A Talk Between Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chillout
chillout
19 Followers

Paul couldn't believe Ed was still assaulting Mara's ass. Robyn rolled away from Paul and kneeled over Mara. "I'll take over the handwork, dear, so you can concentrate on giving the bitch the reaming she deserves," taunted Robyn.

Ed nodded which bounced droplets of sweat onto Mara's seething body. Ed was surprised that it didn't sizzle and evaporate on contact. He never stopped thrusting, but one hand had been diddling Mara's clit throughout.

As Robyn took over the rubbing, Ed shoved himself all the way in and held still. He could see liquid pulse from her quim and stream down to bathe his cock in lubricant. Mara constantly oiled his cock and her hole. Mara moved more once Ed stopped. She tried to keep Robyn's fingers on her clit by moving her pelvis as much as possible while speared by Ed's cock.

Robyn teased her. "Does Mara need to come?"

Mara's answer erupted from her core. "Yessss." Her hips lost all semblance of coordinated movement and quivered in violent spasms until Robyn was moved to mercy. She rubbed Mara vigorously. Ed watched Mara clutch the sheets in a deathlike vise and was compelled to unleash a final few minutes of vigorous thrusting. The skirmish was too much for Mara to bear, and she succumbed loudly, body frenzied.

After everyone caught their breath, they piled into the huge master shower. Cleaning was never more fun. The toweling slowed to a glacial paced given the low energy level.

"That was a wild evening," said Ed. "Are we going to do this again?"

"Maybe," replied Robyn, queen of the noncommittal.

"While we're considering that possibility, Paul, please pour Robyn a big glass of red wine. My house needs a serious cleaning," said Mara.

The women shared a hearty laugh that turned into a topless hug. The female to female contact had Paul yearning that 'maybe' turned to 'yes' in the very near future.

"While you're doing that," said Ed. "I'm going to grab the video camera." He skipped down the hall like a little boy.

Robyn smiled and shook her head. "I love my pervee, husband."

@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading! I'd love your vote and your comments.

chillout
chillout
19 Followers