A Talk With the Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Revisit.
2.3k words
4
18k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, no comments about that night with Don. The only change was sex became more frequent. I couldn't get up the courage to ask her about that change but I wasn't complaining. She had gotten more demanding in bed and I definitely like that, but nothing said, no surprise repeats. Nothing.

Finally I plucked up some courage and popped out with it, "So what was all of that about, last month with Don?"

"Has it really been that long? Doesn't seem like it. Oh well."

"So then what was it you were after? I mean you had said that you were trying to figure something out, did you decide that it wasn't for you or what?"

"Oh it was fun, and I may want to do it again at some time but it wasn't what I was after I don't think. I am still trying to figure that out."

"So let me see if I get this straight, you know that you want something else but you don't know what it is you want? So to try and figure this out you are experimenting away and not bothering to clue me in on what it is you are trying to do. This would go a whole lot easier if you would just open up and let me know what is going through that pretty little head of yours."

"Well it isn't that simple. You know I was brought up believing that sex wasn't something you enjoy, you just did it because as a wife, it is required. You made me like it, you opened my mind up to that possibility that it was much more than just my sucking on you a little bit then letting you mount up, get on, get off, go to sleep."

"So you are trying to figure out what you have been missing?" this scared me because while I like watching some of those cuckolding videos and our 'extra dick' experience had some of those kinds of qualities, the thought of letting some guy use her while talking down to me just, well I don't think I could handle that.

"Not really, just some pent up desires I wasn't really aware I had. I am trying to come to terms with the 'deviance' of those desires and I am just conflicted. So I am trying to just see where it goes. Why? Do you want Don to come back over, maybe this time fuck that pretty ass of yours?"

Well the bluntness of that pole axed me. "Uh. Er.." I stuttered.

"Well if that is what you want just ask, don't tap dance around it."

"It isn't that, I really want to know what it is you were trying to do. But I will not deny that I might like for there to be a repeat, now and again, but that isn't the ulterior motive behind my starting this talk."

"Oh. Believe it or not that is a relief I was afraid that you may think I was becoming some sort of woman that wants to humiliate her man in front of others, or worse that you would want that. I couldn't enjoy that or be comfortable with a man that was so subservient. Well scratch that. There are times... oh never mind." She suddenly broke off.

I figure I will let her slip for now, but something was tugging at my memory. Instead I said, "Well if you really are up for a repeat I will let you make the call, literally I mean you have his number I don't."

She said that she was in fact up for watching the two of us again and that I had better go get a shower while she calls.

About an hour later I am freshly scrubbed, and so is Rhonda. She had joined me in the shower but wouldn't let me play, instead I needed to save my energy. Don was very eager, was all she would say and that she wasn't going to ruin it.

Don pulls in and lets himself into the house, "Hey I am here guys, I hope you didn't start without me!"

Rhonda calls back, "No we didn't start but we are in the living room." As Don came striding into the room she says, "I decided to change the venue, you boys can have the couch and I can sit back in the recliner and enjoy the show! Now we are already naked under our robes you can stand right there in the center of the room and get rid of your clothes. Now."

He looked at me with an arched eyebrow, and I just shrugged as if to say ' you better give the lady what she wants.' And he laughed and started undressing. I undid the belt to my robe and watched as Don pulled off his clothes. The rest of his body held little interest for me but his nice long cock... now that held my attention. In short order he stood there naked with his hands on his hips. I went down on my knees in front of him and with my hands on the sides of his thighs I reached in and grabbed the head of his cock with my mouth. Staying hands free I started mouthing and licking his cock. Rhonda called out, "That's right don't hold back, but turn just a bit around so I can see this better."

Don turned on his heels and I walked on my knees not breaking contact with his cock. Still hands free for the moment I slid down the shaft with my tongue till I got to his balls and started licking and sucking them for a bit then back up to the head of his cock I went. I had stopped swallowing my spit again as I started to coat his cock I could feel him grab my shoulders, he knew what was coming. I started loosely sucking on his head, up and down while my spit started draining down his shaft I grabbed the base of his cock finally with one hand, the other reached between his legs pushing my middle finger over his asshole. I didn't penetrate him with my finger, I just put pressure on the anus itself, rubbing it gently. I started working my other hand up and down his shaft slowly with the twisting motion, and started to apply some real suction to the head of his cock and just as he was starting to leak pre-cum I rammed my finger into his asshole suddenly and he groaned loudly but the shock of it made stopped him from getting too close, and I continued to work his cock in my other hand and my mouth as I eased my finger back out of him. Again he started to get close and I again shoved my finger roughly up his asshole, and again the shock stopped him from reaching his peek. But this time I could hear Rhonda behind me moan.

"Nick hon, you need to just bend yourself over the arm of the couch right now. You have teased that poor cock too much."

I got up off of my knees and I could see lust burning in Don's eyes, 'maybe I did push him too far' I thought as I walked around to the end of the couch. Next I know there is Rhonda with her robe open enough I can see her full breasts soft belly and my oh my how scrumptious she looked standing there. Till I saw her reach into her robe pocket and pull out a tube of lube, she was planning on this happening!

"Bend over baby." She cooed softly, "If you take it like a man should maybe I will let you have some of my pussy for desert." All the while she was pushing me over the arm of the couch and then lubing up my asshole. Gentle at first, then more forcefully. One finger than two, then I could feel her rubbing the head of Don's cock against my asshole, telling him, "Ok now ease that nice cock in there, that's right..." From that point on I have no idea what was said, just pain for a while as he eased that cock into me, then slowly the pain started to ease up and numb then the pleasure started easing in and that was when he really started fucking my ass. Hard too, I could feel his hips slapping my ass cheeks while I was being bored into with his rod. I remember thinking at one point; I am going to have sore ass cheeks like when I was paddled in grade school.

My teasing and probably the watching my hot wife lube me up for him had put him into a blast of hormones because he didn't last very long, but he came hard. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up and back while he slammed as deeply into as he could, I could feel his cock burrow even deeper and throb while he shot his load into me. He was grunting incoherently and breathing hard while he kept pulling on my hips and grinding his cock into me while he kept pumping into my ass more and more of his come. Finally he sagged back and eased his cock out my much abused ass. I could hear Rhonda telling him to go take a shower and that he would find a robe in there for him.

I stayed where I was, then I felt her sit down on the couch above my head and I could feel her moving, twisting about, and then I felt her fingers in my hair pulling my head up. I complied and she scooted her pussy under my face and then pushed my face into her pussy, grinding it, telling me, "See how wet I am? I loved watching you get fucked right and proper, now suck my pussy, suck my come."

I complied, licking and sucking on my wife's soaked pussy. Savoring her taste and scent. "While he is in the shower you are my bitch. When he comes back you are not, that is private just between us, you got that?"

I stopped my devotions to her pussy long enough to say, "Yes mistress."

"That's right but you don't call me that in front of anyone else. That is for when it is just us."

Sometime later after my making her come with my mouth and fingers, Don came back after his quick shower. Rhonda told him, "I don't mean to sound callous, Don, but I need something specific. I need for you to fuck me like you just fucked my husband then go ahead and turn in, using the spare bedroom, will that be a problem?"

"No ma'am, not at all." Don stated opening his robe, and I could see that he was already getting hard again.

"Don, come over here and kneel down and get into position." He complied reaching down fingering my wife's pussy. "Now, Nick, get down there and suck that cock and make it hard for me, don't stop playing with my pussy Don, keep feeling that wet pussy that you are about to bury that hard cock into."

I did as she asked watching don finger fuck my wife, in and out of her red haired pussy. Mean while his cock was continuing to grow and harden. And it dawned on me she hadn't let him eat her only me. Hmpf. And back to work I went sucking that nice cock watching his fingers go in and out of her twat. It really didn't take him long to get hard again. I couldn't blame him my wife is incredibly hot specially when she gets like this.

"That's good Nick, now guide that cock into me and stay there watching him fuck my pussy. Ah, aaah.. yesss." She moaned as I eased his cock into her and continued to watch as he pushed his way deeper into her. I watched mesmerized by that cock disappearing into my wife, her moaning in pleasure, his grunting with effort till he started to tense up and pull out, but Rhonda gripped him with her legs not letting go till he shot his load inside of her already drenched pussy. They had climaxed together and she lay back recuperating as he sat back pulling out catching his breath.

"Nick hon, why don't you lean down and give Don's cock a nice good night kiss, then help me get up and take me to bed."

I reached down and grabbed his cock and pulled it into my mouth one last time for the night, tasting my wife and what I assumed was him. "Now don't go getting carried away there, dear, it's time for us to go to bed."

I reached over to take her hands and help pull her up, and then she led me back to our bedroom where she promptly told me to get on the bed lying on my back. I knew then what was coming. So I did as instructed and sure enough, she climbed up straddling my face and placed her come soaked pussy onto my mouth and started humping, grunting, "That's right bitch clean me up. Suck that dirty pussy, I know you want it." Then she turned around and straddled my throbbing cock and started riding it rough. I blew my load in seconds but she kept riding, I was so turned on that I never lost my hard on, even though ever time she sat down hard the soreness in my ass would twinge, she dug her fingernails into my chest and stomach and kept going till she sat herself down hard then gripped the sides of my hips with her thighs squeezing and I could feel her whole body shake from the most intense orgasm we had shared in a very long time.