A Talk Between Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chillout
chillout
19 Followers

"Watching your husband slip my wife his monster cock?"

"Oh, yeah," replied Mara. "I'm pretty sure as soon as I have your monster cock in me everything is going to be fine."

Mara adjusted her angle, and Ed entered. After alleviating Mara's nerves, they gave the couple next to them their full attention. Paul was still sliding his cock along Robyn's lips. Ed saw that Robyn wanted more. On cue Paul pulled back, aligned and plowed forward. Mara watched Paul's face, tight in concentration, as he watched his cock disappear into his long-time fantasy woman. Mara had shared with Robyn previously that Paul had long fantasied about watching Robyn making love, but, but had kept to herself that Paul wanted it to be him. Once in a while Mara would pretend she was Robyn for Paul and whip him into a frenzy.

Ed watched Robyn's face as Paul pushed into her. It felt surreal. He loved watching their homemade lovemaking movies. He loved watching every portion of her body so much he'd watch it five times in a row. The first time he watched her face. The next time he'd watch her chest sweeter than any confection. Then he'd focus on her abdomen where nothing happened for a long time until the undulations and violent clinching began. Then it was the hands and arms or the legs. Hips were another favorite. He knew she moved them to extract maximum pleasure from his cock, fingers and mouth. Sometimes he'd blank the screen listen to her passion -- whispers, moans graduating to wails of pleasure coursing through her body for fleeting seconds. Just as in the actual lovemaking he loved coming when she came and stroked his cock in perfect timing after he couldn't possible watch it one more time without flaying his cock.

Ed's nerves churned through his gut and being in Mara didn't lessen them. Most important to him was that their relationship not change. Paul started to fuck Robyn, but only Ed made love to her. Robyn's eyes scrunched in concentration and pleasure with Paul's spearing. Ed and Robyn had discussed having sex with others if the situation felt right. He had never expected it to happen, and certainly not with friends, but that was where Mara and the white wine led them. They planned to talk before initiating the experience to check the other was ok with the situation, if possible, but they trusted each other and as long as they felt good about their relationship they left that stipulation flexible.

"How's that feel, love?" asked Ed.

Robyn slowly turned her head and took in the scene before her, Mara closest with Ed directly behind her. Robyn noticed Ed's hips moving slowly smiling at the scene.

She responded, "Sublime," and returned her had to look forward.

"Too bad we're not recording this for future viewing," said Ed, the perpetual voyeur.

Silence followed until Paul started his sawing motion, and Robyn's pussy squelches sex sounds filled the room as her breasts flowed back and forth from the motion.

Mara disengaged from Ed and scooted off the bed between the two men. She stood behind Paul and reached around him to grab Robyn's hips. With Paul trapped behind two beautiful naked woman, Mara shoved her hips forward which shot Paul's cock into Robyn with a jolt. Robyn moaned.

"Just stay there without moving," said Mara. "Believe me, you'll thank me for it very soon."

"I doubt it," answered Robyn.

Mara darted out of the room leaving it silent. Ed shifted closer to Robyn's head and gave her a kiss which she returned fiercely tongues darting and slithering. The kissing ardor gradually decreased and shifted to mashing and sliding lips meandering lazily. After a few moments of this Ed considered kneeling in front of Robyn so she could give him the treatment, but Mara returned with a video camera which she set-up on the dresser across the room. In moments the little red light lit. Ed's cock climbed ten notches on Moh's scale.

Mara climbed onto the bed and Ed reached for her. "I know what you want big boy, but hold that thought. Scoot back a little." Ed moved away from Robyn's head until he couldn't move anymore, his back against the headboard. Mara faced him sitting down and slowly lay down flat. She slid down the bed toward coupling at the far end of the bed. She slipped beneath Robyn's head and kissed her like an inverted Toby McGuire Spiderman kissing Mary Jane Kirsten Dunst.

Kissing was brief, however, as Mara continued her trek south. Ed watched Mara's torso disappear under his wife and looked higher to observe Robyn as he had a good idea what Mara had mind. Robyn's eyes bolted open confirming his suspicion. Mara's tongue found Robin's clit. The intense pleasure played across Robyn's features. One moment it looked like she was trying to pull away from the cock and tongue, the pleasure overwhelming. Paul's grip prevented her escape. With Mara in position Paul aggressively thrust into Robyn rocking her body forward hair and breasts jumping towards Ed. Robyn's face lost the shocked look. First her mouth locked open and scrunched eyes formed a grimace. Next, her eyes arched wide staring right at Ed but not seeing him.

Ed heard Mara speaking but couldn't hear the words through Robyn's body. Robyn beckoned him forward. Ed walked on his knees until he knelt in front of her. She ducked her head and plunged her mouth on Ed's cock vigorously. Ed barely registered the stimulation before the thrill was gone. Robyn grasped and guided his saliva slick cock into Mara. The insertion, and Mara's accompanying moan, triggered a chain reaction. Her cunt clenched Ed's rod. Mara's moan sent vibrations through Robyn's clit whose pussy gripped Paul like a tug-of-war participant clutches a rope. Paul and Ed moaned in response to the tightening passages. Smacking thighs and buttocks sounds filled the room. Robyn grunted with each thrust, her pitch progressively rising. Her head bumped into Ed's navel with the force of Paul's pile driving.

Robyn grunts and moans abruptly ended. She bucked once, twice, then continually. Paul smacked her louder. A growl stole from Robyn's open mouth low and primal. Her eyes squeezed tight as if trying to hide from a nightmare. The volume rose. The pitch climbed until it abruptly ended with the Robyn oxygen fully expelled. She thrust her ass back vigorously forcing a louder flesh on flesh collisions. She pulled in air with a great whoosh punctured with every thrust Paul could deliver. The pattern repeated, and Ed could only imagine the strokes that Mara's tongue was delivering to Robyn's clit.

Eventually Robyn reached between her legs to push Mara away, and Paul slowed considerably (which made sense because he was a general contractor not a marathon-fucking champion). Robyn disengaged from Paul and collapsed on her side. She spasmed periodically for several minutes then went still. Ed could now see Mara again. She pulled Paul's cock slathered with Robyn's sex juices to her mouth cleaning it for whatever may come next and eager for another taste of Robyn.

"That was amazing," said Mara wiping the copious nectar from her mouth with the sheet. Ed pulled out. "I see a cock that needs to come. Why don't you lie down next to your lovely spent wife, and I'll pleasure you to a wonderful conclusion. Of course I need attention, too. Maybe we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement," she said winking at Ed.

Ed lay down his cock jutting from his groin. Mara climbed on top of him and kissed him hard.

"I hope you're ok going down on me. Or going up on me in this case." As quick as a cat she turned to face Ed's feet and his cock.

"Bring it, mrrrmph," started Ed unable to finish with a mouth full of Mara's pussy. She saturated Ed with sweet marinade and an intoxicating musky smell filled his nose. Mara dropped down on his cock and sucked. With all the visual and aural stimulation watching Robyn contort and come for five minutes, Ed felt the familiar tingling at once. He strained to bring his partner to orgasm first, but he had no shot and gave Mara everything he had. While Mara licked and gently sucked his sensitive and shrinking penis, her movements became more erratic as Ed twirled his tongue and lips clamped on Mara's clit bringing her loudly to the sweet pinnacle.

Robyn watched with interest but it didn't generate enough energy to propel her from the fetal position. Everyone caught their breath except for Paul who didn't quite know where to insert his unsatisfied cock.

The room was silent other than Paul stroking his dick until he snuggled behind Mara. The four spread across the king-sized bed. Three worked to regain their strength and Paul sought to maintain his.

Eventually Mara spoke. "I'm not wasting this opportunity. Robyn, what do you say we give Ed the dual temptress blowjob treatment we gave Paul earlier?"

"You start. I'll join you in a minute."

Mara directed Ed to stand facing the bed. She looked at Paul and jerked her head in Robyn's direction. Ed's post-pleasure limpness stared her in the face. She slid her palm under his balls barely touching them which elicited a moan from Ed and a jerk of life from his cock. "That's it. Wake up for momma. She wants to play." Mara licked up and down the cock with no sense of purpose just looking to slide her tongue around the smooth awakening power. She took the downward pointing dick and pointed it at her open mouth. She looked up at Ed and enveloped the tumescent cock. Mara maintained eye contact and swirled her tongue continuously while maintaining suction on the floppy appendage. The blonde stilled the corkscrewing tongue momentarily to enjoy the little jerks Ed's cock made in her mouth as each heartbeat brought it to life.

She pulled it out to look at Robyn. Paul sat on the bed next to her. Mara was pleased Paul had understood her earlier head signal. He maneuvered Robyn onto her back, and moved his hands slowly and firmly over her curvy body. Her wavy hair splayed on the pillow. Her collarbones extended proudly from the base of her slim graceful neck. Her heavy breasts leaned to the sides, small pick nipples almost indistinguishable from her skin color, stood proudly like mini round mesas. A butterfly navel piercing sank into her concave stomach, which rose to two prominent hip bones on either side. She bent her scarred knees, veterans of several surgeries, to the sides providing Paul greater access.

Mara turned back to Ed and noticed his cock was much longer than moments ago. Robyn's moan briefly distracted Mara. Ed observed everything. He stared at the beautiful tableau of Paul rubbing and massaging his Robyn for some time. Paul's hands turned sexual and slid across her bare slit. She arched her pelvis trying to force more friction onto her awakening clit.

Ed watched her twist away from Paul and towards Mara and Paul.

"Save some of my favorite cock for me," said Robyn.

She thrust her head next to Mara's and tongued anything she could reach that wasn't already covered by Mara.

"Hang on, girl. I already did the real work getting him hard."

"Oh, yeah," breathed Robyn between bobs. "He was staring at your husband feeling me up as he came back to life." She lay on her stomach, spread her legs and looked back invitingly at Paul who returned his fingers to her honey pot. "I know my pervee husband."

The sexy ladies assumed the same rhythm they'd had with Paul. Mara tried to compete with Robyn's swallowing abilities. Robyn whispered encouragement and suggestions when she didn't have one or both or her husband's testicles in her mouth. She also waved Paul over and sat-up taking his cock in her hand. She descended on Paul's cock while Mara worked on Ed. When her turn came to take Ed Robyn left no doubt who in the room gave the full treatment. She bobbed and swallowed Ed's cock with gusto. Mara found something useful to do as she returned to grazing and fondling Ed's balls. Her other hand snaked further down. Ed moaned every time his cock hit the back of Robyn's throat, but he jerked as felt Mara's finger entering his ass. As it entered farther he leaned into Robyn's mouth. Once Mara started massaging his prostate he about lost it and jerked away from them both out of breath.

The ladies gave their own high-fives celebrating the intensity of Ed's reaction. Ed stayed out of reach to regain control.

"You," said Ed pointing at Mara. "On your back. Legs up."

"You," said Ed, pointing at Robyn. "Do whatever he says." Ed indicated Paul.

Mara assumed the position with hands crooked behind her knees. Ed wasted no time moving between her legs and rubbing the tip of his cock around her slit and clit. He rubbed the leaking juice from her cunt around her puffy labia and circled her clit before making eye contact and pushing his entire cock inside her in one steady thrust. Mara arched her back and pushed her mound to meet the base of his cock. As soon as they separated a fraction Robyn moved in and rubbed Mara's clit in miniature circles.

"Don't stop. That feels wonderful." Mara raised her arms over her head in surrender.

"I'm done here," answered Robyn removing her hand.

"You are a bitch," said Mara. "Unless you're rubbing my clit."

"Paul, you should get up here and hold your wife's arms down so she doesn't try to escape. After all, we only want what's best for her," said Robyn. "What if I rub something else?"

She slid her finger wet with Mara's juices under Ed's cock and pressed against Mara's anus. "I wonder if my finger will fit in his tight little hole." She timed her push with Ed's exit and pierced the tight ring. Mara gave a guttural groan which inflected higher as Ed pushed into her pussy again and held himself still. Ed grasped and held Mara's legs. The husband and wife team moved on opposite strokes, and Mara's confused hips rolled back and forth not sure how to extract the most pleasure from the moment.

Robyn added a second finger. She rose to her knees and whispered in Ed's ear. Paul joined the confab. Mara only heard indistinct mumbling from Robyn, but Paul exclaimed, "No, way!" which concerned Mara. More Robyn whispers. Paul and Ed simultaneously exclaimed, "Hell, yeah! Now?"

Robyn looked at Mara squirming at both intrusions and gave her clit one more rub drawing a deep muffled groan from Mara. This groan was muffled due to Paul's cock which had found its way into Mara's mouth mid-groan.

With her mouth full Mara felt the loss of both a cock from her pussy and fingers from her ass. Out of Mara's sight, Robyn grasped Ed's cock and pulled it forward. Ed pushed Mara's legs until they pressed on her small breasts. This exposed and spread Mara's skinny ass cheeks giving Robyn an unobstructed target. With first contact Mara sensed what was coming. She jerked her head spitting Paul's cock from her mouth.

"He's too big."

"Hah! I take it."

"It's been too long."

"Double Hah! You're probably still reamed out from your old boyfriend not to mention your early evening plug. Tell me the log wasn't to get you ready for exactly this. Mara licking her lips was the only answer they needed.

She moved her hand forward with his cock until they penetrated Mara. She reacted by arching her neck and grimacing. Ed knew not to move until he got the ok from Mara. Robyn made both of them feel better. She alternated licking and nipping their nipples. She used one hand to rub Mara's clit and the other massaged Ed's balls. It tormented them in their stillness. Eventually Robyn nudged Ed forward, and he was all the way home.

With her eyes not quite believing what she was seeing, Robyn commented, "Anal sex is still kind of dirty. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but not everyone will, ever. It's like people thought of blow-jobs before the Victorian period. A handful of folks did it, but it wasn't mainstream. They were the nasty dirty people where today most people don't even think about it. They just do it. When you were doing anal in the early 70's . . ."

Mara grunted, "Easy now."

"OK, early 80's, you were one of those nasty dirty sexual trendsetter people. It still isn't mainstream, but it is much more popular than it was then. Back then, you were probably part of the 1%. I'm jealous. You can call me nasty or dirty, but unless I think of some new sex acts or do things that I haven't done yet, I'll never achieve nasty dirty status."

She turned her eyes to Paul, acting the submissive coquettish girl prompted her conqueror, "Maybe Paul can help me. Anal sex may not be your favorite, but what dirty things are you going to do to me, Paul?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want." Paul slowly stroked his cock.

"Oh, you must want to do something Mara doesn't let you do." She abandoned Ed and Mara and took Paul's hard cock from him and took charge of the stroking. "Let me do it for you."

"We could just have sex again." Paul hesitated to share his next fantasy.

"Oh, bullshit," Mara erupted. "You're in your fifties! I can't believe I have to arrange your sexual positions for you," complained Mara. She turned to look at Robyn, "He has a fantasy of fucking your tits. Not fucking any tits, your tits."

"Paul, is this true?" Robyn moving her hand up and down in the space between her breasts. She reached across her chest under her breasts and pulled the far one close creating a tight luscious channel for Paul to imagine his cock exploring. "Imagine your monster cock between these pillowy breasts."

Paul, mesmerized by the flesh being offered to him, could not form a response.

"Take over, Robyn," said Mara. "You fried his synapses."'

"The first thing we'll need to do is reduce the friction a tad. We don't want you coming too soon, or chafing this big boy." Robyn squeezed Paul's cock tighter and pulled on it a few times before she scooped the pre-cum she had milked from him and began rubbing it on the inner half of both breasts. "I think we need some more." She let go of Paul's cock and with one hand scooped molten honey from the overflowing pot between Mara's legs and dipped into her own dripping pussy with the other. She watched Paul the whole time. She smiled inside at how eager Paul must be behind his catatonic exterior. He didn't know whether to look at her face, her boobs or what her hands were up to, completely fried.

"Please fuck my big slippery tits, Paul," begged Robyn. "Please? It's ok if some of your cock accidentally slips into my mouth." Robyn glanced downward as if embarrassed and shy. "You're so big."

Ed watched Robyn's show with a smile thrusting into Mara with full steady strokes. Robyn's play acting increased his excitement which he took out on Mara's bum. Mara, on a different planet than everyone else in the room and no longer paying attention to the other couple, displayed her gratitude by rolling her head back and forth moaning.

Robyn lay down with her head towards the end of the bed. Flesh slapping flesh filled her ears as Paul walked on his knees toward her. Paul entered Robyn's pussy glazing his cock in her juices. He straddled her rib cage. Robyn pushed her boobs together creating a slick flesh channel for Paul to play in.

She glanced down at her delectable flesh before looking at Paul. "Fuck me," whispered Robyn, her stare piercing him. Paul plunged his cock between her boobs. He pushed slowly until his cock emerged at the top of Robyn's cleavage and bumped into her chin. He placed a hand on either side of Robyn's head for leverage and began a steady rhythm into the breasts he'd fantasized about for years. After a minute or two, Robyn lifted her head and let the tip of his cock push into her mouth. It resided there but a heartbeat before it departed on its downward journey. Like an engine the piston returned and instead of her mouth Robyn used her tongue and coated as much of his cock as she could in the fraction of a second available. She alternated her oral attacks to keep him off-guard. Once Paul stopped at the top of the stroke in her mouth. She took that opportunity to assault the truncheon tonguing figure eights and star patterns across his cock. Her mouth brought him to the precipice, and he yanked himself out of her mouth and thrust rapidly with short strokes into the slippery tunnel. He bellowed like a mad ejaculating bull as his seed spewed across Robyn's mouth, chin, neck, and boobs. Robyn was coated in the thick white liquid as Paul slowed his thrusting, breathing hard. His panting continued until he leaned over and gave Robyn a kiss of gratitude. He collapsed on the far side of Robyn so as not to block her view of the final carnal act in the room. Paul gently massaged Robyn's breasts intermingling his cum, her cum and Mara's cum.

chillout
chillout
19 Followers