A Talk Between Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Drinks. Talk. Masturbate. Together.
6.7k words
4.38
22.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chillout
chillout
19 Followers

Thanks again to my editor

-----------------------------

Robyn and Mara met at the hostess podium at Charlie's Lakeside. Happy hour bustled within as Robyn left a work social event early to join Mara. She looked forward to and dreaded her get together with Mara. The last time they'd had a significant conversation was one week ago Friday when Mara, in a fun and friendly way, at least to Mara, extorted Robyn into telling of a weekday assignation with her husband, Ed, while Mara's husband, Paul, listened to them from the adjoining room. Despite the ordeal of telling Mara the tale, it electrified Robyn – reliving the absurdity, the tension, the humor, the sensations, and the overwhelming anxiety, which combined to create the most exciting morning of her life.

Light danced across the lake waters continually agitated by swimmers, motorboats and jet skis as the hostess seated them outside. Each lady wore large dark sunglasses and ordered white wine from the perky blond waitress. The old friends sat and enjoyed the warm sun caressing the tensions of the day from their bodies. Mara stood and removed her tailored blazer and placed it over the back of her chair. The ladies were sitting close together oriented towards the sun. Robyn watched as Mara tilted her head to the sun exposing more of her slender neck to the strong rays. Mara's sleeveless silk blouse settled across the older woman's body clearly showing the outline of the taut petite body beneath.

The wine arrived. The ladies thanked the waitress, clinked glasses and wet their parched throats with the sweet cold nectar.

"Kids are back at school. House sales are racking up as the market returns. Blah. Blah. Blah," said Mara the realtor. "Now that the boring topics are out of the way there is only one thing I want to discuss."

"Oh, my", gasped Robyn. She put a hand to her mouth, eyes opening wide and eyebrows raised. She dropped the hand, shock and hurt remaining on her face. "What happened to whispered sweet nothings? No gentle caresses? You don't use my pet name anymore. You only care about your base needs. I need some wooing to get me in the mood." Robyn smiled and reached out to touch Mara's wrist signaling she was teasing.

"So it's foreplay you want? Are you curious what happened to me the day of your recent adventure?" asked Mara.

"That could be interesting," responded Robyn noncommittally.

"It was far more than interesting, at least to me," declared Mara. "In the middle of listening to your story, I think it was at the point that Ed started sawing into your frightened little kitty, my poor bewildered, agitated beyond all human capacity, husband burst into the house. The poor man's head nearly exploded when he found his innocent conservative wife with a phone in one hand and two fingers from her other hand devoured by her pussy."

"Have you ever cheated?" asked Robyn, in a completely different track.

"Say what?" asked Mara. "What does that have to do with my tale?"

"I'm sorry. Nothing . . . probably. Just a stupid question popped into my head and out of my mouth at the same time."

"I guess it depends how you define cheating," started Mara. "A few years after we were married I guess, maybe late-80's, I played an online game. I was bored to death," she continued staring blankly across the lake. "I was no longer teaching. Paul suggested I take my time over the summer and study for my broker's test. 'Relax,' he said." Mara shifted her gaze back to Robyn noticing her incredulous look, "I know. Shows you he didn't know me very well. Can you imagine me sitting around doing nothing? I cleaned our apartment, all 800 square feet. I cooked the meals, hamburger helper and frozen vegetables. You know what a disaster I am in the kitchen. If was the poster girl for that hideous phrase, the devil makes work for idle hands. Now I think back on all the time I wasted and realize I could have learned to cook, or paint, or something worthwhile. That wasted summer is one of my few regrets.

"What happened, if you're ok talking about it?" asked Robyn, wishing she hadn't put Mara on the sport with the personal question. This was heading in a direction she hadn't expected.

"We had a computer. A friend from college told me about this game online, pre-internet course. You dialed the host of the fantasy-based game. You chose a character. I was a slightly slutty village girl trying to get noticed and land the local gentry man. Stupid plot. Stupid game. No graphics. Everything written in text to everyone in your scene, or you could have a private conversation with another player. My alter ego's aggressive sexual personality bled onto the dialogue. I caught the eye of tinker passing through the village. I didn't even know what a tinker was." Mara took a drink in answer to Robyn's questioning look, "Think traveling junk salesman. Think one insignificant rung above a bum. Picture a silver tongue talking young women out of their panties. Pretty soon we're chatting privately, and he's explaining all the hot things he wants to do to me. I played hard to get for a week or two under the guise of saving myself for a prince, but our characters did it, which we described in graphic detail in glowing green text. At the same time I'm getting off at my desk.

"I'm getting off with the tinker by the well, under the bridge, beside the brook, in the hayloft. You name it. A couple of times day. I learned to type with one hand while diddling myself with other. I got damned good at it. You laugh, but it's true. I learned there are times for subtle innocent words and innuendo and times for," Mara glanced around and leaned towards Robyn dropping her voice to a whisper, "raunch. A big imaginary cock fucking tight pussies for hours. He passed me around to other tinkers." Mara laughed and took a drink. "I learned that cucumbers aren't just for salads."

"Paul didn't suffer, either. Most nights I'd jump him the minute he walked in the door. He was very confused when I'd greet him with a kiss, undo his pants, and start sucking him before the door even closed, but he adjusted. Other times I'd leave a trail of clothes from the front door to the bed where I'd do filthy things to him. I loved it. Paul liked it, but he wasn't as into it as I was."

"I flunked the real estate test at the end of the summer. I was already feeling guilty, but botching the test was the final straw, so I confessed everything to Paul. I'm weeping. He doesn't understand. Computers weren't his thing."

Finally he jumps in and asks, "Did you touch him? Did he touch you?" I answered him. He asked, "Then what was I worried about? Paul doesn't think I cheated. He just wanted more focus on the studies the next time. I was relieved Paul wasn't hurt. The whole confession was cathartic but it doesn't stop me from wondering what game is the tinker playing today?" Mara smiled and clinked glasses with Robyn.

"Paul was happy when the tinker moved to the next village. He admitted it was too much activity for him. We settled into the good times and blah times of married life sex." The two women sat quietly for a minute considering Mara's online adventure.

"How about you?"

Robyn took a sip and said, "No cheating for me. My husband is a pervert so that keeps things more interesting than I'd like."

"The girls who want straight hair get curls."

The ladies laughed aloud and ordered another round of wine.

"It's a nice day, and this Semillon Blanc is cool and refreshing, but I shouldn't have started on it," said Robyn.

"Why the hell not? It's after 5pm. You're outside enjoying yourself. You have one of your best friends by your side. Why shouldn't you have a glass of wine?"

"Wine leads to strange behavior. Red wine is my cleaning beverage while white wine, I have no idea how it happens, makes me hornier than a long-time prisoner in solitary confinement.

"A glass of red wine and the kitchen's clean spotless, everything, the cupboards, drawers, refrigerator, dishwasher, everything. If I finish the bottle a floor of the house sparkles. I'm like a squad of Filipino cleaning women in one vino boosted body. Ed was amused at first, but now he hides the red wine. That doesn't work since I know where he hides it, plus I have my own stash.

"It's amazing what you learn over drinks on the patio under a vermillion sky." Mara waved her arm where puffy white clouds floated in the foreground of a Monet inspired sky.

"Did you just say vermillion? How literary of you," Robyn said. "I have no idea why it works the way it does. White supplies a surge. Tingling starts in all my sensitive places. I'm ready. Ed will reap the rewards tonight. I hope he's up to it."

Raising her glass, Mara declared, "To our men being up to the challenge."

Both ladies laughed reveling in the moment and the comfort they felt with each other amid sharing their secrets.

"Back to your yarn, m'lady. Entertain me," answered Robyn.

"We left me reclined on the couch with my phone in one hand my other hand playing with myself and my husband in shock. My husband watched my best computer gaming moves." Mara paused to consider Robyn with a sly smile. "Excellent reporting the other day, by the way. I haven't been moved to masturbate in ages, but your tale did it."

A blushing, or flushed, Robyn, nodded and drank in acknowledgement.

"Paul's face screamed confusion. He couldn't process what he was seeing so soon after what he'd witnessed at your house." Mara waved her hands next to her shaking head like a crazy person. "Later he told me it felt like he'd woken up in a different dimension and sex was everywhere. He stood there with the dog-like head tilt attempting to process the scene while I listened to you and went about my business. So he wouldn't spoil my fun I raised the diddling hand to my lips and licked every finger. His eyes tried to jump out of his head." Mara chuckled with the memory. "I gave him the 'Shssssh' sign and went back to gaming.

"Without removing either hand from its appointed task, I managed to pantomime to him he should remove his clothes and remove my pants. As he's going about his tasks I let him know through sign language that it's you on the phone. His cock lurched upwards when I mentioned your name, you bitch." Mara shot Robyn a snarl. "It wasn't my legs spread and my hands mauling my wet cooch that sparked his cock, it was a reminder of you. Did I mention you're a bitch? I still love you . . . bitch."

"I love you, too, Mother bitch," retorted Robyn. "I could argue with you and pander to your insecurities telling you how much he adores your body and the lurch was just happenstance, a mistimed heartbeat, but I don't believe that any more than you," grinned Robyn, brushing her hands down the side of her body just skimming the sides of her full breasts tracing the narrow waist to her hips.

Mara burst out laughing and banged her hand on the table. Her boisterousness drew looks of amusement and annoyance depending on the patron.

After she recovered her composure Mara raised her glass, "Touché. At least you're smart enough not to disagree with me." Another measure of wine disappeared from each lady's glass.

"Quit stalling, already. Get on with your story. If you still want to be my friend . . .," Robyn threatened.

"The tables turned. Ok, so there is this middle-age cock jumping about because of the wrong stimuli, but at least it's my middle-aged cock. Paul climbed on and slid all the way in. You have no idea how hard it was to keep from moaning as he gave me exactly what I wanted," Mara, closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair. She gripped the edge of the table and shivered slightly. The sultry air of early evening surrounded them.

Robyn thought it strange that Mara went silent. She watched Mara intently, saw a flush paint her face crimson, and expand across her chest above the loose neckline of her white silk tank top. Robyn leaned forward and whispered, "Oh my, God! Did you just have an orgasm?" She glanced around to see whether anyone noticed.

Mara's eyes remained closed. A broad smile emerged on her face. Robyn watched her chest rise and fall in rhythm more consistent with a release than becoming aroused, a slow shallow inhale and the breath pushing all her air out.

Mara looked very relaxed, sunk in her chair, the gentle lake breeze tousled her hair in gentle waves across her forehead and back and forth across her ear evaporating the light sheen of sweat Robyn hadn't noticed before. She looked content.

Mara loosened her grip on the table. "Maybe. Maybe I just came very close. Either way it was sublime. Intense." She leaned toward Robyn in her chair opening her eyes. "Superb."

"I didn't even know something like that was possible." Robyn looked under the table for Mara's hands." I need stimulation. Sometimes I need a lot."

"This has happened a few times. The combination of reliving the experience and remembering getting exactly what I needed tripped it.

"The guy at the table to your right with the salt and pepper hair totally knew what was happening. He ogled and adjusted himself a knowing smile painted on his face."

"Careful, you're going to make it happen again. I've always wanted to be an exhibitionist, but I was a chicken shit. Now I'm an apprentice."

"Apprentice? You just had an orgasm in the middle of a restaurant. I don't know the rating scale for exhibitionists, but public orgasms must rank you well beyond an apprentice. "

Mara puffed out her small breasts, "How about that? I'm experienced." If she'd been a peacock her feathers would be extended to maximum spreadyness.

"The rest of my story is pretty boring. Paul kept thrusting and gave me a fantastic orgasm sometime towards the end of your story. I think in the sawing part. Yes, I remember how grateful I was that my thruster wasn't stopping like yours. I pulled the phone from my mouth so as not to give myself away. He didn't stop. We continued after you hung up. I wrapped my arms around my man and started using that 'I've smoked a carton of cigarettes' voice encouraged his robust vaginal stabbing. The man normally sprints, but after his driveway session, he turned Kenyan marathon man. He flipped me around. I loved it. I drooled. I hollered my repeated elation. Finally, I needed a break. That sounds so strange, but I was going to be raw unless I took things into my own hands, and so I did. I also took them into my mouth." Mara fanned herself. "Phew, it is warm out her."

Robyn sighed and shook her head, "That was a wonderful terrifying day."

Robyn had no doubt from Mara's smile just how wonderful her day had been.

"This has been terrific, but I need to head home for a great," Robyn dropped her voice to finish with a whisper, "fuck." She pulled out her phone. "Just give me a minute. I want to send Ed a text so he's ready."

"I understand your enthusiasm," answered Mara. "But first, I'd like to share my wonderful, naughty idea with you."

Mara whispered in Robyn's ear. Robyn pulled back and stared at Mara giving nothing away. After a few moments she asked, "Do you have white wine?"

"Bottles of it. Are you sure you can handle it?"

"I'm in!" replied Robyn. "Just watch me."

"That's what I had in mind," said Mara. In her head she added, "To start."

Nervous laughter spread across the table. Neither lady was sure they could go through with Mara's proposal. Each lady sent their man a text with Mara and Paul's house as the meeting point.

"Excuse me, ladies." A distinguished gentleman with salt and pepper hair stood beside their table. "I am devastated not have been part this table's stimulating conversation, but I still found it enjoyable." He took Mara's hand and gently kissed it, told the two of them to have a wonderful evening and walked out.

"I'd do him," Mara said.

"He'd do, backwards, forwards and upside down," Robyn gushed, thinking she might fight Mara for him. "I get to watch."

The tension broke and a natural, relaxed laughter followed. The women left the restaurant arm in arm and walked the few short blocks to Mara's.

Mara opened the thick white craftsman door and led Robyn down the long hallway walking across the dark stained wide planked flooring. She tossed her purse and keys on a narrow table. She turned around raising her hands overhead dancing to some unknown song, "I can't believe we're going to do this." The older woman's hips swung more seductively than Robyn imagined possible.

More than a little buzzed Robyn got in the swing and sashayed down the hallway, grabbing her friend's hips and launching into a five-minute music-less swing dancing session.

Nature called. When Robyn returned she found the family bathed in romantic candlelight, dimmed overhead lighting and pillows bunched at both ends of the black leather sofa.

Mara walked into the room carrying two full glasses of white wine and a plastic bag. "Thank God it's not too hot. We could never use the couch then. Way too hot." She handed Robyn a glass.

"I hope you don't have a football team living next door because they wouldn't stand a chance if I finish this wine."

"You talk big. There are a couple of Seahawks down the street that would eat you up."

"Maybe. We'll see just who is eating whom after this wine is gone," answered Robyn. "We're doing this right? You dragged me over here. You better follow through, old lady," wagging her finger for emphasis. Robyn looked around the large square room. An oversized plasma TV hung over a massive fireplace that was big enough for a couple of people to party in. A bank of windows let in the last light of the evening while a patio door provided access to the fenced backyard. Facing the windows sat a large kitchen complete with a massive island and barstools encroaching on the family room. Above her head an open second floor hallway ran the length of the family creating a mini atrium-like room with the ceiling at least twenty feet away.

Robyn's eyes returned to the couch with inviting green pillows at each end. Mara, naked from the waist down, ensconced herself at one of the couch turned on an end table lamp to low.

Robyn laughed, "I'm the one behind," as she undid the button on her black linen shorts.

"Catch up, school girl. Hey, where did I put that bag?"

"It's next to the table."

"Could you hand it to me? I just got comfortable," said Mara.

Robyn walked over as Mara opened her legs farther and ran her hands down the insides of her thighs. Bending over for the bag Robyn smelled the earthy musky smell rising from Mara's slit peeking through a jumble of dark hair. Ed loved Robyn's smell and told her often. Robyn didn't really get it, but she found Mara's appealing.

"I'm not a real blonde," confessed Mara.

Robyn snorted. "Like there was any confusion."

She handed Mara the bag who unloaded the contents on the table and couch. Robyn laughed at the variety of sex toys emerging from the bag, staring, shaking her head. "Crazy bitch," she muttered to herself.

"You get first choice my fully clothed freaky friend," said Mara.

Robyn went back and forth on several selections reading the back of the package one potential selection.

"Time's up," declared Mara selecting a medium sized butt plug with a slender tip that bulged in the middle that Robyn hadn't shown any interest in. Robyn grabbed a medium size vibrator and a tiny vibrating egg.

Mara grabbed a vibrating wand with an extension that resembled an egg hanging off the business end at a forty-five degree angle and swept the remainder off the couch. Both ladies ripped open the packaging then looked unsure what to do next.

Robyn had never done this before, and without an evening's supply of wine, she wouldn't be doing it now. She took a deep breath, hands moving to the button of her shorts surprised to find it undone. Mara reclined sipping her wine like she was waiting for a show to start. Robyn slid the zipper down and with a quick shimmy of her hips she revealed the front of her diagonally striped gray and dark gray thong.

chillout
chillout
19 Followers
12