A Talk Between Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, girl. You are right. It doesn't happen often enough, but if it did, then I guess it wouldn't be so special."

"So there he is moving nice and slow. I'm still waking and not moving. Just aware that he's moving in and out and his hand is lightly touching me all over. Everything is blissful. Peaceful. I just want it to go on and on."

"As you know, Paul and Skip are working on our bathroom. Apparently Paul was supposed to come over today. I didn't know anything about it. Ed scheduled it with Paul. Ed must have forgotten," Robyn had a thought, "or maybe the sick pervert didn't forget. I'll have to ask him. I didn't hear Paul enter the house. He has the code to the garage door. We sleep with our bedroom windows open, and with the traffic outside I didn't even hear the garage door."

"My nice quiet glorious love making was over, kaput, shattered, and replaced by ten different kinds of panic when I heard the knock on our bedroom door. There was a voice from the other side of the door and Ed answered 'No, this time works.' I'm thinking, 'This time works? Works for what?' The door opens, and Paul walks through. The first thing he sees is our bed, and he stops short. I must look like a deer in the headlights with huge eyes like I'm seeing an ax murderer or a saw murderer because he's carrying this gigantic saw in his hand. I'll be darned if he doesn't have the exact same expression on his face although what kind of murder I could be in a position to commit, I have no idea."

"Paul immediately backpedals saying he can come back later and his expression is a mixture of embarrassment, confusion and surprise. He says he's sorry for coming at a bad time. Ed jumps in and says 'Oh, no. Don't think of it. This is perfect. You said it would just take a few of minutes, right? You came all this way. Just ignore us. We're playing hooky. You won't tell, will you?'" Robyn could picture the smile lighting up Ed's face a few inches behind her head as he said it.

"Robyn is really excited you are here because once you get through this stage the project will really start moving. Please go ahead. You won't even know we're about."

"Ed slowly squeezed and released my nipple beneath the covers during his little speech."

"I am as still as a statue this whole time just staring at a spot on my dresser. Watching the dust specks suspended in the air in front of the smooth knots of the wood, dark chocolate as compared to the honey color of the rest of the wood. I had never studied the dresser that closely before. Just don't make eye contact with Paul, I'm telling myself like a mantra as the pleasure from my compressed nipple spreads across my body."

"Then I thought to myself, 'How could this get any worse?' My next thought was, 'What if . . . there is some toy in plain sight on my night stand.' I knew there wasn't, but I raised my head a little anyway to double check. I felt Paul's eyes following me, so I slunk back into the pillow, and Ed took that as a cue to roll my nipple around continuously."

"I just said there might a toy on my night stand, didn't I?" Robyn exhaled another sigh. "Mara, can I please stop now. This is too much. I can't do it. I just can't."

Mara gave her friend some encouragement. "Robyn you are doing great. You may keep me as friend yet. Toys on the dresser. Let me write that down." Mara's infectious laugh floated into Robyn's ear.

"You. . . You are a cruel mean person. I'm not sure I want to be your friend anymore."

"Oh, you know you do. Who knows? Someday the shoe may be on the other foot though I find that very unlikely."

You suck." Robyn took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm going to continue, if you don't mind, so I can get this over with. The whole time Ed and Paul are talking Ed is still inside me, and like I said, I'm not moving a muscle. I just want Paul to leave so we can continue, or Paul will move to the bathroom so Ed will get out. Either way, I will kill Ed when this is over."

"I'm also trying to figure out what is going through Paul's mind. Does he know what we're doing? The covers are completely covering us. He can't see anything but our heads sticking out. I figured Paul couldn't know what was going on, not for sure. I was praying he didn't know. I just had to play it cool. I never hoped so much for someone to think I was just a lazy bum at nine in the morning."

"As opposed to a fucking bum, right?" Mara exploded in laughter over the phone.

"Ignoring you. So, Paul says 'ok, I'll get to it.' I'm cringing and screaming 'No!' to myself. It just got worse. It can only get better from here, right?"

"Paul shuffles a few steps to his left to the bathroom. I don't know if you remember our master bath but we don't have a door between the bedroom and bathroom. There is a door-sized opening but no door. On the bathroom wall opposite the bedroom is a big mirror over the twin sinks. Paul took the saw and disappeared around the corner to the right where the shower stall was being built. I could still see most of him at that point, at least his back, reflected in the mirror."

"I started wiggling my butt for Ed to get out, but he didn't do anything. I wiggled it a little more, and still nothing."

Mara jumped in, "Robyn, hold on a second, sweetheart. Your description is going much better. Thank you, dear, so much. I knew you could do it. I have a good understanding of the situation and can't wait to hear what happens next, but I do have one question I need resolved." Mara paused before continuing. "You said you 'started wiggling your butt for Ed to get out.' Do I understand correctly that Ed was in your butt?"

Robyn felt the blush explode on her face. "Oh my, no. No, definitely no. Not this time." Robyn spluttered.

"Phew," said a relieved Mara. "You had me worried. Thankfully he wasn't sodomizing you this time. C'mon, Robyn. Everyone does it. Well, not everyone, just everyone that knows a good thing and doesn't have a man with a baseball bat dimensioned cock. Paul doesn't go for it, but I had this boyfriend many years ago that would get me so turned on, and then made me beg him to stick it in my butt. I begged for Al's cock up my arse like life would end without it. Crazy, I know. Who would have thought? When Al and I started going out, I had no interest. Now I miss it. I'm glad to know someone is still getting it. Just not this time. You were simply a fucking bum. There was no bum fucking." Laughter drifted over the connection. "I crack myself up." The chuckle faded, and Mara said, "Anyway, back to you. You had a boyfriend at some point that plowed your back field for you, right?"

Robyn acknowledged that it started with an older man many years ago, making a mental note to steer Ed in that direction again soon because Mara's yearning chatter was making her nether region tingle.

Mara interrupted Robyn's future sexual exploit planning, "Next question. When you are lying in bed and start wiggling your butt for Ed, what message are you sending? Is there ever a time where wiggling your butt means stop? I don't think so. There are millions of years of evolution coded in men's genes which programs their response to wiggling butts. I appreciate the effort you were making to get Ed to stop to protect Paul's innocence, but now that the heat of the moment has passed does it make sense that you were doomed to fail? In fact, it probably had the opposite effect."

"Hmmm. Maybe," Robyn paused. 'I still think he should know what I meant, but the situation was tense and confusing, and it's not like I could shout ,'Pull out' or 'Get out of me.'", she added indignantly. "I also can't move away from him because I'm at the edge of the bed. If I scoot away, I'm sprawled out naked on the floor for all to see."

"Anyway, I see motion out of the corner of my eye. Paul moved toward the far wall with a cord to plug into the wall next to the mirror. His back is to me, but I can see his face in the mirror, and it seems like he avoids looking in our direction."

"He moves back around the corner, and I can't see him anymore. I'm still impaled on Ed's penis. Trapped! Nowhere to go! I wiggle some more, but Ed doesn't pull out, which is per your expectation, and now I'm getting mad and jerking more than wiggling. Where were you when I needed extraction advice, Mara?"

"Hold on," Mara interjected. "Penis? That's not what you were thinking. You have a drawer full of toys. You enjoy the occasional backdoor bump. You did not have a penis in you, did you? . . . Robyn?"

"No."

"What was in you?"

Unintelligible mumbling followed.

"I can't hear you."

So softly, barely above a whisper, the words slipped out. "A cock."

"Louder," Mara demanded.

"A cock. A Cock!" Robyn shouted.

"Yes, a cock. Very good. Let's make sure we call a cock a cock from here on out. And where was said cock?"

"My pussy."

"A nice hard cock feels good our pussy doesn't it?"

"Mmm hmmmm. It sure does," Robyn replied as she recalled the full feeling from a short time ago.

"What is Ed's cock like?"

"Ignoring you, again."

"You're no fun. Ok, please continue."

"Where was I?" Robyn tried to remember where to pick-up the story. "Oh, yeah. Paul plugged in the cord and walked back to the corner. I'm looking into the bathroom. Even though Paul is around the corner I can see him in the bathroom mirror which means he can see me if he were to turn around and look in the mirror."

"Now I can move without being seen and push back against Ed who is totally on my side of the bed but my pushing back doesn't do anything but push Ed in deeper. Mara, there are so many things going through my head. I'm scared Paul will know or find out. I'm terrified he's going to say something to you. What will you think? I am so tense and normally when that happens during sex, it's over. I just tell Ed to finish his business. I don't say 'As quickly as possible.' But I'm sure it comes across that way which is usually exactly the way it's meant. This time though, I'm . . . uh, oh hell, my pussy is gushing. I'm wet. I'm more than wet. It's like the tub overflows and water spills over the side. Ed's thighs are coated. My thighs are coated. I am so turned on. And tense. And turned on. I've never felt anything like it."

"Paul's voice jars my thoughts away from the torrent between my legs. He doesn't poke his head around the corner into the bedroom. He just shouts from the bathroom asking if he can run the saw for a few minutes. It's funny because he's actually facing us separated by the drywall on our bedroom wall. On the bathroom side of the wall, the dry wall was pulled out and is just studs. If he were to turn around and look towards the mirror, or cut a hole in the wall, he could see us. That notion is kind of fascinating to me, but I'm a little strange."

"Ed shouts, 'Saw away.'"

"The saw starts up. The racket shook the house. Next thing I know, I'm shaking. Ed. Ed, Ed, Ed, my loving husband, what am I going to do with him? He thinks the sawing is in fact a signal to start thrusting into me like a jackhammer. After he was still for so long, it was a shock and the friction felt extraordinary, but I don't really get to focus on the sensation because I have more immediate concerns. First, don't fall off the bed. I'm already on the edge of the bed, remember? As Paul assaults our bathroom, shaking the house's foundation, Ed assaults me with his, uh, cock. No warning. I have a battering ram plunging into my pussy amidst this cacophony of sound. I'm bracing myself against the inch or two of bed I can get my hands on in a total panic."

"But that's not enough of a problem for me. Noooo. While I'm panicked about catapulting off the bed I realize the covers are slipping down with every thrust I take. My fingers slide towards the edge, then completely off the bed! I just know that any second my gaping sex and drenched thighs are going to catapult off the bed onto the floor flailing in front of Paul.

"Poor, Paul."

Robyn attempted to process Mara's statement, but couldn't reconcile it to her horror story. Mara couldn't be hearing what Robyn shared and how upsetting it was. The pressure of the story telling and desire to be understood spilled over. "Poor, Paul? Poor Paul? What the hell do you mean, poor Paul! Fuck Paul. I was really scared at the time."

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear," Mara said. "That wasn't very thoughtful or understanding of me. My thoughts went to Paul. He's my love, and I want his dreams to come true. I never envisioned this fantasy coming true with someone as beautiful as you. Your curves would have been a real gift for him. I can see though it may have scarred you, so I'm glad it didn't happen at least to this point in the story."

"That's ok, I guess. Not sure I want to hear any of this though, so why don't I continue."

"That's sounds like a fine idea."

"I was holding on for dear life, each thrust scooting me toward the edge of the bed. I suppose if I wasn't quite so panicked that I could have reached back and held on to Ed, but anyway, at the moment my unveiling was to arrive, the sawing stopped, Paul's and Ed's. The silence was overwhelming. Ed and I are as still as heavily breathing statues having intercourse can be. No sound from the bathroom. The street traffic evaporated. The room is silent except for our hushed panting. I'm trying to hold my breath, partially to be quiet and partially because I'm just waiting for the next shoe to drop. I whispered to Ed to back-up, and he did, but with this hand around my stomach he made sure I moved with him."

"That wasn't bad at all, Paul." Ed's voice blared in my ear unexpectedly.

"I'm not done yet. It will be off and on for a few minutes," Paul replied.

"Ed's hot breath on my ear prefaced the following words, 'Truer words were never spoken. We're not done yet,' he whispered. As he drew out the 'ohhhhh' he deliberately withdrew his cock until only the tip remained. With the 'we're not done' he slid back in saving a final firm luscious thrust for 'yet'. Why did I feel relief as he pulled away thinking this trial was finally over, but my body ached for his return at the same time?"

"I feel a moan of pleasure about to leave my lips. I can't, cannot let that happen, so I scrunch my entire body to keep it inside. Somehow, I stifle the moan and in the process of all my scrunching, I scrunched my insides which made Ed moan. I cut off the scrunch like a switch. Or more like cutting off the current to an electric vise. If you know what I mean?" Robyn followed with her own knowing little chuckle. "Ed told Paul it wasn't a problem."

"Anyway, the saw still isn't running, and Ed is moving lazily, in and out, it feels really nice and not moving the covers, I can concentrate on the sensations enjoying them the more for it."

"The saw starts up again which startles me followed by Ed pounding again. The saw goes for a few seconds and stops. Ed stops. Paul starts. Ed starts. The saw runs a little longer, and Ed runs with it. I'm praying he's going to finish any moment. Ed, actually, this time, I'm praying and praying, but no luck."

Mara jumps in, "Say, how come when we want them to come, they just keep going and going. Maybe I've already come or maybe there is no way I'm going to with all the things going through my mind, but they're oblivious. I mean it feels nice but finish already."

Mara continued, "Oh, then there is the other way. I'm so close. A few more good thrusts and little pressure in the right place, and it's going to be a spectacular toe curling grunting like an ape woman ending, but he starts huffing and puffing which is a bad bad sign. I give some gentle guidance 'don't stop, don't stop, don't stop'. I think it's gentle, but it probably comes out pretty desperate and bitchy. The second or third 'don't stop' appears to be the signal for him to spray my insides and stop."

"I'm never happy in case you haven't noticed. Too much. Too little. My poor man can't win. Please go on, I didn't mean to interrupt your story," said Mara.

Robyn continued, "I usually don't have many complaints, but in this case, Ed's timing was off."

Robyn picked-up the story. "The saw stops again and so does Ed, hard and huge, inside me. I glanced toward the bathroom, looking into the mirror again and see just a corner of Paul's back. At the same time, Ed's finger finds my clit, and a moan escaped my mouth before I could stop it. While moving my hand up to cover my mouth, I look again to the bathroom, and see Paul tilt his head like he heard something."

"Ed starts rubbing in small slow circles, and I keep my hand over my mouth and squeeze my eyes tight. I feel the crest starting. Even as the swell pushes me along, I will my eyes open. I don't want to open them. Waves of pleasure pummel me, throwing me around like a rag doll. You know how hard it is to keep your eyes open when you're cumming? I want them open because squeezing them closed feels more suspicious. I can imagine Paul thinking, 'What nasty things are happening that make her squeeze her eyes shut?' You know?"

"I also don't want to open my eyes for fear of what I'm going to see like Paul looking in my direction. I take a deep breath as best I can, force my eyes open, and see Paul looking right at me in the mirror. Shit! Now I have to keep my eyes open and blink them, in a natural way, you know, as opposed to being on the verge of a huge fucking orgasm kind of way."

"While I'm trying to relax my eyes I realize another glitch. I'm huffing and puffing like a chubby smoker walking up a Mount Rainier. If I were Paul, I would sure as hell wonder why a woman supposedly resting was breathing like she just passed the twenty- mile marker at the Seattle Marathon. Asthma? Hmmmmm. Maybe I can convince him I have asthma. How am I going to do that? Hi Paul, would you mind bringing my inhaler over? Well I don't have an inhaler, or asthma, and I sure as hell don't want him meandering in my direction. Shit! So my only real option is to control my breathing or at least try to control it.

My list of physical constraints grows, no eye scrunches, no panting, no moaning and absolutely no thrashing. I can do this. It simply requires summoning my inner yoga Buddha to smooth away all the physical tells. I just need to look, and sound, like nothing is happening. Outwardly I'm aiming to look like I'm floating on a tranquil pond while Ed tried to churn butter inside of me. No problem, right? Wrong!' Robyn added vehemently

"I strained to project this illusion of Buddha calm. Show no ripples on the water. I think 'water smooth as glass', but my body is not on board with this plan. My traitor body is dumping huge boulders into the pond knowing it won't stop until the screaming fades in my ears - my orgasmic screaming that is. Fighting overwhelming sensations and a stressful situation while straining to be calm and steady sounds doomed to failure, doesn't it?"

Mara trying to help said, "Dear, if it had been me, I would have given up the pretense some time ago and just begged forgiveness later, so I admire all your efforts to not defile my husband's innocence."

Robyn wasn't sure whether Mara was being sarcastic or not.

"Of course with every moment that slips by my temperature is skyrocketing. I'm the Mississippi River in late spring, flooded, completely at the mercy of Ed's finger and cock. I'm proud to say my yoga training is works, and my breathing slows down. Phew, right?" Robyn paused. "Nooooooo! With more controlled quieter breathing, the squishing sounds emerge from under the covers. It sounds like there is a microphone next to a shoe walking across a marsh. Slurpy suction sounds fill the room."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Robyn was more emotional than she thought. "What's more likely to give me away, moaning? At least I can claim I'm in pain with moaning. Huffing and puffing? If the yoga fails me, I've got that covered with the asthma. How about squelching sounds? There is only one thing in a bedroom that makes that sound, something hard moving around in a sopping pussy."