A Talk With the Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
More trips down memory lane.
3k words
3.88
19k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months later I had started wondering at the total change in the sexual energy and change in Rhonda. We haven't had Don back since that night but that hasn't mattered. We haven't had anyone else in our bed either for that matter. Well I am not complaining mind you, no sir! I get laid every other night if not every night, which is a far cry better than once a month if I was lucky. The sex itself has changed so radically, she is not just taking pleasure, she is demanding her pleasure.

Make no mistake, my mistress is not one of those ball breakers that enjoy humiliating her subjects, no but she does expect obedience. Aggressive is a good word. In her most aggressive she goes full on domination and wow does that drive me wild. But I have started to notice her holding herself back. So there I sat this day wondering about that last time with Don and how her behavior afterward had changed and how it sort of seemed familiar after a fashion. Then it just hit me like a lightning strike.

------------------------------------------------

Rhonda and I had been out to a nice restaurant with a few friends and they had all left, it was just the two of us and she had a bit too much to drink. A bit, hell she was drunk. She had been quite aggressive with several of the female friends, at one time she was openly hitting on one of them and I thought that she was going to try and rape her. Of course that just turned me on to see her that way.

Now though she was dragging me off to our bedroom and demanding I strip, she turned on some music and turned to see that I was working at getting out of my clothes. This didn't make her happy, "I told you to strip, what is taking you so long to get out of those clothes?" and she proceeded to start pulling roughly at my shirt, ripping buttons and scratching me in her haste.

She grabbed the back of my head, getting a fist full of my hair and pulling me to her roughly to kiss me and as she pulled back she nipped my lip. Then pulled back with a throaty laugh, "You don't know it yet but you are my bitch tonight."

There I stood totally naked in front of this... hot as hell red headed demon. Green eyes blazing, "well bitch what do you have to say?"

To say I was stunned was an understatement. "Yes, mistress?"

"That's right bitch! Now get me out of these clothes. Now bitch!"

I had started to undress her slowly, sensuously, kissing her exposed skin as I went, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted me to twitch my nose and she be naked I guess because she started ripping out of clothes, growling.

As I stood up she grabbed the hair on the side of my head and kissed me roughly again, then pushed me over and onto the bed. Then she pounced on top of me, straddled me and worked her way up and using her legs to pin my arms out to the side she sat down on my face. Smothering me with her red haired and already wet pussy, she kept grinding with one hand fisted in the hair on top of my head, I could hear her saying, "Yeah bitch, suck that pussy good!" and in between fighting for a breaths I did as I was told. I was in shock and heaven at the same time. Like some wild fantasy come to life!

Then everything took a wild turn.

She started working herself back down my body and she used one hand to wrap around my cock and pull it upright as she lowered herself onto it. Her other hand scratched down my chest and across to get a hold on my nipple. She twisted it just enough to make me gasp, but not really hurt. Then as she got my cock into her, sliding it in with the expediency of just dropping down onto it, she leaned down and started sucking on my other nipple.

Intense is what that was, she wasn't moving just sucking on my nipples like I like to do with her, then next I know she has my head in her hands again and she has leaned forward and shoved her nipples into my face and is demanding I suck on them. "use your hands bitch, come on suck them hard, bite them, get both of them in your mouth..." on she went and it was wonderful her talking nasty to me like this, being demanding. And I was grateful for her large breasts, big enough I could get both nipples pulled over and could suck on both at the same time. Then she moved again this time she lowered down and straightened her legs out beside mine. Again she grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly. Kissed me so long and so deep I was drowned in the sensation of her lips crushing against mine, and her tongue dominating mine until I felt her put her knee inside, between my legs. She was using her knee to pry my legs apart, she still kept my dick inside of her, but she got one leg then another in between my legs trapping my cock inside of her and smashing my balls between us.

Then she started grinding me, humping against me, growling into my ear, "Wrap your legs around me bitch, grab that ass, you tell me you like it so much now grab it pull me into you. That's right bitch, hold on tight..." and she bit down on the side of my neck and shoulder sucking and biting, humping and grinding.

It felt incredible, awkward and strange at first. But the longer it went on the more I found I liked the way she felt. I was laying there totally submissive, with this wild redhead writhing between my legs. I could feel her hips against my thighs, and it was exquisite. I couldn't hold out much longer but then she started her orgasm and it must have been intense because she bit down harder and scratched the back of my neck while she shivered all over, I could feel her shaking inside all over her body, and I grabbed her ass tightly and moaned while shot my load into her. As I lay there recovering in wonder over such awesomeness, I heard her snore lightly. 'Total role reversal' I thought to myself, just before falling off myself.

------------------------------------------------

The day after, I remember just as vividly. She wouldn't look at me, she wouldn't have sex with me, and she sure didn't talk about it. It was like she was ashamed of herself, or disgusted with me, or both. I don't know. It was the most incredible sex we had ever had and let me tell you we have had some mind blowing sex before. Now with this whole dominate thing going on, it really makes me wonder if she is holding back from repeating that event back then or what? And what about that slip up, the 'pull me into you' bit. I thought it was just a drunken mistake, but now I really wonder. Is that what it is she is trying to understand? Oh well, I will probably never know, but it still gets me hard up remembering that night. It was then I also remembered one of my early bi-sexual cross-dressing adventures. I was I think ten at the time and there was this neighbor girl that was quite hot. The neighbor had a pool and a privacy fence in the back...

-------------------------------------------------

I had bugged and bothered for a tree house out back for quite some time so my dad had put a rope in the tree about twelve to thirteen feet up, and it had some knots tied in it at intervals, and he told me that if I really want a tree house I was going to have to be able to climb that rope to get up there. Weeks went by of me trying and working at getting up that rope. Struggling and angry at the unfairness of it but I wouldn't give up. Then one day I finally got close enough I could just touch the branch with the and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. Naturally I looked over and there she was. Nearly naked and about to get into the pool. She had not seen me thank goodness, but the shock of seeing her there in her bathing suit, two piece like she was running about in her underwear, just blew my mind, and down I went into a heap at the bottom of the rope. Try as I might I couldn't get back up to that height again that day. I just had to tell Terry, the neighbor's boy that was like a year or so younger than I, that I had seen his step sister, WOW! Terry wasn't really impressed of course, he had seen her naked before.

He and I had experimented some, we had been touching each other and came close to actually doing things. I had never been able to figure out why it was I knew about some of the things I did at such a young age but there I was leading him around to having gay sex at nine years old, me being ten and oh so much older, and obviously worldlier... but I digress. Terry had a story of his own, he had stolen some of his step-sister's nylons, while she was out in the pool. That took precedence there, I told him then that I was definitely needing for us to move forward anyway. He looked at me weird, then, "so you need me to be the girl instead?"

Ah so he was eager for me to be the girl instead, "I don't need that exactly, I just need to get off, if that means me being the girl ok" I didn't care at that point and he was really happy with that. So I asked; "where do we want to go? We can't do this in the back of that van." Referring to the van his parents had that we would do some of our experimenting in.

"Think we can go into your basement?" he asked.

"Yeah, great idea!" and then another thought occurred, "And we would have a safe place to hide our stuff." Apparently he had not thought of that part, and he grinned really big.

"Yeah!"

So we went through the house, telling my mother that we were going to go downstairs to play with my soldiers. Of course it never dawned on me then the irony of that statement, but years later I had a good chuckle.

Once downstairs and in a room by ourselves, I asked him to show me, and he pulled them out of his pocket. They were the flesh toned ones, "not really sexy, are they?" I said.

"it isn't the look of them, its how they feel." He responded.

So I grabbed them and yeah they felt smooth and stuff, but I still didn't understand.

"Here," He said, "I did this earlier after I put my leg in part of it and could feel it." He put his hand down one of the legs, "Come on, get your pants off."

I snapped out of it and pulled my shoes, socks, pants and underwear off. Terry reached across and grabbed my dick with the hand that was in the hose. Wow, that felt good. And I sure didn't want him to stop! But all to soon he did, " put them on it really feels good then."

I grabbed the hose from his hand and put them on, and he sure was right they felt awesome, my pecker was as hard as it had ever been and every move inside those pantyhose was a thrill. They were loose though and didn't want to stay up, well they were sized for a teenage girl after all.

"Well now what?" Terry asked, "After feeling that again I need to get off again."

"I guess I lay down and spread my legs and then you get between and rub yours against mine." Terry looked down again.

"Oh. I thought I would get in you, like that one time you took me in your mouth."

"We could do that, but it won't do anything for me." I said, "but I can do it some if it will help you out."

I dropped his drawers in a flash at that and had his little pecker in my face before I could even blink. So then I went to work sucking on his little dick, marveling at it being small enough I could put it into my mouth whole and still be able to lick his hairless balls. I, myself, was starting to sport a small patch of peach fuzz in the area.

He had grabbed my head and went to town humping my mouth, while every move from my waist down was sending waves of pleasure all over. Man those hose felt incredible. I pulled off of him before he could come or spurt what was supposed to be come I guess. How I knew what come really was, I still have no direct idea. But either way. I said we could do something else, and I was on my hands and knees at the time and I looked up and noticed he was staring at my ass. Well my ass covered in those incredible feeling hose. So I turned around had my ass facing him, "here you can rub on that if you want, but you are going to have to get me off when you are done."

He got down on his ass and grabbed my hips almost gently, and I could feel his pecker hit the base of my balls, "this isn't right, could you lay down?" he asked.

So I laid down on my tummy, and he climbed aboard rubbing his dick in my crack with the hose trapped between us. That felt nice for a bit then he sat up and pulled the hose down and back then put his dick into my ass crack. I could hear him sigh, "ah better. The other felt great but it started to burn." Then before I knew it he was really humping my ass crack and he must have come some because it got wet and slick back there, but he didn't stop. I was about to say he was cheating and getting more then I was till somehow he had shifted down some and in the ferocity of his humping his dick went into my ass. As soon as he went in he froze. "Wow... that feels... oh... good" he said. Me I was frozen because it hurt some and I grunted. But he didn't let go or pull out. I pushed back some and he went a bit deeper and it was ok at that point, good thing too because he really went to town. No longer humping my ass crack, but fucking my ass with a vengeance. He came again, this time must have been hard because he groaned and shook, I could feel his whole body shake from it. And he rolled off of me. I was hard as a little rock then and he was laying there panting with exhaustion. I pulled the back of the hose up and then pulled the front of them down enough to get my dick out. I put it in his mouth, his eyes popped open and I told him, "you came twice and for all of that you are gonna let me shoot in your mouth, now suck it Terry, like you like me to do to you." He closed his eyes and nodded and started sucking and licking my dick. I grabbed his head with one hand and with my other I grabbed one of his other hands and put it on my ass.

"Yeah feel my ass, don't that feel good? " I asked him and then I grabbed his head with both hands and proceeded to hump his mouth. He didn't complain or make any noise other than slurping noises as he sucked while I was pulling out. I could feel his tongue lashing my dick as it pushed in and the increased suction as I was pulling out. I could also feel his hand rubbing my ass through the nylons, and that increased my arousal, it wasn't long and I came, hard. I heard him gag somewhat as I came but he didn't make any other noises.

I had sat back down, drained and noticed that terry was hard again. I hadn't noticed but he had gotten aroused by my fucking his mouth, even my coming without pulling out didn't lessen it.

I could tell by the look in his eye, what he wanted, but I was going to make him ask for it. That didn't take long, "Um, you think you could lay back down and let me, um, go again?" so I pulled the front back up and laid down, if he wanted back in my ass, he was gonna have to pull them down himself.

He didn't waste any time doing so, in fact I had to tell him not to be so rough about it, I laughed and told him; "Look I know you have found a new love in my ass, but you can't go shredding these hose they are all we have right now."

"Don't worry," he said, "I will get you more." And about then he entered and started fucking my ass again. No build up, just straight in and pumping full throttle.

Spent the next several weeks doing that off and on. Now and again he would wear the hose and I would fuck him but most often it was him fucking me and then sucking me off, and fucking me again. Good times, up and until a few weeks later his mother came and took him from his dad.

-----------------------------

Wow, I hadn't thought about Terry in a long time, wonder when Rhonda is going to come demanding her nightly due?