A Tale to Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I found out about their Warsaw heritage, I noticed both of them staring down at Lisa while angling for a better vantage point. It was then I realized that I had pulled her shorts into her crotch and the view from the side was probably showing at least her hairs if not more. I dropped a card to peek under the table and sure enough, even from straight away, I could see the where the inside of Lisa's thighs ended and the flat of her pelvis began. Lisa caught what I was doing and opened her legs some more! From their angle, I was sure they could see even more!

For some stupid reason, I decided I had to see exactly what these two men were seeing. I should have been kicking her to close her legs. Instead I stood up and couldn't think of a reason why I was doing it, so said I needed to get some water. As I turned back from where the two men were standing I could see the hair of Lisa's pussy. I think Lisa saw my reaction because she closed her legs some. Suddenly, Gerik moved across the table from Lisa and sat on his knees.

"Let me show you a game we play back home." He volunteered. Dobry stole a peek up her shorts whenever she focused on Gerik.

For some reason, I didn't want to let on that I knew what was going on so I actually went and got some water, leaving my wife, who was wearing no undergarments and perhaps her femininity showing!

I returned to see Lisa sitting forward so that her breasts were lying on the coffee table. Though still wearing her blouse, it was obvious there wasn't anything else holding them in; her breasts covered a good three inches of the table. Lisa's rear was pushed out behind her as she now sat on her heels. It reminded me of a beer calendar. Meanwhile, the cards were placed on the table in groups and Gerik was adding a card to each group. Dobry has parked himself to Lisa's right, helping her play Gerik.

"I don't get it?" said Lisa. "What's the purpose of doing that and how do you win?"

"Well, you're actually supposed to bet on each new card in the group. You win when the other player quits or calls your hand." answered Dobry. "I guess it is boring if there is no wagering. Sorry, I didn't think about that."

"We don't really gamble." I said as I moved back to the table, next to Gerik. "So we really don't know many card games."

At this point Dobry laughs and says something to Gerik in their native tongue. They both laugh and then I make the mistake of being too curious.

"What did he say?" I looked at Gerik.

Gerik turns a little red, clears his throat and says, "Dobry thinks your way of wagering is better." With that they both look towards the little pile of clothing on the floor under the coffee table. In her hurry, Lisa was not able to hide what was clearly a bra and panties.

"Oh, no." I stumbled. "That's just laundry, no." I tried to laugh it off, but it sounded phony.

Then I heard one of them say something in Polish that I remember from the first day they came to the house. It meant, "With us here." I remember because they were asking if it was too noisy in the house "With us here."

Putting two and two together, I realized that they were saying something about us playing strip poker "with us here."

They both nodded knowingly and looked down at Lisa with broad smiles. "Okay, sure." One of them answered me with quiet sarcasm as they turned away to go take their break outside.

As soon as they were out the door Lisa goaded me, "That was smooth."

"Well, what did you want me to come up with? The guy is staring at your bra and panties on the floor!"

"Why did you leave the room and give them the chance to get a better look around?"

"Why? Because your pussy was showing! I got up to see from their vantage!"

"Come on Greg, it wasn't that obvious."

"Oh yes it was! With no underwear and your legs apart, you can just make out the hairs of your pussy!"

"Sorry Greg, I was so aroused by our game and I was having fun turning you on. I didn't they could see what you were seeing. I hope you're not angry." Lisa soothed my frayed nerves.

"No, I'm not." I suddenly quieted. "I'm actually as turned on as I can be. It's just ...

"What?"

"Well, between that T-shirt exhibition downstairs and the shorts, I'm sure they think you're not too shy about your body. I'm actually surprised they didn't ante in!"

"Greg, it was your idea to play with them in the house! You seemed to enjoy the show. What did you expect or even want to happen?"

I was suddenly confronted with my own wish and Lisa knew it. So, rather than back down, I suddenly said. "I wonder what would happen if Dobry and Gerik kept playing instead of taking their break?"

Jack interrupted while staring at Lisa's picture, the one of her in her Corona bikini that he snatched from me. So she let these guys get an eyeful, huh? Maybe she's really not shy after all Greg! The usually sarcastic Jeremy was abnormally quiet and rapt in the story until he said. Are you sure this hasn't happened with her before Greg? I mean, how many times have you had contractors at the house? And you are away at work quite often too, hmm! He was egging me on and I was about to counter when he dismissingly said, "Go on" ... I wasn't sure why I did, but they were plying me with refills to make sure I did : Lisa looked at me in shock as I continued, "You want to pretend there are two more players?" I suddenly realized I was planting a seed in her head that I had a fantasy of her stripping in front of other men. As she didn't say no, it dawned on me that this might be a fantasy for her as well!

"We played another hand. Lisa lost and took off her blouse again."

"Geez Greg! You mean she was sitting there with these jugs hanging out knowing these two guys were coming back after their break?" Jack jumped in while keeping one eye on the bikini picture of Lisa in his hand.

"Let's do cards at your house real soon Greg!" Jeremy slapped my back.

"Sorry guys, this was a onetime event" I responded.

"Never can eat just one." Jack said sarcastically.

"Anyway," I continued. "Lisa won the next hand, looked at me and said, "Take off your pants ... Gerik". I was a bit shocked she used his name and realized she liked the role playing more than I thought. I stood up and, using his accent, asked her to unbutton my shorts. She did and slid my down, slowly. With her eyes focused on my crotch and her tits on display my cock popped up immediately pushed at my shorts. Lisa was very hot at this point, leaned forward, pulled my dick from my shorts and took it into her mouth. I reached down and cupped her tits while she slowly ran her tongue and lips around my cock.

"Gerik has a big cock, yes?" I said.

"Mmmmm, yes, very big." Lisa stopped just a moment to respond. "And hard!"

"So your wife sucked your cock pretending it to be his? Oh please tell me they came back in and saw her sucking you off with her tits out. Then tell me she took them too!" Jeremy was at his dirty best now.

Hey guys, this is my wife, ok?" I tried to quell his foaming imagination.

"Yep this is her right here." Jack held the picture up to Jeremy. "Tell him the rest Greg!"

I couldn't hold back my orgasm given the entire situation and the way Lisa was sucking my cock. But Lisa was very horny and I came so quickly that he I was now useless to her. So I laid her down on the coffee table, took off her panties and I planted my tongue firmly into her pussy, moving her lips with my tongue and alternating between her clitoris and her wet opening.

I'm not sure why I went over the top with the role play but as I heard the truck door close and realized they might be starting back up the driveway, I uttered 'what about the other guy at the card table?' She quickly took my finger into her mouth slid her lips up and down my finger.

"Sucking Dobry's cock now?" I continued my own frenzy.

With that she mumbled over my dick something I imagine was a 'yes'

We both heard their voices even louder now. "They're coming back!" I started to slow down, but Lisa pulled my face into her snatch.

"No, don't stop!" She whined and then reached a huge climax!

Thanks God she came! My mind quickly thought about the front door was open. If it was unlocked and I didn't get her out of there, they would walk in and see her naked on the coffee table. I heard their footsteps coming up the brick walkway.

Lisa was out of it but I pulled her up. "They're coming to the door! Get your stuff on!" I slid my shorts on; I never did take off my t-shirt but realized she wasn't going to make it as footsteps sounded just outside the front door. She had her panties in hand already so I just grabbed her bra, blouse, and shorts and stuffed them into her hands before pushing her across the living room and towards the hallway to the bedroom. Just then the door did open. At first I didn't think they saw her naked ass cross in front of them, and then disappear down the hall. But I was wrong. There was a delayed response but first their jaws both dropped, then they both smiled wide. "Ah I see you won the game!" Dobry laughed.

I just put up my hands as if pretending I didn't understand what just happened. He came closer and said, "Good, this is good with such a woman." I think he meant beautiful woman. I was very embarrassed but then he added something that was both worrisome, yet excited me.

"Your woman, she likes to show off to you then, yes?" I think he meant 'for' me.

"Only to me, normally." I stammered but tried to imply firmly that she had no other interests that way.

"Look Dobry, we didn't expect anyone today. We don't get much time alone, so quiet about this yes?" I added in his style.

"Yes of course. But it is good to make time with such a woman, yes?"

He was more than right, but said it in a way that made me feel like if I wasn't up to it, well then ...

--- I can't believe I just spit that story out to you guys! That wasn't good. No not at all I slurred.

"Actually it was great!" Said Jack rather loudly as he patted my back while still holding up Lisa's picture.

"I gotta go jerk off now. That was a fucking amazing story, Greg." Jeremy said a bit too loudly.

"I think I'm going to go off and join you." Added Jack.

"Stay away, homo." Jeremy barked. "And gimme that picture so I can come on her tits!"

"Sorry, it's mine!" Jack declared. "You get sloppy seconds Jer ... hey!"

Right then I pulled the picture from Jack's hand.

"HEY! GUYS! Stop the crap. She's all mine." I slurred proudly, looking at the picture.

"Sorry to say Gregory, but tonight she's probably NOT all yours. Right now she's got a polish cock in her mouth and one in her pussy while you're stuck here with us!" Jeremy bellowed.

I was laughing as well, but a part of me was suddenly thinking that Lisa could, in fact, be doing just that. She did show off a good deal of herself to those two contractors. I mean, her braless tits were very apparent under that blouse. I'm still sure they got a peek at her pussy from where they were standing. And they knew her clothes were on the floor. And she let that all happen. Women don't do what they don't want to do. And here I was, one thousand miles away.

What if she wanted to show off again? And what if it went a little too far? I mean, I did play out the fantasy of her doing it with them and she had a huge orgasm. What if she decided to play it out for real? And why oh why did I have such a raging hard-on envisioning it!

12