A Talk Between Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn dropped her left hand to her wet slit and gently rubbed the prominent pearl peeking from under its hood. Re-living the memory stressed her, but it undeniably stoked her fire.

"I watch Paul slowly turn his head back toward his work. Knowing he can't see me I close my eyes. The saw erupts. You know during a thunderstorm when you see the flash and know a crash is going to follow immediately? I heard the saw and didn't get close to counting to one before Ed started thrusting with a vengeance."

A huge movie buff, Mara contributed, "Now that sounds like a good movie." She shifts into deep movie trailer voice, "if you didn't get enough with Thrusting you must experience Thrusting with a Vengeance!"

"I don't know about watching it, but I sure wanted it. By this point I was thinking, 'screw it'. Your 'don't stop, don't stop' mantra filled my head. I had too much else going on. Stay on the bed. Don't clench your eyes. Stop squishing. Don't moan. Don't stop. I have all these restrictions and instructions cycling through my head, and they slowly fade into the distance as I get closer. The mantra running on a loop is, 'No moan. No groan. Don't stop. Don't stop. No moan. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop.' I'm pushing back against his thrusts trying to get him deeper. I'm thinking maybe I can come before Paul turns around again. The pressure building along with the river flowing from my body drowns out the directive to be quiet. All I'm left with is, 'Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop.'

Robyn watched Ed emerge from the bathroom. He was partly erect. Robyn knew he had been listening for some time and didn't care. She brought her fingers away from their slow and steady clit rubbing and inserted them together into her steamy cunt. She slowly removed them, tracing a line up her body, taking time to circle her hard prominent nipple and continued up to her half-open mouth. She inserted one finger at a time, sucking the pussy juice from each digit. She kept her eyes on Ed and lewdly spread her legs wide enough to accommodate a basketball team. She stuck her tongue halfway out her mouth and slowly waved the tip in and out, up and down. She then looked down at her gaping cunt and pulsating clit. She repeated the whole pattern; Ed eye contact, licking motion and staring at her sopping wet sex. By the time Ed travelled the ten feet from the bathroom to the bed he was fully hard.

As Ed positioned his head between her legs, Robyn apologized to Mara, "Sorry for the delay Mara. I just have to rearrange things, hold on."

"Ahhh. One more second, Ok. That's better," she exhaled meeting Ed's eyes as he started to lick her sensitive parts.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. Maybe I can come. Just a couple more thrusts, and I'm there. C'mon, three more. C'mon, two more. C'mon. . . Silence, goddamn thundering silence when the saw stops. Ed shuts down. Nooo! Inner Yoggiemeister decides this assignment is too much even for him and walks away taking any semblance of tranquility and calmness with him. Can I blame him? I'm screaming inside for deliverance right now!'

"The sawing. For the next few minutes it's on, off, on, off. I can't get any rhythm. I can't get any relief. It's right there in front of me like a cherub in a 3D movie. I reach out my hand, but I can't quite grasp it. I stretch, and it taunts me hovering just beyond my reach. That was my orgasm. Just out of reach."

Ed begins to follow the dialogue with his tongue, starting and stopping with the story earning a dirty look from Robyn.

"It's kind of anticlimactic, and you're going to hate me for it, but I don't know exactly what happened next. The next thing I knew Paul was mumbling something, and I saw his back heading out the bedroom door. I hope he hit the garage by the time I started screaming, but it doesn't seem very likely."

Robyn flushed again with remembering and more than a little desire.

"Ed startled, too. His head popped up when he heard Paul pounding down the stairs."

Robyn was now in a hurry, "That was my morning. I have to go now. I'll call you to schedule lunch later. Bye," without waiting for a response Robyn clicked off the phone and dropped it.

She struggled to find her breath as Ed slowly climbed up the bed and stopped, kneeling between her legs. He tantalizingly held out his cock, slowly stroking it.

He looked Robyn deep into her eyes, and told her, "As soon as we're done here, I'm going to have to concoct your 'phone call hooky penalty'. You should expect a doozy."

"I don't caaaarrrrreee," Robyn wailed the word as Ed fell into her, both of them climaxing.