A Tale to Tell: Wanton Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers

Jack and Jeremy lost the next few hands.

"You may be going in before Lisa." Jack egged on Jeremy.

"Ah, we'll all end up in there anyway." He shrugged.

But Lisa kept the anticipation high. "Is that so? Then let's play that the last player doesn't get to go in!"

This immediately intensified the game. None of the guys wanted to be left out since Lisa was closest to going in. Lisa got a low hand again and removed her pants. We all knew just her shirt and panties remained.

Jeremy then lost four straight hands before we realized that he was likely throwing the game in order to make sure he was going to be in the Jacuzzi. Jack did likewise for two hands before Lisa lost once again. The anticipation was soaring as Lisa lifted her shirt above her bare breasts. The guys inhaled deeply as her shirt caught under her breasts causing them to bounce as the cloth released its grip from her body.

Lisa watched their eyes. Her face was flush. She was definitely getting hot and horny, which seems to occur whenever she exposes herself. I watched her tongue dart out more frequently.

I tried to lose a few hands to catch up to Jack and was somewhat successful; no one cared if he game lasted longer while Lisa sat there with her lovely tits on display. Jeremy ended up in the Jacuzzi first, followed quickly by Jack as he lost the next. Their Willies had perked up and I watch Lisa take in the view as each made his way to the tub. Jeremy's had surprising girth.

"That was stupid Jack." Jeremy called from the Jacuzzi. "Now all Greg has to do is throw all his hands and it's just the boys." He pondered a moment. "Lisa, would you still bring us some drinks in that case?" He laughed. "It wouldn't be so bad being served by a topless waitress."

I won the next few hands leaving Lisa and I both in only our underpants. She whispered. "Had enough?"

"You're really going to go in there without me?" I asked incredulously.

Lisa took a deep breath, slowly closed her eyes for a second, and subtly licked her lips. To this day I'm not sure why I didn't throw my hand. I guess I didn't think she'd do it. But Lisa threw away the cards that would have won the game for her. I mouthed a "wow" and realized she was about to climb into that Jacuzzi with two men, none of whom were me while I had to watch.

"I'm out." I turned my stunned face towards Jack and Jeremy. They were equally stunned because I think we all understood at that point that Lisa could have averted the situation, but didn't. And neither did I, which meant?

Jack and Jeremy sat up tall in the Jacuzzi and Lisa approached.

"Greg, you can bring the drinks over!" He laughed.

I retrieved the container of single malt Scotch at which Jeremy was pointing. I handed the bottle to Jeremy's waiting hand. He stood to pour the drinks, his semi erect and very fat penis on display. I saw Lisa's eyebrows rise as she took notice.

Jeremy handed out four shot glasses, clinking glasses with Jack and Lisa. "To the winners!"

"Greg, can you go get my robe for me?" Lisa knew this would put her alone with them for a few minutes at least. Then she took my shot glass, which I hadn't downed yet. "I'll take this in the meantime." She laughed and drank it in one gulp. I realized at this point that she was going to go beyond exhibitionism. I guess I wanted to see her do it because I started climbing the stairs to the loft

Lisa had a heavy buzz going. Knowing how horny she already was, I knew the effect the alcohol would have on her already low inhibitions. I turned to watch Lisa remove her panties. Other than penetration, I'm not sure if there is anything sexier than a curvy woman removing her panties as her last garment. She shifted her hips side to side as she pulled the panties over them and lowered them past her knees. Her full breasts hung down as she bent to lift each leg through the panty. Her legs were close together, most likely hiding her sex, making it all the more provocative to their prying eyes.

I saw Lisa look up at me. The guys didn't notice because their eyes were riveted her strip of pubic hair. Her velvet pussy lips must have been quite visible to the guys as she parted her legs to step over the edge of the tub and into the water. I stripped off my underwear while she watched, my erection bouncing out of my shorts. I grabbed a towel and Lisa's robe quickly from our room, but took my time in the loft so that I could watch Lisa, Jack, and Jeremy from this high angle. It was quite erotic to see her step down into the water naked with two men just feet away in the Jacuzzi.

Lisa turned to sit but fell back into the water slightly before righting herself. Jeremy put his hand out to help catch her. She tried to sit up, but ended up falling down onto Jeremy's lap. There was my naked wife, sitting on my naked friend. When she reached down to steady herself, her mouth and eyes opened wide. I'm sure she realized his cock was pressing against her ass. I'm sure he wished it was a direct landing. "Oh my!" Lisa laughed in embarrassment as she looked down into the water.

Jeremy took the opportunity to put his hand on her right tit. He leaned his head back in pleasure for a moment. I'm sure he thought he was about to fuck my wife. But Lisa suddenly bolted away and floated herself back to the adjacent seat. "Sorry Jeremy. I couldn't get my balance." Lisa tried to sound very surprised by the moment, and then gently sank below the water.

I tried to calm myself (and my erection), thinking the storm had passed and started down the stairs. The guys gazed down at my wife's body. With her eyes closed there was no reason not to. I think we all thought she was now sleeping it off.

Though I was excited by the events of the past hour, I was relieved because I wasn't sure how to react when I saw Lisa on Jeremy's lap. But the Jacuzzi bubbles stopped just as I reached the landing. Jack didn't realize how loud his voice was with the bubbles suddenly stopped and that last part of his sentence was heard by all of us.

"Wow, like when she pretended to do the contractors." Jack said.

Lisa's was submerged up to her neck and her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes at this and looked first at Jeremy, then at Jack. "Pretended to what?" Lisa was suddenly more alert. She sat up, bringing her nipples to the surface.

"You know, that story about the contractors?"

Holy Shit! There it was! was all I could think as I reached the tub.

Lisa turned to look for me. Finding me, she signaling with her index finger to come closer.

Lisa stood up and leaned over toward me so that she could whisper to me privately. This also had the effect of curving her back so that her ass was thrust out toward Jack and Jeremy.

"You told them I pretended sucking off the contractor?" It wasn't quite a whisper. Though her voice was partly slurred her tone was incredulous.

I was about to come up with some type of excuse when Lisa suddenly put her tongue between her lips again and peered her eyes at me.

"It wasn't just a role play for you was it Greg? That's your real fantasy, isn't it?" She whispered, staring into my eyes.

I barely got out, "Lis, it's just a fantasy."

"Is it? You didn't stop me from drinking and getting naked in a hot tub with your friends."

Lisa rolled her tongue across her top lip seductively, fanned herself, and stepped back toward Jeremy and Jack. "Get me some cold water Greg, I'm getting hot."

What a double-entendre that was! I quickly got a pitcher of water from the kitchen and poured a glass for her. I wasn't sure how pissed at me she was, but maybe this water would cool her off. I returned to find Lisa still in the same position; Jack and Jeremy had their eyes glued to her ass. Jeremy's fat cock was now at full staff.

I kneeled down next to her and gave her the glass. Lisa took a sip. "So you told these guys what a naughty girl I can be?" She said like a loud drunk. Then she poured the glass of cold water slowly over her head, around her neck and let the rest drip down her breasts; her nipples rising quickly in response.

Jack and Jeremy sat up taller. We were all speechless.

"Oooh, that feels good." Lisa said as if someone just stuck their cock in her.

My cock rose up like a towel rack due to my subsequent erection. She said seductively. "You like that don't you? She dipped the glass into the water and slowly poured it over her breasts. "Is that what naughty girls do?"

We were all quiet as mice until Jeremy's voice whispered, "Yes."

"Since Greg tells naughty stories about me. Did he tell you what we did next?" Lisa reached out, grabbed my rock hard cock, and started masturbating me while looking at them.

Lisa knew I would either have to confess or suffer any consequences she had in mind. I didn't know what the consequences were, but at this point I didn't care.

"Yes I did." I stared back at Lisa to call her dare.

She turned back and proceeded to put her mouth around my erection. Lisa worked her tongue so well that I came within minutes.

"Holy shit!" Jeremy gasped.

Lisa looked down at my now failing cock and up into my eyes. I realized that Lisa was about to bestow my fantasy. I also realized I wanted to see it happen. "I even told I'm not sure what you would've done if they walked back in the door when you were sucking me off".

Lisa motioned for me to give her the pitcher of water. I did and she slowly poured it over her shoulders and across her breasts. She had turned so that the guys got the profile view. The water dripped down her chest, her back, and over her ass. "Mmmm." Lisa breathed out as the water cascaded down her body.

"Oh my god!" Jack and Jeremy cried out in unison.

"So what do you guys think I would have done? Fuck the contractors with him watching?" Silence as nobody would admit the obvious. Then Lisa said it, "Is that what we're all here to find out?"

"Yes it is." Jeremy said calmly, admitting the plan.

Lisa lowered herself back in the water and floated across to Jeremy, coming to rest against Jeremy's leg. He looked up at me to judge my reaction, but I didn't change my expression.

Lisa wiggled onto his lap and then reached down to take hold of his cock. "That's some handful. Are you related to Dobry?" Even with the alcohol in her, Lisa clearly remembered the scene, names and all. I suddenly wasn't so sure she didn't actually do Dobry at some point.

She slowly rose up to position herself over him. I could see Jeremy's very fat tip just under and between Lisa's legs before she sat down.

"Oh!" Her mouth and eyes opened wide. "Oh my ... gawdddd!" I watched Lisa's reaction to trying to get him inside her. She closed her eyes and grimaced a little before leaning her head back to find her rhythm.

I could tell she was feeling sensations she hadn't felt with my longer but thinner member. I watched her rise and fall on Jeremy's fat cock, and found that I didn't mind because she looked so sexy.

I nodded very subtly as I locked onto the image of Lisa riding atop Jeremy, his hand on her narrow waist just above her curvy hips, the other reaching around front and holding the weight of one of her tits as they bounced in rhythm.

Jack moved closer to them, hoping to interact, his cock straight out.

"Is this what you thought would happen Gr...?" She looked right at me but Jeremy's thrust interrupted her. "... Oh, oowh ... And the other guy?" She reached out, took Jack's erection in her hand, and started to massage it. Jack moved his hand to her other tit. Lisa pulled him into her face by his ass cheeks and took his cock into her mouth. She began to pump her ass down harder on Jeremy, which is a signal she is close to orgasm. Jeremy announced that he was about to come.

"Mmm ... MMMMMM... Mmmmmhhhh!" escaped from her cock filled mouth before she closed her eyes. Jeremy screamed out. "Fuck!!!" as he came in response. Lisa moaned as her orgasm approached "OHHH! Oooowwwaaahhh". Jack's grunted as his cock popped out of her mouth just as a stream of cum spewed forth. Lisa somehow had the presence of mind to aim his cock down at her chest. She then exploded in orgasm, as his hot cum splashed her tits while she feeling Jeremy spew inside of her. I hadn't seen three people come in succession like that even in a porn movie.

. The image of the three of them would be etched indelibly in my mind.

When I thought I had heard everything, she looks at Jack and says. "Would you mind if Greg fucks your wife, Jack? I know she wants to fuck him."

I had never heard Lisa say "fuck" this way before, emphasizing the "f" quite hard.

Jack was startled, but didn't answer. After all, Lisa didn't fuck him. But she made him a better offer. "I'll return the favor." She said looking at him lustily. My erection was back, good as new. Lisa was looking at it, but seemed too worn out to dismount Jeremy

"I think Susan would love to fuck Greg." He quickly added.

All this talk had Lisa still humping Jeremy, but he had shot his huge load. Lisa looked down and saw his cum floating beneath them in the hot tub. She sat up as if she were never tipsy and started out of the Jacuzzi. "Now you really have a tale to tell!" She said looking at me. "Be sure to tell some other friends about this latest tale Greg, I'd love to meet more of them!"

I couldn't tell if she was punishing me for letting out intimate details about us, or if she just went over the edge and decided that she wanted to do more of this. Her parting kiss confused me even more.

----------

"Greg, I don't know what to say." Jeremy waited for my response.

"Let's just keep this between us, please Jeremy?" I asked because of his normal boisterousness.

"Sure man, no problem. She's incredible." He looked up the stairs as the back of Lisa's nude body moved off the top step, out of sight, and into our bedroom.

"Yes, she is." I answered.

-----------

I woke up alone in the bed. My first thought was that Lisa wanted more sex and was down in the Jacuzzi with the guys already. I had a vision of her riding Jeremy and blowing Jack as I threw on my robe and rushed down the stairs, only to find Susan and Lisa on the couch and Jack already in the Jacuzzi. I looked around for Jeremy.

"He had to drive back." Jack answered my silent question.

Lisa had on a very skimpy robe that was showing off lots of cleavage, the nipples barely hidden. Her legs were bare with just a slip of material over her crotch.

"Hi there, Greg." Susan said as I sat down. Her small nipples were hard and her bare legs were thin and strong. "It seems I missed all the fun."

Lisa got up. "I'm going in." She dropped her robe slowly as she walked over to the Jacuzzi and stepped down into it.

I started to follow when Susan grabbed my hand. "It's my turn Greg."

I looked over and saw Lisa float over and rest on Jack's lap. She nestled into his arms and he reached around to massage her tits.

"You mean Jack's turn." I said to Susan.

Susan moved towards me and I noticed that she was wearing only an athletic t-shirt, nothing below. "Lisa told me everything. I've been very horny ever since I heard the story."

Susan's abs and legs were in great shape. Her pussy was shaven. She pushed me onto my back and shuffled her knees into position over me. "Lisa wants to watch you fuck me." She smiled.

With Susan's knees now astride my hips, she lowered herself down onto my cock, which had grown hard when Lisa dropped her robe. Susan was a small woman but despite being a few years older, her pussy felt very tight. She pulled her shirt over her head, leaned forward so that her breasts touched my chest, and then pushed her ass down and forward, sliding my cock deeper into her pussy. Then she curled her back as raised up, pushing her pelvis against mine. She repeated this motion, looking as if she were riding a horse.

I looked over from the couch and saw Lisa gently rising up and down. She had obviously mounted Jack, who was looking down at her ass, mostly likely watching his cock slide into her pussy. Lisa was watching Susan and me intently. I wondered how these three were able to put this little plan together so quickly.

Seeing Lisa on Jack made my erection rock hard again. This was confirmed when Susan moaned. "You've got a long cock, Greg!"

Lisa let out a hard moan when she heard what Susan said. I looked over to see Lisa's tits bouncing while she fucked Jack, and then turned my focus on Susan. I took hold of her hips, and thrust myself deep inside her tight pussy. I didn't come right away due to the fact that Lisa wore me out the night before (we had sex again before going to sleep) and being a bit nervous about fucking Susan in front of Lisa and Jack.

That was fine with Susan though. She pumped herself to orgasm after a long hard ride. I heard Jack come a few minutes earlier. Just knowing he came into my wife while Susan slowly rolled her hips and pussy on me triggered a huge orgasm for me. Susan's eyes grew wide. She told me later she could feel the force of my semen as I released myself inside of her.

----------------------------

Jack and I talked last week. It's been about eight months since that weekend in Orlando. Jack and Susan's relationship is doing much better now. Jack thinks it's because sex with someone else is no longer something Susan needs to hide. It seems that if Susan gets a stranger, if only once a year, it satisfies her thirst. The rest of the time she and Jack get on quite nicely; the suspicion is gone.

I'm not sure if Lisa and I are officially swingers now, it only happened that once. But Lisa's loves exposing herself for me and if the situation is right, I'm sure we'll share moments and people like that again. Besides, Dobry and Gerik are scheduled to tile our kitchen in a few weeks.

... And there will be more Tales to Tell.

docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers