be outside, down at the pond perhaps, and I can just say 'I want to taste you?'. Is that what you are offering?"

"Yes, anytime, anywhere."

She moved a hand up and rested it on my breast. "And if I want to kiss your beautiful young breasts and suck your long nipples between my lips?"

"Yes, anytime, anywhere."

She moved up and stared me hard in the eyes, her eyebrow raised, questioning me, "Anytime, anywhere?"

"Yes." I said without blinking.

"Careful, Hun . . . in the WalMart parking lot with the security cameras on us?"

"Anytime, anywhere. That is up to you."

She closed her lips around my near nipple and gently flicked it with her tongue, "Mmmm". And then she began gently kneading my other breast with her hand. "I love your boobs."

It was only then I realized she had one hand between her legs. I couldn't really see, but I was certain she was rubbing her pussy. "They are yours to enjoy anytime you want."

"That's easy to say." She said in a raspy whisper.

"Try me." I answered, trying to match her serious tone.

Before I knew what she was doing, her fingers were in my mouth. I could taste her sex. "Can I do that anytime I want?"

"Yes, of course. I love the way you taste."

Her eyes were practically rolling back in her head, "You are mine, aren't you . . . totally mine."

"Yes, I'm totally yours, to do with as you please, anything you want, anytime, anywhere."

That put her over the edge. "Oh fuck! I'm . . . oh fuck!"

I reached over and put my hand on her cheek, "There it is. Ride the wave. Enjoy it."

* * *

A few minutes later, we were both in the kitchen fixing a pot of coffee when she asked me, "You were just helping me get there, right?"

"No, Becky. I meant every word of it."

She stopped what she was doing and turned to me, her expression questioning.

"Coffee!" I said sternly.

* * *

I'm sure a lot of people would like to know what went on over the course of the next few days. So would I. After all, this is my fantasy, and that's as far as it goes. However, I can tell you this: last night, I called Becky on the phone, and I'm supposed to arrive out there at noon on Friday. If all goes well, I may be able to write a part two to this story.

The End

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers